Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily didn't reply as she looked me in the eyes with tears falling down her cheeks. Then, all of a sudden, she bolted off the couch and jumped on me, wrapping both her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I instinctively placed my hand on her butt.

I was worried about my sister, but her jumping on me like that made me a little awkward as her boobs were not only smashed in my chest, but my hand that was handcuffed to her was now touching the sides of her tits, since she had her handcuffed hand around my neck. I could feel her hot breath on my neck as she had buried her face in. So, the whole hug kinda became an awkward one cause of our handcuffed condition and my arousal.

"He cheated on me," Emily mumbled in my neck.

I didn't give her words much thought at first, since her words didn't even register to me when she spoke. I felt her hot breath on my neck and my mind went in the dirty direction. However, the moment I repeated her words in my head, my anger started to surface and I had this sudden desire to go to her boyfriend's place and beat the shit out of him for hurting my sister. I'm way muscular and taller than his scrawny ass so I was not afraid of him at all, even if he was older than me.

I don't know what to say to her, so I tightened my grip on her waist and sat down on the couch, and let her calm down. However, once we sat down is when I realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. My sister was now straddling me with both her legs around my body while both her hands around my neck, she still had her face buried in my neck. I wanted to calm her down, but instead, I found myself less angry over her boyfriend and more horny for my sister.

Normally I would have been angry as fuck at Marco for cheating on my sister like this, but for some reason, I just don't feel that much anger towards him. Yes, I still want to beat him for breaking Emily's heart, but at the same time, I just don't care. As I held Emily in my arms, all I wanted was for him to be deleted from her life forever.

"Hey it's okay, I never really liked Marco anyway. You are better without him." I said as I cradled my sister in my lap.

That was not the truth though. I liked that guy and actually thought that he was a nice person. But then again, I can't really assess people as I too got cheated by my ex just about 2 weeks ago.

Emily sniffled in my neck and started sobbing lightly.

"Was he worth that much to you?" I murmured.

I was kinda jealous that she would cry over a dick-headed person like him. Also, I was kinda surprised at the sudden jealousy that I was feeling for my sister. What the hell happened to me, why do I care if she had a boyfriend or not? It didn't matter to me till yesterday. Hell, I had even caught her making out with him just 2 days ago right after mom and dad left for their holidays. I didn't feel any jealousy then... or did I? Ow man, this whole thing is now affecting my image of my sister even before any of this started.

I was getting hard as Emily's pussy was now sitting right on top of my cock and my nose is being filled by my sister's sweet fragrance. Emily smells wonderful, it was not even some perfume or something, it was her natural smell. Her sweat and her body odor filling in my lungs sent a pulse in my cock.

I think my sister felt it too by just how tightly our lower bodies were mashed into each other, Emily moved her head back at me and looked at me weirdly. I got scared again thinking that she will lecture me again about being a perverted brother, but instead, she just shook her head and gave me a small smile.

"No, and he is not the reason why I'm crying..." Emily whispered, then buried her face in my neck again.

"So..." I asked in confusion.

I was not just confused at her answer, but also by the fact that she didn't say anything about my hard cock pressed right on her pussy. Even though I was hundred percent sure she can feel it too.

"I was just worried that you might get angry at me for putting you in this mess," Emily whispered in my neck.

I suddenly felt guilty for lusting for my sister, especially when she was worried about me like that or at least worried about my feelings enough to cry for my sake....

I was about to say something when I heard "Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls" underneath me.

"That's my phone!" Emily squealed.

I stood up and took Emily with me in my arms, before turning around and removing the couch cushion before picking up her phone. Once I got it, I sat back down in our previous position.

"Nice song by the way..." I whispered with an amused smile at my sister.

"Just give it to me," Emily grumbled with a pout.

She then snatched her phone from my arms and frowned at the screen.

"Is it him?" I asked in a tight voice.

Emily looked at me with her frown before dissolving into a sweet smile, then she came close to me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Calm down little bro, it's just Erika," Emily said in her sweet voice.

The moment her soft pink lips touched my cheeks, I felt myself getting calm already, Emily then picked up her phone while signaling me to stay quiet with her fingers on her lips.

"Hello...?" Emily said to her best friend.

I couldn't hear anything, and it didn't bother me either, because my mind drifted south as my focus shifted to her wet, juicy pink lips as they started moving when she talked. Then I slowly started to soak in my sisters hot body, my eyes drifted to her boobs, then her flat stomach with some hint of abs, to her perfectly slim waist. My sister is hot as hell.

I was so busy in my perverted thoughts about my sister, that I was not even paying attention to her conversations, until Emily started raising her voice at her friend.

"What do you mean?! Just tell me what the fuck was inside that fucking wine!" Emily snarled in her phone.

Now at the mention of the wine, my whole attention shifted from her sexilicious body to her conversation.

"Do you have any idea what your little fun thing had put me through? What if I fucked with some street fucking thug or something! Hell, what if I was kidnapped, or worse." Emily said in her phone.

Emily then went silent as she listened to her friend, before speaking.

"What do you mean by that?" Emily whispered barely audible.

I still cannot hear anything, but after saying that, my sister's eyes went wide before she slowly looked at me with her face flushed red in blush. I cocked one of my brows at her, but she didn't say anything and just kept looking at me with a weird expression. I don't know what Erika said to her, but damn she looked cute.

"But... That can't be... that is not... how...." Emily stammered.

This one-sided conversation was now making me curious to know what Erika was saying, so I started to move close to her phone to hear their conversation.

But I didn't even get to lift myself an inch off the couch before my sister slammed her handcuffed hand on my chest, and pushed me down hard, her strength kinda surprised me.

"No! I won't tell you what happened to me!" Emily muttered on her phone as she narrowed her eyes at me.

'Stay Down' Emily mouthed to me without any vocal sound with a stern look, and like a good little brother, I obeyed my sister.

After that Emily just nodded as they exchanged a few more words, then Emily said something that I found myself in a conflict, whether to feel good or bad about it.

"I know you didn't mean any harm to me Erika, but you should have told me that you had drugged that wine. I just... *sigh* never mind. Just tell me that you have a spare key for these handcuffs since I can't find my key." Emily said.

I wanted these handcuffs off too, but for some reason, the thought that I will no longer be able to stay close to my sister kinda filled me with some weird feelings.

"Fine! Just come to my house as soon as you can." Emily said to her friend while looking at me with a weird look in her eyes.

"Okay, I will be waiting then," Emily said after finally putting her phone down on the table with a big sigh.

"What's with this powder and all?" I asked.

Emily moved her face away from me when I said that, so I moved my free hand towards her face and made her look at me again. Once our eyes met, Emily looked at me with that weird look again. I still can't tell what that look means, or what goes in her head when she looks at me like that, but then she sucked in a big breath.

"Erika kinda used some kind of a drug, and it happens to mess with people's Testosterone and Estrogen levels. In short, it makes them super horny and kinda messes with their memory." Emily said.

"I had no idea Erika was into drugs," I said, genuinely surprised.

I kinda had a little crush on Erika. Well, maybe a huge crush, she is Emily's best friend. So she would often spend most of her time in our house. Though Emily was never a part of my masturbation sessions, Erika on the other hand has always been a constant appearance in my mind when I had to please myself. She is a fine brunette with silver eyes and had a similar hourglass figure as Emily, I even think she looks almost like Alexandra Daddario if not better.

"She is not, she just stole some from her parents," Emily said.

I didn't even knew that her parents are in drugs too, but the lack of surprise on Emily tells me that she knew it already considering they are best friends after all.

"Isn't that illegal and dangerous?" I asked.

What the fuck? How can she do something so dangerous to us? We could have been dead for all I know.

"She said that she had read about them on the internet, and also she had tested it on herself before a few times," Emily said, okay... that's kinda reassuring I guess.

"That still sounds so absurd. I mean, what the hell? There is some kind of drug that can make you fuck your own sibling and just forget about it? Like what the actual fuck." I asked in annoyance, I still cannot believe that something like that exists.

"It's not a witch's potion or something like that obviously, but that's the complicated part," Emily mumbled.

I looked at her and she immediately looked away from me as her cheeks flushed lightly.

"Emi..." I whispered.

Emily didn't look at me right away, then she took a heavy breath and finally met my eyes.

"Erica said that she had tested these drugs on herself before, and she found out that they only work if she is attracted to other person..." Emily whispered barely audible.

"Still doesn't explain how instead of Marco, it is you and I that ended up having sex," I said to her.

Emily looked at me weirdly for a minute as if I had lost my marbles or something, before she rolled her eyes and saying something under her breath.

"What was that?" I asked.

Emily looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"I can't tell whether you are dumb or just acting like one. But anyway, I think I know why I was not with Marco last night, but I'm clueless about the latter part." Emily mumbled the last part really fast.

"Okay... I'm listening..." I said slowly, kinda feeling insulted and exhausted for some reason.

"I still don't remember the whole night but, I do remember a little bit," Emily said.

"Anything is better than nothing sis," I said in exhaustion now.

I wanted to know what actually happened last night, even if it's not complete.

"You see, Marco and I never had sex before, so last night I went to surprise him with a ticket to a beach town about 4 hours drive from here. My classes were off since there were some problems with University building. So they told us that University will be off for two weeks. And since mom and dad were also gone on their holiday tour for about two weeks just a few days ago, I thought that this is the best time to finally let Marco take my unofficial virginity." Emily said.

So that's why she refused to go with with our parents, she had planned this for her boyfriend. Emily was staring me in the eyes as she told me about the incidents, that somehow might be connected to putting us in this mess, when something she said piqued my interest.

"Unofficial virginity?" I asked.

What the hell does she mean by that? Emily however just rolled her eyes at me.

"You are more interested in your sister's virginity? Or how you ended up having sex with her?" Emily said with a teasing grin on her lips.

"To be honest, both," I said after a pause.

She was not expecting that answer I assumed, as her grin faded in an open mouth, and her eyes went the size of saucers. But she recovered quickly as a mischievous look broke on her face. Emily closed the distance between us and placed her mouth next to my ear.

"Then you shall know both, but I decide what I say first. Okay?" Emily said in a very, very seductive voice.

My cock immediately responded to her words inside my pants as the air left my lungs.

"Whatever you say, sis." I gasped.

Emily moved back and looked at me before wiggling on my cock for a second.

"I know. Your body talks to me more than your word does." Emily breathed her words.

I had no idea what the hell is going on at this point. Is this really okay? Should I stop her? Why should I stop her when it feels so good. What the hell is going on between us? So many questions had filled my head and I had the answer to none of them, which was returning the headache that somehow left me.

"What are you doing sis..." I started but Emily placed her fingers on my lips.

"Sh... I told you little bro, I will decide what to say. You just sit there and listen to your big sister." Emily whispered, and I nodded.

"Good boy," Emily said then kissed my nose.

"Now, as I was saying, I was about to let Marco do whatever he wants to me on this vacation, I was all his for this entire week. I was ready for him to play with me in any way he wants, well as long as I'm comfortable that is. But I was ready for experiments and all sorts of things. So I asked Erika to help me surprise Marco with this news and our vacation tickets. She suggested I go to his house last night with a bottle of wine and give him the news.

So last night I packed my bag and went to his house, but as you know, things didn't go as I planned. Once I got to his house and used the spare key that he gave me to enter inside. I froze as the unmistakable sound of sexual moans filled my ears, and it was a male and a female voice. I then slowly tip-toed inside to find Marco on top of some random slut, I stood there shocked for over a minute and they didn't even notice me. Something in me broke and I just turned around and left without any of them even noticing I was there. That is all I remember for now..." Emily whispered with a sad look.

I could not help but laugh, Marco idiot had this gorgeous woman ready to do whatever he wants and his stupid ass goes behind her back to fuck some slut? I admit that he may not know about it at the time, but what the hell? Who can even think about cheating on Emily? She is everything that any man desires, hot as hell and at the same time so sweet and kind, well at least when she is not teasing me.

"You laughing at me?" Emily said with a pout.

"No! Not you sis. I was just laughing at how stupid Marco is." I said with a chuckle.

"How...?" Emily asked with a confused look and a small smile.

"Well... he had the most amazing girlfriend all ready to do anything he wants, and what he does? He goes behind your back to fuck some slut?" I said with a laugh, Emily blushed at that.

"Who knows? That girl might be even better than me." Emily said with a shrug and a sad smile.

My laughter slowly died when she said that. Does she really think that? For me no one can hold a candle to Emily's beauty, Marco was not some stud or anything, he was just an average-looking skinny guy who just acted nice. If I had not thought of him as a nice person, then I would have questioned what the fuck Emily even saw in him. There are far better-looking men out there who would sell their limbs to date her.

"No one is better than you sis," I whispered in a husky voice as I placed my left hand on her cheek softly.

"You say that because you are my broth..." Emily started saying but I cut her off by placing my lips on hers.

I had no idea what came over me as I stared into my sister's beautiful eyes, but without even realizing what I was doing, I just moved my hand from her cheek to the back of her neck, and pulled her in before smashing my lips to hers.

Emily yelped in surprise at my sudden aggression as I saw her deep blue eyes go wide, and her whole body froze, but slowly her eyes softened and her body relaxed as I felt her mouth open up and her tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth in response and let her tongue enter inside. The moment our tongues touched each other my entire body broke into goosebumps.

"Ohm..." I could not suppress the moan that left my throat, I felt Emily smile in our kiss as I felt both her hands around my face as she cupped my face in her gentle grip.

I had to admit, for once these handcuffs didn't come in my way, as I moved my hands to cup her cheeks in a gentle grip too. Since both of us are lip locked and so close to one another, our handcuffed hands for once didn't stop us from caressing each other's faces.

I was enjoying my lips around my sister's, as our tongues played with each other in our wet mouths. I had no idea that kissing my sister can feel so good, the feel of her wet and soft lips, her playful tongue, the taste of her saliva, her hot breathe and her sweet smell. I loved everything about kissing her. My sister likes to exchange a lot of saliva it seems and I just can't get enough of it either. I felt myself release some precum in my underwear as my kiss with my sister just became too steamy and hot for my cock to hold back.

I handcuffed stayed on her cheek, while I moved my left hand down on her body towards her back, before wrapping them around her waist and grounding her pussy on my cock, as I pushed her body harder into me. My sister released a moan inside our kiss when our crotch mashed into each other with such force, and that voice felt like music to my ears.

Our kiss became fiery real soon when I placed my hand on her butt, and gave it a little squeeze. Emily's butt was as soft as I had imagined, when I squeezed her butt again, Emily moaned again in our kiss.

I was so lost in kissing her that I didn't even realize when my sister had moved her hand between us and grabbed my cock through my pants. I gasped when her fingers touched me through the thin fabric, my eyes snapped open, only to find her starring back at me with lust and desire that I had never seen on my sister before.

I moved her back a little so I can move my hand in between us, before pressing my fingers at her pussy through her skirt. I had already figured she wasn't wearing any panties. Still, touching her pussy through the thin fabric of her skirt left me gasping. The entire front side of her skirt had soaked in her wetness, and I can actually feel the soft petals of pussy lips on my fingers. Emily moaned before she smiled in our kiss as she cocked one of her eyebrows at me.

My cock pulsed in her hand as I started moving my fingers back and forth on her skirt-covered pussy, which made Emily moan loudly in my mouth as her eyes went back in her head, before she closed them and broke the kiss.

Both of us were breathless. That was the most intense kiss I had ever had, and the fact that my most intense kiss came from my own sister just made it all the more arousing.

"Oh god, you are so big... and wide... how the hell this thing even entered me last night..." Emily panted as she moved her fingers to stroke my cock.

Hearing those words from my sister's soft and juicy lips made my cock twitch again as I felt more of my precum start to leak from my tip.

I moved my fingers where I thought her clit should be and not long after Emily shuddered above me.