Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope, " I began to say, in gasps. "That...you d-d-d-don't... p-p-plan on m-m-m-making... me c-c-c-come while you are... shs-sh-shaving me. You...m-m-m-might...lop off...s-s-s-s-s something imp-p-p-portant!"

"Don't worry," she replied. "I will shave you properly and then you will shower again, to remove the loose hair and foam. "The best part comes, pun intended...with the smoothness test."

A single bolt of electricity tore through my body and I sprayed pussy juice up Vera's arm.

"Right," she said, wiping her arm. "Now I can get to work."

A broad grin creased her lips.

After about half an hour of careful shaving, Vera had removed just about every pubic hair from my mound, my vulva and from around my bumhole. I was clean once more.

"Now get ye to the shower, wench and wash off those loose hairs," Vera demanded, waving her hand in the direction of the shower cubicle. "When you're done, I'll be waiting for you on the bed."

Vera winked as she left the room.

The shaving had left me so horny that my thighs were dripping with my juice. I hurried into the shower cubicle and switched on the faucet.

A few minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped across my chest. The sight before me was a very pleasant one. Vera was kneeling on her hands and knees on the bed. Her face was almost buried in a pillow and her delicious bum was pushed up into the air. Her thong split the two moons of her derrière and it was then that I noticed something strange. The gusset of the thong appeared to bulge slightly. As it something was pushing it away from her body, right where her bumhole was.

"Drop the towel, my dear," Vera commanded. "Come closer and see what your surprise is."

I unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor. I stepped a little closer and then crawled onto the mattress. I peered more towards Vera's bum and saw something reflecting light back at me from beneath the thong.

"Pull my gusset to the side," said Vera.

Tentatively, I reached out and hooked my finger around the narrow piece of material. As I pulled it to the side, I saw there was what looked like a ruby gemstone poking out her bum.

"Pull it," said Vera. "Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me."

I placed my forefinger and thumb on the ruby, to find that it was set in a metal surround. At Vera's request, I began to pull on it. Slowly the thing began to reveal itself and with a slight plop, I had extricated it from Vera's bottom.

As Vera moved positions and turned around, I held this item in front of me and studied it. It looked to be about 4 inches long and 2 inches around. It appeared to be made of silicone and coloured black. It was kind of pear-shaped with the narrow end being the part that was pushed into her bum. It bulged out at the end where the gemstone was.

"It's called a butt plug," announced Vera.

"Oh," I replied, as she stood up from the bed and went to pick up the bag, she had brought in earlier. "What's it for?"

Vera chuckled. "It's for sticking up your arse, darling," she said.

I had never seen anything like this before and I was a little surprised that Vera used one. I had never thought of my bumhole as anything but an exit. The thought of sticking something up my bum made me shudder, for a moment. But then I thought back and realised that without knowing, I had set myself up for this. During that last beautiful sex session we had, she had inserted her fingers inside my bum as well as a vibrator. Why should a butt plug be any different?

"Why would you want to use one?" I asked, as she rummaged around in her bag.

"Well for thing," she replied, retrieving a box from the bag. "They feel wonderful."

She climbed back onto the bed and handed me the box.

"You feel so deliciously full with a butt plug inside you," she explained. "Although I wouldn't recommend you using one if you have an attack of the runs."

She nudged me with her elbow and winked.

The box was made of smooth, black coloured cardboard. It felt exclusive and expensive.

"Go on," Vera urged. "It's for you after all."

Nervously, I opened the box and pulled out the inner cardboard tray. Set into the card and held in place by a gold elasticated band was a second butt plug. It was almost identical to Vera's, except this one had an emerald green gem stone, set into the handle.

"I was told that they are great for training," explained Vera.

"Training for what?" I dared to ask, but wished I hadn't.

"To train those muscles," was Vera's reply.

She went onto explain that she had read in a magazine, the title of which she elected to keep to herself, that women of a certain age can experience slackness in their pelvis area.

"Using one can help stave off incontinence," she informed me. "Also young male lovers, these days, like a nicely shaven and tight pussy."

I must have staring at her because she clicked her fingers, like a hypnotist does to bring a person out of a trance.

"Also, having a butt plug in your bum and a vibrator in your pussy at the same time can bring indescribable pleasure," she continued.

After some persuasion on Vera's part, I reluctantly agreed to try out the butt plug. I must admit that although I found the experience of having this silicon plug inserted into my bum, I was quite turned on when Vera asked me to assume to position to have it inserted. I was to adopt the same position that she showed me, when I came in from the bathroom. So I hunkered down on all fours, pushed my face into a pillow and stuck my rear high up into the air.

Vera retrieved a bottle of water based lubricant from her bag of tricks and popped the cap. I watched as she poured a generous amount into her hand and slowly rubbed her hands together.

"The lube is cold," she explained. "I'm just warming it up."

I shivered slightly as she applied the lube to my the cheeks of my bum and around my anus. There was a gentle intrusion as Vera slid her index finger inside me. Then she pulled her finger out. There was a moment of inactivity until I felt the plug being inserted.

"If you feel at all uncomfortable," she said. "Let me know. You might feel slightly full in there, but that is quite normal."

Slowly, inch by inch, Vera pushed the silicon plug inside me. Then she stopped.

"All done," she said, wiping her hands on a paper napkin. "How does you feel?"

How did I feel? Well...I felt full. I suppose that would be the best way to describe it. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling or even an uncomfortable feeling. But the plug was pressing pleasantly on the wall of my vagina.

"What now?" I asked.

"Now the fun begins," Vera replied. "Lay down on your back, with you legs apart."

I did as she asked and watched as Vera spread the gel over two of her fingers and then I felt the delicious intrusion of them into my vagina. She inserted them palm up and I felt her gently push her fingertips against the top wall of my soaking pussy. She stopped about halfway in and then began to massage that area. I noticed that she gradually applied more pressure and speed. I naturally tensed my muscles in that area, which meant that my bum muscles also tensed. It felt incredible. I found that I was squeezing harder and harder on the plug as my orgasm began to build.

"Vera," I whispered. "I am going to come in a minute."

My whole body began to shake and shudder and I heard a low groaning, coming from somewhere. Then I realised it was me. The groaning grew louder until it changed pitch and became a scream.

Vera removed her fingers just as my orgasm hit me. My legs spread wider and a large fountain of liquid erupted from my depths and arced across the bed, landing with a loud splatter on the floor beyond. But it wasn't over yet. It was almost as if I couldn't stop coming. My orgasm had completely taken control. I mentioned coming like the Trevi Fountain, earlier in the story. But this was a much harder orgasm and my juices squirted like the Jet d'Eau fountain in Lake Geneva, in Switzerland. I felt Vera fan her fingers over my pussy opening and clit, turning the geyser, I was producing, into a lawn sprinkler. I showered the bed, the pillows and Vera too.

Slowly, my orgasm eased off and Vera gently removed the plug from my anus.

As my breathing calmed, she said, "I won't ask how you feel. I do have another toy for us to try, but I think before I introduce you to it, I think you need a little more training."

"You have...something that can make me come...h-harder than that?" I asked, in short gasps.

"Oh yes," she replied, smiling. "And when I first tried it, I thought I was never going to stop coming."

Smiling, Vera rose from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back," she said and blew me a kiss.

I lay back on the mattress as I heard the sound of running water.

When she returned, we lay face to face under the sheets and held each other.

I kissed her softly on the lips and she responded in kind. Our hands began to explore our bodies and it wasn't long before we knew how turned on we were becoming.

I slid my hand between us and between Vera's thighs and could already feel her wetness, before I reached her pussy. She moaned into my mouth as to of my fingers glided over her slippery sex and up to her hardened clitoris.

Her mouth opened to receive my eager tongue, as my two fingers explored her silken depths and my thumb massaged her love button.

She whimpered as I removed my fingers to explore her bottom. As my fingers approached her bumhole, I was surprised to find that she had replaced her plug.

"I put it back in, when I went to the bathroom," she whispered, softly. "I want you to finger fuck me until I come."

I replaced my fingers into the warm, wet depths of her wanton pussy and began to slide them in and out.

"Turn your hand so that the palm is facing up," Vera instructed me. "Then slide your fingers along a little way...Ah yes, that's the spot."

I found this rough patch along the top wall of her vagina. As I began to rub it, her responses made it clear that I had found her G-spot. Her breathing became louder and erratic and her arms tightened around my body.

I struggled to free myself and slid down her body until my face was close to her soaking pussy. The aroma of her sex was heavy, but not unpleasant. As I continued to rub her G-spot, I slid my tongue over her engorged clitoris. I fastened my mouth over her mound and massaged her clit with my tongue, flicking the tip over her tiny nub.

"F-f-f-f-Fuck!", exclaimed Vera. "I'm cominnnnnnnnggggggg!"

Her thighs closed around my head, threatening to suffocate me and her pussy spasmed around my fingers. Her juices erupted in short bursts as her orgasm took its hold on her. I tried to drink as much of her as I could, but I was fighting a losing battle. She drenched my face, my hair and my neck.

As her orgasm subsided, so Vera's legs loosened their death grip on my head. I slid back up her body and she began to giggle when she saw me.

"OMG!" she laughed. "Did I do that?"

Her juices had saturated my hair and were dripping off my nose. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick around my lips, tasting her juices. Vera sat up, held my face in her hand and began to kiss me all over my face. I realised that she was in fact cleaning my face. It was such sensual experience. After about ten minutes of constant kissing, my face felt almost clean again.

Now it was my turn to clean up in the bathroom.

When I returned to the bedroom, Vera was asleep. I crawled into the bed beside her and spooned my body up to hers.

As I wrapped my left arm around her upper body, she moved it to her waist and I heard her say, in low voice, "That feels nice...goodnight."

Before sleep finally got its grip on me, I lay awake for a while, trying to figure what was happening to me. I enjoyed my times with Vera, but surely that didn't mean that I was gay, did it? I mean, I didn't spend time looking at lesbian porn, or eyeing up other women. I knew that although my marriage broke up because of the behaviour of my idiot ex and his secretary, I was still interested in men. Did that mean that I was a latent bi-sexual? Or could it just be that I had craved sexual attention for so long, that I was willing to step outside my comfort zone and try something new? Reader, you can decide on your own time.

Sleep finally got its better of me and I drifted into a content sleep.

--------o0o--------

Over the next few weeks, Vera and I met around three or four times a week. Mostly at her house, but sometimes at mine. Our relationship was primarily sexual, although we still met at Zumba classes and had dinner together afterwards.

We always drove in separate cars and did everything we could not arouse the suspicions of other people. Vera lived in small village and the residents knew her. She decided that she would rather have them know of our antics.

One time, over dinner after Zumba class, she revealed to me, that after her divorce was finalized, the community almost treated her like a leper. Dinner invitations were cancelled, her seat on the village council was suspended and people she thought of as friends, stopped calling and visiting.

"The heart wrenching part of it all," she said. "Was they took Gerald's side in it all."

She went on to explain that although it was clearly explained that Gerald had been the adulterous one, they all thought that he was such a upstanding character and therefore Vera had driven him to it.

"It has taken me a while to regain their confidence in me, " she explained. "I don't want to give them any indication of what we are up to."

"Why don't you just sell up and move on?" I asked.

"Because," she began. "By the terms of the divorce, I can keep the house on the understanding that I could not sell it within five years. If I break that provision, the house will automatically revert back to him and he could throw me out, without a thought."

She sipped her wine and continued. "That and the fact that I have spent a lot of time getting that house and garden looking the way I want it to and I'll be damned if I am going to give it up, just because a bunch mealy mouthed, stuffed shirted bastards have an opinion."

As we made our ways back to our cars, Vera touched my arm and said, "I have really enjoyed our times together. It's been exciting, but something has to change now."

My heart sunk suddenly and I could feel tears welling up in the corners of my eyes.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked, my voice cracking.

Vera smiled and then laughed. "No, silly. I just meant that we've been playing with those plugs for a while now and I think it's time I introduced you to another of my favourite toys."

As she opened her car door, she gave my a wry wink before settling behind the steering and turning the ignition key.

As we left our cars in the driveway and made our way to Vera's house, she turned to me and asked if I was wearing my plug. I told her that I had it in my handbag, but I found that sitting on it for long lengths of time was uncomfortable.

"Well, when we get inside," she said. "I want you to pop it in for me. I've got a surprise that will blow you panties off."

Once inside, I used Vera's downstairs loo to pop in the butt plug. Over the last few weeks, I had become adept at fitting it quite easily. Once it was snug inside my rectum, I replaced my white cotton panties and went upstairs where I joined Vera in the bedroom.

She was already on the bed, naked and masturbating. I could see her bald and deliciously wet pussy was glistening with her wetness. I stood for a moment and watched as she slid two of her fingers into her soaking slit and used a finger from the other hand to massage her anus. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the feelings running through her body. I was beginning to feel moist as well and so I began to strip off my clothes.

I had just removed my bra and was about to remove my underwear, when Vera came suddenly and loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck!" she exclaimed. "That was a good orgasm but not nearly as good as when you're licking me, my dear."

She opened her eyes and saw me in the middle of disrobing.

"Don't you dare remove those panties," she commanded. "I want to do that."

At her request, I climbed on the bed and lay on my stomach.

I felt Vera's fingertips slowly gliding along my spine. towards my waist. She moved her hands over my panty-clad buttocks and along my thighs.

"I just love when you wear white cotton panties, " Vera admitted. "They carry a certain innocence and chastity. Almost like a virginal schoolgirl."

I felt her hands move back along my thighs towards my crotch. My pussy was flowing like stream by this point and I could feel the gusset of my panties beginning to soak.

Vera asked me to bend at the waist so that my head and shoulders rested on the bed, but my bottom was pointing up in the air.

I felt her warm breath on my bum as she moved her face across my buttocks. Her nose poked between my cheeks and she moaned as she breathed in.

"I can smell your arousal," she said and slid two fingers along my gusset. "You are soaked."

Vera hooked a two fingers under the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my knees. Her hands gripped my bum cheeks and parted them. I moaned as I felt the tip of her tongue glide over my bloated labia, lapping at the juices that were dripping from my soaking lips. At the same time, she grabbed a hold of my plug and began to twist it inside my anus. As her tongue began to dart in and out of my pussy, her fingers slid the plug back and forth. The sensation was out of this world and it wasn't long before I felt the unmistakable signs my impending orgasm approaching.

Vera removed her tongue, but kept up fucking my anus, with the butt plug, while two of her fingers slid into my soaking hole. With those fingers pointed downwards, she found my g-spot and exploited it. The combination of finger fucking and ass fucking together brought me to a climax stronger than I had ever had before. I am sure that by now, dear reader, you might be getting bored with me saying how my pussy erupted, spraying my juices everywhere, but it is true. Until I met Vera, squirting during an orgasm was a rarity for me. But since she introduced me to this other world of sex, it became a regular occurrence. Even at home, alone, with just my imagination and my dildo, I still managed to squirt across the mattress. Vera was giving me the best orgasms ever. But as I found out, after coming down from that major climax, Vera had other plans.

She told me to remain in the position I was in and keep my eyes closed. Now, I have come to trust Vera immensely over the last few weeks, so I did as I was told, but I could feel myself shaking with a mixture of intrepidation and excitement. I could feel movement and hear a rustling sound behind me. I couldn't have been sure right then, but it felt like Vera was dipping into her shopping bag. There was some clicking sounds and a sound like a belt being tightened, but as I said, I couldn't be sure.

"Okay," I heard Vera say. "You can open your eyes now."

My eyes nearly popped out my skull when I saw what Vera had been doing. I had only heard Vera talk about these things, but I never thought, in a million years, that she would actually go out and buy one. Around her waist she wore a leather harness and from the front of this harness hung the biggest flesh coloured dildo I had ever seen. Also, the dildo was extremely life like. It was thick, with a large mushroom head and even had fake testicles slung beneath. Along the sides of the dildo were realistic veins.

"What do you think?" she asked, eagerly awaiting my reply.

"Er, " I replied. "It's very...erm...life like."

"Touch it if you like," she suggested.

Tentatively, I reached out and ran my fingertip over the head and along the shaft. It felt amazingly life like too.

1...34567...10