Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of us even heard it at first, until the doorbell rang and both of us froze followed by a loud banging on the front door. I felt my cock being squeezed hard by my sister's vaginal muscles as she panicked, and despite the situation, that felt really good. Both of us looked into each other's eyes, and I can see the fear in her eyes that I was sure I was mirroring in mine.

"Do you think it's mom and dad?" Emily whispered in a low voice.

Both of us were still connected to each other with my cock still buried balls deep inside Emily's pussy, she had leaked so much of her pussy juice around our joint genitals that it had formed a visible wet puddle where her ass was resting at on couch.

Emily's top and the skirt have scrunched up around her stomach in a pile of clothed rings, but as dread filled both of us, we immediately untangled from each other and my cock dislodged from my sister's pussy with a wet popping sound. I rushed to pull my pants up, while ignoring the beautiful sight of my cock that was glistening in my sister's pussy juice.

But since we both were handcuffed, I was unsuccessful in pulling my pants up as Emi was also trying to cover herself and we both kept pulling at each other.

"Stop pulling me!" Emily yelled at me in a hushed tone.

"You are pulling me," I replied.

"Fuck! Help me get dressed then I will help you!" Emily said while panting.

I cannot blame her as I was feeling breathless myself. Once I had helped Emily put her top on and her wet skirt in place, she went in to help me with my pants. But before she could touch my pants her phone started ringing, Emily looked at it before her eyes went wide as she changed the direction of her hands and instead of my pants, she grabbed her phone and answered the call.

"Please tell me it's you outside," Emily hissed in her phone.

I looked up at her as she spoke again.

"You almost gave me a heart attack!" Emily screamed in her phone.

Emily turned to me and mouthed 'Erika'. I took a big sigh of relief at that and sat down on the couch, while slowly trying to put my pants back on with just one hand. Once I had my pants on, I went in and picked up a couch cushion so I can wipe all the sweat off of myself.

"Okay I'm coming, now stop breaking my front door," Emily said before ending the call and throwing her phone at the table.

We both looked at each other with our clothes back on our bodies, though I was still shirtless.

Emily looked hot with her hair disheveled, every part of her skin that was not hidden by the clothes is covered in sweat. I looked at her heaving chest as a few droplets of sweat dripped down in her bosom valley.

I licked my lips as the thought of sucking her sweat off of her skin made my mouth dry, I started feeling thirsty all of a sudden. Emily didn't miss it as it seems, because she moved back into my lap in her previous position and planted a very wet kiss on my mouth, as I placed my left hand on her butt and squeezed it.

I looked at her eyes and found them staring at me with the same intensity that she had when I was pumping my cock inside her pussy.

Emily broke the kiss as threads of our mixed saliva stayed connected even when she broke the contact of our lips, however they broke once she gained enough distance.

"You can have me again little bro, just have some patience," Emily whispered in a sensual voice.

Her sweet breath had me close my eyes and tighten my grip around her, damn she smells wonderful, Emily then took my couch cushion to wipe herself as well. For some reason that felt really intimate, my sister using the same cushion that I used to wipe myself without a second thought. It was still covered in my sweat, but my sister didn't seem to be bothered at all as she rubbed it all over her face and every area that was wet in sweat. Technically it was our mixed sweat but still, the fact that she was so comfortable, really felt intimate to me. Once she was done she threw that away with a sigh.

Then I kicked myself in the head when I remembered that my sister had my cock inside her pussy, can anything else be more intimate than that?

"Fuck her timing," Emily muttered under her breath.

I could not argue with that, Erika's timing couldn't be any worse. Until yesterday I would be looking forward to seeing her, being around her at any given moment. Today however, things have changed. This might be the first time that I wish that Erika would just go back home and don't disturb me and my sister.

I chuckled at myself at that thought, even though I still like Erika and she is still a very pretty and nice person. The very fact that I was so infatuated with her was because she was the hottest woman in our school after Emily. And since Emily was my sister, I never really thought of her sexually until this morning. I just focused all my lust and desire on my sister's hot friend Erika.

Now however, I have already fucked my sister, and was in the middle of doing it again when she disturbed us. All the lust I had for Erika seemed to be evaporated by my sister's radiance or just felt so small at this moment that I don't seem to care.

"Would've loved to see her anytime till yesterday, today however I just want her to go away," I said with a chuckle.

Emily looked at me weirdly.

"You have a crush on her, don't you..." Emily whispered in a low tone, her eyes had turned sad for some reason.

"Yeah..." I said.

Emily looked down after that so I moved my hand under her chin and made her look at me but she avoided my eyes.

"Sis?" I asked, Emily, took sucked in a breath before talking.

"Sorry... I knew you liked her and she liked you too... but I forbid her from ever laying a finger on you..." Emily whispered with guilt written on her face.

"Why..." I asked, puzzled by her confession.

"Would you believe it if I were to tell you that I felt jealous thinking about her fooling around with my little brother," Emily said with a guilty smile.

"Wait... what..." I asked.

"Yeah... like it was nothing sexual, I think...? Anyway, I never felt jealous when you were with other girls. But for some reason, the thought of Erika with you... It just made me uncomfortable and jealous. Maybe because I was afraid that you would fall in love with her and I would be left out or something... since she was really, really into you..." Emily whispered.

"Really?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yeah... I'm sorry..." Emily mumbled again.

I moved both my hands to her cheeks and cupped her face slowly.

"Naturally that would have upset me because you just ruined my chance with one of the hottest women in our school. But since you did that, I got the chance to be with you... for me you've always been, and always will be the hottest girl in the world," I whispered from bottom of my heart.

"I'm not... mhmm..." Emily started but I shut her up with a passionate kiss.

Our tongues molded against one another as my sister looked me in the eyes, her guilt slowly dissipated and her eyes softened as her hand cupped my face.

I wanted to continue but Emily moved back and broke the kiss while gasping. Once she caught her breath she looked me in the eyes and planted a kiss on my forehead before moving back.

"Erika is at our door, so calm yourself down. Once she's gone..," Emily trailed off with a sexy smile before lifting herself off of me.

"Once she's gone?" I asked hungrily while staring at my sister with lust.

Emily didn't say anything after that, she just gave me the most flirtatious smile as her eyes turned hypnotizing, as she gazed at me with such intensity.

"Hurry up, the sooner we take care of her. The faster you... Oh..." Emily started to say but I didn't even let her finish, as I bolted off the couch and almost started dragging her towards the door.

Emily laughed behind me which made me stop in my track as I turned around to look at her.

Emily's laugh slowed down before fading completely as she came close to me and pressed herself into me while planting a soft kiss on my chest.

"Patience little bro," Emily whispered again with a teasing smile, as laughter danced behind her eyes.

I closed my eyes and took a few calming breaths, but it only filled my nose with my sister's sweet fragrance.

"Let's go now," Emily said as she pulled away from me and moved towards the door.

I walked behind her and just admired the view in front of me. Her skirt may be hiding most of her ass, but I can still make a rough line of her butt cheeks moving under that thin fabric.

"Pervert," Emily whispered without stopping.

I looked up to find her looking back at me with a grin. I stopped and moved close to her as I rounded my handcuffed arm over her head so I can pull her in my arms. Now I had both my arms wrapped around her waist, as I pushed my cock in her butt cheeks while burring my face in her neck, and taking a big whiff of her. Emily started giggling at that.

"What are you doing!" Emily said in a hushed tone while giggling.

We are still walking towards the front door, but not at a very fast pace.

"Admiring you," I whispered.

"This is not how you admire your sister," Emily snickered at me.

I pulled her tighter into me once she said that, that just made her laugh even harder while muffling her sound with her free hand.

I can see the front door now, but I had no desire to let go of Emily. Seemed like my sister had figured as much too, before she shoved me back with a push and broke free of my arms. Before I can understand what happened, I found myself with my back against the wall with my sister's body body into me, our lips smashed against each other.

I moved my hand to grab her ass, but before I could. Emily pressed her left hand into my chest and pushed herself at arm's length from me, while panting hard.

"That's... *huff* that's enough... *huff* behave *deep breath* or else..." Emily looked at me sternly while challenging me to speak while gasping hard.

"Or else?" I retorted back with a grin, I saw her mouth hang open as her eyes go wide.

She was not expecting me to challenge her back, which made me high five inside. Emily then looked at the door before looking back at me. That's when I saw the most terrifying yet the most arousing look on my sister's face.

"If you don't behave..." Emily whispered those words slowly as she moved her mouth close to my ear.

"I will shove my vibrator inside your ass when you are sleeping," My sister breathed those words in my ear.

My eyes must have gone wide as my mouth slacked open while I stared at my sister's smug face.

This, was not what I was expecting her to say. Hell, I had no idea my sister had a fucking vibrator or the fact that she can talk so dirty.

Emily then pecked me on my open lips before pulling away from me.

"Shall we then?" Emily whispered with a million-watt grin.

I was at the loss of words so I just nodded mindlessly.

We came to the door and Emily took a few deep breaths while I stood behind the door.

My sister's clothes were still damp from our fucking and I was sure that Erika can notice them too, but I just don't care anymore as the only thought in my head was to slam Emily on the wall and bury my cock back inside her. But as long as Erika is here, we can't.

Emily looked at me one more time then nodded and opened the door, Once Emily opened the door though...

"YOU MADE ME STAND HERE LIKE AN IDIOT FOR AN HOUR!" Erica blasted at Emily.

"Hello to you too Erika," Emily said in a very calm tone which surprised me.

"What..." Erika whispered barely audible and in a totally confused voice, seems like she is surprised at my sister's calm manner too.

Emily had her handcuffed hand held the door so I can hide behind it properly.

"Serves you right for what you put me through..." Emily said in a soft tone.

"I told you... I didn't mean any harm..." Erika's guilty and hurt voice had me feel bad for her, especially after what Emily and I were up to before she came, Emily took a big sigh.

"I know and I'm sorry for making you stand here so long..." Emily whispered to her friend, I knew that Emily couldn't be mean to Erika or rather to anyone. My sister is one of a kind person, I thought with a smile.

There was silence from Erika's side for a second before I heard a commotion as my handcuffed hand felt jerks as Emily tried to stop Erika from forcefully entering our house.

"Who is he!" Erika said with excitement.

"Fuck off!" Emily yelled at her friend while trying to keep her out.

"Let me see!" Erika said with a laughter as I saw my sister struggle to keep her friend from peeking behind the door.

I had turned my back towards the door so even if she manages to somehow look inside, she can't see my face. But suddenly all the commotion stopped.

"You smell weird... and why are your clothes all wet..." Erika trailed off.

Erika was about to try and enter again but Emily's next word stopped her.

"If you won't listen to me, then I will never talk to you," Emily said in a low and a very serious tone.

Erika immediately halted her efforts when she heard that.

"That's not fair..." Erika whined.

"So is drugging your best friend," Emily retorted.

"Stop low blowing me bitch!" Erika Muttered.

"Then wait till I'm ready to tell you about him," Emily said with a smile.

That for a second worried me, but then I realized that she is saying that to get Erika off of our back, Right? I really could not tell how many secrets they share, but I don't care as long as Erika leaves us alone.

"Fine. You better be ready with all the juice and wet details, and here are the keys," Erika grumbled in defeat.

"Thanks," Emily said in a happy voice as she made her friend accept defeat.

"Not even a single pe..." Erika started before Emily shut the door on her face.

"Go home slut!" Emily yelled from inside.

"Fuck you...! No never mind, your secret lover will do that anyway. So enjoy bitch!" Erika said with laughter as I heard her voice gain distance as she moved away from our house.

I looked at Emily and found her smiling at the door with gratefulness, they are really close.

"She really is your best friend huh?" I asked with a smile.

Emily looked at me and her smile turned into a grin.

"She's my sister before my best friend," Emily said with pride.

I can see the adoration in her eyes for Erika, and for some reason that made me feel uneasy and jealous. So I grabbed Emily by the waist with my free hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

Emily yelped and chuckled at first, before she pressed herself into me and attacked my lips and tongue with her own as lust and hunger engulfed us again, our kiss went from playful to steamy and hot real quick and I soon found myself out of breath again.

I broke the kiss again and rested my forehead against my sister's as we started gulping down the air while staring into each other's eyes with unbridled lust. Emily then pulled our handcuffed hands up and spoke.

"Wanna loose free from your sister?" Emily asked before taking my lower lip in between her teeth while looking me in the eyes.

"I can spend eternity chained to you sis, but I want these things off so that I can finally and properly... mhm..." My words got cut off as Emily kissed me again. We kissed for a few seconds before she broke it.

"As your big sis, I shall grant you your wish," Emily whispered with a teasing grin.

Then she proceeded to remove our handcuffs and the moment they came off, I wrapped both my hands around Emily and pulled her up by placing both my hands on her butt. It made her squeal before she started laughing as her legs wrapped around my waist and her hands around my neck.

I started moving towards the couch again with my sister in my arms. I sat down on the couch again in our previous position with her straddling me with both her legs around my body, but only this time, there are no handcuffs to hold us back.

"And just when I thought I can finally get away from my little brother," Emily said with a chuckle.

"You can try if you want," I said as I tightened my grip around her.

Emily laughed at that before ruffling my hair.

"My adoring little brother, can't let go of his big sister?" Emily teased me.

"I never want to let go of you," I said as I looked into her eyes.

Emily's laugh slowly died as she stared at me intensely, then she moved both her arms around my head and buried my face in her chest.

"Then hold me tight and never let go," Emily whispered before kissing the top of my head.

I breathed in her sweet smell before placing my lips in her bosom valley, and slowly kissing and nibbling at her skin. Emily gripped my hair and started to push me harder into her boobs.

This time there were no handcuffs, so I pushed her top above her head and removed it completely off of her body. My mouth immediately found her boobs as my lips latched on to her nipples.

"Oh... fuck.," Emily moaned as her body shuddered.

Emily moved her face down so she can nibble at my shoulders as she sucked it before biting and licking my skin, her hands moved behind my back and started grazing and scratching my back with her nails. Both of us sat there on the couch with our bodies pressed against each other, hands and legs tightly wrapped around one another, gnawing at each other's bodies while writhing against each other in excitement.

I stood up and placed my sister on the couch again, this time instead of laying on top of her. I moved in between her legs and grabbed her skirt before removing it from her body. For the first time, I got the chance to see my sister completely naked in all her glory.

I sat down on the floor and placed both my hands on Emily's knees before looking up at her face.

Her face was flushed, as a dark crimson hue had filled her cheeks and neck all the way to her chest. Her eyes were brimming with unadulterated lust and desire, but I can also see shyness in them.

I again looked at her pussy as I slowly peeled open her legs. Even though I had fucked her twice by now, I never got the chance to lay my eyes on her pussy.

The sight of her swollen and wet snatch took my breath away. I watched as her wet pussy petals of lips moved slightly as her pussy started twitching under my gaze, I moved my hands from her knees towards my sister's wet slit.

Once my fingers grazed her outer lips, goosebumps broke on my skin as my sister jerked before moaning above me. Both her hands moved to my shoulders, her nails dug into my skin. Her body shuddered as she clasped her legs around my hand, I looked up at her face and found her eyes closed shut tight with teeth-gritting.

After waiting for a few seconds, I moved my lips to her thigh and gave it a soft kiss while still watching her face.

"Nngh..." Emily whimpered, she dug her nails in my skin so hard, it started to sting me little. Not enough to stop me though.

I slowly came close to her pussy and slowly opened her legs for me again, freeing my hand that was trapped in them.

I looked down again at her glistening pussy lips as her little slit had started leaking her pussy nectar. I looked up again and found Emily staring back at me with lust and anticipation.

"You are so beautiful sis," I whispered in wonderment.

"Humph..." Emily mewled at my comment.

Still looking up into her eyes, I moved my mouth towards her pussy, when my lips touched my sister's soft, wet petals. She moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head, both of us gasped at the sensation and texture of her smooth and moist pussy on my tongue and lips.

I slowly began to kiss her soft pussy lips before slowly lapping at her pussy my tongue to taste her nectar.

"Oh... Kevin...!" Emily gasped when my tongue started rubbing on her snatch.

She was staring at me with lust dripping from her eyes like molten lava as my mouth and tongue worked on her pussy. I buried my face between her legs even harder as her pussy juice rolled of my tongue and my taste buds coated in my sister's sweet and tangy nector.