Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"I'm kidding. People act like all redheads know each other. As if we're members of a secret society or something. I'm beginning to like having a hairy pussy. Shaving it is a pain. My hairy legs and pits are another matter. I have to shave them as soon as I can."

She rubbed her lower abdomen and said, "I started shaving when hair appeared down there. I don't know why. My friends did too." She fluffed her pubes and said, "It's kind of nice. I'm open to keeping it. The minimal upkeep is a plus. As long as it doesn't mean I'll be missing out on oral sex."

He climbed between her legs and said, "I love giving oral sex. I make it a point that my partner cums before my dick goes into her vagina. You will not lack for oral gratification."

He dove between her thighs, parted her pubes, and showed her he knew how to eat pussy. He was relentless.

"Oh! Fuck!"

He stopped.

"Don't stop!" she begged.

"I'm just changing things to keep it interesting." He slid up and kissed her with messy lips.

She didn't object to tasting her essence.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise as he touched her. At first, his fingers moved in a circle touching both outer lips and rubbing her clit. The pressure was just right.

"Ohhh. I like that. Most boys press too hard. You have a gentle touch and a smooth, easy motion."

"What do you think about this?" he asked.

He changed to a vertical motion. He put his index finger and middle finger on either side of her clit and pressed gently as he slid his fingers down. The fingers grazes both sides of her button and pulled on it slightly as they journeyed down.

"Oh!" she groaned. "That's a different sensation."

"Good?"

"Very good."

He fingered her, using the circular and up and down techniques. He penetrated her vagina and rubbed her G-spot.

Everything he did pleased her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Ohhhh!" she cried out as she spasmed and entered a world of bliss.

He smiled proudly and held her.

She was lost in pleasure. When she recovered, she smiled and kissed Taylor. She said, "That was fun."

She felt his erection pressing against her body. She grabbed it and said, "I'm glad he's back. Let's put it to good use." She stretched out on her back and spread her legs.

He said, "How about doggie-style or cowgirl?"

"Don't you like missionary?"

"I like everything. I was thinking of you. My partners seem to like positions that allow for deep penetration. Those make the most of what I have.

"Missionary works if I pin your heels behind your ears. Doggie style or girl-on-top might be better."

She climbed on top of him, grabbed his dick, and slipped it inside herself. She slowly sank down and sighed, "Ohh!" as she savored the feeling of being penetrated.

She said to herself, "Not bad. His dick provides a gentle stretch. Better than a dick so thick it hurts or is so long that it punches my cervix. He's very firm. I think this will work."

She rode him fearlessly because she had no worries that he'd hurt her. She found it fun and exhilarating to be so daring.

She leaned down, kissed him, and said, "This is great! I can do anything. Move anyway I want to, as fast and forcefully as I like."

"That's my motto 'Big enough to please, but it'll never leave you with a sore jaw or pussy"."

They shared a laugh.

She said, "Your dick is so hard! The erections of some guys aren't very rigid. It's firm enough to get inside a girl, but not solid enough to give us any pleasure. Your cock is as hard as a rock."

She returned to riding him, experimenting with angles and motions, and found herself getting off. She moved faster and shouted, "Oh, God. Oh, God! I'm cumming!"

She sat up tall and orgasmed.

Taylor thrust into her rapidly. He moaned and came inside her.

She slumped onto him, and he held her tight. They fell asleep.

They woke when the door to the room opened. They saw Jane and Jed peering around the door at them. Jessica automatically tugged on the sheet and covered her bare chest. She gave them an awkward smile and said, "Hi."

"Sorry to barge in on you," Jane said. "We knocked."

Taylor sat up and said, "I guess we fell asleep." He smiled sheepishly.

"Glad to see you two getting along," Jane teased. "Are you guys done, or should we come back?"

Jessica looked at Taylor and said in a voice lacking conviction, "Done for tonight, but maybe there'll be another time. A future date?"

"There definitely will be another date and hopefully another time like this."

He kissed her, and she hugged him tightly and kissed him back,

"We'll give you time to dress and say goodbye," Jed said. He and Jane backed out of the room and closed the door.

They waited in the hall for a few minutes. Taylor exited and said, "See you later. Jess is in the shower. You can go in."

They entered the room. Jane said, "I like Taylor. I'm glad he's interested in Jess."

"Yes."

They sat on the bed and kissed. They could hear the shower running. Jane smiled and said, "I'd like to hop in the sack with you, but my period has started."

"No problem."

She reached for his belt and unbuckled it. "I can still do things."

"It's okay. We don't have to have sex every time we see each other," he said. "Go talk to your roommate. I know you're dying to."

"You don't mind?"

"No."

They stood and kissed. Jed left, and Jane went into the bathroom and said, "So roomie, how was it?"

Jess had finished washing. She pulled the curtain aside, so she could see Jane and said, "Wonderful. He's an unselfish lover. I came twice!"

Jane glanced at the woman's naked body. She noted her smiling face and fit hairy body. She said, "Good for you!"

"Your hair wasn't a problem?"

"It wasn't a deal killer. He knew the swim team had sworn off shaving, and he was okay with it. He liked my bush."

"I know you like a big dick," Jane said. "How big is he?"

"His dick is an average length. It's thin. Thinner than most and certainly slimmer than I'm used to."

"Is that a problem?"

"Not really. He was honest and upfront about his equipment. He showed it to me and let me decide if we should have sex."

"That's was nice of him."

"His fingering and oral skills were outstanding. He has a rule. His partner gets an orgasm before he sticks his dick in her.

"That's different. Most guys rush to penetrate you as soon as possible. Whether you're ready or not."

"Yeah. As I said he was a kind, considerate lover. He made sure I enjoyed myself. He allowed me to pick how we had sex. He suggested positions better suited for his slim cock, and that maximize my pleasure."

"And did you enjoy him?"

"Yes. I didn't get that mind-blowing sensation you get when a big dick fills you and stretches you. I also never felt any pain.

"Thin dicks are a godsend when giving a guy a BJ," Jessica said.

"It was comfortable for me. No sore jaw from stretching my mouth around a thick cock. I didn't worry that his dick would scrap against my teeth. He fit in my mouth."

"That's nice. It's no fun sucking on a dick that's too big for your mouth," Jane said. "It sounds like you had a good time. He said he wanted to see you again."

"I know!" Jessica squealed. "Isn't it great!"

^^^

Betty Jo and Jim, Jane and Jedidiah, and Jessica and Taylor never made a formal announcement, but the couples were exclusive from the time they slept together, and they grew closer together as the weeks went by.

December passed quickly. There were games, meets, practices, classes, school papers to write, and exams to study for and take. And sex. Lots of great sex.

The Christmas holidays ruined everyone's sex life because the couples were apart. People went home to be with their families.

The first day back at school after the Winter break, Taylor and Jedidiah ran across campus. They met, by chance, at the front door of their girlfriends' dormitory.

"Hi, Taylor," Jed said. "Did you enjoy your vacation?"

"It was nice to see my family," Taylor said as he opened the front door and gestured that the other young man should enter. "I wish school had started sooner."

"Yes. Me too. I missed Jane."

They took the stairs two at a time and went to the second floor. Taylor knocked; Jessica answered and jumped into his arms.

"I've missed you!" she said.

Jed went to Jane.

The couples hugged and kissed. They complained about being apart and professed their love to their partners.

"Shall we flip a coin to see who gets the room first?" Jane asked.

"Nope," Jessica said. She dropped to her knees in front of her boyfriend and unbuckled his belt. She said, "You can go, watch us, or have sex in your bed. Taylor and I are not waiting another second."

Jessica pulled her lover's pants and underwear down. His erection pointed straight out from his body.

"Come to, mama," she said as she grabbed his slim unit and popped it into her mouth.

"Oh!" Taylor moaned.

Jed and Jane watched and smiled. Two minutes later, they were naked and lying on Jane's bed. They kissed and caressed each other's bodies.

Taylor stripped off his and Jess's clothing. They got on her bed and kissed and caressed.

Neither couple purposely put on a show for the other. They pleasured their partner and fulfilled their own needs and desires without a thought about the naked couple having sex five feet away from them.

They did glance over when they had a free moment, or one of the other parties moaned especially loud. They were voyeurs and enjoyed the view.

Taylor dove between his girlfriend's thighs and sucked on her clit.

"Oh!" she shouted, causing the others to look at her.

She let him pleasure her and then climbed on top of him so she could suck his dick. They sixty-nined.

Jed and Jane took a break and watched the other couple. Inspired by what they saw, they performed mutual oral sex with Jane on top. Her ass faced the other couple, and both looked her way and saw her hairy pussy and asshole.

Jessica was the first to climax. An active tongue and skilled fingers got her off. The others quickly followed, moaning loudly and enjoying their orgasms.

The group hung out in the room. They didn't bother to dress.

They talked while the guys got a second wind.

No one attempted to hide their bodies or objected to being kissed or groped in front of their friends. The voyeurs discovered they enjoyed being exhibitionists.

When the young men had erections, they fucked their women.

Jedidiah got on top of Jane, and Jessica got on top of Taylor. They kissed and gasped and cycled through a couple of positions.

The couples ended up facing each other having sex doggie style.

Jane screamed and climaxed first; Taylor was last.

The couples showered, dressed, and went to dinner. Afterward, the exhibitionists/voyeurs shared the room and had wild, orgasmic sex.

^^^

Betty Jo and Jim had a similar reunion. The horny adults banged each other with the energy and fervor of the college kids.

^^^

Everyone returned to the routine: school, practices, games, etc.

In January, the basketball team didn't perform well. They were never more than one game above .500. The women's swimming and diving team got on a roll and won all but one of their meets.

The couples saw each other as much as possible, and they sucked and fucked each other's brains out.

^^^Wednesday January 28, 2009^^^

Betty Jo stood in the locker room surrounded by her team after a meet with Fellow's College. It took her some time to get their attention because the swimmers were celebrating their victory.

"All right. All right," she said good-naturedly. "Quiet down."

The young women settled down.

"That was a nice win."

The team erupted in joyous celebration.

Betty Jo smiled and waited for them to finish. She said, "We've had a good run lately. As I've told you before, the season is just prep time for our biggest test, the conference championship. It's happening in TWO weeks, people!"

Her team chanted, "Win. Win. Win."

After the chant died out, the coach said, "That also means we are halfway through our tapering program, which is designed to have you physically peak at the championship. Two weeks ago. we increased your workload. Starting tomorrow, we'll reduce the time you are in the pool and the number of reps you do in the gym."

The young woman smiled and cheered.

"The reduced workouts will be intense," Betty Jo said. "When you're in the pool, everything will be done at race speeds.

"I'm also asking you to get at least one extra hour of sleep every night. I want you rested and strong heading into the conference championship."

She paced in front of her charges for a few seconds to capture their attention. She stopped, faced them, and said, "We have one more meet before the championship. Don't overlook Brookview.

"Good job today. Hit the showers."

^^^

Taylor, Jessica, Jane, and Jedidiah were hanging out in the women's dorm room. They discussed the win over Fellow's College. The guys congratulated their partners.

That discussion faded, and the couples focused on their partners. They sat on separate beds, spoke in low voices, had intimate conversations, and kissed.

Jed overheard something, turned toward the other duo, and said, "What's this new sex technique guaranteed to give the woman an orgasm?"

Taylor and Jessica looked at Jed. Their faces turned red. Taylor babbled, "Ah...Ah...Ah."

"Spill, bro," Taylor said.

"We were having a private conversation," Taylor said, sounding annoyed.

"We've seen each other naked and having sex," Jane said. "Why hide something from us now?"

Taylor took a deep breath, sighed, and said, "All right. You know my prick isn't very thick." His face turned a bright red color.

"I avoid certain sexual positions because I can't stimulate my partner. Missionary is one of them. Unless I put Jessica's ankles by her ears, she can't feel me inside her."

Jess patted his arm and gave him a loving, supportive look.

"I heard about a technique where smaller men can do a modified missionary position that will increase the likelihood their partner will cum."

"Could we do it too?" Jed asked. "I am all for Jane having lots of orgasms."

"Yes."

"Well..."

"It's called coital alignment technique or CAT for short. It was devised to help women who have a hard time achieving orgasms from vaginal penetration alone.

"During standard intercourse, the man penetrates the woman and thrusts in and out. This is great for the guy, but this action doesn't stimulate the clit of most women because the magic button is an inch or more above the vaginal opening where all the action is."

He held up his hands. He curled the fingers on the left hand to mimic a vagina and extended the index finger of his right hand. He poked the 'vagina' with his finger simulating the sex act.

He said, "Look familiar? Now imagine the base knuckle of my left index finger is a woman's clit. It is untouched.

"Someone got the bright idea of instead of ignoring a women's clit their partner should focus on it. We know in other positions, like girl-on-top, women get the stimulation they need. They don't get it from the man thrusting. They get it from grinding their clit on the man's pubic bone."

He pushed the finger of his right hand into his 'vagina' hand. He raised his right hand until it was at about a forty-five-degree angle.

"In my demo, you can see the man's penis is inside her. He's aligned the upper side of the base of his dick with her clit.

"Instead of driving his cock into her vagina, the guy presses against the woman. The goal is to rub against her clitoris.

"The man can do it by pressing or moving his hips in small circles. The woman gets the direct clit stimulation she needs to climax from his shaft or pubis bone."

His audience gave a collective, "Oh."

Taylor chuckled and said, "Some people refer to CAT as grinding the corn. The clit is the corn, and the guy is the millstone. The players move slowly and concentrate on..."

"Grinding the corn!" Jane said.

Everyone laughed.

"I want to try it," Jane said.

"Me too," Jessica added.

"Let's get warmed up and give it a go," Taylor said with a smile.

Everyone undressed.

Taylor's erection paled in comparison to Jed's.

The young women reclined on the beds. Their legs were bent at the knee, and their lower legs hung free. The guys knelt on the floor and stuck their heads into the furry masses in front of them. They soon had the women moaning and groaning, oohing and ahhing.

"Oh. I'm ready," Jane said. "How about you, Jess?"

"Ohhh. Yes."

The men backed off and wiped the juice off their faces. The women got in the middle of the bed. The men climbed on top and penetrated them.

"Oh!" the women sighed. Jane's moan was louder than Jessica's.

Taylor slid in, raised his torso, supported himself with his arms, and pressed his groin against his girlfriend's crotch.

"Oh!" Jess emoted in surprise. "Ohhh! I like it," she said.

Taylor stayed pressed against Jess. He moved his hips from side to side, rubbing her nub.

"Ohh. This is nice. I can see your face, and I definitely am getting good clitoral stimulation."

Jed and Jane watched the other couple. Jed was balls deep in his girlfriend's vagina. He moved his hips incorrectly. He pulled back and shoved his dick in.

"I don't feel anything different," Jane said.

Taylor looked over and said, "Jed, it's not an in-and-out motion."

"Okay."

"Press against her," Taylor explained.

Jed continued to move awkwardly, mainly thrusting.

"That's still not right," Taylor said.

Jed pulled out and got up on his knees. His slick dick glistened. He said, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"It's easier than you think," Taylor said. "Want me to show you?"

Jane and Jed said in unison, "Yes."

Taylor got off Jess. He walked over to the other bed. His slim dick bounced with every step.

He looked at Jane and asked, "Is it okay if I touch you?"

"Uh-huh."

Taylor used his left hand to pull Jane's thick bush away from her clit. He got a better view of her sex. As his right hand pointed to and touched her button, he said, "Here's her clit. This is the target."

"Down here is the entrance to her vagina." He slipped his index finger into her hole and moved it in and out.

"When your dick's in here, her clit is being ignored. If you get higher on Jane, your pubis and the base of your cock will contact her magic bean."

Taylor demonstrated. He kept his finger in her pussy, and he changed the angle of penetration until the base knuckle of his index finger rested on her clit.

Everyone watched intently.

"If I move in and out, I lose contact with her clit," Taylor said, and he boldly fingered Jane.

He nestled his knuckle against Jane's button and kept his finger in her vagina.

He said, "This time, I'll stay against Jane's clit. and I'll push on it. I can also slide from side to side."

"Oh," Jane moaned. Her face turned red because another man was pleasuring her. She said, "That's nice. You're pressing on and rubbing my clit, and that's a good thing."

"I get it now," Jed said. "I push or grind on her with no thrusting."

"That's right."

"Okay, dude," Taylor said. "You can take your hand off my girl's pussy."

"Ah, sure," Taylor said. He pulled his hand away.

The men mounted their partners. They sunk their junk inside them and pressed their groins against their girlfriend's private parts. They gently pushed, relaxed, and pushed again. They barely moved, yet their woman sighed and moaned.

"This is easy when you know what you're doing," Jed said and laughed.

"Oh, Baby. You are doing it right!" Jane gushed.

Jed smiled. He began to grind on his girl. He moved his hips from side to side and in a small circle. The effect was the same, Jane moaned.

1...456789