Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with your neck and shoulder?" Taylor asked.

Jessica said, "I have pain. Most swimmers do. We overtrain, and if your mechanics are off, you put extra strain on your body."

"You'd benefit from a deep tissue massage. I'm in the training room every afternoon after four except Sundays. Stop by, and I'd be glad to help you."

Jessica nodded but didn't commit or accept his offer. She returned to dancing. Jane danced with her roommate while the guys talked and got drinks.

Jed and Taylor joined the girls and danced near them. Taylor was a terrible dancer.

Jessica smiled and said, "Taylor, you could be the poster boy for white men can't dance."

He grinned, shimmied his shoulders, wiggled his hips without moving his feet, and said, "I could blame my knee injury, but you're correct. I have no rhythm or coordination. Do I get points for trying?"

Jessica laughed at his moves, nodded, and said, "Yes. If I had the medal given to the Cowardly Lion inThe Wizard of OZ, I'd pin it on your chest. You are courageous."

She pretended to put a medal on his chest. She lingered close to him, touching his chest, and looking into his green eyes. She smiled.

Taylor put his arms around her and said, "You're a good dancer. Maybe you could teach me. Shall we start with a slow dancing?" He embraced her and rocked, shifting his weight from his right foot to his left in time with the music.

With the ice broken, Jessica and Taylor spent time together. They got to know each other.

At the end of the evening, the young men walked the women to their dorm.

"Want to see my room?" Jessica asked Taylor.

"Sure."

The four of them went upstairs. Jessica giggled and showed Taylor around. She pointed as she said, "The bathroom is through there. This is my desk. This is my favorite pen."

She sat on her mattress, smiled coyly, and said, "This is my bed. Care to join me? It's comfortable."

Taylor sat beside her and smiled. Jed and Jane sat on the other bed.

Jessica's face turned red as she said, "Becca was my best friend in high school. She had a rec room in her basement, and every Saturday night a bunch of us would hang out there."

She stood, went to the door, and turned off the overhead light. The room didn't fall into complete darkness. The moonlight coming through the window illuminated the space with a soft low light.

She said, "Around ten o'clock, Becca would turn off the main light, and the make-out party would begin. Are you guys game?"

"Sure," Jane said.

Jessica returned to the bed, sat beside Taylor, and said, "I'm not going to fuck you, but I want to kiss you."

Taylor smiled and kissed her. He began with closed-mouth, tongue-less kisses.

"Oh," Jessica sighed and returned his kisses.

Jed and Jane watched. Then, Jane put her hand on her boyfriend's chin and turned his face to hers. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

The couples murmured, sighed, and moaned as they made out. They were too busy with their own partner to pay attention to what was happening on the other bed.

The men softly caressed their partner. They stroked their hair and face and cloth-covered breasts.

Jane took things to the next level. She slid off her bed, knelt on the floor, pulled out her boyfriend's cock, and sucked it.

"Ohhh!" Jed moaned loudly, causing the other couple to look his way.

"Ahh. I want to take things slowly," Jess said. " I'm not going to do that tonight."

"I didn't expect you would," Taylor said. "They look like they need some alone time. Want to go get a pizza or something?"

"Sure."

They stood. Jessica said, "We're leaving. The rooms yours."

Jane pulled off Jed, held his dick tenderly, and said, "Bye."

Jess and Taylor left and got a slice at a nearby pizzeria.

Jane stood and watched her roommate leave. When the door closed, she said, "I guess the room is ours." She began undressing.

"I can't believe you gave me a blowjob in front of those two," Jed said.

"I did it for Jess."

"What?"

"Jess likes to take the measure of her men early on to see if a relationship is worth pursuing," Jane explained.

"Measure? His character?"

Jane stepped out of her thong and stood naked in front of her lover. She said, "I'll explain. You can't tell anyone. Jessica doesn't like small cocks. She doesn't want to date someone...to spend time getting to know them... getting them to like her only to be disappointed to discover that they have an undersized penis.

"I thought if I sucked your penis, it would give her an excuse to suck Taylor's prick, and ..."

"She could take his measure," Jed finished her sentence and laughed. Jane joined in.

"But she didn't give him a BJ," Jed said.

"No. She didn't. Enough about her. Focus on me."

Jed stood, undressed, and quoted Shakespeare, "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate."

"I like that! Keep going," his girlfriend said, giggling.

He recited more poetry and sang a stanza from a Steve Miller Band song as he kissed and caressed her body.

"You're the cutest thing that I ever did see

I really love your peaches

Wanna shake your tree

Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time

Ooh, wee baby, I'll sure show you a good time."

She listened to the song and smiled. When he was done, she shook her shoulders, making her breasts bounce, and asked, "These peaches?"

"YES!" Jed said enthusiastically. He used one arm to pull her to him. He kissed her and used his free hand to grope her boobs.

They sank to the bed and got more serious. Jed's mouth followed his hand to her breasts. He sucked on her stiff nipples.

"Ohhh," she moaned.

He teased her nips to their full length and dropped a hand between her firm legs. He raked his fingers back and forth through her thick pubic hair and said, "I like your bush. It's fun and soft and womanly."

She looked worried and asked, "Are you okay with the rest of me? I'm pretty hairy."

He looked her in the eyes, rubbed her furry thigh, and said, "I am. It shows your commitment to your sport."

"I can shave in February." A pleading, hopeful look appeared on her face.

"I can wait," he said and smiled. He petted the pelt between her legs and said, "Shave your legs, but keep your pubes."

She smiled, looked relieved, and nodded as she said, "Okay."

His fingers found her clit and rubbed it.

"Ohhh!" Jane moaned.

He dipped a finger into her warm, slick vagina and sang, "Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time."

"Ohhhh!" his partner sighed.

He mounted her, positioned his erection at the entrance of her vagina, and said, "Ooh wee baby, I'll sure show you a good time."

She laughed; he drilled her.

"OOHH!" she called out.

They fuck to climax.

When she recovered from her orgasm, Jane said, "Wow! I never knew you were that musical."

They shared a laugh.

A half-hour later and after Jedidiah had left, Jane heard a gentle tapping on the door and her roommate asking, "Is the coast clear?"

Jane laughed and answered, "Yes. Come on in."

Jessica opened the door and stepped inside. Jane was naked, having taken a shower. She was buffing her furry crotch, laughed, and said, "I thought it took a long time to dry the hair on my head. I'm tempted to use my hair dry down here."

The women laughed.

Jane said playfully, "You left me hanging tonight."

"What?"

"I was kneeling on the floor with Jedidiah's dick in my mouth. I did that so you could pull out Taylor's cock and decide if he was dating material."

"Oh, that. Sorry. I've re-thought my strategy of giving everyone a blowjob on the first date. I want what you have."

"You want to have sex with my guy?" Jane teased.

"No. I'm tired of one-night stands and fucking guys who don't care about me just because they have a big Johnson. I want someone who thinks I'm special. To love me like Jed loves you."

Jane dropped her towel and hugged her friend. They stood together a long while. Jessica cried, and Jane consoled her.

"You'll find a good guy who will treat you right. Maybe Taylor's the guy."

"He might be. He didn't get upset when I told him I wasn't going to have sex with him tonight."

"That's a good start."

^^^

Tuesday, November 18th through Saturday, November 22, the Faber swimming and diving team was at the Bogart Invitational swim meet with five other small colleges.

The Faber women's team finished the competition with 1,377.50 points. That was good enough for a second-place finish.

"It was a phenomenal effort by our team," Betty Jo said to a reporter for the school paper. "This meet was a good test, and we passed. We have a lot to work with as we enter the second half of our season. Our goal is to be in contention for the conference championship in February. The team is hungry, talented, and deserves the success we had this weekend."

^^^Thursday November 27, 2008^^^

Jim had invited Betty Jo to join his family for Thanksgiving. She declined and invited him to her place for dessert when he was done. He accepted.

Jim arrived around ten o'clock at night at his girlfriend's apartment. He rapped his knuckles on her door, and it swung open without him touching the doorknob.

"Hello," he hollered cautiously.

"Come on in, Jim," Betty Jo said. "I'm in the bedroom."

He went to her bedroom, pushed the door open, and saw her sitting on the end of her bed. She was naked.

"Hi, there," she said and smiled. "Are you ready for dessert? I have chocolate." She grabbed a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and squirted some on her left breast.

She giggled, picked up a can of Reddi-Wip, and sprayed some on her left nipple. She said, "Do you like whipped cream?"

She uncrossed her legs, spread them, and revealed her big bush. She asked, "Or do you want hair pie?"

"Oh, you vixen," Jim said. "I want it all!"

He came to her and cleaned off her breasts. He kissed her lips and then ate her pussy.

She laughed and squealed and crawled on her hands and knees away from him.

"Bad girl," he said, and he grabbed her hips. She moved her bottom provocatively and said, "What happens to bad girls?"

"This."

Jim kicked off his shoes and removed his pants and underwear. He knelt behind her and drove his hard cock into her barely wet pussy.

"Ohhh!" Betty Jo groaned.

They rutted, picking up speed as she became lubricated. He threw his dick in hard and deep.

She moaned, reciprocated, and climaxed.

"Oh. Ohh! Ohhh!"

He grunted and shot his load into her. They lay, gasping on her bed.

Betty Jo recovered first. She grabbed the can of whipped cream, sprayed it on his junk, and licked him clean. Cum and all.

He picked up the chocolate syrup and the Reddi-Wip can and said, "I think I should spray you!"

She smiled and stuck out her chest and said, "You can put as much of that stuff on my boobs or ass as you want, but not my vagina. Okay? No food in the vag. It causes infections."

Jim covered her tits with cream and chocolate. Betty Jo laughed as he licked it off her. They retired to the shower. They washed. Jim fucked her from behind, and they washed a second time.

They dried off, sat naked on the sofa, and ate pumpkin pie. Jim stayed over and sweetly made love to her in her bed.

^^^Saturday November 29, 2008^^^

The big man on the Faber basketball team jumped and blocked the shot of the other's team's quickest guard, who had driven into the lane. He deflected the ball to a player on his squad who threw a quick outlet pass to Jedidiah.

Jed headed up the court, dribbling the ball with his left hand. One opponent was between him and the basket.

Jedidiah made a wide step to the left with a good head fake. The defender move in that direction. Jed switched his dribble to his right hand, surprised the player, and ran past the defender.

He had a step on him and a clear path to the basket. He drove in for a layup and used his body to shield the ball from the defender's outstretched arms.

The basketball kissed the glass and fell into the basket. The crowd screamed. With nine seconds left in the game, Faber went up by two points.

Their opponents quickly regrouped, spread the floor, and inbounded the ball. Three passes without any dribbling got the ball to their best shooter. He squared up outside the three-point line and let fly a shot with one second on the clock.

The buzzer sounded as the ball was in the air.

"Swish!"

The ball hit nothing but net, and Faber lost.

Jessica and Jane groaned along with the rest of the Faber crowd. They left the arena and went to a party.

Jane noticed that Jessica kept glancing at the door. She giggled and said, "My you're anxious. You're monitoring the door as if your life depended on it. Are you expecting someone special?"

"You bitch," Jess said. "You know I am. Between the demands of my classes, swim practices, and out-of-town games, I haven't seen much of Taylor."

"Horny?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to do something about it?"

"Yes."

Twenty minutes later, the members of the basketball team arrived at the party.

The young women kissed their dates, got them a beer, and tried to cheer them up.

"You play well," Jane said to her guy.

"Not well enough," Jed answered, and he guzzled his beer.

Jessica and Taylor talked and laughed and had eyes and time for no one else.

Jessica joined Jane in line for the bathroom. Jane made a face and said, "I drank too much beer. I'm about to pee my pants."

"Me too," Jess said. She chuckled and said, "If I did, it'd be hard to tell. My panties are already soaked. Being with Taylor has me creaming in my jeans."

"You guys have been lovey-dovey all night."

The bathroom door opened, Jane grabbed Jessica's hand and dragged her in. She quickly sat on the toilet and peed loudly.

Jessica laughed at her roommate and said, "You weren't kidding about needing to go."

Jane wiped, flushed, stood up, and pulled up her thong.

Jessica undid her jeans and pulled them down.

Jane pointed, laughed, and said, "Geesh. You weren't kidding. Your panties are soaked."

Jess leaned down, looked at the wet spot, and laughed. She rubbed her button and said, "Ohhh. I'm so horny. I could cum in five seconds."

"Go on then," her roommate challenged.

Jess rubbed her clit, moaned, and said, "No. I'm hot for Taylor. I want to have sex with him." She pulled her panties down and exposed her big bush. She sat and pissed.

Jane turned away and washed her hands in the sink. "You can have the dorm room now. Go get yourself sorted out."

"I will."

^^^

Jessica unlocked the door to her room, smiled shyly at Taylor, and pulled him into the room.

They kissed at the door. Taylor pressed his body against hers.

"I want you," she said.

"I want you!"

They kissed.

They made their way to the bed, lay side-by-side, and kissed more. He fondled her boobs.

At first, she didn't stop him. Then she grabbed his hand and said, "I want to sleep with you, but I need to warn you. I'm hairy."

"I know you're on the swim team, and the team has stopped shaving. I admire your commitment. In this day when most women wax, shave or laser body hair, it takes a strong woman to buck the trend."

He undid her jeans and pulled them off. He saw her hairy legs. He could see her dark bush through her sheer panties.

"Oh, God!" she cried out as she covered her sex with her hand.

He placed his hand on her, tugged gently, and said, "I'm no fan of hairy legs, but I think your bush is cool."

Her face turned red, and she said, "This is embarrassing. I was so worried about your reaction to my hairy pussy that I forgot my panties were soaking wet. I was so turned on being with you tonight it looks like I peed my panties."

"You were turned on?"

She nodded.

He looked deep into her eyes and said, "I like you a lot."

"Really?" She relaxed and allowed him to undress her.

He smiled at her fit, hairy, naked body. She had small, well-shaped breasts with hard, pointy nipples.

She saw him eying her breasts, blushed, and said sheepishly, "I'll be a cup size larger when swimming season is over. The bad news is my ass will be bigger too." She laughed nervously

He cupped a breast and said, "You're beautiful. You've got nothing to be ashamed of." He caressed her breasts and smooth, toned stomach.

"I'm not the biggest guy," he said.

He stood and undressed.

His arms, shoulders, and chest were large and muscular. He had six-pack abs. The young man obviously worked out and took care of his body.

He removed his pants and underwear.

His dick was hard and pointed straight out. He let her get a good look at it. He wasn't being cocky or arrogant. He appeared calm and patient as he said, "Before we go any further I wanted you to see me naked. This is my dick. This is as big as it gets."

She looked at his groin.

His pubes were trimmed. His cock was straight, normal-looking, and of average length. What it lacked was girth.

He looked chagrin as he said, "I won't be starring in any porn videos. If you're a size queen, I can get dressed and go. No hard feelings."

She stood and came to him. She looked up into his eyes while she cradled his unit in her right hand.

"Thank you for being honest with me. I'll be honest with you. There was a time when the size of a man's penis was very important to me. Now, I'm more interested in the man than his cock."

She squeezed his under-sized dick, smiled, and said, "I have a feeling you're a very good lover. If you're willing to take a chance on a hairy, small-breasted woman who always smells of chlorine, I'm willing to go to bed with a nice guy with a great physique and personality."

He embraced her, and they kissed.

He picked her up. She squealed as he carried her to her bed. He kissed her neck, brought his mouth to her breasts, and kissed the redhead's pink nipples.

"Oh," she moaned as she pulled his head to her chest.

He nuzzled her boobs, sucked her pointy nips, and said, "Mmm. Nice. Tasty!"

She laughed and then moaned as he focused on her tits. She said, "Ohhhh. That feels good."

He stayed, switching from one soft mound to the other, and gave her great pleasure. He was unhurried and appeared unconcerned about getting his needs met.

"Ohhh," she moaned as she let him please her. Sticky fluid wet her pubic hair and upper thighs. She moaned, giggled, and said "Fuck! I'll be washing these sheets. You're making me so wet!"

She pushed on his shoulders. He got off her, and she said, "My turn."

He lay on his back. She put her head between his legs and took his erection into her mouth.

"Ahh!" he groaned.

She did her thing: sucking, kissing, stroking, and licking his cock. She thought, "This is a nice dick."

He said, "You don't have to do that."

She pulled off and kept a firm grip on his penis. She smiled and said, "I know some girls don't like giving head. I'm not a prissy or selfish girl. I like dicks, and you have a nice one. It's pretty, it's clean, and it fits my mouth. You're not overwhelming me, and this BJ won't give me a sore jaw."

She kissed the head of his penis and said, "I won't pretend with you. I like sucking your dick, and I'm not going to stop until you cum in my mouth."

He smiled and relaxed; she went back to work.

Minutes later, he stiffened, groaned, and filled her mouth with cum.

She swallowed it, smiled, and winked. She cuddled against him.

After a brief rest, Taylor kissed her on the lips and said, "It's my turn to make you scream."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that." She stretched out and spread her legs.

He smiled and studied her red bush. He touched the hair and said, "I love your fire crotch. Don't ever shave it."

She giggled and said, "I won't. I can't. It's against the by-laws of the Ginger Society."

1...456789