Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered, Vera put her arm around my shoulders and pulled me into her. Once more, our lips met in a gentle, but passionate kiss. This time there was no resistance from me, because now, it felt right.

As we kissed, I felt her pull down the zipper on my dress. She pushed the dress from my shoulders and I shrugged it to the floor, allowing it to pile up around my ankles. Her hands caressed and massaged my bare bottom and slowly her finger tipped traced a path along my spine, to my bra strap. She pinged the small metal clasps and the back strap came loose. Removing the shoulder straps, she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, as the garment fell to the floor, on top of the dress.

I gasped and shuddered as her hands moved softly over my breasts. My nipples were as hard as they ever could be and ached for attention. She bowed her head and I breathed in sharply as she masterly sucked one of my nipples between her lips. I was so turned on that I could feel my pussy juices running down my legs.

The tip of her tongue circled my nipple before poking it, as she was trying to poke it back into my breast. Then she sucked it back out again. She repeated this on my other breast.

I felt her hand drop between my thighs.

"My, my, we are worked up, aren't we," she said, smiling.

She moved away from me and said, "Undress me."

I must have had a question mark hanging over my head, because Vera repeated herself. "C'mon, take my clothes off."

This was obviously going to be a night of "firsts" for me: The first time I had been licked to orgasm by a woman. The first time my breasts and nipples had been sucked by a woman and now the first time that I had ever undressed another woman.

I stood behind her and my fingers trembled as I undid the buttons on the back of her dress, making it hard for me to get any kind of grip. Somehow, I managed it and then I pushed the garment away from her shoulders. It slid off her body and fell to the floor, around her ankles. I wasn't surprised to see that her bra was also emerald green. I unhooked the tiny clasps and she shrugged the garment from her shoulders before tossing it across the room. She turned to face me and I saw that her breasts were much smaller than my own. Her nipples were also hard and blackberry like in colour.

"You can play with my tits, if you like," she suggested.

My hands were shaking as I reach out and pressed the palm of my right hand against her fleshy orb. I felt soft, warm skin and as I moved my hand over her breast, I rubbed against her nipple. She breathed in sharply.

"Ooh!" she exclaimed, softly. "That felt damned good."

Clearly against my instincts, I moved closer to her, cupped her left breast and held it to my lips. I had kissed Leonard's nipples in the past, until he decided that he didn't like it. This felt entirely different. As I wrapped my lips over the hard bud, Vera moaned softly and I felt her hand on my head, stroking my hair.

"Chew it," she instructed. "I like to have my nipples chewed."

I did as she asked and she began to shudder slightly, whilst her moaning became louder.

Suddenly her body went stiff and she appeared to stop breathing. Then she slowly exhaled the word, "Yesssssss."

I looked up at her and she stood, with her eyes closed, slowly swaying.

I felt her take my hand and guide it between her legs, over her thong. My fingers touched the gusset of the garment and I noticed that it was damp.

"Can you feel that?" she asked. "That was the orgasm you just gave me."

I removed my fingers and looked at the moisture on my fingertips.

"Would you please remove my G-string?" she asked.

I eased the garment over her thighs and downwards to her ankles. It felt odd to me that I was in such close proximity and looking in curiosity at another woman's vagina. But here I was. Her thighs were still together and for the moment all I could see was her pubic mound. It was shaven smooth and quite pronounced. A thin slit split it in half and each of the two halves were covered in tiny bumps, where her pubic hair would have been. The slit widened a little towards the top, revealing her clitoral hood.

Vera placed her hand at the back of my head and pulled me towards her pubic mound. I could smell her scent. The musky aroma, emanating from her sex. I was about try and lick her pussy, which would have been another first for me, when I felt her hands on my arms, telling me to stand up.

Vera held my hand and led me to the bed. She pulled back the covers and we climbed onto the mattress and into each others arms. It was odd. I had never been with a woman before in my life before. Hell, I had never been with another man, other than Leonard, but somehow this level of intimacy felt right.

Or was I just desperate for human contact?

That question remained unanswered as our lips met in a soft but passionate kiss. Mouths opened and tongues searched inside.

I lay on her left, turned to my right. My leg draped over both of hers. While I let my hand trace lazy lines along her upper arms, Vera glided her fingertips over my breasts and tweaked my left nipple. It was already hard as I was incredibly aroused. My juices were leaking down between my thighs and my breathing was laboured and erratic.

She broke the kiss and pushed me onto my back. Her lips moved over my throat in soft, gentle kisses. She used her tongue to trace a path from my throat, down between my breasts. Vera raised herself up onto her elbows and straddled me at my waist. I looked down and saw that her pussy was practically wide open and dripping juices onto my lower abdomen. She lowered her head once more and kissed my breasts. I moaned loudly as she nibbled my fleshy orbs and chewed on my berry-sized nipples.

She moved down my body, little by little, kissing and nibbling her way until, once more, she stopped at my pubic mound. I parted my legs and this allowed Vera to between my thighs.

I gasped as her tongue assaulted my labia once more.

"By God, you taste nice," she said. "So sweet, so tasty."

"Just how many women have you been with?" I asked, curiously.

"Oh," she replied, between licks. "A few. Can't say for sure."

"Are you gay?" I enquired.

"No, not all," came the reply as her tongue glanced over my bumhole, causing me to shudder. "Not gay, but possibly bi. I've fucked quite a men over the last few years."

I was curious and wanted to know more, as I felt that even though we had known each for quite a while, I realised that I could possibly not know her at all. But my question was put on permanent hold as Vera did something, totally unexpected and out of the blue. Something that caught me by surprise and while it wasn't something I would have thought was possible, I found myself actually enjoying it.

While in the process of sucking my clitoris to yet another earth-moving climax, Vera slid two fingers into my pussy and one inside my anus.

My world went full tilt. I stopped breathing, because I couldn't remember how to, for a few seconds. My pussy erupted like the Fontana di Trevi, spraying gushers of juice in all directions, and soaking Vera in the process. She laughed as my pussy seemed to be impersonating at lawn sprinkler. I wriggled and bucked due her intense finger fucking.

When it was all over and I had regained my composure, Vera said, smiling, "My god girl, when you come, you really come."

Still catching my breath, I replied, "But I have only ever come like this with you. Leonard never made me come at all and what masturbation I did, to relieve the tension, never resulted in this."

Vera climbed off me and lay down beside me once more.

Raising herself up onto her left elbow, she asked, "Are you ready to get me off?"

"You mean go down on you?" I enquired.

"If you fell up to it," she said. "If not, you could just finger me and get me off that way. I even have a few vibrators you could use."

I tentatively bit my bottom lip, took a deep breath and said, "Let's give it a go."

Vera lay on her back, while I continued to lay next to her. Slowly, I bent my head forward and placed my lips on her throat and began to kiss her softly, while my left hand glided over her left breast. Her nipples, which are slightly larger than mine, which is a strange thing when you consider that her breasts are of a modest size, as I said earlier, were pebble hard. I felt her shudder as I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She began to breathe deeply through clenched teeth.

"Jeez, woman," she hissed. "You're going to make me come doing that."

I gently squeezed the erect button and her body stiffened. She let out a long and guttural moan, that started somewhere deep inside her and was expelled through her open mouth. Her hands gripped the sheets and she stopped breathing momentarily.

She relaxed slightly, but was still in the throes of her orgasm, as she managed to whisper, "Suck them. Chew them. Make me come more like that."

I closed my lips around her nipple and suck on it, drawing it out of her breast as much as I could. I whirled my tongue around it and sucked harder. All of this had a profound effect of Vera and she said to me, "Look between my legs and tell me what you see."

I let her nipple fall from my lips and sat up. Vera had opened her legs wide for me and noticed that between her thighs and under her bottom, a dark, wet stain was forming.

"You appear to be leaking, dear, " I said, in a matter of fact way.

"You're to blame," she replied, smiling. "I've never come that hard with another woman before. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

I shook my head.

"Well it would appear that you are a natural."

I continued licking and sucking her breasts, eliciting more moans and groans of elation from her. I slid my hand between her thighs and felt her vulva. She was soaking. Her juices were pouring out of her.

I kissed my way between her breasts, down and over her abdomen, towards her pubic mound. The closer I got to her pussy, the stronger her scent assailed my nostrils. A musky, pungent but not unpleasant aroma, that seemed to stimulate me and turn me on even more than I already was.

I lay between her legs, my face close to her open vagina. Here was another first. I had never been this up close and personal to another woman's genitalia. I looked at it for a moment. It really was a beautiful sight. I know that is probably an odd thing for a straight woman to say, but it really was. Her outer labia had opened up and were glistening wet. Her inner lips were pouting, as if asking me to lick and suck on them. At the apex of her pussy was her clitoral hood, with her erect little love button, vying for attention from the rest of her pussy.

I placed my hands under her buttocks and pulled her close to my face. I inhaled her heady scent deeply, opened my mouth and sucked on her outer labial lips, drawing them into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over her clit and was surprised as to how hard it was. It felt like a mini penis. I closed my lips around it and sucked on it.

"Ooooh!" Vera exclaimed. "That's too sensitive. Just lick it and tongue fuck my pussy for now."

I made my tongue hard and used it like a cock, poking it in and out of her soaking hole. Vera pushed her pussy into my face and began riding my tongue. Her juices were in free flow and mostly flowing into my mouth. Not as an unpleasant experience as I thought, but there was so much that I had hard time taking it all.

I suddenly had a wicked thought. I gripped Vera's thighs and pushed them up over her head.

"What are you doing?" she enquired, breathless.

Without answering, I ran the tip of my tongue over her puckered anus.

"Oh, you naughty girl!" she exclaimed, gleefully.

It was like instinct had taken over. What instinct and from where it came from, I don't know, but I gripped her buttocks and pulled them apart. Her anus was almost wide open. I pushed my tongue into her tight little hole and teased her for a while, before fastening my lips around her clitoris again. This time, I copied Vera and slid two fingers into her sopping cunt. My index and middle finger to be exact. My ring finger slid into her bumhole.

"That's it," she shouted. "Finger fuck me. Make me come...I'm almost there. Not long to go...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

A colossal orgasm washed over Vera. Her head went back and her eyes rolled back in their sockets. A long exhalation emitted from her mouth and her pussy exploded all over my hand and halfway up my arm.

When she had climbed down from her climax, Vera said, breathless and smiling, "Where the fuck have you been all my life?"

"There's something else I want to try with you," said Vera, after we had recovered our composure. "Have you ever done a '69'?"

I had heard about the position, but Leonard never was the adventurous type and the possibility of having to look up my bum, whilst licking my pussy, would have repulsed him beyond belief.

"I know of it," I answered. "But I've never tried it."

As quick as flash, Vera rolled on top of me and spun round, sitting on my chest and facing my feet.

"I am going to get onto my knees and bend forward," she said. "This will allow you to see a reverse view of my pussy and bum. Do whatever your instinct tells you to."

"What will you be doing?" I asked.

"I'll be doing whatever my instinct tells me too," she replied.

As per her word, Vera got onto her knees and bent forward. She was telling the truth, her bum and glistening wet pussy were now in my field of view. Those pouting labia were begging me to lick and chew them and her bumhole flexed in anticipation of me fingering her.

"When you come," I started to ask. "Won't you drown me? I mean you come a lot."

Vera giggled. "Probably. I apologise in advance."

She bent forward and I felt her fingers part my lips. I gasped as I felt her tongue trace its way along my slit and into my vagina.

I placed my hands on the cheeks of Vera's bum and pulled them apart. Her pussy lips parted naturally and I raised my head and stuck out my tongue. Her lower body seemed to shiver as the tip of my tongue lapped its way along her vaginal crevice and along to her clitoris. Almost immediately her juices started to flow and I found myself licking, lapping and sucking like crazy, trying to keep up with her.

"Lick my clit and finger fuck my cunt," she demanded, as she assailed my vagina.

I felt her insert two fingers inside my and a third intruded my anus again.

Now my juices were in free flow again. I could feel them pooling under my bum, no doubt soaking the sheet below.

I flicked my tongue over her hardened clitoris and inserted two fingers, deep into her soaking pussy. There was a delicious squelching sound as I pistoned my digits in and out of her hot, bubbling hole.

"Holy fuck, fuck fuck!" she exclaimed and showered me with her vaginal secretions.

She moved away from my probing fingers and gripped my thighs. Vera practically bent me double as she raised my bum from the mattress. I could feel this new position totally exposed my pussy and my bum to the world. Her tongue worked it way along the crevice between my buttocks, over my puckered rosebud, along my perineum and along my soaking, dripping hole. Keeping me in place with one hand, she leaned over to her left and I heard her open a drawer on the nightstand. There was a sound of rustling and then I heard a buzzing sound. The next thing I knew was I was tingling all over as the vibrator, Vera was holding, was placed close to my bumhole. I was such a mess down there that there was no need for further lubrication. A little pressure applied and the tool was inserted into my anus. But a further surprise. This was a two pronged vibration and I felt a long prong slide into my pussy. Vera moved the tool in and out of me like a pro and at the same time, she flicked her tongue over my engorged clit. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar sensation of my impending orgasm. It washed over me like a tidal wave and once again turned my pussy into a fireman's hose, as I sprayed a large geyser of liquid into the air and over the bedclothes.

"There she blows Captain," said Vera, in a mock pirate voice and giggled.

Even though this was the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced, more so than the others I had experienced during the course of this incredible night, I couldn't help but see the humour and laughed out loud while I was coming.

Vera took her hand and moved it back and forth across my vaginal opened, creating a spraying effect.

"The lawn sprinkler," she announced, giggling still.

After I calmed down from the intense orgasm, Vera removed the vibrator and switched it off. My nether regions were soaking wet. Vera climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the sound of running water and soon after, she returned, carrying a face cloth.

Vera climbed back onto the bed and proceeded to clean me up. It was odd, but even though I was spent, sexually and extremely tired, there was a deep and sensual manner with which she cleaned up my mess. It seemed to me that she took extra special effort when wiping along my bum and and pussy. It felt so good, when the warm, wet cloth was dragged over my labia and she even poked it inside me.

I closed my eyes and softly moaned.

I guess I must have passed out, because when I opened my eyes again, it was dawn and Vera was softly snoring next to me. We appeared to have fallen asleep, spooning and I felt the warmth of her body against me, her arm was wrapped around my stomach and her hand closed over my right breast.

I gently removed Vera's arm and pushed back the bed sheet. I stood and turned around. The bed was in such a disarray that I wondered how on earth we managed to sleep at all. Of course, it was mostly due to sheer exhaustion that we fell to sleep almost straight away.

As I sat on the toilet, I began to go through the recent events in my mind. I had spent an evening, having the most mind blowing sex with another woman. I was having a hard time trying to comprehend this. I had never been attracted to women before, so at first I thought that I must have been too drunk to be in charge of myself and just surrendered willingly to Vera's advances. But if I surrendered willingly, then I must have known what I was doing and more importantly, I must have wanted it to happen.

I put my head in my hands, trying to work it out. What was I? Gay? Bi? Or just lost? One thing was certain. I had enjoyed myself. There was no sense in feeling guilty about it. Leonard hadn't laid a finger on me in years. What else was I supposed to do?

I pulled some toilet paper from the roll and wiped, before flushing and returning to the bedroom.

Vera was just stirring as I climbed back into bed, beside her. She smiled a misty smile, through half opened eyes and reached out an arm to me. I snuggled into her chest and curled my leg over her thigh, as she wrapped her arm around me.

We made love twice more, before heading into the shower, where we licked each other to orgasm one more time.

--------o0o--------

As I drove home, I knew that Leonard would probably be still in bed. It was Saturday and he always wanted to sleep longer than in the week. I decided that I would wait in the kitchen until he was up and then we have "the conversation" that had been long overdue. Of course, I wouldn't mention my night of passion with Vera. Instead, I would say that I stayed over in the spare room.

I pulled over by the kerb, noticing that Leonard's car was parked in the drive. There was only ever room for one car at a time. I had told Leonard, many time times over the years, that it would be more beneficial to have a two car garage built. But as with all the other things I asked him to do, he either forgot, refused or sited economics as an argument for not doing anything I asked.