Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed in that position for two minutes then I slowly got on my knees and turned us around, before laying her on her back with me hovering over her. I looked at Emily in the eyes as I slowly started moving my cock inside her drenched pussy.

"Mhm... oh... God... little bro..." Emily whimpered as she placed her feet on the bed and gripped the bedsheets with both her hands.

Both of us covered in sweat, my whole room was reeking of our sex now. I moved against my sister as our sweat soaked skin was glued to each other while our bodies writhed against one another. Emily moved her hands behind my back and sunk her nails into my skin as she slowly started clawing at my back with her nails.

"Oh... oh... oh... yes.... Fuck... fuck..." Emily moaned loudly as I started pumping my cock inside my sister hard.

"Oh... bro... fuck... ah... ah... ah..." Emily said.

My bed started shaking as I really started pistoning my cock inside Emily's pussy, wet slushy sound combined with my sister's moan filled my ears and fueled my hips to move even faster.

"I'm close sis..." I huffed, sweat was now freely dripping from my face onto my sister.

"Don't... ah... ah... s... stop... little... bah... ow... bro..." Emily whimpered, as she dug her nails so hard into my skin that it started to sting me.

I started feeling the familiar pressure building in my balls as I came closer to my release. Emily wrapped her legs around my butt as she locked me in place.

"So... close..." I gritted the words out with a clenched jaw.

"Don't... stop... ev... oh... ah... ever... ungh..." Emily sobbed as she bite my shoulder hard as her vagina clutched me in a death grip.

"Oh... sis..." I moaned as my balls tightened and I went over the edge.

I slammed myself hard inside my sister when I felt my cock swell as the first blast of my sticky cum exploded in the deepest depth of her moist pussy. As first wad of cum splashed inside her painting her cervix with my sticky gooey sperm. I pulled back, before slamming back all the way in with all my might to make sure I can deposit my fluids in deepest of my sister's most sacred and forbidden place just as the second blast hit her, followed by the third and fourth and the rest soon after. My warm brotherly seeds filled my sister as my sticky sperm plastered all around her insides. Emily's tight pussy snugged around me as she bathed my cock in her sisterly pussy juice.

Though the majority of my cum had been deposited inside Emily, some still kept oozing from my tip slowly as I felt I would never stop filling my sister's womb with my baby making seeds. I cannot forget the feeling of euphoria as my cock throbbed inside Emily's twitching pussy each time my hot cum would dribble from my tip and land inside her depths.

I didn't even realize I had sunk my teeth in my sister's neck until a metallic taste filled my mouth. I immediately relaxed my jaw before licking her wound and kissing it as I lapped it up with my wet tongue and lips.

Both of us were a complete mess with our nether regions coated in each other's cum, Emily slowly loosened her grip around my body. I took that as a queue and rolled us over so I can rest on my back as my hands started hurting.

"Humph..." Emily whimpered before she went limp on top of me.

Emily planted a soft kiss on my chest, before resting her face on it. Soon her breathing became even as she fell asleep. I found my eyelids getting heavy too and within a few seconds, I fall asleep with my sister wrapped in my arms in the middle of the afternoon.

I woke up in the evening and the first thing I saw was my sleeping sister's sweet innocent face as she used my right arm as her pillow. Last night we both fell asleep with Emily on top of me, we must have shifted in our sleep as both of us are now on our sides with her face right next to mine, I can even feel her breath each time she exhaled.

I didn't move at all as I looked at Emily, sleeping so peacefully in my arms. Even asleep, my sister looked like an angel.

My eyes shifted towards her naked form as both of us didn't even bother putting any cover on us. I could not help but recall all the crazy events from this morning, waking up handcuffed to my sister in her bed, both of us bare naked, finding out we had sex that we cannot even remember. Her friend drugging her wine, her boyfriend cheating on her, and of course the crazy hot sex we just had few hours ago. Which I remember every detail of.

I was so lost in my daydreaming that I didn't even realize that my sister had woken up until I felt her hand gently grazing my cheek. I looked up and found Emily staring at me with emotions that I had never seen on my sister.

"Hi..." Emily whispered.

"Hey..." I whispered back.

We didn't say anything as our eyes locked on each other, then Emily moved closer to me and gave me a kiss that had no hunger in it, yet it filled me with the desire to grab her and crush her body to mine.

Emily moved back and looked me in the eyes, her deep blue eyes penetrating me with those unfamiliar emotions again, it almost made me squirm under her intense gaze. Emily closed her eyes and took a big breath before opening them again.

"We actually had sex, and I remember everything this time," Emily said in amazement with a small grin.

That made me chuckle as that was the very first thought that came to my head the first thing when I woke up, Emily frowned at that.

"What's so funny about it," Emily muttered as she narrowed her eyes at me.

I lifted my left hand and caressed her cheek softly with my fingers.

"No, I was not laughing at that. It's just, that's the first thought that crossed my mind too, when I woke up," I said. Emily looked at me for a second before a grin broke on her face as she purred in my hand before closed her eyes.

"I had never thought I would be enjoying waking up next to my sister so much," I said.

Emily opened her eyes and smiled, before coming closer and resting her face on my chest while folding her hand around my waist and cladding her leg on mine.

"Just had the same thought myself.... Then again... we ARE brother and sister after all," Emily snickered softly.

We both laughed at that for a few min as we cuddled with each other, until she spoke the very thing that I was dreading to speak about.

"What are we going to do now..." Emily mumbled softly.

I will be honest, that question was in my mind since I first woke up. But I never dared to bring it up, was too afraid that it will break whatever spell was binding me and my sister in this moment.

When I didn't answer, Emily looked at me with her misty eyes, they were full of uncertainties and nervousness as compared to otherwise her carefree ocean blue blue orbs.

I pulled my sister on top of me and wrapped both my hand around her waist, before rising my lips to kiss her softly. Emily immediately cupped my face with both her hands as her lips started trembling and I felt wetness on my cheeks as her tears started falling.

Our kiss was full of emotions as my sister sobbed when our tongues met each other. I had never kissed anyone like this before. Hell, no one had ever kissed me with such emotions before either. Our kiss turned passionate as my hands started moving towards her neck before I slowly removed her hair away from her face so I can gaze into her beautiful eyes.

We kissed for what felt like hours until nature's rules forced us to stop, both of us became too out of breath to continue. So we had to pull back to suck in some oxygen in our lungs.

We both looked at each other for a while until I decided speak.

"I won't lie sis... I had always found you to be attractive, and that was it. I had never thought of you sexually before, but I knew you are a beautiful and attractive women. But now, I just... I don't know how to say this, but I just don't ever want to... I..." I started but could not find the right words.

Emily waited for me to continue, but when I didn't she just smiled at me before playfully pecking my nose.

"I know silly, till yesterday you were just my little brother. But now, I just can't explain it either, but I just want you... want you to hold me, kiss me, fuck me..." Emily whispered as her eyes turned dark with desire.

"But... how can we... we are siblings..." I whispered, if anyone found out about it, our lives will be destroyed. Even though I know deep down what I want.

Emily moved back as she sat on top of me, both her eyebrows shot up, then a teasing grin formed on my sister's face as she moved both her hands up in the air, before bending one hand around as she made a show of stretching. Some of her hairs got dragged up with her hands while most perfectly framed her face, giving her an alluring aura. Her chest out showing off her almost D cup perky boobs with no sign of sagging, her hard nipples pointing straight, her flat stomach that almost showed her hidden abs, her waist, and most important is her swollen and puffy, wet pussy right on top of my stomach. I didn't even realize that she had gotten wet, and that was when I realized that I had gotten hard too without realizing myself. Also she was covered in hickey's... but since they were the hickey's that I gave her, it just fueled the fire inside me.

"If that's what you think, then I guess we should not do it again..." Emily said, staring me in the eyes while biting her lip while posing as she sat on me.

I pushed myself into a sitting position at a lightning speed before wrapping my arms around my sister's naked form before pulling her tight into me.

"I didn't mean that sis! I... No! we don't have to stop... I... *heavy sigh*... all of this is new to me Emi, so I just got scared thinking about the consequences of ever being caught, but..." I whispered before looking into Emily's eyes.

"But, I'm ready to face everything if I've you with me," I whispered.

Emily's eyes turned misty as she looked at me before closing them and chuckling.

"Look at that, my little brother making me horny and emotional all at the same time. Who would have thought that?" Emily said while laughing.

I laughed with her too as some tensions lifted from the air, Emily wrapped her arms around my neck as her body molded against mine, we sat in my bed with her straddling me.

"I'm scared too little bro... we both are in this together, so you will always have me by your side. Besides, since this morning, I realized something... The line between sibling affection and sexual affection is very thin. Once you pass it, there is no going back. All you need is a little push..." Emily whispered.

"Emi..." I whispered, my insides became a whirlwind of emotions as I stared at my sister.

"I don't know what to call it little bro... Love? That seems too heavy of a word. I mean I do love you as a brother, but... calling our lust for each other as love at this point is not something that I'm too fond of," Emily said.

"I'm afraid to name it love as well sis. Just too afraid to hurt you by misinterpreting my lust for you as love," I said. Emily smiled at that.

I have been cheated by someone whom I actually thought that they love me, so I know how much it hurts to lie someone about loving them, only to hurt them in the end. I don't wanna do same thing with my sister that I my ex did to me, so I will take this easy.

"At least we both understand that," Emily said with understanding as she placed her hand on my cheek in a loving manner, I covered her hand with mine before I took a deep breath.

"However Emi..." I said as I looked intently into her eyes.

"I may be afraid to say it yet, but I'm pretty sure that I'm falling for you," I whispered, my heart skipped a beat when I said that before beating so fast I was afraid it might explode.

Emily's eyes widened as she froze and stopped breathing when I said that, and for a sec I thought she will run to her room and never talk to me again. I immediately regretted what I said, but at the same time, I felt relieved weirdly for actually letting it off my chest anyway.

However, Emily's laugh confused the shit outta me.

"Oh bro... you can be so cute sometimes..." Emily said as she kept chuckling lightly.

I stared at my sister like an idiot and that only made her laugh harder.

"I think I'm missing the joke here..." I muttered as I felt embarrassed.

Emily stopped laughing and looked at me and smiled.

"I'm afraid to call it love obviously, but that doesn't mean lust is the only thing I feel for you... I know it is stupid but yeah... I think I might fall for you if only you act up and swoon me off my feet, silly brother of mine," Emily said with a teasing grin on her face.

I was about to say something when my stomach growled loudly, we both looked below in between our glued bodies before laughter broke between us.

"I guess we forgot that we need to eat too, ever since this morning," Emily said, grinning like a child.

"True," I said with chuckle. Emily can be so mature, yet so childish sometimes.

"Then let's go, I will prepare something for both of us. I'm starving myself," Emily said before pecking my lips and rolling off the bed.

"Oh..." Emily yelped as she stumbled and fell on the bed again just as she stood up.

"Are you okay?" I rushed to her side as worry filled my nerves.

"I guess you were right... I really cannot walk properly right now I think," Emily said with a sheepish smile.

I looked at my sister as my worry was replaced with pride as a grin broke on my face.

"I shouldn't have said that, what an Idiot I'm," Emily muttered which made me laugh lightly.

Emily yelped when I picked her up bridal style in my arms before walking out of the room.

"I think I like being carried by my little brother around the house," Emily said as she looked at me with her teasing grin.

I opened my mouth to say something, but her smiling face stopped me. So I just shook my head and carried my sister to the kitchen as she giggled in my arms.

I had never believed in love at first sight, but even as stupid as it sounds. I feel like I'm starting to believe in it, even if we had known each other our entire life. Emily just feels like a new person to me, someone I had never seen before, her entirely different side.

Things are gonna be interesting and kinda scary in the future it seems. But with my sister, I think things are gonna be equally fun too... I'm still curious about this unofficial virginity thing hers, I hope I can get it out of her sometime soon.

THE END...