Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing that struck me as odd, as I got out of the car, was that there was another car parked in the space where one of us would normally park, if the driveway was full. Leonard drove a silver iBMW and I had a blue Tesla. But parked in my normal spot was a green Volvo v40. I paid no more attention, walked down the path to

the front door and let myself in.

To this day, I don't know why I didn't go straight upstairs. I suppose I wanted him to stay sleeping, so that we would have a nice, civilised conversation. Instead, I went to the kitchen and put the kettle on.

In my house, as you come through the front door, the staircase is directly in front of you, to the left a little. There is a small hallway, with doors that lead off into the a spacious lounge, an equally spacious dining room and a large kitchen is at the end of the corridor. The lounge has been the same size since we moved into the place, around 20 years ago. But the kitchen was so tiny, with barely enough room for two people to be in there. So we had it extended out into the back, which also meant extending the dining room as well. A long kitchen island splits the kitchen from the dining room. It's large enough to entertain dinner guests and I love cooking, so the large kitchen is perfect for my needs.

As I waited for the kettle to boil, I heard footsteps, softly padding around the ceiling above me. Leonard and I always slept in the bedroom at the front of the house. So I couldn't understand why I heard footsteps above my head, because that meant someone was in the back bedroom. I heard what sounded like running water. Then I realised it must've been Leonard in the bathroom. The sound of the toilet flushing confirmed that. I relaxed a little and poured hot water into my mug.

I winced as I sipped my coffee. It was way too hot and so I set the mug back onto the kitchen bench. I sat waiting for a few minutes, expecting to hear footsteps on the stairs. What I heard turned my blood to ice water and caused my stomach to turnover, like the washer/dryer on spin cycle. From the bedroom above me, I heard the bed creaking and a faint moaning. It was a female voice and the moaning grew louder and louder. The creaking of the bed seemed to get faster and more pronounced.

I realised that I was shaking as I climbed the stairs. My worst nightmare seemed to be coming true. I just needed to see it with my own eyes.

The spare room door was slightly ajar. I could hear a woman's voice repeatedly saying, between gasps and moans, "Oh, Leonard. No one fucks me as good as you."

Tentatively, I pushed open the bedroom door. What I saw first was naked woman. She seemed to be in the "reverse cowboy" position. Her eyes were closed and her hands were squeezing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. She was sitting upright. She leaned forward and placed her hands on the legs of her lover. Her lover lifted her up, with his hands under her buttocks. He then started to thrust his manhood in and out of her with force and tempo. The woman, with her eyes still closed, moaned and groaned and screamed.

I stood, mesmerized and almost paralyzed too.

"That's it!" she screamed. "I'm almost there...don't you stop fucking me!"

This was as much as I could take.

"Just what the hell is going on here!" I screamed, at the top of my lungs.

The woman, who was in mid orgasmic throes, looked up at me, in stark horror. She jumped off her lover, grabbed the bed sheet to cover herself, which I thought was irrelevant as I had seen most of her already and tried to leave. I grabbed her by the arm and threw her back onto the bed. I must admit that later, I was surprised that I was able to do that, but I guess adrenaline played some part in my superhuman effort. She landed, somewhat un-ladylike, across the legs of her lover. It was only then that I saw who her lover was. I mean I had heard her call out his name, several times, but it never really registered until now.

Leonard lay with his hands behind his head, a smirk creasing his lips.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks. An uncontrollable flood. But anger was building behind the tears and I unleashed a torrent of expletives, swear words and cusses that I had never used before. When I look back and remember Leonard's face as I called him every name under the sun, it was a picture. His normally calm, mouse of a wife had turned into a foul mouthed banshee. A red mist had definitely settled over my eyes.

I screamed at the woman to, "Get the fuck out of my house. You whore!" As she tried in vain to gather her things up, I stormed out and walked straight into our bedroom. It seems odd now, but as I saw that our bed had not been slept in, I felt strangely relieved. I walked over the Leonard's wardrobe and opened the door. Then I opened the bedroom window. Leonard stood in the doorway as he watched me throw all of his clothing and belongings out of the window and onto the front lawn. My only regret was that it hadn't been raining. He tried in vain to stop me, but adrenaline kicked in once more and I am afraid that elbowed him in the face, resulting in him getting a bloody nose. Leonard's lover, by this time, had dressed and was already opening her car door. She could not drive away fast enough.

As Leonard tried to stem the flow of blood from his nose, I decided that it was time to have that chat.

"So," I began. "This is why you've been late home all the time."

He didn't respond.

"Just how long have you been fucking her?"

He looked up at me. Surprise clearly on his face. No surprise to me. I suppose he didn't think I was capable of such foul language.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Do you think that the word "fuck" is only used by the likes of your whore?"

He looked down at the contents of the tissue, trying to work out if his nose had stopped bleeding.

"You haven't answered my question," I said, feeling anger welling up inside again. "How long have you been fucking her?"

"Alright! Alright!" he answered, waving his arms as if to tell me to stop badgering him.

But badgering him was to be the least of his problems.

Over the course of the next three hours, I learned that he and "Joanne" had been shagging away for the better part of three years. When I asked him what it was that I had sent him to her, he free admitted that after I hit the menopause, I gained too much weight and it turned him off.

"I'm sorry, Pam," he said. "I just didn't find you attractive in that way anymore. I never stopped loving you, but I just didn't want to have sex with you."

Pathetic. Utterly and completely pathetic.

He then proceeded to explain to me how it all happened. How he had met Joanne at a company BBQ.

That surprised the hell out of me. In all the years that he had worked for that company, he never once mentioned the BBQ weekend, but apparently they were an annual event.

He went to explain that she came onto him. Isn't that always the excuse? He used the pathetic reason that he was a man with a man's needs and Joanne was there and wanted it.

I felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom.

Upon my return, I saw that Leonard was packing what looked like an overnight bag.

"I'll find a hotel in town and stay there for the time being," he said. "I won't be seeing Joanne again." That was an out and out lie as I would find out later.

As he opened the front door, I stood halfway down the stairs.

"I'll drop by while you are at work and collect the rest of my things," he said, as he was about to leave. "I'll sign whatever divorce agreement you put forward."

With that he left. I sank to my knees and wept uncontrollably. My world had just collapsed in on itself. Imploded.

Over the next few months, I filed for divorce. As I said before, Leonard's statement about not seeing Joanne was a total lie. During the course of our divorce proceedings, they moved in together. I chose to keep my distance from Vera, although we kept in touch via email and sms, but we didn't sleep together. But I found that at night, alone in my bed, I was in need of that close intimacy and my pussy was aching for attention. But I didn't want anything to get in the way of the divorce.

I couldn't wait for the divorce to be finalized, so that life could move on.

--------o0o--------

After eight very long months, my divorce came through and I was a single woman. Thanks to a very generous settlement, for which I have to thank my hard working solicitor, I became a single woman of means. I kept the house and Leonard was forced to pay me a regular monthly allowance, that kept me in the lifestyle to which I'd become accustomed. It also forced him and his floozy to move into a smaller apartment than she had already been living in.

Almost immediately after I had received the decree in the post and opened the envelope, I called Vera. God, I'd missed our nights together and was keen to resume, where we had left off. Assuming that she was still interested.

Vera was so pleased to hear my voice, as was I glad to hear hers. She suggested that we met for dinner at a discreet pub restaurant on the outskirts of town.

Vera sent me directions of the pub and I arrived early.

I was both excited and horny at seeing Vera again. I had almost worn out my vibrator, waiting for this day.

I decided to wear tight jeans and a white blouse. I bought myself a thong, something, I never dreamed in a million years, that I would ever wear. But such was Vera's influence. I also wore a dark blue blazer and white pumps.

At the bar, I told the barman that I was waiting for a friend to arrive and he showed me to the table. I ordered a glass of white wine and pulled out my phone from my handbag.

I sent a text message to Vera, telling her that I was already in the pub and waiting. Not sure why, but I used the "heart" emoji to end the message. Three seconds after sending it, Vera replied that she was on her, about five minutes out. As I waited, it suddenly dawned on me that in all the excitement and also because I hadn't seen Vera in weeks, I had forgotten to shave. Of course, I shaved my legs and armpits as standard, but I had forgotten to shave my vulva. Oh well, nothing I could do about it now. Maybe Vera and I could indulge in mutual shaving later.

"It took me ages to find something to wear," said a voice behind me.

I turned around in my seat to see Vera. Wow, she was really dressed to impress. A black blazer, over a deep red blouse. Black pumps on her feet and the tightest, black leather trousers, that fitted so snug it was hard to discern as to whether she had bothered with underwear or not. She looked amazing and my pussy twinged in agreement.

I stood up and hugged her. It was a real hug, not one of those fake air ones you see women do. This felt like we had really and truly missed each other.

Slinging her bag over the chair, next to where she would sit, Vera pulled out her chair and sat down.

"I've got so much to tell you," she said. "But I really need a drink. Who do I have fuck, to get a glass of wine, in here?"

"Me," I replied and we fell about, laughing.

All through dinner, I noticed that Vera seem uncomfortable. She kept shifting her weight from one side and then the other.

"What's up?" I asked. "Are your trousers too tight? Are they riding up your crotch?"

"No," she replied, tugging at the waist band of her underwear. "I bought a new thong and, well let's just say that it's rubbing like cheese wire. I feel like I'm being sliced in two."

"Well why don't you take yourself off to ladies room and whip it off," I said. "If it causes you that much discomfort."

Vera leaned across the table and beckoned me to lean in as well.

"I can't do that," she replied. "I've got a little surprise and removing my thong would ruin it."

"Well," I replied, smiling. "Let's pay up and get out of here, so that I can take it off with my teeth."

Vera drove to her house in her car and I followed in mine. All the way, my pussy was a constant quiver in anticipation of the evening ahead. I was wondering what the surprise was. I hoped I would like it.

Before Leonard's betrayal and our subsequent parting, I felt that Vera was beginning to teach me things about sex that I had never entertained before.

Things that Lenny would have wilted at the thought of.

My thoughts kept drifting back to that incredible night. The orgasms I had were off the scale, in comparison to the ones I had when having sex with Lenny or masturbating. In fact over the last eight months, I was constantly trying to find new ways to get myself off, that would result in one of those earth shattering orgasms I had with Vera. But nothing seemed to work. Sure I came. I even squirted a few times, but nothing compared to the way I came with Vera.

I pulled up behind Vera's car, in her vast driveway. I got out of my car and followed her into her house. My eyes were drawn to way the tight, black leather of her trousers clung snugly to her bottom. It might seem strange for one woman to describe another this way, but dammit, she was sexy.

She opened the door and waited for me to enter.

"I want you to go upstairs and wait for me in the bedroom, please," she said, without smiling and in a commanding kind of way. "When you get to the bedroom, I want you to take all but your underwear off."

I walked up the winding staircase, to the upper floor and made my way along the landing to her bedroom. It felt odd. She didn't seem at all as friendly, as she did in the pub. I wondered if somehow I had offended her.

I undressed, as per her instructions, keeping my bra and panties on. I had chosen a set by Intimissi. The bra was made from an ice blue coloured lacy fabric, the pattern of which was crosses set inside small circles. My panties were hi waist, made from the same coloured and patterned lacy material. From the back you could clearly make out the crease of my bottom.

I closed my arms around my chest, as I waited for Vera to make an appearance. I could not think what could be keeping her.

Then I heard her making her way up the stairs.

As she entered the bedroom, she was carrying a small holdall. When she looked at me, she smiled.

"Ah," she said, putting the bag down. "I have missed that sight."

She walked over to me, put her arms around and kissed me full on the lips. I wrapped my right arm around her neck and pulled her in.

Her hands roamed my back and my bum. She reached under the waistband of my panties and over my buttocks. Then she squeezed them tightly. My pussy was leaking into the gusset, soaking my panties and sending tiny rivulets down the inside of my thighs.

Once more, the air in room was filled with pungent aroma of sex. Vera suddenly unclasped my bottom, removed her hands from my panties and pushed me backwards. I fell on the mattress, legs akimbo, showing her my soaking, sodden panty gusset.

Vera gently fell to her knees, gripped my ankles and dragged me to edge of the mattress.

"I've been aching to eat your pussy again," she said, tugging my flimsy panties off.

She stopped, her eyes fixed upon my unshaven vulva.

"Someone's been a little remiss with personal grooming," she said, inspecting my slippery quim.

She pulled herself up to her feet more and, with a smile on her face, ordered me into the bathroom.

It was a lavish bathroom, but I suppose I wouldn't have expected anything less from Vera. The floor was covered in a dark grey tile, with small bird motifs painted under the glaze. The walls were white but the shower cubicle was covered in a light grey stone tile. As you walked into the room, there was a wash basin and cabinets on your left. Just next to the basin was a large, white, Whicker armchair, with large, deep arms, adorned by two cushions, with chintz cushion covers.

On the far side of the vanity suite was the toilet and the shower cubicle. It was big enough for two people. There was a pole screwed to the left wall of the shower. There was a hand held shower head and the pole doubled into a pipe, which provided water for the rainforest shower above it. To the right of the cubicle there was a bench, made from the same stone tile as the walls and covered in a slab of white marble. On the far wall there was a small panel. I was to find out shortly that the shower was computer controlled and a mere push of button operated the temperature of the water, as well as turning the water on and off.

"This must have cost you a fortune to install," I said.

"Please, put a towel on the seat," Vera said, as she followed me into the bathroom. She removed two plush cushions and I spread a thick, terry cotton bath towel over the seat.

As I was about to sit down, Vera held my wrist and told me to me to get into the shower. I pushed the button, to turn on the faucet and stood under the warm, cascading water. I looked as Vera removed all her clothes, except for her black thong.

"I want to see you masturbate in the shower," she said, sternly.

It soon became apparent to me that this she was exorcising a mild form of dominance over me and I liked it. But I hoped that it wouldn't stretch to tying me up and beating me. I was never one for pain. But to masturbate and come in front of her felt acceptable.

Vera sat in the armchair as I removed the shower head from it's cradle. I crouched inside the cubicle, which by the way was so much bigger than my shower at home. I spread my thighs as wide as I could. without losing my balance. I lent back against the rear wall of the shower and aimed the spray at my open vulva. The warm water massaged my labia and clitoris and I revelled in the delicious sensations I was experiencing. I closed my eyes and slid the tip of my index finger inside my slippery hole. I am not sure if it was the fact that I was being watched by Vera or the way the water was hitting my clit, but I started to come hard. My juices mingled with the shower water so much that it was difficult to see which was which.

I heard moaning and realised it wasn't me.

I opened my eyes and saw Vera had spread her legs over each other arms of the chair. She had pulled her thong to one side, revealing her open, glistening pussy and she had two fingers inside her and one frantically rubbing her clitoris.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" she exclaimed. "I'm almost coming. I want us to come together."

I continued to come, rubbing my clit and aiming the water jet at my pussy. I wasn't prepared for the strength of this orgasm and I dropped the shower head on the floor. I slid two fingers into my sopping pussy and finger fucked myself to a second, stronger orgasm. Juices were flooding from my open hole.

Vera screamed and I looked up at her, just as a fountain of her come sprayed into the air and splattered in the middle of the bathroom floor. Her body began to spasm and each spasm produced another jet of pussy juice.

It took a few minutes for us both to calm down and Vera spoke first.

"That was fucking amazing," she said, smiling. "I never knew that you could be so fucking sexy. It was a real turn on, watching you come like that."

She stood up and began to run water into the wash basin.

"Was it also a turn on, commanding me like that?" I asked. "Because it made me very nervous."

"Oh, I am sorry," she said, giving me a hug. "I just wondered what it could be like being a dominatrix. I don't think I'd take it any further. But commanding you to shower and masturbate was massive turn on. You made me come harder than ever."

"Yes" I replied, as I sat on the towel. "I saw that."

Vera giggled.

"Well now that you are suitably wet, in more ways than one," Vera said. "I can apply the shaving foam and get on with getting you nice and clean again."

I slung my legs over the arms of the chair and closed my eyes, luxuriating in the sensation I was experiencing, as Vera massaged the shaving foam into my mound, my labia and my anus. Her fingers slid around and over my clitoris, which was once more engorged with blood and incredibly sensitive. I gasped as she slid two fingers into my slippery cunt and another up into my anus.