Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hugged and as we did, through the sniffles, Vera whispered in my ear, "I want to take you to bed and make love to you."

She received no argument from me.

After another mind-blowing love making session, in which we both achieved orgasms of gargantuan proportions, we talked about our future.

It was decided that I would sell my house and permanently move in with Vera. The sale of my house ensured that I would never have to work again and Vera and I spent lazy days, making love or enticing young men into our lair. Vera had a pool built in her back garden and the fun we had with the guy that came to clean the pool... But that's a story for another time.

We decided, as we were getting on in life, that we needed to live in a place where the temperature was warmer all year round. Where we could sunbathe naked without the fear of nosey neighbours peeking in.

Vera sold her house and we moved to Spain, where I still live today. Sadly, four years after we made the move, Vera had a heart attack in her sleep and died.

But they were happy years, full of love, laughter, incredible sex and we kept our pussies shaven at all times.

1...5678910