Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and Jed went to a party and got drunk. They went to her place and had sex. They were doing the deed doggie-style when the door opened, and Jessica walked in.

Jed pushed his dick all the way in and attempted to cover Jane with his body. Jane broke out laughing.

"What is it with you two? You fuck more than rabbits."

"Sorry," Jane said and continued to laugh. She rolled off the bed, leaving Jed exposed.

He looked at Jessica, raised his eyebrows, and shrugged his shoulders.

He used a hand to cover his dick and got out of bed. He turned his back to the roommate and dressed.

Jess stepped to the side to get a good look at his erect cock.

"Really? As if this situation isn't embarrassing enough," he said. He faced her, stretched out both arms with his palms up, and added, "Take a good look."

"Thanks," she said. "I wasn't trying to embarrass you. I wanted to make sure you were worthy of Jane. That your prick wasn't skinny like your arms and legs."

She licked her lips, smiled, and said, "Nice cock."

"Thanks."

^^^Fifty miles away^^^

Betty Jo had quite a bit to drink and rubbed up on Jim as they danced. She grabbed his dick and said, "Take me home. I want this."

They went home, and Betty Jo came on to Jim.

"Fuck me!" she demanded. She pulled at his clothes and removed hers quickly.

He attempted to caress her and kissed her gently.

She bit him and said, "Don't do it like that! Be rougher. More forceful."

He spun her around, pushed her to the floor, and fucked her doggie style. It was difficult to penetrate her because she was dry.

"Oh. Yes! Like that!" she hollered.

She panted and pushed into him. He entered her with short strokes. As she got wetter, he was able to go in further and faster.

She arched her back, pinched her nipples, rubbed her clit, and got off.

"Oh. Ohhhh!" she cried out.

Her orgasm triggered his. He pulled out and jerked off on her back and butt. He lay beside her breathing deeply.

He watched her face. When she opened her eyes, he said, "What's with you and rough sex?"

"I like all sex."

"Yes, but the first one is always quick and rough. You weren't even wet when we began tonight. Are you into pain?"

"I don't like pain."

She sighed and explained, "I don't have sex during the week. I'm horny when I get here, and I want sex. I boss people around all day. I like turning the reins over to you and being dominated."

"I know next to nothing about you," Jim said. " We meet, drink, dance, and have sex. I don't know where you live, where you work, or if you have any family."

"I'm not a big sharer. I like you, and I enjoy our time together. Is it enough that we have fun?"

"No. The sex is great, but it's like eating donuts or candy. You know, empty calories. Give me something so I feel like I'm more than a walking dildo you use to get off."

She looked him in the eyes, nodded, and said, "I'm the coach for the women's swimming and diving team at Faber College."

"What brings you over here?"

"I don't like to date in the town I coach in. Years ago, I had an ex who stalked me and caused trouble where I worked. My peace of mind is worth the fifty-mile drive."

"I like your bush, and I'm okay with your hairy armpits. Do you have a skin condition that prevents you from shaving your legs?"

"It's a swimming thing. You practice 'hairy' and shave before a big meet so you're streamlined and can better feel water the water and swim faster. I ask my girls not to shave for five-month. In a show of solidarity, I don't shave."

"That's cool that you walk the walk."

"Tell me a little about yourself," she asked.

"I was born and raised here. After 9/11, I joined the army and kicked ass in Afghanistan. I came home after my tour ended because my mom was ill. She passed. I stayed and started a construction company with a buddy."

"Nice," Betty Jo said sincerely. "You're a good man."

He smiled.

She smiled, grabbed his penis, and gave him a loving, passionate blowjob.

"Oh. I'm going to cum," he said.

She stopped and rolled onto her back. She spread her legs, showed him her hairy pussy, and said, "Yes, you are, and you're going to shoot it in here."

He climbed on top of her. They kissed and gazed into each other's eyes as they made love missionary style.

^^^October 17th^^^

Faber College hosted the reigning conference swimming and diving champions from Clarion College.

The Faber men's team performed well.

The Faber women's team struggled. Their older swimmers were outmatched as they had been last year, and the younger swimmers were nervous and didn't perform well.

Jane and the other scholarship girls were 'money'. Jane won two individual events and one relay race. She would have won a second relay, but Jessica jumped into the pool early, and they were disqualified.

The women's team lost. The Faber men would have won their meet if they had won the last race.

The mood in the women's locker room was somber.

Betty Jo walked in and said, "We lost."

She paused, and her eyes swept over the team.

"I saw a lot of people giving a good effort," the coach said. "The score was closer than it was last year. We're heading in the right direction.

"I can see you're disappointed. Channel your anger and frustration into your workouts. We have another meet next week."

The coach left, and the young women stripped and headed to the showers. Jessica was the last one to enter. She stood nude in the entrance, looked at her teammates, and said, "Girls, I'm sorry I got us disqualified in the relay race."

Everyone turned her way, and they murmured supportive responses.

Missy said, "One mistake didn't cost us the meet."

"We all need to do better," said one of the divers.

Georgina went to Jess and hugged her. When she stepped back, she shot her hand between the other woman's legs and tugged on her pubic hair.

Jessica gasped and hollered, "Ouch!"

Georgina let go, laughed, and said, "How could we be mad at you? You have an adorable fire crotch!"

^^^Saturday October 18th^^^

Jim had texted Betty Jo every day during the workweek. He asked her a couple of times if she would join him for dinner on Saturday night. She declined twice. He was elated when she finally agreed.

Their date had a different vibe than their midnight hookups. Maybe it was because Betty Jo wore a bra and a pretty dress and he showed up in a suit jacket.

They dined at a restaurant near his hometown. It wasn't elegant, but it was nicer than the honky-tonk where they'd been meeting.

The steaks were nicely prepared, and the conversation was unlike their usual banter. Instead of flirting and coming on to each other, they asked about each other's day.

Jim paid the bill and drove to his place. They walked in.

"Ah!" she cried out shrilly as he pushed her against the wall. "What are you doing?" she asked playfully. She raised her hands and appeared defenseless.

"Taking care of my girl," he said. He kissed her hard on the lips and pressed his hand against her fabric-covered crotch.

Jim added, "She likes it rough."

He squeezed her tender flesh, forced her against the wall, and kissed her neck. He switched to biting and sucking on her neck.

"Oh," she moaned. "No marks, please. I don't want to have to explain having a hickey." She laughed.

He lowered his head and nipped a breast through her dress and bra. He slid his hand up her skirt and under her thong. His fingers raked her thick bush, and he diddled her clit.

"Oh!" she moaned, enjoying his touch.

He kept working over her gash and nub, and she kept moaning.

"Oh. Oh!" she groaned. She ground her pubic bone into his hand.

He swirled a finger inside her vagina and discovered she was only somewhat wet. He preferred his women be wetter before penetration, but he knew that she thought differently.

He freed his cock and shoved it inside her.

"Oh!" she cried out as he got just more than the tip in her. He continued to thrust in and out. Her lightly lubricated pussy impeded his effort to penetrate her.

"Oh! Fuck!" she hollered. She never said stop.

He opened her dress, yanked her bra up, and sucked on her left tit while he fought to shove more of his penis inside her.

She bucked into him; he thrust as he sucked on her boob.

It worked for her.

She moaned, and her body trembled. Her body went still. She didn't even breathe. A second later, she was wracked by a powerful climax.

"Ohhhhhhh!"

Jim had no qualms jabbing his cock into her until he came. He grunted and squirted.

They rested and cleaned up. They got a beer, streamed a romcom, lost interest, and necked on the sofa.

They moved the action to his bedroom, where they undressed and fell into bed. They kissed, performed oral sex, and cycled through a few positions. He put her on top, and she rode him, experimenting with angles and speeds.

He enjoyed her breasts with his hands, mouth, and tongue.

She found the angle that made his dick rub her G-spot. She felt the beginnings of an orgasm, nurtured it, and received the payoff.

"Oh. UH! Ohhhh!"

Jim pinched a nipple, smiled when she grimaced, and came.

"Ohhhh," he bellowed.

She slumped on top of him. They snuggled and slept.

They woke feeling bright and cheery. They had sex in the shower, sex after breakfast, and sex one more time before Betty Jo hit the road.

^^^

While Betty Jo was driving to meet Jim for dinner, Jed and Jane joined Jessica and a boy for dinner at the college cafeteria.

Jessica said, "Jed, Jane, This is Travis. Travis, this is my roommate and her boyfriend."

They chatted while they ate and agreed to go out for drinks. They had a good time.

The young women used the restroom at the club before heading home. As they washed their hands, Jessica said, "Jane, I need the room for ten minutes."

"You can hardly do anything in that amount of time."

"I can suck his dick. I can get any guy to cum in ten minutes. I told you before I invest a lot of time in a relationship, I need to know I'll get a fair payback...A fat cock."

The four college students walked to the girls' dorm. Jane sat on the bench out front and said, "What a beautiful night. I think, Jed and I will stay and look at the stars."

Jessica smiled and gave her girlfriend a wink. She took Travis upstairs.

When they entered the room, Jessica pounced on the young man. He responded to her kiss and smiled when she slid down his body and knelt at his feet.

She grinned, got his cock out, stroked, and sucked it. Its growth didn't impress her, nor did the fact that he climaxed in two minutes.

"Wow. Thanks," he said. "Can I do something for you?" He touched her breasts.

She knocked his hand aside and said, "Wrong time of the month. I owe Jane the room. Do you mind leaving?"

"Okay. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Great," she answered. She led him to the door and said, "If you see my roommate, please tell her that she and Jed can come up."

"Sure. Bye."

When he left the building, Travis saw Jane and Jed. He said, "Jessica says the room is yours. " He had a big smile on his face as he walked away.

Jed said, "He looks happy."

"Jessica gave him a blowjob."

"Really?"

"Yes, and he failed the test."

"What do you mean?"

"Jess wants to see a guy's erection before she invests a lot of time in a relationship. She sucks dick on the first date."

"Okay, so Travis got a blowjob. How do you know he failed her test."

"If he had a nice cock, he'd be upstairs screwing her. The fact that he was dismissed so quickly means he didn't impress her. She gave him a BJ and sent him on his way. That's why the room is available for us now instead of an hour from now."

"So his bad luck is our good luck?"

"Yes."

"Let's head upstairs," Jed said. He stood and held out his hand. The couple went upstairs, found the room empty, undressed, and got into bed.

They went at it hot and heavy. She sucked his cock; he ate her hairy pussy. They fucked and had great orgasms. They managed to clean up, and get dressed before Jessica knocked on the door.

^^^Friday, October 31st^^^

The smell of chlorine filled Jane's nostrils as she crouched on the platform waiting for Jessica to touch the wall. Her heart was pounding because she had swum and won three races already. However, none were as important as this one.

She peered through her goggles, saw her roommate touch the wall and BOOM! She was off! Her body uncurled, and she entered the water with a small splash. She did her dolphin kick, came up for air, and swam as if her hair was on fire.

The young woman to her right had half a body led on her. Jane was confident that wouldn't be the case at the turn. She'd beaten the girl, the other team's best swimmer, in an individual race.

Jed and her teammates were cheering for her, but she didn't notice.

Her opponent's lead was down to a quarter length after the turn!

Jane moved her body through the water with long powerful strokes. Her big hand clawed the water. Midway through the last lap, the other swimmer was ahead by a head.

By the last quarter, they were even!

Jane kept working, clawing and kicking. She surged in front and won by a tenth of a second.

Pandemonium broke out. Jane's teammates cheered. A half dozen jumped into the pool to congratulate her.

Jane's final leg won the relay and won the meet. It was the team's first victory in two years.

The celebration carried over into the locker room.

The coach addressed the swimmers, "Good job, team! Your hard work paid off. Let's do it again next week against Eastern!" She left the room.

The team undressed and hit the showers. The cheers were revived when Jane walked naked into the shower. The tall woman waved to acknowledge her fans and was greeted by ropes of shampoo.

Her teammates squeezed plastic shampoo bottles and painted her with the viscous fluid. Jessica laughed, came forward, and rubbed her roommate's butt, making bubbles.

Missy and Georgina rubbed her titties. They laughed as her nipples hardened and bubbles formed on her chest.

Jane laughed too.

^^^

To celebrate their victory, the team went to their favorite dance club.

Jane asked her roommate, "What's going on? I keep seeing you disappearing with guys?"

Jessica's speech was slurred because she'd had a lot to drink. She answered, "I'm interviewing potential boyfriends. Of the four I've blown tonight that guy's the strongest contender. Very nice length and girth!"

Jane looked in the direction the redhead pointed and asked, "Which guy?"

"The cute one. Brown hair. Shag cut."

"Oh. I see him. He's cute. He's dancing with Georgina. You'd better get over there and stake your claim."

"You're right. I'm going to bring him to our room and fuck him. Give me an hour, okay?"

Jane stared wide-eyed at her friend. She was astonished by her brazenness.

"I have refreshments," Jedidiah said as he showed up with beers. He handed one to his girlfriend.

"Jessica told me she's given BJs to four guys. She's going to have sex with the one with the best cock."

"I guess that's one way to find a partner."

He kissed Jane and said, "I'm glad we did it the old-fashion way. That we got to know each other as people instead of judging them on body parts."

Jane's cheek blazed red as she recalled inviting Jed out for a run for the sole purpose of checking out his penis. She shuddered, remembering dragging him to a secluded part of the woods and sucking his dick to see if he was a stud or a dud.

Happy for her, his wiener was a winner.

"Yes. Right," Jane said. She downed half her beer and saw her roommate leave with a Justin Bieber lookalike and said, "Let's dance. Jess will be using the room for a while."

Jed led her to the dance floor. He was a good dancer with a full repertoire of dance moves. They used them all and danced up a storm, and had a great time.

An hour and a half later, Jane knocked gently on the door to her room. She didn't hear any response, so she opened the door slowly. She and Jedidiah peered into the room. They saw Jess lying in her bed on her back, snoring softly.

She was naked, and only her feet were covered by a sheet. Cum had oozed out of her pussy onto her thighs and between her butt cheeks.

Jed saw her glistening skin and thought, "She must have a juicy pussy." He looked at her pussy, saw the red bush, and thought, "Cute fire crotch."

He continued the inspection of her body and checked out her boobs. They were small. She had light pink nipples. Her areolas were so light they blended in with her skin color.

"Ah. Jed," Jane said, "will you settle for a kiss tonight. Jess, doesn't look like she's going to give up the room. I'll make it up to you another night."

"No problem."

They kissed, he left, and Jane checked on Jessica. She was sound asleep. Jane covered the drunk young woman, did her nightly routine, and went to bed.

^^^Saturday, November 1st^^^

The next morning, Jane was applying makeup and fixing her hair when she heard moaning and groaning. She left the bathroom, entered the bedroom, and saw Jessica moving.

She said, "Hello, there. How do you feel?"

"Awful. My head's pounding." The naked woman stood on shaky legs, walked unsteadily to the toilet, sat, and immediately peed.

"Oh, God! I drank too much last night."

Jane monitored her roommate to make sure she didn't fall off the commode. Satisfied, she returned to the sink and fixed her hair. She chuckled and asked, "Do you remember anything from last night?"

"The highlights. I drank. I danced. I gave some guys blowjobs."

"Four that I know of."

"Right. A couple were okay. One of the penises was outstanding. I invited him here. He fucked the living shit out of me. I came TWICE!"

Jane giggled and asked, "Do you remember his name?"

"Sam. I think."

She'd finished pissing, wiped herself, and flushed. She stood, looked into the mirror, grimaced, and said, "I look a fright."

"Well, he did fuck your brains out."

They laughed.

"Yeah. That explains why my hair's a mess and my pussy aches. In a good way. He stretched me."

"Are you seeing Sam tonight?'

"I hope so."

"Want to double date with Jed and me?"

"Sounds like fun. It won't make you jealous, will it, knowing my guy's hung?" she said in a teasing tone.

"I'm happy with Jedidiah."

^^^

That evening, Jessica, Jane, and Jedidiah arrived at the party around nine o'clock. Jane and Jessica looked around for Sam while Jed got them drinks.

"I don't see him," Jessica said.

"What time did he say he'd be here?" Jane asked.

"He hasn't responded to any of my texts," Jess said, looking sad. "I'd hoped he got them and would be here."

Jane hugged her friend and tried to cheer her up by saying, "Maybe he's on his way."

Jed and Jane had a good time at the party.

Jess, not so much. She was distracted and kept an eye out for Sam, who never showed. She ended up drinking too much, being too loud and falling too often.

"Oh, Jess. Not again," Jane said as she knelt and helped her friend stand. "Jed, can you give me a hand with Jessica? I think we should take her home."

Jed and Jane assisted Jess and got her home.

"Let's set her on the toilet before we put her to bed," Jane said.

Jed supported the redhead while his girlfriend removed her shorts and pulled down her pink thong. Jed lowered her to the seat.

They waited. Nothing happened. They waited longer. Still nothing.

"I've heard the rubbing a person's lower abdomen can trigger urination," Jed said, trying to be helpful.

"Okay. I'll give it a try."

Jane massaged her friend's tummy near her belly button.

Jed watched and said, "I think you need to do it lower. "

He reached down and rubbed Jess's belly. His hand moved in slow circles above and through her bush.

123456...9