Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marge turned to Cindy and said, "Can you imagine not shaving?"

"No. Gross!" Cindy said. "I'm out."

"Me too," Marge said. She and her friend left.

Missy and Georgina were sitting nearby and overheard the conversation of the sophomore swimmers. They watched the pair leave.

Georgina asked, "Are you going to stop shaving?"

"I'll do what I have to do. This is our year."

"Okay. I guess I'll be wearing a lot of pants."

Missy stood and addressed the other girls in the room. "Hey. Listen up, bitches. My name is Missy, and I'm a senior. I'm guessing you are like me. We all were the best swimmer or divers at our school, our district, and maybe even our state.

"It's a whole different world in college. There are no easy races or tournaments. You are always up against the best of the best.

"To be honest, the Faber team has been like a club team. The previous coach was a confused old woman, using out-of-date techniques, and the commitment of many on the team was iffy. We deserved to have our asses kicked.

"I'm hoping things will be different this year. Ms. Evans was a nationally ranked swimmer. Have you seen her times? If she hadn't injured her rotor cup, she'd have made the Olympic team.

"I'm not going to beg everyone to stay. As the coach said only stay if you plan to take this seriously and put in the work."

A young woman stood. It was Stacey Smith, the team's best diver. She said, "Missy, you know me and know I'm a hard worker. Do we want to be the hairy weirdos on campus?"

Sabrina Howard, a Freshman swimmer, stood and said. "Everything Coach Evans said about swimmers at other schools not shaving for months and shaving before the conference championships is true. I have friends at other schools, and they tell me that it's standard practice at the best swimming schools."

A junior, who wasn't a very good swimmer, stood and said, "I'm out. I like to swim, but I'm not willing to be a hairy beast." She walked out of the room.

Another young woman stood and said, "I can't not shave my legs."

She followed the junior and left the room.

When they were gone, Missy looked around the room and asked, "Anyone else? Only stay if you're all in."

No one spoke up or walked out.

Missy smiled and said, "Okay, teammates. The NCAA rules say our first practice is September 2nd, but there are no rules against us swimming as long as the coach isn't present.

"I know everyone is excited to be back a college. You want to see your friends and get laid."

Some in the crowd hooted and hollered.

"I've arranged parties for us tonight and Saturday with a bunch of good-looking guys and all the beer you can drink. We'll have a blast this weekend. Monday morning at 6:00 a.m. everyone is expected to be in the pool for a voluntary workout. We will swim Monday through Friday, take Labor Day weekend off, and the official workouts begin Tuesday. Got it?"

The women nodded or voiced their agreement.

Missy pulled out her phone, waved it about, and said, "Anyone who wants to know the time and place of the parties, tap your phone against mine. We'll share contact info, and I'll text you the party details."

Everyone touched their phones against hers.

^^^

Betty Jo went to her office, closed the door, and sat at her desk. She leaned back and said, "I think that went well. I got my points across. I might have gone too far when I suggested Grandpa liked banging their Nana, but..."

She chuckled, and a memory came to the fore.

Last weekend, she moved into her new apartment. Saturday night, she drove fifty miles to a honky-tonk bar. She liked keeping her sex life separate from her work life. That way, if things went bad, she didn't bump into an ex in the grocery store or her favorite bar.

She arrived around midnight wearing tight jeans and a sexy, low-cut top with wide armholes. Normally, she wore a camisole under it. Tonight she didn't even have a bra on. Her cleavage and side boob were on display, as well as flashes of underarm hair.

She went to the bar, ordered a beer, and got a glass of Miller Lite. She scanned the room as she drank half of it. The room was full of good ole boys like the small town she'd grown up in. Some were with partners. Enough of them had no female companions that she felt she'd get lucky.

She went to the dance floor and moved sensually to the music. Her boobs bounced. Large, hard nipples were visual under the red top.

A big man at the bar with black hair and a black beard smiled at her. She liked his rugged good looks and smiled back. She beckoned him to join her.

He came over and said, "Hi, my name's Jim."

"Betty Jo," she said with a smile. She continued to move rhythmically

"I haven't seen you before," he said.

"I'm new to the area. I heard this was a good place to make friends." She raised both arms, put her hands behind her head, shook her tits, and said, "Do you want to be my friend?"

He stared at her bouncing breasts and her hairy armpits.

"Does a real woman scare you?" she asked playfully. "You know, women pee, belch, and occasional fart. We also have furry body parts. Or are you looking for a waxed-to-the-max Barbie doll?"

"I like your attitude and your look," he said as he scanned the tall woman from head to toe.

She was moderately attractive with shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes.

He was no movie star and knew it. He judged them to be a fair match.

"Then invite me to your place." She gave him a genuine smile.

"Betty Jo, let's go to my place and get better acquainted."

"What a lovely idea."

They walked five blocks to a row house and went inside.

He closed the door, and she pounced on him. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and kissed him fiercely.

He backed her up against the wall. He returned the kiss and groped her.

She did the same and moaned, "Mmmm."

They kissed, pressed up against each other. His hand found a breast and palmed it. Her hand found his hard cock, and she squeezed it.

She said breathily, "Fuck me here!"

He spun her around, pulled her jeans and thong down, and got his angry cock out. He thrust into the hairy area between her legs, and his dick bounced off her vulva.

She giggled and said, "Let me help you." She grabbed his penis, brought it to the entrance to her vagina, and said, "This is my honey hole."

He drove his cock in, and they both moaned, "Ohh!"

He fucked her roughly. Each thrust pushed her against the wall.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she cooed.

He thrust into her so forcefully that he lifted her up onto her toes.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!"

"Ohhhh," he groaned as he came. Hot cum shot into her hot box.

She bounced up and down on his spurting cock, rubbed her clit, and got off.

"OHHhhhh!" she called out.

They slumped against the wall. Their hearts raced; their breathing was labored.

His shrinking cock slipped out of her followed by his cum.

She giggled and said, "Do you want me to let your cum ooze out of me and puddle on the floor, or can I use the bathroom?"

"Sorry, I forgot I had you pinned to the wall. The bathroom is the next door on the left."

He stepped back and said, "I'm getting a beer. Do you want one?"

"Yes," she said. She turned, faced him, and gave him a peck on the cheek. She stepped out of her jeans and underwear and went bareass to the bathroom.

After peeing and cleaning up, she walked into his kitchen in just her tank top.

He smiled and said, "I like your style. Do you think this bottomless thing will catch on?"

She chuckled and said, "I'm ready for more dick."

He squinted in the low light of the kitchen and said, "I love your brown bush. Do you have hairy legs?"

"Yes. I'm a natural girl. I don't shave anything. Is that a problem?"

"I'd be a hypocrite if I complained," he said. He rubbed his beard and added, "I don't shave anything either."

Betty Jo smiled and looked pleased with his answer.

He said, "Can I have a few more minutes before we head to the bedroom. I'm better at laying pipe than pushing rope."

"Need some help?" She sauntered up to him, took a sip of his beer, and dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his pants, pulled them and his underwear down, and smiled as she grabbed his limp soiled cock.

She squeezed and stroked it, looked him in the eyes, and said, "I'm looking forward to round two." She popped his messy cock into her mouth, sucked, and caressed it with her tongue while she jostled his balls

"Ohh. Nice," he groaned. "Glad to see you're not afraid to get dirty."

"I'm not. You can come in me or on me, except for the hair on my head."

"Good to know." He chuckled and asked, "Can I take your top off?"

She pulled off him and raised her arms.

He peeled her tank top off, ogled her average boobs, and said, "Nice."

"Thanks...Where was I?" She giggled and wrapped her lips around his penis. She resumed giving him a blowjob.

When he was fully hard, they went into his bedroom. She got into bed while he stripped. He lay beside her, and they took it slower this time. They made love, kissing and caressing each other.

Jim proved to be a surprise.

He was a tender, considerate lover. He didn't rush through the foreplay. He didn't fuck her face when she gave him head. He seemed genuinely concerned that she enjoy their time together, and he never teased or complained about her being hairy.

After kissing, fingering her, and playing with her soft breasts, he rolled onto his back and said, "Mount up, Cowgirl."

"Thanks. I like being on top,"

She straddled him and impaled herself on his hard cock.

"Ohhh. That's nice," she cooed. "You stretch a girl good."

She rode him, and he played with her breasts.

"Oh! I could do this all night long," she said and sighed.

"Go ahead. I don't have anything planned for tonight or tomorrow."

"I'm going to take you up on that offer!"

They took their time and had a long enjoyable fuck. They came and then slept.

^^^

They had a quickie in the morning, went to a diner for breakfast, and fucked in the shower before Betty Jo had to head home mid-morning.

They got each other's number.

"I'd like to see you again," Jim said.

"Me too. Drinks and dancing next Saturday?"

"Deal."

She woke from her daydream when she grunted. She had her hand down her pants, masturbating furiously in her office. A few seconds later, a climax overtook her.

^^^ Friday, Aug 22, 2008^^^

A text went out to the young women who'd committed to the swim team.Party. 10:00 Kappa house. See you there! Missy

Missy was at the door with a 'Hi' and a hug for all the girls. She was wearing a t-shirt with the words 'I know I swim like a girl. Try to keep up!'

Her friend, Georgina, wore a bright blue bikini, She had attached dozens of ribbons she'd won from swimming to the bikini bottom, so it appeared to be a skirt.

The appeal of free drinks and boys was enough to get everyone to come.

Jane showed up wearing her best summer dress. It cinched at her waist, emphasizing her hourglass figure. The V-neck displayed a nice amount of tanned cleavage. A month from now, after intensive swimming workouts, her boobs would be smaller and she'd have less to display.

She immediately was self-conscious as she looked at how the other women were dressed because her best clothes were no match for their party garb. She grabbed a beer, stood by the wall, and tried to fade into the background.

Two young women, swimmers, sought out Jane. They saw her by a window and came up to her. They smiled and introduced themselves.

"Hi, My name is Ava, You're Jane Robertson, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm Diana King. I'm a diver. The other girls are calling us the 'Fabulous Freshman' and 'Money' because we are the Freshmen on half scholarships. Since you have a full ride, you should be part of our crew. We are the nucleus who are supposed to make this program great."

"How did you find out I was getting a scholarship?"

"Process of elimination," Diana said. "I googled everyone. No one has posted the times you have."

"Oh. I see," Jane said. She looked embarrassed.

"You've nothing to be ashamed of," Ava said. "You're good. You deserve the scholarship. What are you doing back here? Come on. Let's dance and meet some boys."

Ava and Diana grabbed Jane and dragged her onto the dance floor. The two were so vivacious and friendly that Jane instantly felt at ease.

The three of them laughed and danced. They were having so much fun the boys were drawn to them like moths to a flame. Ava and Diana received a lot of attention.

Jane wasn't upset. She knew how the world works. The pretty girls are fond over, and she was overly tall, moderately attractive, and had big hands and feet.

There was someone who thought she was the bee's knees.

A very tall man walked up to Jane, and said, "Hi, I like your dress. My name's Jedidiah. People call me Jed. Would you like to dance?"

Jane looked up at him. He had to be seven inches taller than she was. Which was unusual. He had black hair and a gangly build. He wasn't handsome, but he wasn't ugly. He seemed nice, so she said, "Sure."

She started to move to the music. Jed reached out, grabbed her right hand with his left hand, and placed his right hand on her back below her left shoulder blade. He rocked his hips and moved his feet in 4/4 time.

Jane followed his lead. She laughed and said, "Oh, You're a good dancer. What dance is this?"

"The cha-cha."

He moved with small fast steps. It was fun and, at times, flamboyant.

Jane laughed and shook her hips with an exaggerated movement.

He changed things up and did the foxtrot, the jitterbug, and the twist. Jane laughed and tried to keep up.

He pulled her close and said, "You're a good dancer."

"Not as good as you!"

He spun her away from him and brought her back. He said, "You might have noticed that I'm tall. I play basketball, and to improve my agility, footwork, coordination, and flexibility, I was enrolled in dance classes in high school. It improved my game. A side benefit is I occasionally get to hold beautiful women in my arms."

"I'm not beautiful," Jane protested. Her face turned red, and she said, "You're a shameless flirt."

"Please don't argue with me. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think you're special."

They danced, talked, and laughed.

"It's getting late," Jane said.

"Let me walk you to your dorm."

"Okay."

They stopped mid-way, sat on a bench, looked at the sky, and kissed.

Each seemed to enjoy the kisses. They stayed on the bench and made out for twenty minutes.

Jed was a gentleman. He didn't take any liberties. They hugged, kissed, held hands, and looked into each other's eyes. There was no groping.

He walked her to her building and said, "I had fun. I'd like to see you again."

"I had fun. Tomorrow night there's a party somewhere for the swim team. Would you like to go with me?"

"Absolutely."

They exchanged contact information and kissed one more time. Jane felt dizzy as she entered the building. Jed walked away with a throbbing hard-on.

Jane entered her dorm room. Her roommate, Jessica, a walk-on on the swim team, popped out of the en suite. The redhead had cream on her face, a tight cotton t-shirt that could barely contain her nipples, and stripped bikini underwear.

She said, "Who was that you were with tonight? The two of you were dancing up a storm."

"His name's Jed. He's on the basketball team."

The redhead asked, "Did you have sex with him?"

"What? No. I just met him. We kissed."

"That's sweet. I'd at least sucked his dick. If you find a decent guy, you have to show him you like him, or he'll move on to another girl. I'm just saying."

She got into her bed.

Jane did her nightly routine and went to bed.

Jessica piped up, "Guys have it so easy. I'm not talking about missing out on monthly periods and birthing babies. At one glance, an ass-man can judge your booty. A leg-man knows if you have killer pins, and a boob-man knows if a girl has melons, peaches, or fried eggs. They have information that's important to them before they approach us.

"We all clueless, and I'm not just talking about will he cheat on us, is he an alcoholic, degenerate gambler, or wife beater. We don't know if he has an acceptable dick.

"Is there any feeling worse than getting on your knees, fishing out his cock, and discovering his dick is tiny, pencil-thin, or so gross looking it makes you gag? And you're stuck. You can't shout 'Ew!' and run away. You have to suck it, fuss over it, and let him cum."

Jessica sat up in bed and said, "Jane, the guy you were with has long skinny arms and legs. What if he has a long skinny dick? So skinny you don't even know he's inside you."

Jess giggled, flopped down on her bed, and said, "That's why I suck dick on the first date. I need to know if it's worth taking the time to get to know a guy and getting him to like me."

It took Jane a long while to go to sleep. She tossed and turned as she wondered, "What if Jessica's right?"

^^^

Saturday morning, while Betty Jo was having two screaming orgasms, Jane was fretting about Jed. She forced herself to wait until 10:00 a.m. before she called him.

"Hey, beautiful," he said when he answered.

"Ah...Hi," she said, sounding flustered because she was. "Want to go for a run?"

Her nervousness caused her to speak rapidly. "I'm new here. I thought you'd know where a good trail is. I could run on campus, but I enjoyed running on trails in wooded areas."

"Woah. Slow down. I've only had one cup of coffee."

"Sorry. When I get nervous, I talk fast." She blushed and was thankful he couldn't see her red face.

"No problem. I'll meet you in front of your building in fifteen minutes. I know a scenic place to run."

"Thanks."

Jane was on the grass stretching when Jed showed up. He took her on a run through a nearby park. It had dirt trails through woods and along a stream.

"This is so beautiful," Jane said. She stopped, walked, and looked around. They were in a secluded natural area.

He walked beside her and said, "This is my favorite place to run."

"What's over there?" Jane asked, pointing into the woods where the trees and brush were heavier.

"I don't know."

Jane walked into the woods. Jed followed. When they were well off the trail, she turned to him, smiled, and said, "I wanted to get you alone." She stepped up to him and kissed him.

Jed embraced her and kissed her.

They made out in the woods to the sounds of birds chirping. Jane slid to her knees and grinned at him while tugging on his shorts.

He smiled as she exposed his cock.

She breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Nice cock."

She giggled and thought, "You got your question answered. Now, you're going to have to give him a blowjob."

"Oh!" he moaned as she took his dick into her mouth. His penis got harder and bigger as she did her moves.

She was thrilled he had a regular-size erection. He was big enough to please any woman and not so big that she couldn't suck it or would be afraid to fuck it.

While she was sucking and stroking and evaluating his cock, Jed was moaning and groaning. He said, "I'm going to come."

A jet of cum flew out of his dick when he finished the sentence. He caught Jane off-guard mainly because she wasn't paying attention to him.

"Mmm!" she squealed. She coughed.

He attempted to pull out. She didn't let him. She grabbed his penis, jacked him off in her mouth, and swallowed his load. When he was done, she let him go.

He knelt beside her and said, "Sorry for coming so quickly. I didn't give you much warning."

His face was red, and so was hers.

She said, "No. It was my fault. To be honest, I was distracted thinking what a nice cock you have that I didn't notice the signs that you were about to come."

123456...9