Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They found joy.

She came; he came. They collapsed on the bed.

^^^

In preparation for the perfect Valentine's date, Jedidiah had paid his roommate twenty bucks to disappear for the night. He cleaned the room and put fresh sheets on his bed.

He and Jane went to his room. He opened the door, turned on the overhead light, and said, "Wait here."

He rushed into the room and turned on a string of white lights that softly illuminated his bed. He returned to Jane, turned off the harsh ceiling light, and said, "Now you can come in."

They entered. She said, "I like your mood lighting. It's very romantic."

"That was the idea.".

They kissed.

"Aren't you full of surprises," she said. "You got rid of your roommate, took me to a nice restaurant, and we have romantic lighting...I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"I'll show you. First, sit on your bed and close your eyes. I'll let you know when you can open them."

He sat and closed his eyes.

Jane undressed. She stood naked in front of him and said, "Okay. You can look."

Jed's mouth fell open, his eyes grew wide, and he said, "You shaved! Wow! You look great."

He came to her, and they kissed several times. All the while, his hands were exploring her body. He caressed her back and groped her ass. On the way to grabbing her boob, he slid his hand in her armpit to confirm what his eyes had told him. She had removed all that hair.

He knelt and ran his hands over her legs and said, "You're so soft and so smooth."

He looked up at her face, smiled, and gushed, "You kept your bush!"

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!"

He stripped off his clothes.

They fell into his bed. He did the regular things. He kiss her lips, caressed her breasts, and sucked on her hard nipples.

"Oh," she moaned.

She pushed him away and said, "Let's take advantage of my new state. Get on your back."

He did.

Jane lay on top of him and rubbed her smooth, nude body on his body. She used her whole body to give him a massage. She slid back and forth over his body.

He reached for her and tried to put her on her back.

"No. I'm doing all the work. You lay there,." she said. "Got it?"

He nodded.

She got on her knees and dragged her breasts over his face, chest, and legs.

He let her tease him. He kept his hands off her.

He did capture a nipple with his mouth. She allowed him to suck it. Then, she moved on, dragging her soft tits and hard teats over other parts of his body.

She did the same with her newly hairless legs. She sat beside him and used them to caress him everywhere.

"Do you like the feel of my smooth hairless legs?"

"I love them!"

She got on her knees, straddled his right legs, and rubbed it with her hairy pussy. She worked her way from his ankle to his thigh. She straddled his waist rubbed her pussy against his erection which was lying on his belly. She buffed his stomach and chest and left a snail trail.

She knee-walked up his torso and planted her hairy pussy on his face. She giggled and asked, "Was not shaving my pussy the right thing to do?"

"Yes." His response was muffled.

"Prove it!"

Jedidiah nuzzled her furry sex. Like a dog searching for a bone, he rooted around in her pubes, searching for her clit and gash. He found them; he licked her slit and flicked her nub.

"Oh!" she moaned over and over again because he didn't stop until she spasmed and climaxed.

After a rest, Jane giggled and said, "You've convinced me. I don't want to be a sterile, pristine version of feminine beauty. Someone who is waxed to the max.

"I want to be a real woman: sensual, passionate, earthy, authentic. Real women are loving and compassionate. They're smart, confident, and can take care of themselves.

"However, they realized that life is better when you open up and let others in. You invite friends into your life. If you're lucky enough to find that someone special, the one who completes you, you invite him into your bed.

"I love you, Jedidiah," Jane said.

"I love you, Jane," he responded.

They kissed.

"You're keeping the bush, right?

"I'm keeping my lady garden."

The End

P.S. If your like 'Hairy' women check out my story "Hairy Christmas"

1...456789