Hannah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved towards the bed, playing right into my tease.

"Not now my love," I purred. "You're just here to watch. If you sit back down, I'll let you watch me."

Honestly, I wasn't sure what to do. Had I known the man of my wet dreams was into feet, I would have definitely watched more foot fetish porn.

I slowly raised my foot to my mouth. One by one I planted soft kisses on the tip of each toe.

The look on his face told me I was on the right track.

Starting with my big toe, I repeated it, this time giving each one a small lick before kissing it.

A moan escaped his lips.

Doing it again, I licked, kissed then sucked each one of my toes for him.

No one was more surprised than me when I felt a jolt of pleasure run through my pussy each time I wrapped my lips around each digit.

I was starting to like the foot fetish thing. I could have kept sucking my own toes for quite a while, but I wanted to move things on.

I finished the foot fun by licking the sole of my foot, from my heel to my toes five times, each lick ending with a different toe in my mouth.

I needed to cum.

I let go of my foot and started running my finger tips up my body, until they were cradling my boobs again.

"Ready to watch me climax?" I asked.

"Yes," he croaked out.

"Yes what?"

Okay, I was really getting into having control by then.

"Yes please, my love."

I was just looking for a "please", the "my love" was a nice cherry on top of that sundae.

Cupping my boobs, I brought them up to my face.

"One of the great things about having big boobs is I can do this."

Bringing my hard nipple to my mouth, I licked then noisily sucked on it. Letting it fall from my lips I did the same to my left.

"I love having my nipples sucked," I told him in as sexy a voice as I could.

Taking one in my mouth, I sucked hard again, I parted my lips so he could see it was clamped between my teeth as I flicked my tongue over the swollen tip.

"I like how it feels in my mouth when I suck and bite them too."

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," he mumbled.

I was pleased.

I was also so aroused, I was about to explode.

I made a show of sucking and licking my index and middle finger.

"If you promise not to touch," I told him. "You may move closer and watch me finger my pussy."

He knelt on the bed, his face a few inches from my pussy. I could feel his breath on my lips.

I plunged my two wet fingers into my even wetter hole, pumping them in and out of myself almost violently.

I wanted his hard, thick cock splitting my lips, but I vowed to stay on course and make myself cum for him.

With my free hand I pulled and twisted my nipple to the point of pain.

"I need to cum," I cried out.

I yanked my fingers from my pussy so hard, I actually flicked my juices on his face. My fingers found and pressed on my very swollen clit.

Rubbing tight, hard circles over my nub made the first tingles of climax happen almost immediately. The tingles became jolts and the jolts turned into intense waves of pleasure as my pussy clenched and my asshole spasmed.

The pleasure kept crashing through my body it felt never ending.

Finally it did. I was spent, a complete rag doll.

"That was incredible," Jakes voice came from between my legs.

"Kiss me," I pleaded, too spent to sit up and get it myself.

I jumped as he buried his face into my soaked pussy and gave it a loud kiss. Once again, it wasn't what I had in mind but it worked for me.

"I meant up here," I laughed, pointing to my mouth.

Jake slowly kissed me above my pussy, then the lower part of my tummy. He dipped his tongue in my belly button before kissing here. It felt weird, but it did send a shiver to my pussy. Working up, he kissed each one of my rigid nipples before kissing my throat and finally my mouth.

As our tongues writhed against each other, I could feel the tip of his cock, teasing but not entering my pussy.

It took me a second before I realized why.

"Put it in me," I gave him permission.

In one thrust, he eased himself inside of me. He was so hard. I was so wet. My pussy gripped his shaft as he slowly rocked back and forth inside of me. I gently rolled my hips in rhythm with his movements.

We locked eyes. We kissed. We were making love.

"This feels so fantastic," I whispered to him after a few minutes

"Too fantastic," he whispered back. "I'm not going to last much longer."

"Don't hold back," I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

As our tongues touched, I felt his body tense on top of me. He let out a low moan as I felt the head of his penis expand then I felt the surge of his cum filling me. I shivered as it oozed around his cock and dribbled out. The gooey sensation as it dribbled across my ass set me off.

Tilting my hips, I ground my clit against him and started to climax.

The weight of his body enveloping me, made me feel safe, warm and loved. I wanted to feel that way forever.

We traded soft kisses, our bodies still connected.

"You're still hard," I told him.

"You have that effect on me," he smiled.

"Round two?"

"You up for it?" he teased.

"Please fuck me, my love!"

Fuck me he did!

Still lying on top of me, he started thrusting. That lead to him on his knees in front of me, my legs on his shoulders. Deep, fast and hard his cock hammered in and out of my pussy. My boobs were bouncing and my tummy jiggled each time his hips crashed into mine.

I hate to admit it, but my pussy was starting to get sore. But even through that pain, his cock driving in and out of me felt too good to make him stop. I had a fleeting thought about offering up my ass, but our fucking seemed far too rambunctious to lose my butt-ginity to.

I needed to speed thing up.

Taking my leg from his shoulder, I moved my foot to his face. Without missing a beat, he grabbed my foot and started licking and sucking on my toes.

God I loved this whole foot thing. Each pass of his tongue on the tips and between my toes sent a tingle to my clit. As sore as it was, I couldn't stop myself from reaching down and rubbing it.

"Hannah," he cried out. "I'm going to cum."

I was almost there...so close, but this was his time.

"Shoot it on me, babe," I moaned as I ran my hands over my middle.

He quickly pulled his cock from my pussy and started stroking it. It looked so hot, his hand working up and down his slippery cock. My pussy tingled as I watched the white ropes of come shooting out of him and felt the heat splashing on my tummy.

Jake quickly moved his head between my legs and started lashing my clit with his tongue.

"Suck it baby," I purred.

Why that came out of my mouth, I'll never know. I didn't even know that was a thing, I just sort of blurted it out.

But holy shit I was glad I did. The suction my clit combined with his lips surrounding it as he lightly flicked his tongue over the tip was incredible.

I was right on the edge of cumming.

The two fingers he slid into my bum sent me over the edge and straight to the moon.

I groaned, I cried out, I screamed, I drooled and I moaned.

It was intense.

Jake crawled up and gave me a kiss.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"With all my heart," I answered.

12