Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her fog of passion she felt her next orgasm brewing. Tom's huge, massively erect penis stimulated her everywhere inside at once, and she loved the new, erotic sensation of a man's erection bumping against her cervix. She started rotating her hips as she rose up and down on her gym buddy's cock. Tom brought his other hand to her butt cheek, urging her movement. His mouth was open in amazement at the view of her magnificent breasts heaving up and down, side to side, inches in front of him. He leaned forward and captured a flying nipple in his mouth and sucked on it, hard, making her shriek. He couldn't resist the urge to slap her right ass cheek firmly. That, and the stimulation to her nipple pushed her over the top into another huge orgasm, causing her to stop her movement as the powerful climax consumed her. Her strong hands grabbed his arms in a vise grip as she bucked hard and then began to shiver as what felt like electric shocks coursed through her body. She let out a long, high-pitched keening that Tom had never heard. He stopped moving to fully savor his lover's climax, feel it with her. He was close to one himself.

She hadn't yet come down from her orgasm when she pushed his arms up beside his head, laid down, her breasts pressed against his chest, and kissed him hard, aggressively. His hands firmly grabbed her butt cheeks. She seized his head and began to swirl her hips around his embedded shaft, back and forth, side to side, keeping him all the way inside her, his maleness filling her fully and completely, like no man had before. She hunched up a bit so she could drag her big boobs across his muscular chest, massaging him. After a few minutes she began moving faster, harder, using his cock to stimulate her everywhere inside. Tom's hands on her ass urged her movement, his pelvis stimulating her clit. No longer able to hold back against the intense stimulation, he felt his climax coming, his helmet enlarging and his shaft hardening even more, deep inside her. Through her extreme arousal Kelli felt this incredible new sensation and knew what it meant. 'He's gonna cum. Want it.'

She was barely able to whisper. "Cum inside me, baby, cum for me."

Kelli's words put Tom over the top as he felt his balls tighten up, his cum surge up his shaft and explode into his lover's deepest place. "Oh, Kel...." He moaned as he felt his first shot of man stuff fill her as she was overwhelmed by yet another new sensation which brought out a long, deep climax. Her mouth opened -- but nothing came out. She felt like her heart was going to explode in her chest as she experienced pleasure she never knew existed. Tom's cock pulsed and pumped another big load onto her cervix. She felt it, and the next three loads, and her orgasm just went on and on. She also felt an unfamiliar pressure, a warm fullness deep inside her. Tom's hands maintained their iron grip on her butt cheeks as she held his head.

She stopped moving, savoring their simultaneous orgasms. Tom felt a bit light-headed after his powerful climax. Her heart raced as she gulped her breaths. As they settled down from their shared climax, he ran his hands up her back to her shoulders and wrapped her in a snug bear hug. As she caught her breath her eyes fixed on his, intensely, predatorily, the tigress in control. 'Damn, he's incredible -- but not done with him. He's filled me with his cum.'

She raised up, looking down between her big, hanging boobs at his thick erection as it slowly emerged from her pussy, inch by glorious inch, gleaming with his ejaculate and her fluid. 'God, it's huge, so hard.' She paused with just the helmet inside her, marveling at the magnificent cock she had just taken. 'How does that all fit into me?' His hands slid down to firmly grip her hips. She pulled up a bit more and his head emerged from her introitus -- immediately followed by a gush of her lover's silver-white cum, which oozed down his shaft. She pushed with her inside muscles, forcing out another big glob of his prodigious ejaculation onto his cockhead. 'He cums so much.'

She quickly dropped down, taking all of him in one plunge, making her cry out. "Oh, god!" Tom watched her eyes scrunch shut as she experienced this huge, new penis inside her, stretching her, his the first cock to push against her cervix. Bracing herself on his chest, she used her strong legs to bounce up and down on his thick shaft, her ass slapping against his hips, faster and faster, her big, heavy tits bounding all over, up and down, side to side. She suddenly released his chest, gathered her hair up, laced her fingers together over the top of her head and leaned back, arching her back, thrusting her breasts out in an incredible show of her sexuality. Tom grabbed her heaving boobs firmly in his big hands and pinched her hard nipples as she continued to use her strength to pound down on his cock, fucking him hard and fast, up and down, long strokes, her eyes closed in her ecstasy.

Kelli's tigress had seized full control.

Tom was spellbound with the raw sexuality on display and the rhythmic sound of her ass pounding against his hips -- slap, slap, slap. She cried out as she came, hard -- but this climax didn't make her stop thrusting, or even pause. The force of her pounding made the bed shake and bounce, somewhere a spring squeaking. After a minute Tom began thrusting upwards on her down strokes which quickly brought on her next orgasm. Her head leaned back as she moaned. "Ohoooooooooo......" She powered through her climax, not slowing down, her magnificent body now covered by a light sheen of sweat.

Slap, slap, slap, Kelli shucked up and down on her lover's massive, hard-as-stone erection, heart pounding, her breath labored, the tigress controlling her, not thinking, only experiencing a new level of physical pleasure from her sex and Tom's hands on her bounding breasts that she hadn't known existed.

Even though he was only a few minutes past his orgasm, Tom was almost overpowered by being inside his Gym Buddy, the sight of her incredible, naked body bouncing on his lap, his cock enveloped by her thrusting, tight, wet sex, and he felt another one brewing. 'God, how's that happening? No, too soon!' He focused on holding it back, moved his hands from her boobs to her butt cheeks and squeezed, hard, as she continued to fuck him hard, the bed squeaking.

Slap, slap, slap, Kelli kept bouncing on her lover's huge phallus, fast, riding him hard, using her strong leg, butt stomach and back muscles to impale herself again and again. She came, then came again, and again, pausing just a few seconds each time, then resuming her forceful bouncing. She leaned back, bracing her hands on his shins, facing the ceiling, and continued to ride him hard, her hips a blur. Tom gawked at the sight of her pussy swallowing his cock, then pulling back, then taking it all the way inside her, again, and again. Her tits bounced, bobbed and shook across her chest with her vigorous riding, her nipples engorged and erect.

After a few minutes she suddenly stopped moving, sat up, and, in a move only an ex-gymnast could perform, in a blur of arms and legs, managed to quickly spin around 180 degrees while still impaled on Tom's cock, ending up with her hands on his thighs. Tom was amazed. 'Damn, never seen that before!' Kelli immediately went back to humping the full length of her gym buddy's cock, fast and hard. Tom was treated to the sight of her perfect ass and back, the dimples just above her cheeks, her muscles flexing sensuously as she powered herself up and down nine inches of his thick, hard manhood. 'Damn, her ass is perfect!' He could see his cock, gleaming with his and her juices, as it emerged and then was swallowed up by Kelli's wide-spread pussy lips. Her round butt cheeks pressed together tightly enough that her other hole wasn't visible.

Slap, slap, slap, she kept up her assault on his cock. She climaxed quicky at the new sensation of his manhood entering her from behind, somehow feeling even bigger. Tom reached around and slid two fingers between her legs, on either side of her spread pussy lips, then pressed them up on either side of her clit, stroking it. Kelli shivered, then called out and shook as another climax exploded. Tom stopped his stimulation and savored the exquisite sensation of her pussy pulsing around his cock. She gripped his thighs, hard, and called out. "Ohhhhhhh." As soon as her orgasm waned, Tom reached up and pinched a nipple and again stroked her clit as he thrust his pole up into her sex, hard. Another intense orgasm seized Kelli and her body shook, hard, and her head reared back in ecstasy.

Tom was immensely proud of himself. 'Know just what to do to make her cum for me, pleasure her. Love to take her to the stars. She's incredible.' He held her as she rode out her climax, her heart pounding, struggling to catch her breath, her mind flooded with pleasure. Tom sat up behind her, wrapped his big arms around her and nipped at her neck. She gripped his forearms hard as she came down from her climax. He leaned back, pulling her along with him until she was lying back, flat on his chest, his pole still inside her. He raised his legs up so his feet were flat on the bed, so he had leverage, and thrust into her. She reached back with both arms, found the top of the headboard and used it as support to hump back and forth against his thrusts, her twin mounds bobbing up and down to her thrusting movements. Tom wrapped one arm around her abdomen and cupped a large breast with the other.

'Oh, god, feels so good, she's so hot.'

He heard and felt her softly moaning as her head lay next to his. The lovers powered against each other, faster and faster, harder and harder, Tom focusing on not letting the incredible sensation of his cock being stimulated by her tight, warm, wet pussy make him cum right away, pacing himself. This new position brought her inexorably towards her next climax as Tom's cock pounded into her, powerfully. He twisted his head over, sucked on her neck and then whispered. "Cum for me baby, cum for your lover, I want it." Kelli cried out as a yet another powerful orgasm overcame her and she stopped moving. Tom continued to power his rod into her, not letting up, keeping her climax going. When at last she seemed to be coming down, he slid his hand down her abdomen and rubbed her clit between two fingers while pinching and pulling on an engorged nipple with his other hand.

As he anticipated, this additional stimulation brought forth another strong orgasm which surged through her, causing her to let out a loud shriek. He pushed into her all the way, holding himself deep inside her, feeling her pussy clench and her body shiver from the intense pleasure. Kelli was panting like she'd just sprinted a mile, and her body glowed with a sheen of sweat. She could barely think through the fog of her multiple orgasms. Tom held her for a minute, proud of the pleasure he'd brought to his gym buddy, now lover.

As she recovered, she put her hands on top of his, holding him tightly. Tom squeezed her, keeping his huge, hard pole buried deep inside her. 'Feels so good, her on top of me, feeling every part of her body, inside her. But it's time for me to take charge.' After a minute he pushed with one leg and twisted his body to turn her over onto the bed so he could take her from behind. She resisted, trying to stay on top of him, but he overpowered her, getting her onto her front, him still inside her, now behind her. Deep in her brain was the intense, primal desire to be underneath him, run her hands all over his powerful, muscular body, feel his masculine power, take his huge manhood deep inside her, feel it pulse his cum deep in her core.

She quickly slid forward, his cock slipping out of her, pulled her legs from between his and twisted over onto her back. Kelli held him roughly by his shoulders as she spread her legs and hooked them around his hips, pulling him towards her. Tom extended his arms to the bed outside her shoulders as the wet helmet of his hard, pulsing erection found her heat, her opening, and nestled itself inside, just an inch. She used her strong legs to pull him towards her, wanting him, needing all nine inches of him back inside her womanhood. Tom resisted, pushing inside her with short strokes, just an inch or two, pulling all the way out, then pushing in, loving the feeling of his big, swollen helmet piercing her, teasing her, making her crazy. She quickly moved her hands down to his hard butt cheeks, gripped him firmly, and pulled him towards her with her strong arms, forcing more of him inside her.

Tom looked down at his lover. Her eyes blazed with lust, longing and the primal need to mate with her gym buddy, take him, please him, satiate her intense female desire. His male instinct took over, and he thrust himself all the way into her, his helmet pressing firmly against her cervix, his thick, hard shaft filling her completely, stretching her, his balls thumping against her ass. She cried out and her legs and arms gripped him tightly as she started humping up against him. He began fucking her hard, giving her full, powerful, deep strokes, faster and faster, harder and harder as she pulled up with her arms and legs, raising her butt off the bed, countering his intense thrusts. Tom watched her eyes close as she was quickly overcome with her orgasm. She shrieked, her mouth open, her head tilted back, and gripped his butt cheeks hard as she shivered through another glorious climax.

Tom kept up his powerful thrusting, giving her no mercy, and she paused her humping up against him for just a minute before resuming -- harder than ever. Coming down from her trip to the stars, she opened her eyelids to flash her tigress eyes at her man, her lover looking down on her, the male who gave her such incredible pleasure. The couple, lost in their animal state, thrust at each other, hard and fast, the rhythmic slapping of his pelvis colliding with her groin and the sound of his ball sac slapping against her ass filling the room. Kelli's breasts surged across and up and down her chest, their erotic motion adding to her already intense arousal. She worked her hands up his torso, feeling his thick, powerful stomach and chest muscles, now covered with the sheen of his sweat, flexing as he drove his hard cock deep into her womanhood, again and again. She clutched at his back, feeling his muscles, as they pleasured each other beyond words.

The lovers had become one mass of moving, thrusting, wet flesh as their mating intensified. There was no kissing -- this was just hard, animal sex; two sweaty, undulating bodies satisfying their powerful lust that had been brewing, building, boiling for days, and now consumed them. Neither Kelli or Tom were aware of the passing of time, or of anything besides the other.

Slap, slap, slap their sexes pounded hard against each other, their impact shaking the great masses of breast flesh on her chest. His ass cheeks clenched as he powered his big cock deep into her vagina; his oversized ball sac slapped against her ass.

Finally, after several minutes of intense intercourse and more of Kelli's orgasms, Tom's control drained away and he felt his climax brewing up in his balls, unstoppable, his eyes closing. Kelli felt his cock, already huge inside her, expand as he rammed himself deep inside her and his cumshot made its nine-inch journey up his shaft to explode against her cervix. He moaned as he pumped his man stuff deep into his lover. Feeling his powerful ejaculation triggered her intense orgasm and she shrieked as her hands clawed his upper back, hard, her nails digging into his skin, her eyes closing, her strong legs firmly latched around his hips, pulling him fully inside her. Every muscle in both bodies was tense, hard, as their orgasms fed off each other. His erection pulsed again, and again, filling her feminine core with his seed. Tom's eyes scrunched shut as his climax seemed to electrify every part of his body, the pleasure almost overwhelming, far beyond anything he'd experienced with Cyndi -- or any other woman.

Kelli was in a place she'd never imagined existed, totally consumed with her orgasm, with the big, powerful male above pleasuring her, huge inside her, filing her womanhood with his man stuff, again and again. She and Tom were both unaware that in her passion her short fingernails had pierced the skin on his back, drawn blood. Her climax surged, not letting her go, before she began to return to earth. Her heart raced as she gasped for breath. She released her death-grip on his back and opened her eyes to the sight of Tom's muscular chest above her, gleaming with his sweat, the sexy line of hair drawing her gaze down to their joined sexes, her labial lips split wide by the base of his thick shaft.

Tom opened his eyes to the sight of his beautiful gym buddy, her blonde hair in a tangle around her head and neck, her face flushed red, panting, looking down at their joined sexes, her eyes wide open. Her chest heaved with her breathing, her beautiful breasts rocking. She looked up at him and each saw the passion, the lust in the other -- and knew they weren't done satisfying their pent-up animal needs. They kissed, hard, and she twisted, using her legs to roll him over off her, onto his side, his cock pulling out. 'Want him behind me, to take me, take his woman, hard.'

She broke their kiss, pulled back from him and quickly turned over, pulled her legs up so she was on her knees, grabbed the headboard with both hands and waved her round, upthrust butt back and forth -- the invitation clear. Tom didn't hesitate a second before moving behind her, nudging her legs further apart, lining himself up with her wet, beckoning opening. Unable to resist doing what she'd suggested, he slapped her round cheeks with his solid, club-like hardon, left, then right, then left again, making her call out, smearing cum on both cheeks. He firmly slapped each cheek with his hands, then seized the curves of her hips with both hands, his thumbs in her dimples, as he'd imagined, and quickly thrust himself into her fully aroused pussy, wet with hers and his cum, powerfully, pushing his stone-hard cock all the way in, mounting his woman, his groin slamming into her ass with a loud slap.

Kelli threw her head back, eyes wide open, and screamed as it felt as if she'd been impaled by a baseball bat. Although she'd wanted it, expected it, she was stunned by the sensation of her lover's massive erection thrusting inside her, spreading her, penetrating her, feeling bigger, harder than ever, pushing hard against her cervix. She experienced Tom's full masculine power as he took her womanhood. 'Take it, take me, take my sex, make me your woman. You're my Tiger.'

Tom held himself fully inside her for a few seconds, savoring the wonderful feeling of his manhood completely filling his gym buddy, his lover. 'Time to give the lady what she wants'. He pulled almost all the way out, then quickly rammed himself back into her warm, wet pussy, hard and fast, making her call out again. No power on earth could have stopped him from beginning to pound her, thrust into her, his hands gripping her hips, controlling her, pulling her back as he slammed forward. She called out with each penetration, overwhelmed with the raw sexual pleasure she was experiencing. The erotic feeling of her hanging breasts bouncing, surging back and forth to his pounding soon helped to put her over the top, and another powerful climax took her to the stars. Her hands gripped the bedsheet, pulling it from the corners of the bed and she let out a shriek.

'Yea, giving her what she wants, what she needs, what I need.'

Tom was mesmerized by the sight of her round butt cheeks rippling at the forceful impact of each of his powerful thrusts, seeing his big hands firmly gripping her hips, his thumbs in her dimples, and the sound of their bodies slamming together. Kelli was dimly aware of the slap, slap, slap of his pelvis and her ass colliding filling the room, punctuated by her groans as her lover fucked her fast, hard, and deep. As she came down from her latest climax she began to push back against his thrusts, undulating her hips. Kelli and Tom fell into a perfect rhythm.