All Comments on 'Hank'

by TAHammer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Twenty years!! Wow that’s both hot and a little bit sad that their relationship didn’t really develop into something more. I am hoping that they progressed to maybe showering together after sex, cuddling the night away after sex. That would put Hank at 60 and both of them being in open relationships all that time. Hopefully there’s more to come with this story!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

This was very well written and set the mood of this story perfectly. Like Exluke1, I too found this hot but was also left feeling a little melancholy. It just seemed like after twenty years there should have been something more between these two men. Still, having had FWBs myself where nothing more than sex along with friendship was needed or even wanted, I suppose I do get it. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

20 years? Nope!! I need a happier ending please!

jtm011jtm0113 months ago

Amazing story! It unfolds so well and every piece of detail is perfectly on point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTAHammer@TAHammer
Thomas A Hammer, writing on Literotica as "TAHammer" Living out in the country and writing stories of all kinds. I'm beginning to hesitate calling what I write here "erotica", preferring to call it "explicit gay (and/or bisexual) adult fiction" as some of my writing might b...