Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Jed heard a hiss and a tinkling sound which grew in volume as the flow increased. They looked at each other and blushed.

The flow slowed to a stop. Jane wiped her friend's vulva.

Jed stood up the young woman. Jane helped him carry the bottomless woman to bed. Jane turned down the bed, Jed placed her in it, and Jane covered her with a sheet.

"Poor thing," Jane said as she stroked her bright red hair. "Sam stood her up."

She turned to her boyfriend and said, "Jed, I can't have sex with you with Jess in the room. I can blow you in the bathroom, or you can take me in the shower." She smiled brightly.

"Why not both?"

"Why not, indeed!"

They went into the bathroom. Jane closed the door, knelt, and got Jed's penis out. She sucked him unhurriedly, in a loving way.

"Oh! You're good!"

Jed stood her up and stripped her bare. He tasted her lips and breasts, eliciting coos and sighs. He grabbed her around the waist, sat her on the counter, and spread her legs. He stared at her hairy pussy.

Jane blushed and covered her vulva with a hand.

Jed said, "Don't be embarrassed. It's beautiful. Your pussy is beautiful, and I love the fur. It's sexy, womanly, and adds a bit of mystery to your body. Best of all, it doesn't impede my access to your yummy parts."

Jed used his hands to part her pubes, leaned in, and licked her slash.

"Ohh!" Jane moaned.

Jed flicked her clit with his tongue.

"Oh!"

His tongue danced across her nub and slipped inside her hole to extract her tangy fluid. He alternated between pleasuring and teasing her. He gave her clit the attention she desired and withheld it to drive her crazy.

"You bastard! Stop teasing me!" She sounded frustrated.

Jed laughed and did as she requested. He ate her until she screamed.

"Oh. Oh! OHhhhh!"

She spasmed. Her legs clamped on his head while she held his face to her bush.

She sighed, relaxed, and released him.

Jed stood and stripped. His erection bounced around. He grabbed it and fed it into the waiting, wet vagina of the drowsy woman.

"Ohh!" she gasped. Her eyes opened, she smiled, and said, "You bastard! I wasn't ready."

"Okay," Jed said. "I can stop." He began to pull out.

"No, no, no," she protested. She reached out, grabbed him, and pulled his body to her.

They kissed and fucked and orgasmed. They clutched each other, gasped, and moaned.

They were cuddling when the bathroom door opened, and Jessica staggered in. She saw them and mumbled, "I need to pee." She plopped down on the toilet and let it fly.

"Nice bum," Jessica said as she stared at Jed's butt, which was in front of her.

Jed's shrinking dick slipped out of Jane. He looked at his girlfriend, raised his eyebrows, and whispered, "What should we do?"

Jane giggled and whispered in his ear, "She's drunk. I bet she'll pee and leave."

They heard the toilet flush. Jess rose and said, "Excuse me. Can I use the sink? I want to brush my teeth." She bumped into naked Jed.

Jed turned around and walked into the bedroom. Jane hopped down from the sink. Cum had drained out of her and puddled on the counter.

"Sorry to disturb you guys," Jessica said. "I didn't know you were fucking in here."

Jane grabbed Jed's clothes, handed them to him, and said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Jessica brushed her teeth. Her hand found the sperm, she shook her hand, and said, "Eww! Guys, I don't mind you having sex in my bathroom, but could you clean up afterward?"

Jed and Jane laughed. Jane said, "Our bad."

Jess burst out crying. She sobbed loudly.

Jane apologized, "I'm sorry you found our mess, Jess, but honestly, I thought you were down for the evening. I would have cleaned up."

Jess turned, hugged her naked roommate, and through tears, sniffles, and a heaving chest managed to say, "Sam texted me....He didn't come to the party on purpose...He doesn't want to see me again...It was a one-night stand...We're done."

"You poor thing," Jane said and hugged the redhead.

She looked with sad eyes at Jed.

"I'll go," he said. "You take care of her." He dressed quickly and left.

Jane led Jess to her bed. The two women got under the covers. Jane spooned and consoled Jess until the distraught woman fell asleep.

^^^

Across town, Jim rang the doorbell, and Betty Jo opened the door to her apartment. She was wearing a pretty dress. "Hi," she said.

Jim handed her a bouquet of flowers and said, "Hi."

"Thank you for the flowers. They're lovely. Come in."

Jim stepped inside and attempted to kiss her. It was awkward because she was moving back to allow him into her place and hadn't expected the smooch. She quickly pushed her head forward and tried to make their lips meet.

They crashed into each other, blushed, and had a re-do. This time they connected.

"Nice place," Jim said as he looked around. It was small and nicely decorated in a girly style.

"Thanks."

Jim bull rushed her. He grabbed her and lifted her off her feet.

"Oh," she cried out in surprise.

Kisses rained down on her face and lips.

He carried her to the couch and got on top of her. She caught on and moaned, kissed, and groped him as passionately as he was attacking her.

He flipped her skirt up and tore at her underwear.

She squealed and fought him and tried to crawl away.

He ripped off her thong, grabbed her ass, and roughly fingered her pussy.

She stopped resisting and groaned," Ohh."

His digits rubbed her clit and penetrated her vagina.

"Oh! Ohhh," she sighed.

He undid his pants, got his erection out, and mounted her from behind. His weight pinned her to the sofa. His dick fought its way into her barely wet vagina.

Both huffed and puffed. He was thrusting; she was moaning.

He reached around, grabbed, and squeezed her breasts as he worked more and more of his cock into her narrow, dry passage. He got it all in, paused to savor the triumph, and then pounded her from behind until she arched her back and cried out, announcing her climax.

"Ohh. Ohh! Ohhhhh!"

"Ahh," he grunted and took his release.

He slumped on top of her. They lay there gasping for air and lost in pleasure.

He rolled off her.

She tidied her hair and shouted, "You beast!"

She smiled and said, "Thanks for remembering how I like it. I have a roast in the oven. We have time to clean up before dinner is served."

"And then more sex?" Jim asked.

"Yes."

^November 7^^^

The locker room was silent. The Faber women's swimming team was in a funk after losing a meet. They sat on benches in the locker room, looking at the wall or the floor.

Betty Jo walked in and said, "We got our butts kicked today. Did you think that after winning a few meets, the competition was going to lay down?"

She glanced around the room. A look of disgust was on her face. She said, "And the way we lost is unbelievable! Three swimmers disqualified? Three!"

Betty Jo paced the room. She took a deep breath, calmed down only slightly, and said, "A false start is unacceptable, Jessica."

She looked at a pretty brunette and said, "Lily, I know you were in a tough race. You were up against the best breaststroker we are going to face this year, but you must follow the rules. You can't do more than one dolphin kick before initiating a breaststroke kick when pulling out of a turn."

She looked at one of her seniors and said, "Georgina, everyone who does the backstroke knows you must touch the wall with both hands simultaneously.

"Girls, these simple mistakes cost us the match. Even if you'd lost your race, the points from a second or third-place finish would have been enough for us to win."

She scanned the team and said, "Go. Go take a shower."

She stayed and watched the young women undress and head into the shower. She smiled and said to herself, "What a collection of hairy women! Today, we made many stupid mistakes, but I can see they have bought into the program. Look at those hairy pits and legs and the giant bushes."

She chuckled and walked away.

^^^Saturday, November 8th^^^

The party started early for Jane, Jessica, and the rest of the swimming team. They wanted to get the bad taste of yesterday's loss out of their mouths, and alcohol, lots of alcohol, seemed to be everyone's answer.

By ten o'clock, three-quarters of the swim team was drunk.

Not Jane. She and Jedidiah had a nice buzz and were dancing, laughing, and having fun.

Missy and Georgina were drunk and insisted on joining them. The senior blondes rubbed up against Jed and grabbed his ass.

"Hey! Watch the hands," he said.

He raised his eyebrows, gave his girlfriend a concerned looked, and shrugged his shoulders. He said, "Please cut it out. I'm here to have fun with Jane."

Missy slurred her words and said, "Janey, doesn't mind. Do you?"

"Don't injure him," Jane said and smiled. "I have plans for later tonight."

Georgina rubbed her breasts against Jed and grabbed his crotch. "Do you have a BIG ONE?"

"You'll never find out," Jed said as he pried her hand off his dick.

"Why don't we make this a private party? Three on one," Missy asked. She slobbered on him as she kissed him on the cheek.

"No thank you. One is enough when you have the right one, and Jane is the perfect girl for me."

"Aww," Georgina sighed. She stepped back and said, "Come on, Missy. Let's go find us some guys who'll value us half as much as Jed does Jane."

The blondes left.

Jane kissed Jed and said, "You're a smart guy. You say all the right things."

"And I meant every word," Jed said. They kissed again.

Jessica bumped into them.

She had a guy on her right and her left. Their arms were intertwined.

She said, "Jane, you can have the room tonight. I'm going home with these two studs."

She leaned in to whisper into her roommate's ear, but the intoxicated redhead spoke so loud everyone around her heard her say, "I bet they have nice big cocks. Look at them! They're so cute and so fit."

"I see," Jane said. She gave a knowing smile and added, "Have fun. Be safe."

^^^

Jessica was laughing as Brian unlocked the door to his room. She pulled on their waists and said, "Come on in, boys. Let's have some fun!"

The three of them stumbled into the room. They laughed and fell on a bed. Immediately, Brian and Jessica went at it. He stripped Jessica and kissed and caressed her body. Barry, the shyer young man, hung back and watched.

After a dozen kisses from Brian, Jess said, ""Let me see you naked."

She undressed the young men. Brian, the outgoing male, was fully hard. Barry, the quiet guy, wasn't.

Jess knelt, grabbed Barry's penis, and said, "I bet I can make you hard!"

She slurped his noodle into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue while she played with his balls.

Brian watched and said, "Barry, touch her breasts. They're soft. Some guys think they're the best part of a woman."

Jess stopped giving Barry head. She smiled and said, "Sit."

He sat on the edge of the bed.

Jessica stood, cupped a breast, and pressed it to his mouth. She dragged a hard nipple across his cheek and lips. She grabbed his hand and placed it on her other mound.

When he didn't immediately latch on, she said, "Suck on it."

He tentatively pressed his lips against her hard pointy flesh and licked it with his tongue. He pursed his lips and sucked ineffectively. A newborn baby would have done a better job.

He quickly pulled away and made a face.

"What's the matter?" Jess asked.

"I can't do it. Sorry," he got up and ran into the bathroom.

Jess stood their slacked jawed and asked, "Is he a virgin?"

"Yes, but it's more than that. I believe he's gay and having trouble accepting it," Brian explained.

"I'm bi. I wanted to kiss him, and he wouldn't let me. He thought he should try being with a woman.

"When you propositioned us, it was the perfect opportunity for him to see if he could be a heterosexual male like society and his parents wants.

"He ran away because a female body doesn't arouse him. That's why he didn't have an erection."

"I thought it was strange," Jessica mused,. "I was naked and sucking his dick and nothing. He didn't get hard. I thought maybe he drank too much and had a case of whiskey dick."

Brian put his hand on her chin, lifted her face, and looked her in the eyes. He said, "Jessica, you're a beautiful woman." He brought her hand to his hard penis and said, "It's not you. Barry's gay."

She squeezed his hard cock.

"I'd like to be with you sometime," Brian said. "We could have fun, but Barry needs someone to talk to. I've been through what he's experiencing. I need to reassure him that it's okay to be your true self."

She withdrew her hand and said, "I understand. I'm not too drunk to find my way home. Go to Barry. He needs you."

She picked up her clothes and dressed while Brian knocked on the bathroom door and entered the small room.

Jessica heard Barry sobbing.

She left and went to her dorm. She hung out with students in the lounge, giving her roommate time with her boyfriend. She wondered, "What's wrong with me? Why can't I find a nice guy?"

Jane and Jed were upstairs naked with their heads in each other's crotch. She was on top, sucking his dick; he licked her hairy pussy and slurped up her delicious fluid.

"Ohh! Your tongue feels so good," she exclaimed. "I want you inside me!"

She spun around and impaled herself on his stiff dick.

"Oh!" they moaned.

As she rode him cowgirl style, Jed sat up and kissed and sucked on her nipples.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

He raised her right arm and looked at her furry armpit.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she giggled nervously.

He put his nose into her pit, sniffed, and kissed her under her arm. He said, "I like your scent."

"Gross!"

"It's not gross," he said. "You're beautiful and I love everything about you."

She stopped moving her hips, bit her lower lip, and stared at him. She said softly, "You do? My hair and everything? "

"I love you, Jane."

"Oh, I love you too!" she gushed. "I was afraid to say it first. I didn't want to scare you."

They kissed passionately, told each other a dozen times how much they loved the other, and shared massive, simultaneous orgasms.

^^^

Across town, another couple was having great sex. After dinner and a movie, Jim and Betty Jo entered her apartment. Jim took control, and Betty Jo found herself faced down on the sofa while Jim undid her pants.

"Oh! What're you going to do to me?" she asked playfully.

"Everything!"

The big man stripped off her pants and thong, spread her legs, and studied her ass. The flesh around her anus was a light brown color. The skin around her pussy was obscured by her thick bush. Her butt was a pale white.

He leaned over and rimmed her asshole.

"Oh, you dirty boy!"

He lapped her butthole and pierced the tight opening with the tip of his tongue for several minutes.

"Ohh," Betty Jo groaned into a pillow.

Jim attacked her pussy. He got her just wet enough that he wouldn't tear her when he penetrated her. He took off his pants and shoved his hard cock into her soft tunnel.

It didn't go in easily.

Her moans reassure him that she was enjoying the rough, semi-dry fuck.

She moved her hips, claimed more of his erection, and sighed, "Fuck! Yes. Shoved your cock into my hole!"

They rutted and cried out when they climaxed.

When he was able to speak, Jim asked, "Why does rough sex appeal to you?"

Betty Jo took a deep breath, rolled to face him, and said, "I like it for a couple of reasons. One, feminists may say otherwise, but women like to be taken. I like to be dominated sometimes. It's freeing. I'm not a dirty whore you're making me fuck or suck you."

"I can understand that," he said. "If you're not in charge you can't be held responsible for whatever happens."

"Exactly," she said and smiled. "There are other selfish reasons. You thrust more vigorously, the sex is more arousing, and I orgasm more frequently. Also, the climaxes are more intense, and they happen sooner.

"You know, it takes women longer to reach an orgasm. I've seen studies that say the average man climaxes in five-six minutes, and the average woman needs thirteen minutes.

"This time difference leads to a lot of ladies being disappointed as their partner moans and shoots a load in our twats, and we are nowhere near cumming.

"I discovered I orgasm faster when the sex is rough. Many women do. It's a psychological, not a physical thing. It's exciting to know your partner can't wait to possess you. Being pinned against the wall or bed and seeing how desperate your lover is to have their way with you is intensely erotic."

"Why do we do it differently the second time around?" Jim asked.

"I'm happy to let you fuck me any way you choose because I've had an orgasm!" she said smugly. "If I don't climax a second time, it's no big deal."

She got up and walked naked to the bathroom.

Jim was waiting for Betty Jo in the hall when she exited the bathroom. He kissed her and dragged her to her bedroom.

"Ahh!" she squealed and let him kidnap her.

He had his way with her. The lovemaking was at times, sweet, and at other times fierce. They both enjoyed it.

^^^Tuesday November 11, 2008^^^

Jane, Jessica, and many other students were in the bleachers for the men's first basketball game of the season. It was on campus in the arena.

The Faber women's swim team cheered their boys on with extra fervor because the opponent was the same school the swim team had lost to in their last meet.

Jedidiah didn't start, but he played significant minutes, defended doggedly, and scored twelve points. He made four of the seven three-point shots he attempted, and Faber won by five.

Jessica waited with Jane for Jed to shower and come out of the locker room. She was happy Faber had won.

"Great job!" Jessica said when she saw him. "You played well."

"Thanks," Jed replied.

Jessica hugged him and said, "Thanks for avenging our loss. If Jane doesn't reward you properly, I'll suck your dick."

Jane pulled her roommate off her boyfriend and said, "I'll take care of him." She kissed him hungrily on the lips. "Good game, Jed. Where's the team celebrating?"

"At a house off campus."

"Let's go," Jane said.

Jessica said, "Have fun. I'll see you later."

"Wrong," her roommate said. She grabbed an arm from both of them and said, "Jessica, you're coming with us to the party. There'll be free beer, and, who knows, maybe you'll meet someone."

"Yeah. Right. My track record is pretty bad of late."

The three of them found the party. They drank, laughed, and danced.

A six-foot-tall, young man with a buzz cut kept giving Jessica the eye. Jane noticed, nudged her roommate, and said, "Jess, you have an admirer."

"What's the point?" the redhead said and returned to dancing by herself.

Jane went to the young man.

She said, "Hi. My name's Jane. I'm Jedidiah's girlfriend. Are you on the basketball team?"

"I wish," he said. "My name is Taylor. I was recruited in high school. Faber was my number one choice. In my senior year, I hurt my knee. I can't play collegiate ball. I'm one of the team's trainers."

"Oh. sorry to hear that."

He shrugged and said, "Injuries happen. Now, I work to make sure others can play."

"I saw you eyeing my roommate. The pretty redhead. I can arrange an introduction."

"I'd like that."

"She's had a bad run lately with guys. It's made her cynical. She's prickly. If you persevere, it'll be worth the effort. I've seen her naked!"

He smiled. Jane smiled and brought him over.

"Hi, Taylor," Jed said when the trainer came near.

Jane said, "I saw this good-looking guy standing by himself and thought that's not right. Jess, this is Taylor. He's a trainer for the basketball team. Maybe he can help you with your shoulder and neck pain."

1...34567...9