Handcuffed to sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my tongue inside Emily's pussy as far as I could, before pulling out and licking up her pussy from the bottom to the top, all the way to her clit then stuffing my tongue inside her again.

I moved both her legs on my shoulder as I moved both my arms under her thighs, before traveling them towards her boobs. My mouth worked on her warm pussy as I started squeezing her bosoms in my hands before rolling and pinching her nipples in my fingers.

"OH... NYaa... Ah... Ungh... GOooooD...! FUCK...!" Emily hissed.

I could not believe I was eating my sister's pussy, she wasn't kidding when she said I had left quite the hickey's on her lower body.

Emily closed her legs around my head. Her right hand found its way in my head as she forced my face inside her steamy vulva, her left hand gripped my hand that was on her tits before she interlaced her fingers with mine and started squeezing herself with my hand.

Emily tasted delicious, her sweet nectar rolled off my tongue like honey as I lapped all I could get from her pussy, she moaned harder once I shifted my attention towards her clit.

"Oh... bro...! YESS... right THERE...!" Emily gasped while moaning.

I pushed my tongue flat against her hard clit before playing with her little nub as I rolled it around my tongue, her clit was hard yet so soft as I clasped my lips on her nub and chewed it in my lips.

"Yes... oh... yes.... Oh... oh..." Emily moaned as she pushed my face in her twat harder.

I moved my lips back on pussy as my tongue went back inside her steamy hot quim.

Emily started moaning harder as her legs locked my face in her pussy.

"Ohhh... I'm cu... oh... oh... oh... FUCK....!" Emily squealed as her orgasm hit her.

Suddenly wetness gushed on my tongue and I immediately gulped down everything my sister had to give me. Her sweet body fluid felt like a nectar from heaven.

"FUCK, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" Emily squealed as she thrashed above me as she came.

She crushed my head with her legs as her hand choked me on her pussy when she pushed me hard inside her dripping cunt.

I didn't stop lapping at my sister's pussy as I french kissed her labia with my mouth. Once Emily was over her orgasm, and her pussy became sensitive. She tried to push me away, but I was not ready to let go of her yet as I wanted to eat her more and lick more of her pussy.

"It hurts little bro..." Emily whimpered.

I looked up at my sister, her eyes had a glazed-over look as she looked at me while trying to push my face away with her powerless hands.

I gave her pussy one last kiss before she gripped my hair and pulled me up above her with fragile strength. Once I was at her eye level, I realized that her glazed-over look was gone as her bright blue eyes starred at me with affection and wonder.

"I made a mess on you..." Emily mumbled in an adorable tone.

"I can assure you that I loved every second of it," I whispered to her.

Emily's eyes lit up after that as she smiled at me.

"Come here," Emily said before pulled me down along with her as she laid back on the couch. We made out for a few minutes until she got some of her strength back in her limbs, before I broke the kiss.

"Hold me," I said.

Emily looked at me confused, but wrapped her hands around my neck and legs around my waist anyway.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I picked her up in my arms and started walking toward the stairs.

Emily looked behind her, before raising one of her eyebrows at me.

"Where are we going?" Emily asked.

"To the bed of course," I said with a grin.

Emily shot both her brows up.

"You could have fucked me on the couch as you did before," Emily said.

"Yeah... that was not bad, but the couch is too small for the things I want to do to you," I whispered huskily.

Emily's eyes shone with glint once I said that.

"And what exactly does my little brother wanna do to his naked big sister in bed?" Emily said softly as she looked me in the eyes with a teasing smile.

I felt my cock throb in my pants as I climbed the last stair before heading in the direction of our bedrooms, but when Emily said that I stopped in my tracks and pushed her against the wall in the hallway.

Emily gasped when I pressed myself hard into her and sandwiched her body in between the and me. Then I removed my right hand from her waist while the other went to her butt, I slowly grazed her naked flesh with my right hand as my fingers moved up.

Emily started taking heavy breaths as she closed her eyes, my hand traveled from her waist to her boobs, then her cleavage, then her neck, finally I placed my fingers tentatively on her lips before pushing my face close to hers until I felt her breath on my face.

"Look at me" I whispered in a commanding tone.

Emily immediately snapped her eyes open before staring at me with her big blue eyes full of excitement and captivation.

"I want to kiss these juicy lips of yours until they get sore and swollen," I breathed on my sister's face.

Emily closed her eyes again as she felt my hot breath on her, I slowly grazed my hand further below towards her neck as Emily shuddered at my touch against her skin.

"Open your eyes Emi, and don't close them until I say," I whispered in a strong voice.

Emily again opened her eyes as she looked at me with liquid lust dripping from both her blue orbs.

"I want to bite your neck so hard that anyone who looks at you will know that you are taken... taken by your brother..." I breathed as my lips grazed my sister's.

Emily tried to kiss me but I pulled back and even though she tried to force a kiss by pushing my head with her hands, I pulled my face further back.

"I'm not done admiring you yet sis..." I whispered as I moved my right hand back to her face before grazing her cheeks with the back of my hand softly.

Emily purred as she leaned in to my touch and closed her eyes, I immediately removed my hands from her face and her eyes snapped open as she looked at me with agony and unadulterated yearning.

"I told you not to close them, I want to look in your eyes when I speak," I said in a deep voice.

Emily looked at me with lust and annoyance, it almost made me chuckle.

"You will regret teasing me like this," Emily whispered in a challenging tone, her eyes shone with mischievous glint.

I stopped for a second as I thought about her threat, before my hands found her boobs and I slowly started squeezing them while pinching her nipples. Emily started moaning and soon her eyelids almost closed, but she forced them to stay open as she looked at me in vexation.

"Once I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk properly Emi," I whispered with a grin.

Emily's eyes went ablaze as she bite her soft bottom pink lip hard. I almost gave in and pulled her in for a kiss, but decided to control my urge as I moved my hands slowly towards her flat stomach.

"Are you on the pills sis?" I breathed, my lips again touching her lips in a feathery touch.

"No..." Emily whispered as she shook her head slowly, my cock throbbed when our lips rubbed against one another lightly.

"Too bad, because the next thing I wanted to do to you, is..." I said as I rubbed my hands on her flat tummy sensually, and felt her abs and muscles shift under my touch as her body went taut with excitement.

"Is to fill your womb full of my cum," I whispered.

"Fuck!" Emily gasped, her body jerked against me as her hands tightened around my neck and her legs squeezed my waist.

The sight before me had my cock hard as steel when my sister's eyes rolled back in her head as her whole body shuddered against me. She desperately wanted to close her eyes but since I didn't give her permission, she agonizingly kept them open.

Emily then looked at me in despair as she placed her forehead against mine, before cupping my cheeks in both her hands and gazing into my eyes with wanton lust.

"Please stop with the tease, it's making me go insane," Emily whimpered with trembling lips.

This was too much for me too as I was going insane myself with the desire to devour my sister right here right now, I finally gave in and kissed as she went crazy the moment our lips closed the distance and finally met against each other with full force.

"Oomph..." Emily moaned loudly before gripping my hair and pulling me hard in her face, while trying to choke me with her mouth as she finally was able to close her eyes in pleasure.

I eased her away from the wall and took Emily back in my arms as I started walking toward our rooms while sloppily eating my sister's mouth. I lightly chuckled in the kiss when I thought about what mom and dad would've said if they saw us like this? Me, walking in the hallway with my sister completely naked wrapped around my body, as our hungry lips locked together and our tongue molded against one another.

When I laughed, Emily opened her eyes to look at me. But not even for a second did the intensity of our kiss slowed down as she dismissed my laughter and closed her eyes back.

Once I reached Emily's room I stopped and thought about taking her to her bed, but before I could, Emily broke the kiss.

"Your room, *huff* mine is messy, *heavy-breathing*" Emily puffed breathlessly.

"But... isn't it our mess though...?" I gasped too from that breathe taking kiss.

Once she caught her breathe, Emily looked at me with a smile before pecking my lips.

"It is, and that's why I need to make the same mess in your bed now," Emily said.

That didn't make any sense to me, but who am I to argue when I have a sister to fuck? Besides, the thought of having her sweet scent all over my bed had me excited. So I took us to my room and closed the door behind us, before making my way towards my bed.

Though it didn't matter whether I keep the door open or not, since except for me and my sister, there was no one in the house to disturb us.

Once I reached the bed, I threw my sister on it which elicited a squeal from her as she landed on her back. I didn't waste any time before climbing on top of her as our lips found each other again.

We kissed for a minute before Emily rolled us over and got on top of me, then she moved her mouth to my chin before kissing her way to my neck as she licked and sucked my skin while grazing her teeth on my naked flesh.

Emily paid extra attention to my nipples as she sucked and lapped them the same way I did with hers. Once she coated my nipples in a shiny layer of her spite, she moved lower towards my stomach and tongued my belly button which made me squirm. Emily chuckled at that before kissing it last time and moving further down.

I was hard as a rock in my pants when she took the elastic of my pants in her mouth and pulled my pants down with the help of her hands.

My cock sprung straight like a spring once it was free from the confines of my pants, Emily's eyes went wide as she looked at my cock.

"Wow, you are huge, now that I can look at it," Emily whispered in awe.

"I'm just okay sis, it's... oh..." I started but my words died in my mouth when Emily grabbed my cock with her hand and squeezed me.

"Fuck!" I gasped when Emily tightened her grip on me and gave me a tiny stroke.

"You are stupid, but nothing's new there I guess," Emily muttered while still staring at my dick. To be honest I have no idea why I said that, since I'm 8 and 1/2 in size and pretty thick, not the biggest but not bad either. Maybe I was just worried that she would be disappointed in me, which is kinda funny since the first thing she said me when I was inside her is how big I feel in her pussy.

My train of thoughts broke when I felt a hot breath on the tip of my cock, I looked down to see my sister moving her mouth towards my hard shaft slowly as she looked intently into my eyes. But as soon as she came close to the tip she stopped.

"I'm not sure whether I sucked your cock last night or not, so basically this is my first time," Emily said.

"You don't have to if you are not comfortable," I whispered, hoping my voice came out as genuine as I thought, especially when that is not what I wanted.

"No... I actually want to taste you..." Emily whispered.

Hearing those words from my sister made me throb in her hands. I looked down again as Emily blew air at my tip and her hot breath engulfed my precum licking head, before I saw her stretch her tongue out and gently touch the knob of my cock.

"Oh... shit..." I moaned.

Emily looked at me with anticipation and excitement, then I felt her wet lips wrap around the head of my cock tentatively. Soon she had my entire knob in her mouth as her wet tongue pressed flat against my tip.

"Oh, Emi..." words just left my mouth unconsciously.

Emily looked at me and I felt her lips turn into a smile around my shaft, before she pulled away and stroked me with her hands.

"You taste nice..." Emily whispered as she looked at me while running her tongue around her lips.

I opened my mouth but my words died when my sister dived back down on my cock, she took my knob back in her mouth before sucking me like a lollipop. Emily then me in the eyes as she slowly took me deeper in her mouth.

When almost half of my cock was inside her mouth, she placed her tongue on the underside of my shaft and started licking away at my skin. Her hot and steamy mouth engulfed half my cock while her hands gripped my shaft from the base and started stroking me.

"Oh... fuck Emi..." I moaned as I moved my hands and gently placed it on her head to hold her hair away from her beautiful face.

I never in my wildest imaginations had thought of my sister as someone who would be sucking my cock in her mouth someday. Yet, here we are, with Emily's mouth wrapped tightly around my cock as her tongue massaged the underside of my shaft.

Emily then pulled back and started gasping for air as bands of spit connected the head of my shaft to my panting sister's mouth, her hand kept stroking me as she coated my entire cock in her saliva. She had drooled so much so that the area that was not even in her mouth got drenched in her spite, lubricating her stroking hands in a way.

"Sorry... I can't take you all in..., you are too big for me...," Emily huffed.

"It feels so good Emi, you feel so good sucking me like that..." I almost whimpered like a pathetic man. I just hope I didn't actually sound like that.

Emily looked at me with a smile.

"You feel good inside my mouth too little bro... I love how yummy you taste and how sexy it makes me feel to taste my brother's precum on my tongue," Emily whispered.

My cock pulsed in her hand when she said that and she felt it too as her smile turned into a sexy grin, before she dived back down and took me back in her hot paradise.

This time Emily took more than half of my cock inside her mouth, but soon started gagging when I felt my tip touch the back of her throat.

Emily coughed a little before pulling back and taking a few heavy breaths, her hands kept stroking me as my entire cock was drenched in my sister's saliva, her hand rubbed me up and down at a slow pace.

"Wow, I thought you don't don't have much experience," I whispered.

"I may have never sucked any real cock before, however I have tried once or twice with my vibrator, and I do watch porn. I may not be an expert physically yet... but I do know a few tips and tricks to better myself," Emily said with a racy smile before diving back on my cock.

"Goodness sis, if you keep telling me all your naughty secrets while sucking me like that, I just might explode in your mouth," I said, not sure if she would like that or not.

Emily moved her mouth back while still stroking my saliva-coated cock.

"Not yet little bro. You can fill my mouth all you want later, but for now," Emily said as she left my cock and moved up towards my face.

"I need you to fill my pussy with your cum," Emily whispered as she grabbed my cock in her hand and pointed it at her pussy.

"But you said you are not on the pills..." I whispered as I looked wide-eyed at my sister.

"I'm not on the pills true, but I never said that you can't cum in me. I'm not in my menstrual cycle, so you are safe to cum in me," Emily whispered.

Both of us gasped when we felt my now saliva-coated tip touch my sister's sopping wet pussy lips as Emily rubbed my head around her pussy before pointing my knob at her pussy entrance.

The next thing I know is the feeling of my sister's soft pussy lips parting around my cock head as my cock head entered in wet confines.

"Oh... Fuck..." Emily moaned.

Emily then removed her hand and looked at my face, her eyes dripping with her desire as she bite her lower lip and slowly started to sink into my shaft.

"Mhm... oh... oh..." Emily whimpered as my dick slowly plunged into her depths.

"Oh, sis..." I moaned when Emily's pussy lips finally kissed the base of my shaft as her cunt took my entire cock inside her.

Emily whimpered above me, before falling on top of me as I wrapped my arms around her waist. I slowly started stroking her back, as my cock was being squeezed tightly by my sister's tight vagina as I wondered how I didn't cum yet. Emily's pussy felt amazing around my shaft, hot, tight, wet... and so alive as if it had a mind of its own when it would twitch in response to the pulse of my cock inside her.

Emily looked up at me before closing the distance between our lips and kissing me. Once she regained her strength, she slowly moved up and placed her hands on my chest as she positioned herself on top. Emily looked me in the eyes intently as she started rising up, her pussy gripped me tightly as my cock eased out of her slowly. When only my head was inside her, Emily slammed herself down on me.

"Oh... god..." Emily moaned.

Emily took a deep breath before doing it again, as her pussy slowly adjusted to my cock, she slowly increased her pace. She was still struggling with my shaft as her pace was pretty inconsistent, but the very fact that I was seeing my sister try to ride her first cock was breathtakingly adorable.

Emily's face was concealed in concentration as her hips worked on my cock. I slowly started moving my hips to match her downwards thrusts. Emily snapped her eyes at me with hunger and warmth as we found a good rhythm.

I moved my hands towards her boobs and started squeezing them. Emily shuddered as her rhythm broke and her hips stopped moving. Once my hands found her nipples, I pinched her softly, before moving my hands to squeeze both her bosoms hard as Emily tried to undulate her hips unsuccessfully.

After a few minutes I propped myself up so I can sit on the bed, then wrapped my arms around Emily's waist and she stopped moving entirely as she sat with my cock buried to the hilt inside her tight cunt.

I buried my face in my sister's neck and took a big whiff of her scent, before latching my lips on her skin as I kissed my way towards her chest. Emily wrapped her arms around me as her vagina gripped my dick with excitement. I planted a kiss in the middle of her chest before smooching my way to her lips. I looked up at my sister as our eyes met, followed by our lips in a smoldering hot kiss.

"Mhm..." Emily moaned when I started moving my hip muscles as much as I could.

Emily soon followed my lead as her hips started moving again, we got fell into a rhythm again as our tongues molded against one another and our moans died in each other's mouth.

"Oh... oh... fuck... god..." Emily broke the kiss as she started moaning loud.

My sister pulled my head in her chest as her pussy contracted around my hard cock before hot wetness bathed my shaft as she came. I kissed and sucked the soft skin of her boobs as her sweet and salty sweat covered my taste buds.

"Oh... Kevin... oh... fuck... fuck... fuck..." Emily sobbed above me as her orgasm hit her.