Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will decide that after hearing it," I said. Truth is, anything is better than fantasizing my sister sexually, especially when she is right next to me.

"Well, anything is better than peeing in my bed. Especially when my little brother is watching." Emily said.

I smiled inwardly thinking how both of us almost think a like. Different scenario, same concern, embarrassing ourself in front of each another.

I never really had a sexual thought about my sister before, well if you count those stolen looks at her butt then that was it. Never had I masturbated thinking of her, but now just hearing her call me little brother is giving me some mixed signals to my cock and in my head.

"So...?" I asked.

"Well... we both get up, holding our sheets to cover ourselves. Then we move towards my cabinet, and I find something to wear before we grab your clothes," Emily said.

"I guess we can do that," I said.

"Not gonna be that easy with these things on though," Emily said as she waved our handcuffed hands in front.

"Yeah..." I agreed.

"But, since you only have to cover your lower body, you can use one hand while I can use both of my hands to cover my uh... my chest and my bottom area," Emily said with a tint of red in her cheeks.

Though she used more appropriate words, in my head I heard the words boobs and pussy from my sister's mouth as she blushed like that. This whole thing is really messing with my wild imaginations.

"Okay," I said.

After that, I just sat there thinking Emily will move first, but none of us moved for a whole minute.

"Uhm... you wanna move first?" I asked.

"I think we both will have to move together, idiot," Emily said with a weak smile.

"Right," I said.

Emily had her handcuffed left hand on her boobs to hold the sheets, while her right hand was covering the sheets on her pussy. Then we both started to move and accidentally bumped into each other as I tried to follow her towards her side of the bed, at the same time my sister tried to follow me towards my side of the bed.

We both just froze once our body made contact and I felt my hand that was handcuffed to her left hand, the very hand that was holding the sheets to her chest, getting mashed into her voluptuous boobs. Because of handcuffs, my right hand was very close to her cleavage and when we bumped into each other, my hand immediately got mashed in between her right bosom and my chest.

"Oh..." Emily gasped which sounded much closer to a moan.

It was just for a split second and both of us jolted back from the contact, but the feeling I got will be there forever. My sister had some very soft melons, 'I want to feel them' was the first thought that ran through my head when we sat back on the bed.

"Sorry" Emily offered, her whole face went crimson red.

I could not even form words in my mouth at that time, so I just nodded and gulped all the sexy thoughts while looking away from her, and covering my rock solid cock from my sister's eyes. I was so thankful for the fact that I was now holding the bedsheets with my hand and can easily hide my erection from my sister.

"We should move from your side..." I offered.

"Okay," Emily said.

This time we somehow managed to move out of the bed without any mess-ups. We both now stood beside the bed, me holding bed sheets with my left hand to cover my cock while my sister stood in front, covering herself with the same sheet. Thankfully her bed sheet was big enough for both of us to be used, also since we were handcuffed, we had to be close to each other. But as we stood there in front of each other, my eyes again wandered to my sister's sensual figure.

Though Emily had covered her boobs and her pussy with the bedsheets, her sides and her whole back side was out in the open and very much naked to my eyes. Even though I cannot look at her back, it still sent a pulse in my cock knowing that she is completely bare from behind.

I suddenly felt a tug at the sheets and found Emily to be nudging me towards her bedroom cabinet, but again thanks to the single bed sheet and our handcuffs, we had to move together.

"Take small steps," Emily said.

"Okay," I said.

We were making small progress towards her cabinet with me walking backward and Emily following me, when suddenly she stepped on the bed-sheet and ended up falling on me.

"Ahh...!" Emily squealed.

And before I even realized what is happening, both of us yelped in pain as we both crashed on the floor with me on my back and Emily on top of me. Both her boobs tightly smashed in my chest, her pussy dangerously close to my cock with just a thin piece of fabric in between us.

Somehow my free left hand had managed to land on Emily's butt while the other went straight towards her shoulder. I would be lying if I said that I didn't take advantage of it immediately, as I squeezed her butt cheek with my hand without even thinking. And oh my god, they were so incredible... so soft... so smooth... it felt so amazing.

Even though I didn't want to, I had to remove them before my sister recovers from the shock of our fall.

Emily had put her handcuffed hand on my shoulder since she could not move it further, while others went to the floor to cushion her fall.

Both of our faces were very close to each other as we stared into each other's wide eyes, my cock pressed right onto my sister's pussy with just a little fabric stopping the bare skin contact.

"Are you okay?" I whispered.

For some reason, I felt like my voice came out a bit huskier, and the way my sister blushed just cemented that thought for me.

"Uhm... yeah... sorry..." Emily whispered in a raspy voice.

I could feel her breath on my lips as she talked and I swear to god it felt amazing to feel her like this. I felt a pulse in my cock and since it was pressed flat in between us, I think she also felt it as her eyes went the size of saucers and she immediately moved her face away from me while holding the sheets on her chest. Though she had moved her face, she was still straddling me, there is nothing in between my cock and my sister's pussy.

I was just thinking about my dilemma when Emily suddenly started wiggling on my cock, I snapped my eyes towards her only to find her staring wide-eyed at me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said in a hoarse voice as my throat went dry.

I don't know what else to say as I was suddenly thrown into heaven. The way my sister moved her pussy only stuffed my cock into the cracks of her pussy through the thin fabric of sheets. Though I was shocked, I suddenly had this urge to grab her by the shoulders and pin her down, then ram my cock deep inside her...

"WHY ARE YOU HARD?!" Emily growled at me, breaking me from my daydreaming.

"What?!" I asked.

As if to emphasize the fact, my sister again started moving on my cock and I was again left speechless. Even though I know I should not be enjoying it, I just could not help but want her to never stop moving.

"This!" Emily growled again.

"If you keep moving like that, then even a sterile man will get hard...! ow..." I finally snapped at her, and immediately regretted it as the pain from hangover hit me hard again.

"This is getting out of hand now, I really need some pain relief asap," I muttered.

"What do you mean," Emily asked.

"This pain, it's annoying me," I replied.

"I meant what you said before that, you are hard because of me? Your own sister?! You fucking sicko!" Emily barked at me.

"Yeah right, tell that to my cock." I said sarcastically.

Though that only earned me more daggers from my sister. I was not in the mood to argue violently right now so instead, I just took the diplomatic way and tried to give the talk a chance.

"Listen Em, you are pretty hot, and even though I had not thought of you sexually before. Seeing you like this and knowing the fact that we actually had sex last night is doing things to me that I had never expected," I said.

"Pervert." Emily scoffed at me.

"Say whatever you want Emi, you are a gorgeous-looking woman and if I was not your brother, I would be throwing a fist in the air knowing that I had fucked the entire school's crush," I said

I only call her Em and Emi when I need some favors from her, or when she does something good for me. This time, all I wanted was for her to go easy on me, since I doubt that I will be able to control my cock around her under these circumstances.

"Pervert, stupid perverted brother," Emily muttered,

I don't know if I imagined things cause of my lust, but I was pretty sure I noticed a small smile that she hide from me by turning her face towards the wall, with a crimson hue on her cheeks.

"If you pee on me, then you would be the perverted sister here Em," I said with a small smile.

Emily snapped her head towards me with her mouth hanging wide open and her eyes as big as a soccer ball, she then slapped my chest lightly in a playful manner.

"I forgot about it, but now that you mentioned it. I cannot help but feel like I will burst on top of you right now." Emily said with a teasing smile.

"Then you will have to clean me I guess," I said jokingly.

Emily again had her mouth hang open, before she looked down between us, at her pussy tightly pressed on top of my cock.

"Pervert!" Emily said again.

"So... you wanna do it here or ow... ow... ow... sorry... sorry..." I said while laughing as Emily started slapping my chest.

Somehow we had managed to get up and cover ourselves again, we both are now back in our previous position with my sister covering her chest and pussy with a part of the bedsheets while I was covering my cock with the rest, while still handcuffed *sigh*.

We had finally managed to reach her cabinet which was few feet away from the bed, yet it felt so far cause of the time it took us to get there. Once opened, Emily told me to turn around and don't look back.

"Don't peak," Emily said while shuffling through her cabinet to find something to wear.

"Yeah, I know... that was probably the thousandth time you said that," I muttered.

After some struggle and a few tugs on my hands, she was finally done.

"I don't know what else I can wear," Emily said.

"Can I turn around now?" I asked.

"Yeah..." Emily whispered.

I slowly turned around and found my sister standing there in a black One Shoulder tight Crop Top with a Cream colored Mini Skirt. Her top had one arm while the other side was exposed, making it easy for her to keep her handcuffed hand free. While her stomach was also on full display as it only covered her boobs, a lot of her was skin showing, her skirt was showing most of her legs too and now I can finally say that I did leave a lot of hickeys on her than she did on me. Though it was normal clothing, it still did things to me that I had never felt when I saw my sister in even lesser clothes.

"That's the best I have that I can wear from the waist below as anything from the above neck is impossible with these handcuffs," Emily said.

"Yeah... you look good," I said without thinking, and immediately closed my mouth and eyes from her retaliation.

"Thanks..." Emily whispered.

That was not what I was expecting, I slowly opened my eyes to find her looking down on the floor with a light blush on her face.

"Uhm... let me get dressed too," I said quickly as my mind started imagining not so brotherly things about my sister, again...

"Yeah," Emily said.

Since she was clothed, we did not have to worry about sharing the bedsheets anymore, so we made a beeline towards my pants, but unlike her, I don't have a cloth that can bypass these handcuffs.

"Guess you gotta be shirtless I suppose," Emily mumbled.

"I'm afraid so," I said sadly.

"Can we now please move towards the bathroom, I really need to empty my bladder now, or else it will explode." Emily squealed.

"Yeah, let's go," I said.

And so after all this time and the unfortunate... and some fortunate troubles, she was finally sitting on the toilet emptying herself.

"Don't look!" Emily warned me again.

"Yes ma'am," I muttered.

" God, I cannot believe that I'm peeing with my brother standing right next to me," Emily said.

"Feelings mutual," I said.

Though I say that, I had to admit that I was pretty turned on by the whole act. I never really had any kind of fetishes or something with women's pee. Somehow, since this is my sister that I just had sex with last night even if I don't remember it, is making me think weird things about her, like the sound of her pussy as it is gushing her secretions out, or the fact that I can smell it and get hard.

"Done," Emily said after flushing.

"Okay..." I whispered.

I was ready to walk out when I heard my sister's voice.

"We need to find out what really happened last night Kevin," Emily whispered behind me.

I turned around and saw her looking in blank space as if she had spaced out or something.

"We will Em," I replied, though no clue how.

"Do you think we can remember anything from last night," Emily whispered as she looked at me with her deep blue eyes full of unease.

"I honestly don't know Em," I said.

Emily however did something that I was not expecting at all, she came close to me and buried her face in my chest while wrapping both her arms around me and embracing me in a tight hug.

"Em?" I asked

This hug was a bit awkward since our hands are still handcuffed as she had placed her handcuffed hand on my lower back.

"Do you think we will not be the same after this," Emily whispered.

I stopped moving after Emily said that. Will we be the same after this? Can you be the same after having sex with your sister? What even same would mean for us? How did we get in this position in the first place? Who was the first initiator? Was I the one who started this?

"Kevin!?" Emily's stern voice again broke me from my daydreaming.

"Don't sleep while hugging me, you moron!" Emily muttered in my chest.

I chuckled at that before wrapping my free hand around my sister. In all this mess I had forgotten that she is still my sister... or rather my sister that I should not be thinking about in the ways that would give her brother a boner.

"Sorry, you just feel too good I guess, "I said.

I flinched at my own words, expecting her to push me away and call me sick again for saying that. However, instead of pushing me away as I had thought, she started laughing in my chest.

"Well... that answers my question I guess," Emily said as she pulled her face away from my chest.

I had no idea what she meant by that. But the way Emily bite her lower lip while staring me in the eyes, with her big blue eyes filled with laughter. That right there sent an instant jolt in my already semi-hard cock.

"Uhm... I don't know what you are talking about."I said.

I tried to play dumb while looking another way, however, Emily grabbed my face with her right hand and made me look back into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"You are hard again aren't you?" Emily said, again biting her lower lip.

"No..." I lied in a low whisper.

Emily however just grinned before pushing her groin into my crotch and rubbing herself on me for a short second, my eyes went wide at her actions.

"EMILY!" I gasped, unable to breathe properly.

"Liar liar pants on fire," Emily whispered in a sensual tone with a teasing smile that sent some not so innocent thoughts to my head, before detaching herself from me.

"What the fuc..." I started but was cut off by Emily.

"I guess things will change. You will be a tad bit perverted brother, but still my one and only brother I guess. Now, whether that's a good thing or bad. I can't tell, so... meh" Emily said with a shrug.

I don't know whether to call her out on her hypocrisy of her words, and her actions, as I stood there panting like an animal, while Emily just stood a few inches away from me with a million-watt grin on her face. She surprised me with that little stunt, but when I looked at her smile I just let it slide.

"Okay... let's get some pain relief now, this hangover is killing me," I said, trying to get away from this situation.

"And that juice too." Emily chirped in.

And so we started walking towards the kitchen. Once we both made it into the kitchen, I rushed towards the medicine box and pulled some pain pills while handing some to Emily as well. After taking the pills we both went to the refrigerator to find the fruit juice.

"God, I can finally think without having to grab my head," Emily moaned.

We both drank 2 glasses of juice with 3rd about halfway sitting on the dining table in the kitchen.

"Not exactly over, but yeah I agree, pain is a lot less than before," I said.

"Much, much better than before.*sigh*" Emily said with a heavy sigh.

We both just sat there drinking our juice slowly while I was trying to remember just exactly what happened last night.

"By the way, I'm not the entire school's crush," Emily whispered.

Her sudden voice kinda made me jumpy, but I don't think she noticed it when I glanced at her. She was just staring into her half-empty glass of juice.

"You are dumb if you think that," I said with a shrug.

She didn't reply for a while after I said that, which somewhat worried me that I had angered her again.

"I know I'm not bad looking, but really though, giving me the title of the school crush is just too much," Emily replied.

"Trust me, when our school found out that you got a boyfriend in uni. half the boy's population went into depression while the rest went nuts in jealousy." I said the truth with a laugh in a joking manner.

I was expecting her to punch me or laugh with me or something, what I did not expect was for her to freeze for a minute as her eyes went wide, before bolting up from her chair.

"Shit!" Emily whispered.

I was confuse at first, but then I repeated my own words in my head. She has a boyfriend... and she just had sex with me last night? Her own little brother?

"Emi..." I whispered softly.

"We need to find my phone," Emily said.

She didn't wait for me to respond or explain what her phone had to do anything with all of this, she just jumped off the chair and started tugging me behind her through our handcuffed hands.

Once we got into the living room, she immediately started looking for her phone, and without asking, I also helped her with her task. As we were searching around the living room, I came across an Empty wine bottle that was lying behind the couch.

"Um... Emily...?" I mumbled softly.

"You found it!?" Emily asked, popping her head from the top of the couch.

Because of handcuffs, we couldn't search on a wide area so we had to look close to each other, I was looking behind the couch, and she was looking in front while sitting on the couch.

"I think I found something," I said in a low voice before adding.

"But I don't recall losing my memory or being this much hangover by a wine before," I whispered before looking up at my sister.

Emily stared at the bottle for a second, before she covered her mouth with her right hand as she sat on the couch facing away from me.

"Emi..." I whispered.

"I think I know where these handcuffs and that bottle came from," Emily whispered in a low voice.

I stood up and walked around the couch to look at my her face, but she was looking down while avoiding my eyes.

"You remembered something, don't you?" I asked suspiciously while looking at my sister.

Emily still was avoiding me. So I went in and gently grabbed her face in my left hand by placing my thumb on one cheek, while my fingers on the other as I turned her to look me in the eyes gently.

When our eyes met, I saw tears in her eyes, and my interrogation mode immediately dissipated while my protective brother mode became active.

"Emily... What happened?" I asked with worry.