Hannah & Jessica: Sexting Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy message chat between two lesbian lovers.
1.9k words
4.82
3k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess and I got together two years ago. She was and is my first love. She is an amazing, awesome, beautiful woman.

In the early days of our relationship we took the physical side slowly. I was not only a virgin but had also only recently acknowledged my sexuality.

Before we first slept together, we used to have sexy Whatsapp conversations in which we fantasised about what we wanted to do to each other.

It was a really sweet (and damned sexy) way of finding out about each other in a safe and secure way. It helped me get comfortable before committing to my first physical relationship (which Jess knew I was nervous about) and to build the ancipation of making love in real life.

Recently, while looking back through my old messages, I found the first of those conversations, which I'll share with you here. What seems funny looking back is the difference in our sexual referencing! Jess was (and is) very confident and frank and explicit and I sound so prim and reserved!

The background to this story is that, having been pretty much inseparable since we met and started to fall in love, we were forced apart for a few days. Jess was at home in London and I had travelled to Paris on a work assignment.

I'd gone to an early morning yoga session at my hotel and had sent Jess some smiley pictures of me wearing just yoga leggings and a sports bra in a 'good morning gorgeous' sort of message. Apparently, she liked what she saw...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as we did typing it to each other. This is the full and uncensored conversation, which took place over the course of two days. (As you read it, imagine having to concentrate at work with this going on in the background!). As you'll see from the ending, there is another thread that follows on, which I'll share later if you're interested.

OK. Here goes.

Jess (Monday 07:19): You look so hot baby! I'm now fantasising about doing things to you. xxx

Hannah (Monday 08:47): Oh yeah? Care to elaborate? xxx

Jess (Monday 08:53): For starters I'd get my hands inside that sports bra and feel those amazing tits!

Hannah (Monday 09:07): Ooh. Sounds nice. And then...?

Jess (Monday 17:37): While I massage them lovingly and run my palms over your nipples I kiss you softly on the lips, and then explore your mouth with my tongue.

Hannah (Monday 17:49): My breasts are actually aching to feel your hands on them! OK, what next?

Jess (Monday 20:12): I push your bra up until your tits are free and I use my mouth on those tender, perky little nipples until they're fully hard and glistening with my saliva. But just when you're expecting more, I carefully put you back in your bra and walk away. Leaving you hot. And wanting more...

Hannah (Monday 20:15): Oh god, baby. Stop. You are making me....I don't want to say it! (Wet).

Jess (Monday 20:20): Good. I love wet pussy. Want to hear more?

Hannah (Monday 20:23) : No! (YES!)

Jess (Monday 20:49): Then let me tell you a story. I'll need your help. I'll let you know when with a (?).

Hannah (Monday 20:57): OK. Gulp. God help me. xxx

Jess: (Monday 21:19): The story telling will start tomorrow morning. This is going to be so much more fun if I know you're meeting with clients and trying not to come in your pants reading it! Good night baby girl...

Hannah (Monday 21:30): You're so cruel! Oh well. At least I know what you'll be thinking about tonight in bed.

Jess (Tuesday 06:21): Our story starts later that same day. We are alone in your house. You're still wearing your yoga gear and I have nothing on but a big grey hoody which barely covers my ass. I take your hand and lead you into your bedroom. I close the door behind us and push my body up against you. I grab your bum and pull you hard against me, positioning one of your thighs between my bare legs. I start to ride it and work my cunt gently against you, the friction of your soft leggings on my naked clit making it tingle. You respond and we kiss. Long and slow, alternating between soft gentle smooches and deep, passionate french kisses. Your hands touch the sides of my face and then bury themselves in my hair as the intensity changes. And then...

Jess (Tuesday 09:11): I slowly break off the kiss, and caress your bare stomach with the fingertips of one hand, making you shudder. I edge a finger into the waistband of your yoga pants, look into your eyes and ask in a whisper, "Do you want me to keep going baby?" while simultaneously wondering if you're wearing any underwear.

Jess (Tuesday 11:51): (?) And so you have a choice to make. We've not been this far before. We're breaking new ground. Are you going to let me carry on? Or are you going to stop me? It's up to you...

Hannah (Tuesday 12:07): I'm so torn. My good-girl conscience is telling me to stop. It's telling me I can't allow this to happen. That I can't let another girl touch me down there. But your lips on mine and your tongue in my mouth felt so nice and so natural. And after all, don't I secretly want this to happen? Haven't I always fantasised about making love with this beautiful blonde girl of my dreams. Isn't this why I didn't put any underwear on this morning? Every atom of my body and soul wants you - NEEDS YOU - to carry on. But still I hesitate before answering.

Jess (Tuesday 14:44): (?) You didn't answer my question. So what's it going to be? My hand is almost in your leggings. I'm poised to explore you. I don't think I could stand it if you turn me away.

Hannah (Tuesday 15.01): I manage to overrule my conscience. I'm excited but so, so nervous. I whisper "Yes" in response to your question, but add "Please be gentle. I've not done this before", which you didn't know. I surrender to the feeling of your hands on the soft skin of my stomach, close my eyes and tilt my head back, resting it against the door. I move my hips towards you, inviting for you to touch me where I'm starting to throb with anticipation.

Jess (Tuesday 19:18): Your confession of innocence takes me by surprise. The thought of your virgin pussy waiting for my touch becomes too much. But I force myself to take my time. I slide my hand into your leggings. You are naked beneath and my fingertips soon reach the soft mound beneath your belly. I stop momentarily to savour the moment. My cunt is wet and throbbing with the anticipation of exploring yours. My nipples are hard and they rub deliciously on the inside of my hoody. I want this so much. My fingers start moving again...

Jess (Tuesday 19:26): (?) So, what will I find as I explore further? And what reaction will I get?

Hannah (Tuesday 22:32): As your fingers brush over the short, soft hair above my vulva and move slowly closer to the very centre of me, any thoughts of resistance evaporate. Between my legs I am wet and aching desparately with desire. I'm almost at the point of begging for you to touch me now.

Jess (Tuesday 22:35): The soft fabric of your leggings stretches easily to accommodate my hand as it descends over the curve of your mound. As my fingers approach, you move your legs apart a little to allow me better access, and finally, I make contact with the soft, fleshly lips between them. I look at your face to see your reaction but your eyes remain closed. Your breathing is starting to deepen. I wonder what's going through your mind. (?)

Hannah (Tuesday 22:45): I gasp involuntarily as your fingers delicately brush the ultra-sensitive bud of my clitoris. I feel them move into my labia, spreading me open as they explore. I'm so wet. One of your fingers slides effortlessly inside me before being withdrawn, slippery with my horny secretions. You massage me, gently kneading my engorged lips with one hand while the other slips around behind me and squeezes my ass. Having been entered now, my vagina yearns for the feel of your fingers inside it again, but instead you begin to tease my hot little clitoris.

Jess (Tuesday 22.55): I'm dizzy from the sensation of fingering you. Now I want to make you come. I massage your delicate pussy lips with the pads of my fingers and can't get enough of the luxurious silky wetness between them. I gradually increase the intensity on your clit but I sense your desire to be penetrated and occasionally pause to slide two fingers in and out of your succulent hole. I can feel the muscles of your vagina contracting around them.

Hannah (Tuesday 23:07): I can feel a powerful wave building within me. Your fingers feel very tight inside me, but so, so good. My clit is begging for you to go faster. I start to move my hips and rhythmically thrust myself against your hand. The wave is almost ready to break.

Jess (Tuesday 23:14): You are breathing fast and hard and moaning softly with pleasure. Your legs are shaking. Your orgasm is inevitable. I frantically frig your clit until you start to buck against me and moan.

Hannah (Tuesday 23:30): It starts deep behind the bud of my clitoris and triggers a slow motion explosion that pulses through my pussy and up throughout my body. The intensity is overwhelming. I've never felt anything like it before. I continue to grind myself onto your hand. Mercifully, you cup my vulva in your palm and rock gently with me as I come down. I couldn't bear for you to take it away yet. The world as I know it has just ended. The only things left in it are you and me and this beautiful love we have created. I'm exhausted. My legs collapse. Only our close embrace is keeping me upright.

Jess (Tuesday 23:37): You breathe hard into my neck. Your arms around me. The amazing crisis we reached together is over and everything feels calm. The sweet nectar from your pussy is all over my hand and your mound and thighs are slippery with it too. When it feels safe, I slowly remove my hand from between your legs and kiss you tenderly. I whisper that I love you. You don't respond but it's not important right now. (?)

Hannah (Tuesday 23:49): I hear those amazing words, and I want to tell you that I love you too, but I can't speak just yet.

Jess (Tuesday 23:52): I need to get this amazing woman into bed to recover. I lift your bra top up and you raise your arms so I can slip it over your head. I kneel before you and help you out of her leggings. Naked and vulnerable, you are beautiful. You are everything I've ever wanted. I pull my hoody off and lead you to your bed and we climb naked together under the covers, completely spent. We lie still, wrapped lovingly around each other.

Hannah (Wednesday 00:01): You lie on your back with your arm around me. I lie on my side cuddled up to you. We lie there for who knows how long. The throbbing between my legs gradually subsides. Time passes. I begin to feel horny again. I want to please this beautiful nymph next to me who just made me come so hard. I lift me head off your shoulder and move my mouth towards yours...

Part 2 to follow.