Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like my cock?"

Her face turned a brighter shade of red, and she asked, "Are you going to make me say it again?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Jedidiah, I like your cock!" She emphasized the hard 'k' sound.

He playfully pushed her to the ground, got on top of her, and they laughed and kissed. They made out in the bushes.

He pulled her top and bra off, sucked on her nipples, and caressed her soft breasts.

"Oh," she moaned.

He got off her. He knelt by her knees and looked her in the eyes as he tugged on her shorts. When she didn't object, he pulled her running shorts. He took her panties off next.

"Wow! Beautiful!" he said in awe as he looked at her shaved pussy.

He spread her thighs and smiled as he studied her sex.

He leaned down and licked her pussy.

"Oh! God!" Jane moaned. She spread her legs wider and was thrilled when he went down on her.

His hands were gentle as he explored her pussy. His tongue was active. He knew how and where to touch her.

"Oh.Oh! OH! OOOOHH!"

Her cries rose in volume and developed a sense of urgency. They reached a crescendo, and her body was flooded with the good feeling of a great orgasm.

He lay beside her and held her while she enjoyed the moment. When her eyes opened, she smiled and said, "You're a good dancer with a nice cock who knows how to eat pussy."

She laughed and said, "Jed, you're checking a lot of boxes."

"Good. Because I fancy you too."

She rolled on top of him, sat up, grabbed his dick, and held it upright as she lowered herself on his hard cock.

"Ohhhh!. I knew you'd stretch me good."

"Ohhh," he groaned. He raised up, looked deep into her eyes, and said, "I like you. This better not be a one-time thing."

She grinned and said, "With a cock this nice, I'll be back for more!"

They laughed and rutted.

She rode him hard. He drove his dick into her with powerful thrusts.

They moaned and groaned and climaxed simultaneously.

^^^

Jessica was on her phone when Jane returned to her room glowing. She had a leaf in her hair.

Jane announced, "The cock question had been answered. Jed has a nice one."

Jessica laughed and said, "From the look on your face and the foliage in your hair, I'd say he fucked you good."

Jane flopped on her bed. she ran her fingers through her hair, found the leaf, and removed it. She said, "Yes! So far all signs say he's a keeper!"

^^^

Jane and Jed went to the second party Missy organized. There was good music and plenty of alcohol. Jane proudly introduced Jed as her boyfriend to everyone she talked to.

They snuck out early and banged in Jane's dorm room. That got in two sessions before Jessica walked in.

"Hey, lovers!" Jessica said playfully to the naked couple snoozing in a single bed.

"Oh, hi," Jane said. She pulled up the sheet, covered her breasts, and smiled. She said, "Jessica, this is Jed. Jed, Jessica."

"Hi," he said with a smile.

"We're going to take a shower, and Jed will head home," Jane said. "Is that okay?"

"Yes."

Jane flung the covers off her and her lover. She exposed her freshly fucked pussy flaps to her roomie as she climbed out of bed. She ran naked to the en suite.

Jed was caught by surprise and slow to move, so Jessica got a good look at the naked young man. She noted he was tall, thin, and hairy. She saw his limp penis bounce around as he scrambled out of bed, cursed, and chased his girlfriend to the bathroom.

After their weekend hook-up, Jim texted Betty Jo daily. Their conversations were friendly. He was funny, and they confirmed their plans to meet again on Saturday night.

He sent a text that said, Let's do dinner

She read his message and said out loud in her empty apartment, "Let's keep it casual. You know, just sex."

She texted,No need. Our last date was perfect. Meet you at the bar at mid-night

K

After an hour of drinking and dancing to country music, Betty Jo snuggled up to Jim and said, "Take me to your place."

The look in her eyes convinced him it was time to go. He paid the bill, and they walked to his place.

Betty Jo pounced on him again as soon as the door was closed. They necked and groped each other in the hallway.

He cupped a braless tit and squeezed. Her tongue was down his throat again.

She still managed a growl.

"Do you want me to press you up against the wall and fuck you like last time?" he asked and snickered.

"No," she chuckled. "Take me to the family room, bend me over the back of the sofa, and eat me. Don't do it so long that my thighs are soaked. Fuck me while I'm still a little dry."

"OK."

He led her into the next room, removed her clothes, and leaned her over the back of the couch. The moonlight streamed through his Venetian blinds, causing stripes of light and darkness to fall on her toned bottom.

He knelt behind her and ate her pussy.

"Oh, God! Oh!"

He ate her ass and licked her asshole.

"Oh! You dirty boy!"

He alternated, eating the orifices until he judged she was right for the taking. Semi-dry.

She had reached the same conclusion and shouted, "Oh. Oh, God! Fuck me! Put your dick in my pussy!"

Jim stood. He lowered his pants and underwear and shoved his hard cock into her hairy hole.

"Oh!" they screamed.

He fucked her rough because she liked it that way.

She cooed, sighed, moaned, and screamed when she climaxed.

"OH! FUCK!"

Ohhhh!" he hollered and filled her cavity with cum.

He slumped over her. They lay together breathing loudly and feeling wonderful.

"Ahh. That was nice. I'm getting a beer," Jim said. "Want one?"

"Yes. I'm parched and could use a breather before round two."

Jim opened the frig, got out two cans of beer, and asked, "Is there going to be a round two?"

"There's always a round two, buster."

Betty Jo stood. She took the can of Miller Lite he offered and gulped some. She said, "The first round is fast and rough. I'm horny and need to get off. Round two is where you make sweet love to me. You can be on top this time."

He chuckled and said, "Thanks. How about we start in the missionary position, and you bring it home cowgirl style."

"Works for me. Can I finish my beer?"

"Sure, Darling."

She carried her beer into the bathroom, pissed, and cleaned up.

He heard her belch and saw her naked form step into the hall. She waved for him to follow her into the bedroom.

He did.

They lay together on the bed. They kissed and took their time and enjoyed pleasuring each other.

He got on top of her and gazed into her blue eyes as he slid his cock inside her well-lubricated vagina.

"Ohhh!" they groaned.

He fucked her with easy, full strokes.

She climbed on top of him and rode him cowgirl style while he pulled and pinched her nipples. They each found their bliss and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, they shared a shower. Betty Jo teased Jim, got him hard, and he shoved her up against the shower door and fucked her forcefully from behind.

It ended well for both of them.

^^^Monday August 25th^^^

Jane and Jess were up before the sun. They squeezed into their practice swimsuit, downed a cup of coffee, and arrived five minutes early for the 'voluntary' practice.

Missy put herself and the other swimmers through some drills. Stacey Smith worked with the divers. An hour later, their hair still wet, they hit the gym.

There was some griping and complaining. Most of it about the early hour. They had all been to many practices and knew what to expect. Missy wasn't a slave-driver.

Jane arrived at her 8:30 English class on time. She was excited and discovered that she liked the teacher and the class. Her next class was math. She wasn't thrilled with it.

She had lunch with Jed and told him about her day.

"You've done more than I'm likely to accomplish all day."

After lunch, they kissed goodbye and went to class.

They met after dinner at her dorm room. Jess stood and said, "I'm going to visit a friend. I'll be gone at least an hour. Is that long enough for the two of you to do the deed?"

"Yes," Jane said. She giggled, embarrassed, and added, "Thanks. I owe you."

"You do, and when I need the room, even if you're studying for a final exam, you'll give me the room. Right?"

"Deal."

As soon as Jess was out the door, Jane had Jed's penis in her mouth. She sucked his dick for five minutes.

He reciprocated and gave her excellent, orgasmic oral sex.

They kissed and fuck and lay smiling and exhausted in each other's arms. Jed's cum oozed out of her and made her sheets wet and sticky.

^^^

Time passed quickly.

Jess and Jane and the other swimmers got used to the routine: early morning practice, classes, meals where they gorged themselves, studying, partying, sex, and sleep.

When the real practices started after Labor Day, the swimmers were surprised at the intensity and how unprepared they were.

After the first practice, Betty Jo walked into the locker room, stripped, and used the communal shower. Everyone looked her over. She was fit, had pretty, medium-sized breasts, and had a normal swimmer's body.

That meant she was tall, had a long torso, long arms, and short legs. She had large hands, which allowed her to catch lots of water with each stroke, and big feet that moved a great volume of water with each kick.

All the college swimmers had hairless underarms and legs.

A dozen had small landing strips of hair above their pussies. The rest were completely bare.

Betty Jo was the opposite. She had soft, brown curls in her pits. Her brown pubic hair was two inches long, and she had dark hair an inch long on her legs.

After showering and drying her body, she stood before them nude. She knew she had their attention. They had been sneaking glances at her.

She said, "I wanted you to know that I'm not asking you to do something I haven't done. Each of us is unique, but this is probably how you'll look five months from now, the day before the conference championship."

She raised her arms over her head and slowly spun so everyone could view all areas of her body. They looked at her body hair. They also evaluated her boobs, hips, and ass.

She said, "Human hair grows on average about a half-inch per month. While it grows at the same rate, different types of hair grow for different lengths of time. That's why your eyebrows never get as long as the hair on your head.

"This is me after five months of not shaving. My armpit and leg hair stop growing after two months, so it maxes out at around one inch long. My pubic hair stops growing after four months, so my bush is two inches long.

"The hair on your head can grow for two to six years. That's why some women have ponytails that touch their butt. We're all different. The longest my head hair gets is two or three inches below my shoulders.

"I understand your concerns about being different. About being hairy. I guess it's no consolation that from the beginning of time until recently, this is how women looked. Of course, some cultures did pluck or shave or sugar to remove hair, but most were too busy struggling to survive and feed their children to worry about hair.

"My hairy nature is invisible to people I pass on the street and work with. I do let some people in on my secret. No man has refused to go to bed with me because I look this way.

"I don't mind the leg hair. I don't draw people's attention to it. I was never one to wear short skirts. You could bleach it to make it less noticeable or wear opaque stockings or pants."

Betty Jo wrapped a towel around her body, picked up her clothes, and walked out of the locker room.

^^^September 14th^^^

Jane and Jed spent a lazy Sunday afternoon in bed, courtesy of Jessica, who made herself scarce. They were naked, kissing and caressing each other in between bouts of lovemaking.

Jed ran his hand over her pussy and said, "Babe, have you lost your razor? I feel stubble down here."

Jane froze, and her face turned red.

"I'd be glad to shave you," he said. "You can trust me not to cut you. I've done it before."

"Does my hair bother you?"

"It is prickly."

Her appearance changed from embarrassed to worried, and she asked, "Would it be a big deal if I grew it out?"

"I've never been with a girl who has pubic hair. Some had a strip or a small triangle. Even my mother and sister are bare."

Jane cocked her head, furled her eyebrows, and gave him a questioning look.

Jim laughed and said, "We're not nudists, we don't shower together, and I don't spy on them. I've heard them on the phone making waxing appointments."

His face turned red, and he said, "Last summer, my mother fell in the shower. I heard her scream, ran to her, and asked if she was okay. She was hurt and shook up. I helped her stand and get out of the tub. She asked how badly bruised her butt was, and I inspected her backside. I couldn't help but see her breasts and notice she had no pubic hair."

Jane listened, nodded, and appeared satisfied with his explanation. The worried look returned to her face. Her voice shook as she said, "Would it disgust you if I had pubic hair? A lot of pubic hair, and hair under my arms and on my legs?"

"I didn't take you for a hippie chick or an ardent feminist," he joked.

He saw tears welling up in her eyes and asked, "Is this some kind of test to see if I like you for you or I'm with you just for sex?"

She cried.

He hugged her and said, "I really like you, and I don't care if you shave or don't shave. Honestly, it'd be cool, retro, if you had a bush."

"My swim coach is requiring everyone to stop shaving until the conference championship. That's in February! By then, I'll have a 70s bush and hairy legs and pits!"

He squeezed her tight and said, "It'll be okay. You do what you have to do. It's not a deal-breaker for me."

He kissed her tears away and made love to her. As he licked her pussy, he thought, "I wonder what oral sex is like with a hairy girl? I guess a stray hair getting caught in my throat is a possibility. If she has pubic hair, does that mean her pink taco is now a bearded clam?"

He chuckled.

"Oh," Jane moaned. "What's so funny?"

"Just enjoying myself."

He mounted her and drove his hard cock into her warm, wet hole.

"OHH," they moaned.

He did it over and over and over again to their mutual joy.

Feelings built up inside them and exploded. They saw stars and cried out.

"Oh. Oh! OHHH!"

Her eyes and vagina clenched.

His dick spewed ropes of cum. All was right with the world.

^^^

Betty Jo met Jim that same Saturday night at the stroke of midnight. She was wearing her tall boots, and they were almost the same height. They had drinks and danced at the honky-tonk. Then headed home on foot.

She couldn't wait to get to his place. She dragged him into an alley, knelt, and got his dick out.

"What are you doing?" he asked as he looked around.

There was no one in the alley. The sidewalk was twelve feet away, and the road was fifteen feet away. Someone could walk or drive by at any moment.

She giggled and said, "Do I have to draw you a picture? I'm going to suck your dick."

"Here? In public. Someone will see us," he said, alarmed

"Nah. I think we're far enough in, and we're in the shadows."

Her hand was holding his limp penis. She wrapped her lips around it and went to work.

"Fuck!" he groaned. "We're less than five minutes from my place. Why can't we go there?"

She pulled off, stroked him, and said, "Because this is more fun."

She blew him until he was fully hard, but not enough for him to climax.

She stood, removed her underwear from under her skirt, and stuffed them into his shirt pocket. She undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers to his knees.

"Wait. We can't have sex. We'll get arrested."

"Don't be a spoilsport."

She raised her right leg, hooked it around his thigh, and brought his body to her. She grabbed his cock and shoved it into her pussy.

"Oh!" she groaned.

"Ohhhh," he moaned. "I guess we're doing this."

He kissed her. He put one arm behind her back and helped support her raised leg with the other. He pulled her to him and thrust into her.

They kissed, moaned, and fucked in a dark alley. Cars drove by. Their most harrowing moment was when old Miss Tweed came by walking her dog, Pookie. The dog noticed them and barked.

Jim and Betty Jo stopped moving and held their breath.

"What are you barking at you, silly dog?" the near-sighted old lady said. "There's no one there." She pulled sharply on his lease, and off they went.

Two minutes later, Jim's cream filled Betty Jo as she bounced hard, moaned often, and came on his cock.

After a rest, Betty Jo giggled, gave him a peck on the cheek, and said, "That was a good one."

Jim quickly dressed and said, "I almost had a heart attack. What if Miss Tweed had stepped into the alley?"

"But she didn't. Come on. Let's get to your place. Your cum will soon be oozing out of me, and I'm not a fan of the cum-running-down-your-legs sensation."

When they got to his place, she used the bathroom, and he got them two cans of beer. They drank and made out on the sofa.

"How do you want me for round two?" she asked.

"In bed. Reverse cowgirl."

"Oh! Sounds fun. So you like my bum!"

She ran to the bedroom. He chased her.

They stripped and got into bed. She sucked his dick to get it wet, flipped around, got on her knees, and sat on his cock.

"Oh," she moaned.

"Mmmm. You have a mighty fine rear end."

She chuckled and said, "Enjoy the scenery."

He lay still and allowed her to control the action. He smiled as he took in the view. He saw a tan line, a nice round rump, and an asshole that gaped slightly.

He got the biggest thrill watching her roll her hips as she claimed his cock, and seeing it disappear inside her.

She sped up her movement.

"Ohh," he groaned and watched his slick, shining cock slide into her. He stared at her crinkled brown asshole and lost it.

"Oh. Oh! Ohh!" he thrust into her, climaxing.

She sat on his dick and furiously rubbed her clit.

"Oh. Yes! Yes!" she hollered as she achieved an orgasm.

She put her head on the bed and enjoyed her climax. This gave him one more treat. Her butt was in the air, and her pulsating vagina pushed his sperm out. He got a close-up view of a female cum shot.

After enjoying their orgasms, he used his underwear to clean his cock and the sheets. She used the bathroom.

She returned to bed, where they snuggled and slept.

^^^

Betty Jo sucked his morning wood and swallowed his cum. She showered and dressed.

"Can I see you during the week?" Jim asked.

"Sorry. I'll be swamped at work."

"What is it you do?"

She ignored his question, gave him a hug and a kiss, and said, "I love our Saturday nights. See you next week at midnight?"

"Sure."

She left.

^^^September 29th^^^

Jed had his first basketball practice on the last Monday in September. He was tired and sore afterward but in a good way. It was an excellent workout, and he was pleased with his jump shot. He made over forty percent of his shots.

Jane gave him a massage that night. He gave her one too.

His was more sensual than therapeutic. They giggled, laughed, and ended up sixty-nining.

He studied her pussy. The hair was about a half-inch long and black as coal.

"I don't remember it being this dark," she said. "Of course, it's been years since I've seen it." She chuckled, touched it, and added, "It's softer than I expected."

Jed ruffled her fur and fingered her pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" she cried out.

He followed up with his mouth and gave her a good tongue lashing. He didn't stop until she climaxed.

After a brief rest, she used her mouth to make him cum, and she swallowed his load.

^^^Saturday Oct 4th^^^

123456...9