Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god bro, just there... oh... yes... more..." Emily huffed and moaned while panting like an animal.

Once she had caught her breath, she looked me in the eyes with the same lust and desire that I was sure I had in mine. Emily grabbed me by the neck with her handcuffed hand and pulled me in for another kiss.

As our lips mashed into each other, our saliva coated tongues intertwined with one another. Since she was using her handcuffed hand to hold my neck, I was able to grab her soft boobs and started squeezing them through the fabric of her top. I got to feel them once back in her bedroom when we accidentally crashed into each other, but that was nothing compared to feeling them now in my hands like this. They are so soft and yet so firm, perfectly perky, and yet so handful that I cannot cover them entirely in just one hand.

Emily broke the kiss after that and buried her face in my neck while moaning as I pawned at my sister's sexy body with both my hands.

"Ow... ye... Yesss... mhm...." Emily hissed in my neck before latching her lips on my skin.

She sucked and kissed my neck and even though we had our hands on each other's nether regions, that didn't stop Emily from trying to gyrate on top of me. It only ended up rubbing our hands against each other mostly, but it also told me just how horny my sister is right now.

"Oh, sis..." I moaned once my cock started getting some more stimulation from my sister's dry humping attempt, along with her soft fingers stroking me through the thin fabric of my pants at the same time.

"I want you Kev." Emily croaked in my neck, before biting my neck hard.

"Oh god, I need you!" Emily started sobbing in my neck.

I didn't even think twice before removing my hands from her and standing up with my sister wrapped around my body, with some struggle I managed to remove my pants before sitting back down with Emily straddling me again.

Emily immediately grabbed my bare cock and I felt myself release more precum when I felt her soft finger's touched my cock. Emily had her free hand on my shaft while her left handcuffed hand was on my shoulder to support herself. She pointed my cock at her pussy and started pushing my cock inside her, but in her lust, she forgot that her skirt was still in the way.

"God damn it Kev! Remove that thing already!" Emily kinda hissed and sobbed at the same time.

I immediately pushed her skirt up and Emily didn't even wait for a second as I suddenly felt my cock getting wet, as steamy hotness engulfed my head.

"Oh... god..." Emily whimpered, once she had my cock head inside her pussy.

"Oh... sis... you are so wet..." I moaned with my sister as she started dripping her wetness all over my cock.

Emily moved back and looked me in the eyes, even though her blue eyes were misty, there was no sadness or pain in them, all I can see was hunger and lust as she stared at me. I can feel her pussy lips spasming around my cock, it felt like her soft petals are giving me a blow job while trying to suck me in with the way they were spasming around my head.

Emily was still staring at me as she took a deep breath before biting her lower lip and sinking herself hard on me.

"Fuck!" was the only word that I could produce at that time as my mind went into euphoria.

"OH!! OW!!! OH...GOD...." Emily started making incoherent noises as she gritted her teeth and shut her eyes tight.

Even though Emily was in pain, I had to guiltily admit that I was in heaven when I felt her pussy lips touch the base of my cock. I was completely buried inside my sister's pussy as it started twitching all around my cock, my sister shuddered above me while trying to adjust to the foreign object that had entered her most sacred place.

I held her in my lap while suppressing the urge to pump in and out of her like an animal. Her pussy was very tight, like really tight. I guess she wasn't kidding when she said that she never had sex with Marco before.

"Are you okay?" I whispered gently.

Emily didn't reply so I waited, after what felt like 2 minutes. Emily finally opened her eyes and looked at me. Her eyes were glistening, but the amount of lust I saw in her blue eyes told me that she was fine, even though she looked at me with a frown.

"You feel so fucking huge Inside me..." Emily said in an irritated tone, with a pout as she narrowed her eyes at me.

I had no idea whether to laugh or be worried when those are the first things that came out of my sister's mouth, after she had stuffed my entire shaft in her cunt in one go.

"Sorry...?" I offered, even though I wasn't feeling sorry one bit.

"Fuck! How the hell it hurts so much, even though this thing was inside me just last night." Emily said.

"Do you have any idea how cute you look like this?" I whispered as I moved my left hand at her cheeks.

It was a sight that I will never forget. My sister straddling me with my cock buried balls deep inside her pussy as she complains about how big I feel? Yeah, as if I can ever remove that memory from my brain.

Emily moved her right hand to cover my left hand on her cheek in a soft grip.

"It feels nice though, to have you inside me like this. To actually have a real cock, even if it happens to be my brother's" Emily whispered the last part is a teasing tone.

"You feel amazing too sis, I can stay like this forever," I whispered back.

Emily was still looking at me when a mischievous grin formed on her lips.

"Are you saying that you don't wanna fuck me, but just sit here like this forever?" Emily said with a grin.

"Uhm... what if I'm okay with either..." I said with a small smile.

Emily didn't say anything for a while, before breaking into a big grin and shaking her head.

"What am I gonna do with you..." Emily whispered to herself loud enough for me to hear.

I opened my mouth and was ready to retort back. But when my sister saw that, she slammed her lips on mine and buried her tongue down my throat, as her hand sneaked around my neck.

My reply died inside Emily's mouth as our lips once again sealed against each other, and our tongues fought and played with each another.

After kissing her for a few minutes, I moved my lips towards her neck, before licking the sweat off of her smooth skin as I slowly moved my mouth towards her soft melons. I still had my cock inside Emily, but I really wanted to play with her tits ever since I first touched them in her bedroom by accident. Once I reached the edge of her top, my sister looked at me with molten desire in her eyes as she helped me remove her top from the only arm it was covering. Once it was off her arms, I slowly started to peel her bosoms as I moved her shirt down towards her stomach.

Once freed from their confines, I finally got a chance to admire her tits from up close. They were perfect, just as I had imagined, if not more.

I couldn't hold myself any longer and immediately grabbed her bosoms in both my hands.

If only I could describe the immense pleasure I felt when I squeezed my Emily's soft feathery melons. It sent an instant throb in my cock that was still engulfed by sister's steamy and moist pussy.

"Ah..." Emily moaned at that.

I looked up to see my sister staring at me in awe with wanton lust all over her face.

"You like them." Emily breathed her words.

Before I could even say anything my cock throbbed inside her pussy again, Emily's eyes widened she grinned at me.

"They are perfect sis, you are perfect..." I whispered softly.

Emily's eyes changed as she looked at me with admiration and love before slowly moving down and cupping my face and pecking my lips gently.

"What are you doing to me...?" Emily murmured once she moved back and looked at me again.

I didn't say anything as I stared at this creature that I'd been living with my entire life. Never once had I felt these feelings towards my sister. They are way stronger than anything I had ever felt towards her or any of my ex-girlfriends. This feelings, they are anything but sisterly.

Since I could not form any words, I decided to try and show her with my mouth, as I slowly moved my lips towards her soft right bosom.

I kissed my sister's boob right at the very top of her nipples before licking her smooth skin and inhaling her sweet fragrance, it emitted a moan from her.

"Oh... Ungh..." Emily said.

Emily moved her right hand to my head and gripped my hair lightly, while her handcuffed hand stayed on my shoulder, since my handcuffed hand was busy with her bosoms.

"Oh... God..." Emily sobbed in her moan when I took her hard nipples in my mouth.

Her body shook violently as her vaginal muscles crushed my cock in a death grip. A moan left my mouth too when I got that reaction from my sister's body.

I started squeezing both of her boobs as I moved my tongue around her nipples, I bathed them in my saliva. My cock throbbed again when Emily started moaning again.

"Fuck..." Emily hissed once I started chewing her nipple softly with my teeth.

I felt pressure behind my head as my sister started pushing my face into her bosoms, I kissed, licked, and bite her nipple and the area around. Before giving the same attention to her other boob, while my fingers never stopped squeezing them.

"Oh... goodness... ungh... ow... uh..." Emily moaned louder and louder.

After a few minutes of me gnawing at Emily's boobs, I felt my sister move her hips as she started undulating her hips slowly. Though she wasn't even moving enough to have even an inch of my cock move in and out of her. Yet it felt so amazing to feel her trying to ride me.

"God damn it..." Emily whispered in annoyance as she halted her process of trying to move properly.

I detached my lips from my sister's saliva-coated boobs as my hands came to a halt as well while I looked up at her face.

"Something wrong?" I asked in worry.

Emily didn't say anything, instead, she tried to move again, but soon gave up and moved away. She looked at me with a flushed face and embarrassed smile.

"I cannot move properly... you are way bigger than anything I had stuffed in my pussy little bro..." Emily whispered with a shy smile and a sheepish look.

I just stared at the gorgeous woman who also happens to be my big sister, sitting on top of me with my shaft stuffed all the way in her little quim, as her words sent a throb in my cock.

Emily felt that too as she smiled at me and moved her mouth to my ear.

"You need to fuck me little bro, I need to get used to your size before I can properly ride you." Emily breathed in my ear.

Electricity ran through me as my entire body shuddered when my sister's lusty voice filled my ears.

"Hold me." I panted in Emily's ear and was pretty happy when she clutched my cock tightly with her pussy muscles as her whole body went taut with excitement.

Once Emily had tightened her grip on me, I stood up holding her by her hips while making sure not to slip my cock from her tight pussy. I turned around and placed my sister on the couch softly on her back before positioning myself on top of her.

Emily had her eyes closed while biting her lower lip between her teeth, I could not help but dive in to kiss my sister's juicy and wet pink lips. Once my lips touched her's, she gasped as her eyes snapped open and she looked at me with surprise before lust-filled them again as our tongues found each other and molded against one another.

"Mhm... hm.... Um..." Emily kept moaning and huffing louder and louder as the intensity of our kiss increased.

I was now laying on top of my sister by supporting myself on my left elbow, my cock still buried balls deep inside her tight pussy while her hard nipples poked my chest. We both released a moan when she wrapped her legs around my butt, and pushed me further in her pussy. While at the same time her right hand went to my back as she dug her her nails in my skin.

I felt too out of breath and had to suck in some air before I pass out. So I pulled back, but Emily was having none of it as she chased my lips up before moving her hand from my back, to my hair, and pulling me down again.

I really wanted some air in my lungs, but my sister's eagerness to continue our passionate kiss had me risk passing out as I lost myself in her moist lips, and somehow was able to hold it in place for another minute. After that, I was finally able to move my mouth to her neck so that she cannot chase me again, all because I'm too weak to say no to a steamy kiss from my sister.

I was gasping for air and almost felt like I would fall unconscious any second, my sister placed her forehead against my shoulder and started huffing and gulping down air too.

I was glad to know that I wasn't the only one who felt like this, yet I was sad that I could not keep up with her.

"Ho... ly... sh... it... I had *gulp* never kissed.... Anyone... *gulp* like that before." Emily puffed those words while taking deep breaths.

Neither had I, but I was too breathless to even say that at the moment, so I moved my lips to her sweaty neck and buried my nose in her soft flesh. Before taking in a big long sniff of my sister's musky scent, which made Emily chuckle a bit before gulping more air in her lungs.

Both of us were glistening with sweat, the air itself started reeking of the sweet aroma of my sister's body fragrance combined with mine and our mixed sweat and saliva.

We both stayed in that position for about a minute or two before I moved my face back to look my sister in the eyes, she smiled at me as she had already gained control of her breathing and was just grazing my back softly with her fingers to help me.

"You feeling good now?" Emily whispered as she placed her right hand on my cheek tentatively.

"Damn sis, I should be the one asking that," I said before closing my eyes and resting my forehead against hers.

Emily moved her mouth and kissed me on my sweaty forehead before kissing my nose and then my lips. This time however, it only lasted mere seconds before Emily pulled my face on her shoulder.

"No matter what, you will always be my little brother," Emily whispered in my ear while cradling me in her arms, as she used to when I was little.

I admit, I kinda felt emasculated. But then, I focused on her words more than the situation and I felt a smile forming on my lips, as my heart felt heavy. Emily is Emily, my sweet big sis who always teases and annoys me to no end, but also at the same time spoils me equally, when mom and dad would not. I couldn't help myself with my next words.

"But we both know, I'm the one who always had to act responsibly and older sibling-like" I whispered softly in a teasing tone.

Emily gasped before pulling me away and looking at my face, I must admit I almost laughed when I saw her open-mouthed face with shock written all over it.

"You jerk!" Emily squealed.

I moved down to kiss her but she moved her face to the side and my lips crash-landed on her smooth cheeks.

"Hey..." I whined.

"I don't kiss jerks," Emily mumbled, I rolled my eyes at that.

"But you let them stick their cock in your pussy?" I asked with a smug smile.

Emily snapped her head towards me instantly, and without wasting even a second, I closed the distance between our mouths and slammed my lips on hers.

Emily protested and tried to push my face away playfully as she refused to open her mouth. So I moved my hips back enough to pull an inch of my cock out of her, before slamming myself back inside her pussy again.

"Ohm..." Emily moaned and immediately opened her mouth while looking at me in total shock.

I pushed my tongue inside her mouth and started kissing her. However my sister had different plans as she bite my tongue with her teeth, it was not a strong bite, but wasn't soft either. My tongue throbbed in sweet pain as I moved back immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled in a hushed tone as I inspected the damage done to my tongue by running it all around my mouth.

"Jerk," Emily said, while grinning at my suffering.

"That hurts..." I whined.

"Wimp," Emily snickered.

I looked at her in shock this time.

Emily smiled at me before pulling me down, and locking our lips together as our tongues found each other as she started massaging my tongue softly. This whole time my cock was buried inside my sister's pussy and now it wanted some attention too and Emily wanted the same too with all the spasming her pussy was doing.

"Go slow little bro, you are still the only men to ever put his penis inside me..." Emily whispered.

"On that note, I'm really curious about this unofficial virginity thing sis," I said, before dipping in to kiss my sister for a few seconds before she broke it.

"Then I will ask again, you want to fuck your sister or... Mhm..." Emily started but was cut off when I placed my lips on hers again while pulling my cock out of her pussy slowly.

Emily's pussy felt so amazing, all warm and wet yet so tight and snug. Her muscles started to clutch my cock in a tight grip when I tried to pull out, it felt as if her pussy didn't want my cock to leave.

"Mhm... oomph... mmm..." Emily started moaning in our kiss.

When only the knob of my cock was inside Emily's pussy, I slowly started to push myself back in at a very slow pace. Emily broke the kiss as her pussy immediately started spasming around my cock. Both of us moaned at the sensations of my bare cock rubbing in her naked pussy.

"Oh... oh... ungh... god... Kev..." Emily whimpered.

I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt to feel my sister's tight pussy squeezing my cock as I pushed it inside her. Her vaginal muscles gripped me in a snug glove-like grip before unclasping to ease me in before gripping me again. It would have been near impossible to move even an inch, if not for the amount of wetness inside my sister's pussy. The heavy coating of my precum combined with my sister's pussy juice around my cock is the best lube I could've asked for.

"Oh... oh... mhm..." Emily is moaning nonstop now as I started to move at a slow yet steady pace.

I looked down at my sister's heaving chest as she tried to take a deep breath with every stroke, I slowly moved my mouth down towards her neck, and started kissing her chest as I made my way towards her cleavage. I licked and sucked at her skin as I made my way towards her soft pink nipples.

"Oh... bro..." Emily moaned as my mouth grazed her nipples with my lips.

I savored the taste and texture of her soft skin around her hard nipples as I lapped at Emily's boobs and replaced the shiny layer of sweat with my saliva.

I felt Emily gently grip my hair as she pulled me up towards her face.

"Fuck me harder little bro... I think I'm ready for you," Emily whispered.

After hearing that, I moved my hand above her head as I gripped the handrest of the couch as my hips started to undulate faster.

"Oh... Oh... Yes... ohm..." Emily kept moaning as I slowly started to increase the speed of my cock inside her wet snatch.

I soon found myself mesmerized by my sister as her boobs started bouncing on her chest when I started pounding her harder.

"Oh... god... FUCK! YESSS....," Emily moaned loudly this time.

I was now really fucking my sister, I had been wanting to do this since this morning when I first saw her naked.

"Oh... oh... bro... go fas ah... ah.. Faster! Oh... ah... ah..." Emily moaned.

Sweat started dripping from my face down on to my sister as I pounded my cock in her pussy.

The whole room was filled with the slushy wet sounds of my cock slamming inside Emily's tight and sloppy pussy. I can smell the sweet aroma of our incest coupling as the whole room was filled with the musky aroma of me and my sister's body fluids, our nether regions bathed each other with precum and pussy juice as our sweaty bodies rubbed against each other.

I was so focused on fucking my sister's pussy that I didn't even hear a loud knock on our front door.