Hannah & Jessica: Sexting Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Jess and Hannah's sexy messaging.
2.2k words
4.91
1.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the sexy Whatsapp conversations Jess and I shared in those early days before sleeping together for the first time, this one is my favourite. Jess took the lead and opened her heart and soul to me completely, and her description of feeling horny and being desperate to orgasm is just so honest and raw it melts my heart and rocks me to the core.

I tried to follow her example and be more explicit and totally honest about what I wanted to do to her.

While part 1 of this story took place over a couple of days, this second part took place on a single evening. I was still in a Paris hotel, and Jess was at home in London. We each opened a bottle of wine and I suspect there was a bit of 'self love' involved in both locations throughout the conversation. (I've not included the time of each message given that it happened so fast, but I think you can tell from the cadence of the conversation how racy it got).

This is the last of these message threads as shortly afterwards I returned from Paris and we made love for real for the first time. (Which I'll describe for you in tantalising detail in part 3).

For now, enjoy part 2.

Jess: Hi babe. Hope you've had a good day. Missing you so much and can't wait to see you on Friday. Ready to continue our story? xxx

Hannah: Hi lovely. Thank you. I am missing you desperately too! Yes, I'm ready. Wine is open. Do not disturb sign is on the door! xxx

Jess: OK. Here we go. We're laying naked together on top of the covers. You're snuggled into me, laying on your side. Your head is resting on my shoulder and your face nuzzled into my neck. You're draped across me with an arm over my stomach and your leg crossed over mine. You are soft and warm against me. You occasionally kiss my neck, sending little shivers down my spine. I can tell that you want to show me your love now that your own orgasm is fading, but you're still exhausted.

Hannah: Oh god. So hot!

Jess: You gradually become still and gently doze off. Your breath is soft and warm against my neck. You look so peaceful and pretty. I love the sight and feel of your smooth, feminine, naked body wrapped around mine. My heart is bursting for you. You are so beautiful. How do I deserve you?

Hannah: Because you are fucking awesome!

Jess: Hey! I'll let you know when I want your input! (But thank you, honey.) Remember, when you see this (?), it's your turn.

Jess: I want to let you sleep, but I start to get restless. The feel of your pussy as you came hard against my hand is all I can think of and a deep desire starts to build. In no time at all I'm so horny I feel almost feral with the need to be fucked. I wonder how you'd feel if you knew (?)

Hannah: Oh baby, this is so hot! Describe it to me. Tell me exactly how you're feeling...

Jess: I can't! I don't even know how to put those sensations into words! I'll offend you!

Hannah: Please try. I'd love to read it. You are really pushing my buttons already baby! Keep going xxx

Jess: OK. But fair warning - this is going to sound filthy. (But this is genuinely what I feel when I get horny to the point of desparation. Please dont be scared!)

Jess: It starts with a swoony, nervy feeling in my stomach that rises through my chest and up my throat, similar to that heart-fluttering moment when you drive too fast over a big hump in the road. But this sensation isn't going away. It's gradually getting stronger and pulsing with my heart beat.

Jess: My fingertips, toes and ears start to tingle in rythym with it. I can hear a swooshing in my ears as my heart beats harder.

Jess: My skin becomes hyper sensitive. All of my senses are on high alert.

Jess: My breasts feel ripe and full and need to be bounced and held and squeezed. The nipples are perfectly hard and exquisitely sensitive, thrusting out from my chest, aching to brush against something. Anything.

Jess: I am hot between my legs. The entrance to my vagina feels open and 'ready' and throbs with the blood rushing to it. Sensations not unlike an escalating need to pee bloom and subside deep inside me and spread upwards into my womb and ovaries and outwards to my vulva, which is swollen and desperate to be used. It wants immediate sordid attention - for its slippery wet lips to be smushed around under the fingers of a frantic hand. It wants to be slammed. Exploited.

Jess: There's an urgent need deep inside my vagina to be entered. Filled. Stretched. I fantasise about commanding you to push your fist into me so I can clamp down on it hard to find some relief.

Jess: The tip of my clit feels so unbearably sensitive that I would flinch from any attempt to touch it as if from fire.

Jess: I want you to own me baby. Defile me. Make me your bitch. Make me beg to come and be freed from this torture before I go fucking crazy with animal lust.

Jess: I'm so wet by now I can feel my liquid pooling in my vagina and drooling out onto my cunt lips and inner thighs.

Jess: I want to feel the weight of your body and the touch of your naked skin on me.

Jess: I want to feel your voluptuous tits squashing against mine and our pussy bones grinding together.

Jess: Every part of my female anatomy is throbbing with the urge for you to fuck me!

Jess: I clench my pelvic muscles hard, squeeze my thighs together tightly and push my bum down into the bed and squirm, trying to find an angle that will give my clit some temporary relief. I can take it no longer.

Jess: My movements wake you and you raise your head to kiss me. Your kiss is soft and tender but I am at the end of my tether and I need you. Right. Now.

Jess: I open my legs wide and heave you bodily over me to lay in between them so your body is on top of mine. Your pubic bone is smashed against my cunt and it feels delicious. I lift my hips off the bed and push myself harder against it, trying to fuck you with my pussy in my desparation. My clit is flattened under its hood which allows it to accept this sudden pressure and it's fucking amazing.

Jess: My hands are on your back and in your hair as I'm kissing you frantically. Then they're on your bum, squeezing your ass cheeks and pulling them apart to expose your pretty little asshole and I pull you down onto me as my tongue enters your mouth.

Jess: Suddenly it's all too much. "Baby, you need to do this for me. Now. Please!", I say in a shaky voice and put myself at your mercy. (?)

Hannah: I look deep in your eyes. I can see the desperation in them. Panic steals into me. I have never done anything like this before. This is the first time I have experienced your naked body and you're already begging me to make you come. I don't know what to do! To disappoint you would crush me. But you're helpless beneath me so I take a deep breath and follow my instincts.

Hannah: I kiss you passionately again while putting my hands on your tits, squeezing them and rubbing my palms over your nipples. I put my open, wet mouth over each in turn and suck them softly.

Hannah: I can feel the heat of your pussy on my stomach and I know what I need to do. I crawl out from between your legs and lay beside you once more.

Hannah: I caress your breasts again and teasingly, gently, pinch your hard pink nipples, before tracing my fingertips lightly down the middle of your stomach.

Hannah: I lightly brush over your smooth mound and, for now, resist the urge to continue onto your pussy.

Hannah: I ever so softly stroke each of your thighs, stopping just short of touching your vulva.

Hannah: I move my hand between your knees and start to gently push your legs apart. You take the initiative and open them wide for me, bending and drawing them up towards you to fully expose your cunt to me.

Hannah: I am totally in control now. I take my time. I stroke the inside of your thighs, getting nearer your centre each time.

Hannah: Finally, I put my hand directly between your legs and softly stroke you. There is a feverish heat there. You moan as I continue to tease.

Hannah: I put the pads of two fingertips on the hood of your clit and use a circular motion to ever so gently massage it, exposing the hard bud on the downward stroke and being careful not to over stimulate it.

Hannah: I slide the same two fingers down through the centre of your labia. Your excitement is obvious from the liquid that immedately makes them slippery. I glide my fingers up and down you, stopping when I feel my fingertips encounter the gentle wet vacuum of your vagina, and pause at the top to massage your clit.

Hannah: Your stomach flutters and contracts as the beginnings of your climax start to accrue. My confidence is growing as your pleasure is so apparent, but I look in your eyes for validation. (?)

Jess: You are so talented with your fingers! It's amazing to think you've never done this to another woman before. We are so in sync. My urge to come is building fast. I want to feel your mouth on me and your fingers inside me when I do, with your gorgeous hair tickling my stomach and thighs.

Hannah: I climb back between your legs and kneel between your knees. I lower my head, my hair tickling your stomach as I kiss you teasingly all the way down it.

Hannah: I shuffle backwards and bend to kiss your smooth mound several times. I place the last kiss on the point where your cleft begins.

Hannah: One more shuffle backwards and I lie down with my head immediately between your thighs. I finally see your perfect cunt. Your soft inner lips are open just enough to allow me a glimpse of the succulent wet pink skin in the opening to your vagina and the pretty clit crowning them at the top. The whole of your vulva is slippery with the silky liquid coming from inside you.

Hannah: I breathe softly onto your clit and plant the gentlest kiss on it.

Hannah: I probe your entrance with the tip of my tongue, getting my first experience of your coppery taste. I instantly adore it.

Hannah: I swipe quickly up the centre of your slit with a broad wet lick, pushing your labia apart with my tongue. I then trace the tip of it over each of your lips and gently suckle them.

Hannah: I begin to focus more attention on your clit. I give it soft little butterfly licks until you are gasping with pleasure.

Hannah: Once it's accustomed to my attentions, I lap at it softly but more urgently using the full width of my tongue.

Hannah: You take hold of my hand as you feel the inevitability of your orgasm approaching. Your belly starts to rise and fall and your body shudders as I continually hit the right spot. You squeeze my hand to let me know it's starting.

Hannah: In my final effort to push you over the top I put my whole mouth over your clit and soak it in my saliva and roll my tongue around as though I were french kissing it. When the urgency of your breathing tells me you are at crisis point I slide two fingers firmly into you.

Hannah: Immediately I feel the muscles of your vagina squeeze down on them. You arch your back off the bed and your orgasm storms through you. Your cunt contracts around my fingers, squeezing and relaxing, squeezing and relaxing. Rapidly at first, then slowing and weakening as your climax passes.

Hannah: I remove my fingers from you slowly and gently plant a delicate kiss on your clit. (?)

Jess: For a few moments I lie still with my eyes closed. My pussy is aching pleasurably and already missing the tight fit of your fingers inside it. After a few more moments pass I giggle with pure relief and open my eyes.

Jess: You are kissing my tummy lovingly. I stroke your hair. "Come here, baby" I laugh softly. You climb up between my legs with a beautiful smile on your face and lay on top of me again and we kiss deeply. I love tasting my pussy on you. The kiss becomes a long loving hug.

Jess: You roll off me and I make you my little spoon. We drift off to sleep, cuddling this way. Both now fully satisfied.

Part 3 to follow.