Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "Well, I'm sure glad we got past that in the hot tub when we danced! Now I can't get enough kissing, Tom."

"Me too!"

She rubbed her foot a bit higher up his leg and whispered. "And you've kissed pretty much all of me, Tom -- I just love feeling your lips and tongue all over me." She blushed. "Especially on my girls and peach! You know just how to pleasure me. It's like you can read my mind! How do you do that?"

Tom grinned. "Well, after learning massage, I took a course in reading women's minds.."

She laughed. "Ha! I know that's not true -- you might run from me if you knew everything I'm thinking! You'd definitely run from Patti!"

He grinned. "I like Patti -- most of us conceal what we're thinking, but Patti just says it. That's fun. And I love how close the two of you are, that you're best friends. Women seem to have much closer friendships than guys. Have you talked to her today?"

"No, she and Ricardo are camping, off the grid. Well, actually they're probably having non-stop sex in the woods!"

They laughed. "But if we could talk, I'd tell her of the wonderful day I've had with you! Let's see -- working out together, me flashing my tits at you, you attacking me and giving me my first orgasm of the day, our first shower together and more orgasms, then touching and kissing in your bed and more orgasms for both of us, our SECOND shower together and another orgasm for me and then your teasing me with your naked body at the front door!"

Tom grinned, and shrugged his shoulders.

"Then you spend the whole afternoon clothes shopping with me, and you paid for everything, and you actually seem to enjoy it - what man likes clothes shopping with a woman?"

He squeezed her fingers. "The kind of man who would do anything to be with his Gym Buddy!" He paused. "Well, I think I might draw the line at going to the opera with you. But I'd wait for you in the car!"

She laughed. "Well, I've never been to the opera, so you're safe on that one." She looked into his eyes. "And then I'd tell her you got all dressed up and you're the most handsome man in the world and you took me to dinner and treated me like a princess!"

Tom just smiled and looked into her blue eyes. 'Oh, so hoping she'll let me inside her tonight -- so want do it with her all night....'

"Whaaaat are you thinking, Mr. Meadows?"

"I think you know exactly what I thinking, Kel."

She paused. "Yea, and I'm thinking the same, Tom."

They squeezed their fingers. 'Don't push it, Meadows, let it come naturally, when she's ready.'

"So, I notice you've never worn any makeup when we've been together. Don't take that the wrong way -- your face is perfect, so beautiful, it doesn't need any help, and I just love looking at you."

'Oh, how nice...' "Mom never wears makeup, and neither does Patti. We all feel the same way -- it's kind of demeaning that women have to paint their faces to look pretty. Men don't do it. Either you like my face the way it is, or you don't -- it is what it is. And we don't wear perfume, either."

Tom reached over and caressed her cheek -- then quickly pulled his hand back before anyone could see. "My favorite face!"

"I sure do like yours, Tom. You have a great smile -- and you're always smiling!"

"I've had something new to smile about these last couple of weeks!"

Kelli smiled, then leaned forward and reached behind her back. Tom arched his eyebrows. "Just making sure nothing is showing back here that I don't want to show when I'm sitting down. Does the dress look ok from behind?"

Tom smiled. "It looks great on you. It fits your hips perfectly, not too tight, not too loose, and the length is perfect. And I love the open back -- I can see those cute dimples! It's very sexy -- you're very sexy. So cool you had the exact dress I pictured in my mind!"

'Ok, I should tell him...' "So, I, um, have a confession." Tom's eyebrows went up. "I didn't have a red dress, so I bought it this afternoon."

"Really?"

She grinned and nodded. "It's my birthday present for you."

"Wow." He blushed and squeezed her hand. "That was such a nice thing to do, Kel." He propped his head on his hand and they locked eyes. "You're beautiful, baby."

She smiled. "You're sweet. It nice to hear my Gym Buddy feels I'm pretty, attractive. And I know you're not just with me for my big chest. I'm thinking about what you said in Brewster's that first night -- about women both being respected as a person and being female, sexual. Sometimes I struggle with that duality. That's why it took me so long to pick out work clothes today -- always have to consider the message I'm sending. I'm a woman, and I want to look like one, but not make my appearance all that people see about me. Don't want to be one of those bimbettes at the gym. I want people to respect me for my whole person, which includes being female. It's complicated!"

"Kel, I think you do a masterful job of balancing all the facets of being a woman. That's why I'm so attracted to you. I'm thinking about our practice interview. You are so, so smart, and poised, and professional, and then at the same time you're funny, down-to-earth, caring, irreverent -- and you have the most beautiful smile."

He paused, and smiled. "And you're the sexiest woman I've ever been around. And you do it without even trying. And when you do try -- wow!"

She gave him her sweet smile and rubbed his knee under the table with her bare foot. "And you, Mr. Meadows, are the nicest, most fun guy I've ever been around. It feels like you're always thinking about me. Like the little note you put in my gym clothes today -- that was so nice! Oh -- and when you touched my hand when we were in the office lobby -- that was so sweet! Then there's the fact that you're the sexiest man on this planet. When I'm around you, I'm in this permanent state of arousal." She pulled the ends of the scarf to the side, revealing her magnificent chest. She whispered. "These breasts are swollen, and nipples are hard, and my peach is, well it's very eager for your attentions!" She noticed their waiter approaching and quickly covered up, giggling.

Tom and Kelli both noticed that he managed to serve their salads without checking out Kelli's cleavage, and laughed. They started in on the leaves and Kelli looked at the house key. 'So, that's an open invitation to come by, anytime -- he wouldn't give it to me if he was still seeing that Cyndi woman, if she might be there. Wow. Should I ask? No -- I'm the married one!'

"So, you know we're short of office space at the bank, so you and I are going to have share an office. And we're short chairs, so you'll have to sit on my lap!"

They laughed. "Well, Mr. Meadows, neither of us are going to get much work done -- but our morale will be very high!"

"Oh, I meant to tell you -- when you called me Tuesday after the interview Marjorie had just come by my office -- that's why I didn't pick up."

Kelli's eyes got big. "Oh -- tell me, what did she have to say?"

Tom grinned. "She went on about what a great interview she'd had, how impressed she was with you! I was so proud to hear her say that about my Gym Buddy I was about to burst! It was all I could do to keep a straight face! I didn't tell you right away 'cause I didn't want to jinx it."

She smiled. 'Wow -- he's proud of me!'

'Not going to tell her that Marjorie said we'd be prefect together.'

They talked for quite a while about the bank, and the conversation had worked its way around to the people she worked with at the construction company by the time their entrees arrived. "Most of the guys are just great -- they treat me like their sister or daughter. And they can do the weirdest things that just crack me up." She shared several funny stories that kept them both laughing. "And as far as the brothers, well, one does most of the work, one does the rest, one does pretty much nothing, and the fourth one -- Junior -- messes up everything he touches! In the office we call him 'Wreck', short for 'Train Wreck'!"

Tom laughed. "What a mess!"

"Oh, yea. So, tell me about these guys you play hoops with."

"Well, it's a loose group of eight or nine, some of us go back to high school." He described the various characters and their colorful, sometimes ne'er-do-well personalities -- some normal, most definitely not, and got her laughing. "And JP, well, we're not exactly sure where he came from. His shoes don't always match, we think he spent some time in a South American prison, at one time he may have worked in the White House - and he has a strange fascination with shrubbery." She laughed. "Dhev's a plastic surgeon, so he's always got good stories about tummy tucks, and he brags he does more boob jobs than anyone in town, so he's had his hands on more boobs than all of us men combined!"

Kelli thrust out her chest. "Think I need to go see him to get implants?

He shook his head and they laughed. "I'm thinking his female patients all want breasts just like yours!"

She grinned. "So, quite the group. Sounds like you're the closest to normal, Tom."

"Well, I don't know -- starting to pick up on that shrubbery obsession..."

Kelli rolled her eyes and laughed. 'He's so funny...'

She squeezed his fingers. "So, you're passed on the hoops bunch two Saturdays in a row to be with me -- I don't want to get between you and your friends, Tom."

He ran his hand up on top of hers. "Kel, anytime I have a choice to be with you or hang with the boys, I'll always choose you." Tom noticed her suddenly pull back, like he'd said something to offend her. 'Uh-oh.'

"Kel - did I say something wrong?"

It had struck her head-on. As she flashed back, she realized Tom had chosen to be with her every single time he had that decision to make, including last night in the parking lot, and today. 'Exactly the opposite of Richard.'

He noticed her eyes seeming to water as she looked up at him. "No, no, you didn't, I just thought of something else -- it's not you."

'This is like what happened in the hot tub last week, and last night. Richard.'

He smiled. "Anything you'd like to talk to Musclehead about?"

She smiled back. 'He's so sensitive for a male. But not his problem.' As typical of wait staff everywhere, their waiter chose this, the most inappropriate, awkward moment to appear to clear their dishes.

"Are we ready for dessert?"

Without asking Kelli, Tom replied. "Yes, I think we are. Kel, would you like another glass of the pinot?"

"Are you having one?"

"Nope -- designated driver." Tom could tell she wanted another. "But you should -- it's your birthday!"

He nodded at the waiter who quickly departed.

"Um, what are we having for dessert?" She raised the eyebrow. "Do I not get to choose?"

Tom smiled, mischievously. "Oh, you'll see. You looked sad for second there, Kel. Anything you want to talk about?"

'Not going to ruin a wonderful evening with a wonderful man by talking about Richard. Not thinking about him any more till I get home -- tomorrow.' Kelli smiled at her Gym Buddy. "Oh, yes, there is! I'd like to talk about how much I love being naked with my Gym Buddy. I've never been so attracted to -- and turned on -- by any other man, Tom. The way we kiss, the way you kiss me all over, the way you touch me, the feel of your body touching mine -- it's out of this world." She worked her foot higher, up along his thigh.

Tom smiled.

"And you have this magic power to give me these amazing climaxes whenever it suites you - and that makes me crazy! That's never happened to me before. It was a great night when I'd manage two! Oh, and I told Patti about you giving me thirteen orgasms Thursday night -- she refused to believe me!"

Tom slid a hand under the table to touch her foot. She responded by sliding it further up his thigh, almost to his crotch. She giggled. 'Gonna touch his big thing, make it hard -- right in public!'

Tom whispered. "Kelli is being a very bad girl!"

She responded by undoing the scarf to fully display her vast expanse of breast. "Oh, no, Tom THIS is being a bad girl!" She extended her leg to rub her foot over Tom's crotch which was starting to bulge as his manhood stiffened. "Oh, my, feels like something's getting hard in your pants, Tom. Wonder what caused that?" She giggled. "Couldn't have been my foot, or the girls showing off to you, could it?" She looked down at her chest, and Tom's gaze followed. She whispered. "The girls are dying for your hands and lips, Tom. If you could see my nipples -- they're so big and hard. They're aching to feel your touch."

It took all Tom's willpower to resist putting his hands on her beautiful breasts. She knew it, and whispered. "So, I'm thinking about Thursday night in the hot tub -- the girls completely covered with your man stuff! You came so much, so hard. That was so hot!" Her foot started rubbing his bulge, making him harder, bigger. She giggled at his reaction -- then noticed the waiter retuning with her glass and quickly covered her mostly-bare boobs with the scarf.

She thanked him and ordered two more glasses of water, even though theirs were still half full. Tom cocked his head. Kelli whispered. "Drink up, Gym Buddy -- you're going to need to replenish fluids tonight." He grinned his biggest grin. 'I'm so damn horny I might just take him on the table right now!' She took a long sip of wine and gave him her sultry smile. "So, now I'm thinking about when you made me cum the first time, kissing around my panty. It was so unexpected -- and so good!"

Tom whispered. "And I'm thinking about the first one you gave me -- in the hot tub. That was so hot, Kel, it was the strongest one I'd ever had!"

Kelli gestured to her face with her hands. "Pretty proud I was the cause of that!"

He looked around for eavesdroppers and flicked his tongue at her. "Guess what I'm thinking about now!"

'Oh, the tongue gives it away!' "Hmmm, no idea -- do tell!"

He squeezed her fingers and whispered. "I'm thinking about how much I like kissing your peach, being between your legs, tasting you, sharing your orgasm. I love your taste and your scent. Maybe I should just slide under the table and go for it?"

Her eyes narrowed just a bit as she fantasized about him pleasuring her pussy in a public place. 'Oh, we need to try that sometime -- would be so hot!'

She flexed her toes over his crotch. "Oh, you are a very bad man, teasing me like that. Your penance will be to spend an hour between my legs!"

He laughed. "Accepted!"

Kelli smiled and gave Tom a look. "You know, I would have been happy just being Gym Buddies, just hanging out at Brewsters. But I'm sure glad we started touching. But I don't think either of us could have stopped it. Once you had your hands on my bare back it was inevitable."

She whispered and rubbed her toes against his bulge. "And I think you should be required to notify your lady friends about the huge secret weapon you have in your pants!"

"Do you like my size, Kel?"

She grinned, nodded and continued her massage. "Oh yea. You are the manliest male I've been around, and this big thing is part of that. I just love looking at your naked body, with your huge hardon -- and you're always hard! You really should be a nude model, Tom -- you'd be rich!"

He smiled. "Well, maybe, but only if you're my nude female partner!"

Both her eyebrows went up. "Oh, that might be interesting to try -- maybe we should take some pics?" 'We both have killer bodies -- my tits and his giant cock!'

'Oh, she's just a bit kinky -- yea.' "Well, you might use your feminine wiles to persuade me!! And I've gotten pretty good at video editing..." He arched his eyebrows. "Maybe tonight?"

Kelli took a big gulp of wine, thinking of how erotic it would be to see a video of them in action. "Maybe if you get me drunk!" Tom grinned and pushed her glass towards her, and she downed the rest.

He noticed her eyes dart to the side and turned to see the waiter returning with the water glasses -- followed by a woman in a chef's hat, hiding behind the waiter until the last second. Kelli quickly covered up. The chef set a half-size german chocolate cake -- with 'Happy Birthday' and Kelli's name in pretty script and a lit birthday candle -- on the table.

Kelli brought her hand up to cover he mouth as the three of them sang Happy Birthday to her. The waiter and chef quickly fled, astutely sensing they were intruding on an intimate moment.

'Oh, god, oh god, he's so sweet -- he's always thinking about me!' She looked over the cake at her Gym Buddy and he noticed her eyes water. "Oh, Tom, this is so wonderful -- how did you know german chocolate was my fav - oh that damn Patti -- I'm so going to get her for that!"

Tom grinned and they held hands. "So, make a wish, Kel."

She closed her eyes. 'I want to love on this man all night -- he's wonderful!'

She blew out the candle, smiled and looked at her Gym Buddy's smiling face.

"I hope you get your wish, Kel."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I will!"

Tom cut a slice and they each took a big bite. Kelli's eyes closed. "Oh, to die for -- this is so good! But I wish we could share a fork!" They each took a few more bites, smiling at each other, then Kelli set her fork down, leaned her chin on her hand and smiled at him.

'Her smile -- something's different, the way she's looking at me -- never seen this.'

'He's the sexiest male I've ever seen, I'm turned on just being next to him, he won't stop kissing me and the orgasms are to die for. His big, strong hands feel so good on the girls and my ass and everywhere else. Pussy is screaming at me to take him inside, ride him, hump him, make him cum deep inside me, take me to the stars. His huge cock is incredible -- and he's hard all the time around me. Need it inside of me, filling me, making me cum, over and over. Just know he'd be the tiger to my tigress in bed -- we'd be so hot. He's very special, very male, very physical, strong, and very into me.

And he's the nicest most considerate, funniest, most genuine guy I've ever met. He could have taken advantage of me falling asleep Thursday night, had me stay the night with him, or even stuck his cock inside me. Instead, he takes me home, puts me to bed, tucks me in. And he cuddled with me last night in the van. He's been with me almost all day, he wants to be with me, he's chosen me, he wants to sleep with me -- not just fuck, but hold me and kiss me and love on me. And I want to be with him, take him inside me, please this wonderful man. We are very, very intimate, physically and emotionally. And he's right here, right now, totally with me. He says he's enchanted, smitten with me, and I believe him. And I'm smitten with him! Can't pass this up, and I deserve a fabulous birthday present.'

Without breaking eye contact with Tom, she hoisted her purse up onto the table and opened it. Very slowly, she slid her wedding ring off, dropped it in the bag, added the birthday card and the key, closed the bag, and hooked it back on her chair.

Tom's eyes got huge. 'Oh, my god. Didn't think it would happen!' She took his hand and pressed it on top of her now-ringless left hand. He stroked her bare ring finger with his index finger, slowly.

They looked at each other, wordlessly, for a full minute, absorbing the step she - they had just taken, then Tom whispered. "Are you sure?"

She nodded. "Take me home, baby." She handed him his water glass and gave him a look. "Better drink up, Gym Buddy."

Tom smiled and chugged the glass of water. She smiled and did the same with hers. He caught the waiter's eye and slipped him his credit card. The poor man again couldn't resist checking out Kelli as he picked up the cake plate. "I'll box this up and be right back."

They polished off the piece of cake, smiling at each other. Tom pushed Kelli's foot off his straining crotch. "I have to walk out of here!"