Hairy Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica moaned too.

Taylor was doing the same moves and getting the same results. He raised his right hand to his nose and inhaled. He breathed in Jane's scent, smiled, and said to himself, "Nice." Then, he popped the soiled finger into his mouth.

Jed and Taylor continued to grind the corn.

The woman continued to moan. Eventually, they were pushed over the edge. The women groaned loudly as they orgasmed.

When the women climaxed, they thrashed around. The men dropped down to the regular missionary position, pounded their girl, and cried out as they ejaculated.

The room was filled with the smell of sex and the sound of heavy breathing.

After resting, Jane said, "We are definitely adding that to the repertoire."

"Do you mean having my boyfriend finger you?" Jess asked and giggled.

"No!" Jane answered. She frowned and added. "Jess, sometimes you're a real bitch!"

^^^Saturday February 7th^^^

There were no games this night. The three couples got dressed up, separately went out to dinner, and had a lovely time.

They returned to a private space to have sex. Betty Jo had her apartment. Jane was in her dorm room, and Jessica was spending the night in Taylor's dorm room. His roommate was visiting an out-of-town friend.

Betty Jo enjoyed her rough fuck. Taylor used the coitus alignment technique, and he gave Jess three orgasms. Jane sighed and moaned as Jedidiah rocked her world.

After brilliant orgasms, the women snuggled naked in bed with their beaus.

The three couples had a conversation similar to this.

Jane said, "Three days from now, I can shave! Yippee!!! Our conference championship starts on the eleventh. After five miserable months, I can finally get rid of this hair. I can't wait to shave!"

"Is it all going?" Jed asked as he petted her thick pelt of pubic hair.

She looked at him like he was crazy, "Of course."

"I know you're going to shave your legs and pits, but..." He stopped mid-sentence and gave her a lost puppy look.

"Do you want me to keep my pubic hair? All of it?" she asked incredulously.

"Why not? I think it's sexy, It adds a bit of mystery. What's under there? It also gives off a strong vibe that says 'I'm a woman. A confident woman. You better be on your game'."

"You're kidding right?"

"No."

"It would make my life easier," she mused.

She laughed and added. "It's a pain to shave down there. I worry about cutting my bits. Waxing is no panacea. It's expensive, painful, and embarrassing. That's not a body part I enjoy showing to strangers."

"I can imagine," he said. He caressed her pussy and said, "It's your body, and you can do what you want. I'm just saying I like your bush. If you're shaving it for me, don't."

"I'll think about it."

^^^February 9th^^^

The swim team had a light practice. Betty Jo gathered them together and said, "Ladies, tomorrow we leave to go to the conference championship. You've worked hard and have an excellent chance of winning. you'd be the first women's swim team to achieve this milestone."

The team hooted and hollered.

Betty Jo waited for them to settle down and said, "You've done everything I've asked. You've been diligent, dedicated, and have forgone shaving for months.

"That last part was hard for a lot of you. You've felt gross and unclean, and you've been embarrassed when others saw your hairy parts. The nightmare ends tomorrow! You finally get to shave."

The swimmers cheered.

Betty Jo sent her team to the showers with instructions to return tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.

Jessica and Jane had a quiet night with their boyfriends.

They purposely did not have sex. They were saving every ounce of energy for the championship.

^^^February 10th, 2009^^^

The Faber swim teams rode on buses to the hotel where they were staying for the conference championships. They had a light lunch of grilled fish or chicken and steamed vegetables.

Afterward, they went to the facility where the event was being held to get familiar with it.

They returned to the hotel, and Betty Jo gathered them in a small conference room where she said, "Ladies, tomorrow is the big day. I feel good! We can win this thing.

"You could be the first female team in school history to win the conference swimming and diving championship!"

The team chanted, "Win! Win! Win!"

Betty Jo waited for them to settle down and said, "You've done everything I've asked. "

She reached into the podium and pulled out a can of shaving gel and a pink razor. She held them above her head and said, "Our days of being hairy are over. Follow me to the pool changing room. We are shaving now!"

The swimmers cheered and followed her down the hall into the empty room.

"We are very hairy," Betty Jo said. "My leg and pit hair is an inch and a half long. My pubes are three inches. No razor was built to handle that. I've consulted the experts, and they told me that we need to use electric trimmers first and then shave.

She opened a locker and pulled out a box of trimmers. She said, "To get this done quickly, I suggest we use an assembly line process. We'll have different stations for different tasks."

She picked up two trimmers and said, "Missy and Georgina, come here.

"You're the pit crew. Everyone that wants to get rid of the hair under your arms, see these two, and they'll fix you up."

She handed them the trimmers, and they left.

"Jane and Jessica, step forward," the coach said.

They came to the front of the room.

"You two are our bushwhackers. I think everyone knows what you'll be doing."

Many laughed. Betty Jo chuckled and handed them their tools.

"Let's get started. Everyone strip," the coach said. She pointed to her right and said, "Pit crew, you're over here." She pointed to the left and said, "Bushwackers, set up over there.

"I'll leave the rest of the trimmers in the box. You can use them to do your legs. Hit all the stations you need, shower to soften the remaining hair, and complete the job with a razor."

She pulled a box out of a locker and said, "The shaving gel and razors are in here."

Everyone undressed, including the coach.

Betty Jo looked at her swimmers with pride. She noted the different skin tones. The variation in breast sizes and shapes. She sighed for those who were as flat as an ironing board.

She looked at her breasts, chuckled, and said to herself, "This is a rare event. I'm barely a C cup, yet I have the biggest boobs in the room."

Everyone was nude and chattering. Stacy approached the pit crew. Missy said, "Arms up." Stacy raised her hands over her head, and Georgina and Missy gave her underarms a buzz cut.

Stacy giggled and said, "That tickled. Thanks for the trim."

The next girl stepped up. The pit crew took care of her and all the rest quickly.

The line moved slower at the Bushwacker station.

Jess and Jane were mindful they were working in a tender area, so they moved slowly and cut carefully. The embarrassment factor added to their sluggish movements. They were rattled because sometimes they had to pull on a teammate's inner and/or outer labia to do their job.

While the swimmers waited for a turn at the stations, they trimmed the excess hair off their legs.

Eventually, everyone was in the shower softening their hair, except for Betty Jo, Jane, and Jessica.

"Thanks for shaving off all that pussy hair," the coach said. "I knew I could count on you to do a good job."

"You're welcome," the swimmers said.

Betty Jo picked up a trimmer and asked, "Want me to do you?"

"I haven't decided on a style yet," Jane said.

"Really?" the coach responded.

"I know it's silly," Jane said. "All my life I've been bald down there. You'd think it would be an easy decision."

Jess tugged on her red bush and said, "I kind of like my fire crotch. My boyfriend certainly does."

"It looks great," Betty Jo said. "It's thick and a lovely, unique color."

"Thank you," Jess said. "What about you, Coach?"

"I've grown to like my bush. The 'no upkeep' factor is a plus, and my guy likes it. I think I'll keep it. It needs shaping up."

She attached the guard that would only trim hairs over two inches long. She turned it on, and evened out her pubic hair.

"That looks good," Jess said. "Give me the same."

Betty Jo tidied up her red pubes.

"You look great. You've sold me on the womanly look," Jane said. "I'll have what you have."

The coach fixed her up.

The three hit the showers and followed up with razors to remove all traces of hair from their pits and legs.

The women returned to the showers to wash. Missy saw them and said, "Jane and Jess, what's up with the big bushes? Is it the 70s again?" She and others laughed.

"Boys like a hairless vagina," Georgina said. "No one is going to go down on you."

"My boyfriend likes me to look like a woman," Jane said.

"I get all the oral sex I want," Jessica said. "How about you? Oh, that's right. You don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh! That's a serious burn," Kilee said and laughed.

The insults stopped. Everyone got dressed. Many of the women put on short skirts and high heels. They had no place to go, but they wanted to celebrate their new hairless status and draw attention to their legs.

^^^February 11th^^^

The Faber team got to the pool before the events began. The coach wanted them to work off their nervous energy, so she had them jump into the pool.

"Wow! What's going on?" Stacy asked. "The water feels different."

"I feel fast," Missy said

"I feel like I'm gliding through the water," Jane said.

The coach laughed and said, "You feel faster and like you can move more freely in the water because you've been a hairy beast for five months. Now, you're a sleek, smooth missile, and you can fly through the water.

"Part of it is because you removed your body hair, and you have less drag. The reason the water feels different is that you have a heightened sensitivity.

"When you shaved, you removed hair and the top layer of your skin. Your nerves are closer to the surface of your skin. They 'feel' more and report more information to your brain.

"You have a new awareness of the pool water and can travel through it better. You feel faster. You are faster."

Betty Jo laughed and said, "This is why we shaved before the conference championship. Physically and mentally, you are peaking. You will post your best times, and you will win the championship!

The young women roared.

The event began, and it was like magic. The Faber women posted great times. Their confidence soared as they had personal bests, and they won races or placed higher than expected.

This continued into the second and third days.

The Faber team went toe-to-toe with the defending champions from Clarion College. They were slightly behind going into the final event, the four x 100-meter freestyle relay.

It didn't look good for Faber.

The woman anchoring the race for Clarion College was Alaina Bernard. Yesterday, she beat Jane in the 100-meter freestyle, and she set a conference record for the fastest time.

Missy was the lead-off swimmer for Faber that night in the final race.

A tense silence fell over the crowd as the swimmers mounted the blocks.

The first leg of the race set the stage for what was to come.

Missy, in lane 4, turned in a personal best of 50.51 seconds. She was outdone by a swimmer from Allegheny College who came in at 50.09. Amy Sullivan, the Clarion swimmer, finished in third place with a time of 50.91 seconds.

In the following two legs of the race, Faber passed Allegheny.

So did Clarion College. They were in first place. They also had Alaina Bernard, the best freestyle swimmer in the tournament, standing on the block, ready to bring home the win.

It looked bleak for Faber.

At this point, the race could have been over. Itshould have been over.

Jane had a three-quarter body length deficit leading into the anchor leg. She was given the herculean task of catching the woman who had set the conference record in the 100-meter freestyle.

Could physics save the day?

An object moving through air or water must overcome resistance. A second object following the first object encounters less resistance. Taking advantage of this phenomenon is called drafting. Race cars do it. So do runners and swimmers.

The best drafting position is directly behind the first party. You can also benefit if you're behind them and to the side. That's why geese fly in a V-shaped formation.

A benefit of drafting is, you can travel as fast as the swimmer in front of you with a greatly reduced effort. Drafting also allows the trailing swimmer to move at a pace he or she couldn't achieve on their own.

Drafting in a pool where everyone has an assigned lane is tricky.

You have to be in the right spot. If you're too close to them, the effect is negated. If you're too far behind, you're in their wash and must overcome additional resistance.

If you do it right, you can hitch a ride on the swell the leader is providing. You can use the energy you saved to pass the leader as you near the finish line.

Jane knew she was in trouble. Her team had put her behind in the race, and Alaina had proven she was better in a 100-meter race.

She decided to risk it and attempt to draft off Alaina.

When Jane dove into the water, she emerged right at Bernard's hip, putting her at the perfect spot to ride the massive rolling wake created by the record holder.

While Alaina churned her way down the first 50m of the final leg, Jane quite literally hitched a free ride, putting herself into position to stage an unlikely comeback.

At the 350 meter mark, the race looked over.

For all intents and purposes, it was over.

After all, nobody could predict what would happen next.

With 25 meters to go, Alaina began to tighten up, and Jane began to gain ground on her.

Stroke-by-stroke, breath by breath, they battled.

The two swimmers were nearly even coming in under the flags.

With Jessica, Missy, and Georgina on the blocks screaming for Jane, the swimmer from a podunk town in West Virginia barreled into the wall.

She barely surged past Alaina to win the relay race and the conference championship.

Her win touched off a firestorm of a celebration involving everyone with any affiliation with Faber College.

^^^February 14th^^^

Betty Jo, Jane, and Jessica were dressed to the nines for their Valentine's Day dinner with their boyfriends. Betty Jo wore a stylish jumpsuit. The coeds wore nice slacks and pretty tops.

Since the day is lovers, the couples went on separate dates to different restaurants.

Their hair was perfectly coiffured, the makeup expertly applied, and they showed as much cleavage as their bras could muster.

The night went something like this for all the couples.

"This place looks nice," Jane said after they were seated at their table.

"You look nice," Jed said.

"Thank you."

They had a great meal and conversation. There were smiles, compliments, gentle teasing, a lot of flirting, and sincere professions of love.

After dinner, Betty Jo and Jim went to his place. He pounced on her when they entered his house.

She found herself pressed up against a wall in the hall. He pulled her thong aside, got his dick out, and poked her randomly in the ass and on the thighs with his hard cock as he blindly attempted to find her honey hole.

Betty Jo giggled. Her snickering grew into raucous laughter.

"What?" Jim asked. "I thought you liked the first fuck rough." He took his weight off her and stopped prodding her.

Betty Jo turned and she smiled. She saw the befuddled look on the big, bearded man's face, caressed his cheek, and said, "I do, except tonight I don't."

His eyebrows shot up and his look of bewilderment increased.

"I know. It's confusing. I'm exercising my woman's prerogative to change my mind. I love you. Go into the bedroom, get undressed, and get in bed. I'll be in in a minute and reveal everything.

Jim opened his mouth as if to speak, stopped himself, and did as she requested.

As he sat up in bed, leaning back on a pillow, Betty Jo entered the room. She was wearing his robe and clutching the lapels to keep it closed. It was too big for her. She looked like a child wearing her father's robe.

She stood for a moment and then pulled the robe open and let it drop to the floor. She crossed her wrists and raised them above her head.

"Oh," the big man gushed as he looked upon her naked form. "You've shaved."

"Yes. I was hairy because I had asked my girls to stop shaving. I'm back to my usual state, almost." She giggled.

"Normally, my pussy would be as bare, sleek, and smooth as my legs and underarms, but you said you liked a woman who looked like a woman, so I kept it."

He got out of bed. A look of awe and wonder was on his face. He

checked her out from head to toe and said, "You're beautiful. Perfect. Thank you for keeping the bush."

He embraced her, and they kissed passionately.

"I look different, and I feel different tonight," Betty Jo said. "That's why I didn't want to be taken forcefully in the hall. Treat me like a lady and make love to me in your bed. Please."

Jim picked her up and brought her to his bed.

He explored her soft, smooth body. He kissed every inch of her. She felt beautiful and loved as he mounted her.

They made love missionary style.

They looked at each other's faces and into each other's eyes. They murmured loving words and came simultaneously. It was the biggest orgasm Betty Jo had ever experienced.

No Hollywood love scene could have been more moving.

^^^

Jessica brought Taylor back to her room and turned on the bright overhead light. She excused herself, saying she needed to use the bathroom. When she returned, she was naked.

"Ta-da!" she sang out and posed for her boyfriend.

"You've shaved! You look fabulous. Your legs are gorgeous!"

He rushed to her and kissed her.

After many passionate kisses, he dropped to his knees. He was eye-level with her thick red bush and smiled as he looked at it.

He asked, "Is this my birthday present?"

"Is today your birthday?"

"Yes. I'm a Valentine's Day baby."

"Then, yes this is your present. Instead of returning to my normal hairless state. I decided to keep this mass of hair for you because you said you liked it."

"I love it!"

Jess put her hands on the back of his head, spread her legs, and pulled his face into her crotch.

He nuzzled her nether region, and like a dog pursuing a bone, he rooted around in her pubes to find her nub and her gash. He found both. His tongue licked her slit and flicked her button.

"Ohh," she groaned.

She duckwalked backward to her bed. She kept her hands on his head and pulled him along. She sat on the bed, spread her legs wide, and pulled him in closer. She lay there moaning as Taylor ate her pussy until she orgasmed.

"Oh, God! That was wonderful," she exclaimed after a brief rest. "I'm never shaving my pussy!"

"Good," Taylor said. "I love your bush. I promise you will never lack for oral appreciation."

After they rested, Jessica lovingly sucked his slim cock.

She reclined, and Taylor mounted her.

He assumed a position resembling yoga's upward-facing dog pose. His head was high; his pubic bone was against her clit. He ground his groin against her clit.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned. "That feels so good. Baby, I'm close. So close to coming."

"Go ahead."

"I want my guy to take me. Hard and fast. Let's change positions."

He pulled out and got off her.

She got on her hands and knees. She wiggled her firm, flat ass and said, "Show me no mercy. Pound my ASS!"

Taylor didn't have to be told twice!

He knelt behind her and energetically fucked her doggie style. He gave her the deep penetration and vigorous fucking she was craving.

1...456789