Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you plan to do with it?" I asked. knowing Vera as I had come to, her intentions could be anything.

"I'm going to fuck with it, my darling," she proudly announced.

My eyebrows raised at this point.

Vera could see that I was a little perplexed by this all and tried to calm me down by explaining.

"I've seen how you react when I finger fuck you, with the plug in your bum," she said. "I've used a vibrator and the plug at the same time and the effect is off the scale. I thought you might like to try this idea."

I still wasn't sure and Vera realised this from the look on my face.

"This dildo has a vibrating function, which works both ways. I think will blow your mind," she went on to explain. "It must have been a while now, since you have had a cock of any kind up there and I thought I could "be the man" and give you a mind blowing fuck, whilst getting myself off at the same time."

It still seemed a little odd to me, but somehow Vera convinced me and told me that it was new territory for her too.

Still on my hands and knees, I tried to relax, but, I suppose because there was a slight fear of the unknown, I braced myself. I heard a low humming sound as Vera switched on the vibrating dildo.

"Oooo," she moaned. "I haven't tried this on before. This vibration is lovely. I'm getting wet already."

I watched as she applied a generous amount of lubricant gel along the length of the dildo's shaft and squirmed as she applied the leftover gel to my already soaking slit.

"Hmm," she mused. "Maybe I didn't need to apply so much lube after all."

Gently, her hand gripped my buttocks and I felt the head of the fake penis touch the entrance to my vagina. Slowly she moved her hips forward and I felt its full length enter me.

There definitely is a difference between pushing a vibrator inside you yourself and having someone thrust it into you. I hadn't felt anything like this in years. I certainly hadn't felt another woman giving it to me like this before. It seemed so surreal.

Vera moved back and forth behind me and it really did feel like I was being fucked by a cock, except the vibrations were the big giveaway. Still, they added to the incredible sensation I was experiencing. I still had the butt plug inside me too and this increased that sensation. Then Vera leaned forward and put her hand underneath me. I felt her fingers rubbing over my clitoris, which was engorged and very sensitive. A loud moan erupted from somewhere deep within me as I began to feel my orgasm begin to build.

"I can't believe how good this feels," I said, as Vera leaned back, released her hold on my clit and began to thrust harder and faster into me.

"I know," she replied. "Every time I thrust into you, you push back and the vibrations from this thing rub my clit and I squirt a little. We're going to change positions soon, so that you can fuck me."

I could have reacted to that last remark, but I was so lost in the feelings of my impending orgasm and the squelching sloppy sounds her thrusting of the dildo was making in my liquescent cleft, that I couldn't be bothered.

My orgasm was rushing towards me at a phenomenal rate. It began in my toes and worked its way along my legs. When it reached my groin, I lost control.

Vera sensed I was about to come and pulled out the dildo just in time. My pussy imitated a fire hose as it fired jet after jet of pussy juice over the mattress. I was on all fours at that moment, but I lost control of my arms and sank into the pillow, with my bum in the air.

When I look back on this memory, I cannot believe how powerful this orgasm was. Her finger fucking me had produced incredible, earth-quaking orgasms in me that I had never had before. When she first used a vibrator on me, it must have been the erotic nature of having another woman do it that made me come harder than I had before. What I just experienced with the vibrating dildo, the butt plug and Vera fucking me combined, brought me to level of orgasm I never knew existed.

As I came down from my cosmic orgasm, Vera whispered, "You know you have to return the favour."

Still panting and breathless, I asked, "What. You mean strap that thing on myself and fuck you with it?"

"You'll love it, I'll guarantee," she answered. "The vibrations over your clit will be enough to make you come again."

She added in an encouraging tone o voice, "Go in, give it a try. You won't regret it."

Nervously, I buckled the harness in place, whilst Vera went into the bathroom to wash the dildo. I noticed that there was a hole at the front of the harness for the dildo to slide into, but on the strap that went between there a strap with a large circular hole. i quickly realized this was for either another dildo or a plug.

When she returned, she clicked it into place on the harness and switched it on, using a small power pack, that was attached to the harness.

"There are three vibration settings," she said. "Level two will suffice. Any higher and you'll be reduced to a quivering mess."

The vibrations felt delightful as waves of enjoyment passed through my vulva. My clit was pulsing and I could feel my pussy was already beginning to moisten as I moved closer to Vera. I pushed my hips forward and watched as the head of the dildo slid passed Vera's slick and puffy labia. She moaned aloud as the full length of the fake penis disappeared into her vagina.

I was in unknown territory here. I had never fucked anyone in my life. The mechanics of this was a bit hard to get used to. But Vera must have sensed this because she instructed me hold her hips and move back and forth within her.

I placed my hands on either side of her hips and pushed my pelvis forward, then pulled it back. After a few times, I found that I was slowly building a rhythm.

Vera revealed that the secret to a really good fucking was variation on the theme. She taught me how to roll my hips, which caused the dildo to move in a more circular motion, making it seem like I was fucking her from different angles. I pulled my hips back, as she also requested, to a point where only the head of the fake penis was inside her. I was to roll my hips again before plunging myself completely back into her cunt. There was a delicious squelching sound and her juices bubbled up around the base of the dildo, as I slid the full length of it deep into her juice drenched pussy.

At her request, I began to move faster within her. My strokes became harder and more forceful and soon I was pounding her pussy with all the force I could muster. At the same time, the vibrations from the dildo were sending my clit into a melt down and I could my own juices streaming down the inside of my thighs.

We both came at the same time and as Vera rocked and rolled through her orgasm, I stayed motionless and held the dildo deep within her, as mine washed over me.

I would say that for the next two or three hours, we fucked each other senseless until sheer exhaustion forced us to call it a night and we fell into each others and fast asleep.

--------o0o--------

In the morning, I awoke to find myself alone in bed. I could smell the fragrant scent of newly brewed coffee and guessed that Vera was downstairs preparing breakfast. I felt a little sore from the furious fucking of the previous night and lay still for a moment, reminiscing over our fervid lovemaking.

I kept telling myself that neither of us were lesbian, despite everything pointing to the contrary. I tried to reconcile myself by saying that Vera was just teaching me stuff about sex and myself that I had not thought about before.

I arose from the mattress and padded, naked to the bathroom. After peeing and wiping, I walked back the bed. It was then that I heard the sound of a lawnmower coming from outside. I peered through the net curtains and my eyes beheld a gorgeous sight. Out in the garden were two of the sexiest men I had ever seen. The one pushing the lawnmower was tall, dark haired and bare chested. It was clear that he liked to work out, because although he wasn't overly muscular, he was chiseled in all the right places. His body shone with a gossamer covering of perspiration. As he bent over, to uncouple the grass box from the mower, I smiled when I saw the way his jeans clung to his behind. He seemed to have a very nice tight pair of buttocks.

His partner had long, curly blond hair and wore a red tank top. He wore knee length shorts and thick work boots on his feet. He was a little shorter than the dark haired guy, but he was also well built and muscular.

I felt my pussy twinge at the sight of these two handsome examples of manhood.

"Enjoying the view?" asked Vera, as she entered the bedroom.

"Very nice," I whispered as my fingers reached south to take care of my "itch". " I hope they do a good job for you."

She was dressed in a white, terry toweling robe and smiled as I turned around to accept the mug of steaming coffee, that she had made for me.

"You could say that," she said, slyly. "Although I am not sure if you mean in the garden or...the bedroom."

I had to think for a moment. Then the penny dropped.

"Vera," I said, in a tone of mock shock. "Are you telling me that you have had sex with both of them?"

"Yes," she replied, matter of fact like. "And not always at the same time either."

My jaw dropped. A threesome. She was hinting that she'd had sex with both of them in a three-way. I had heard of such things, but it wasn't something that Leonard and I had ever talked about, or suggested we tried.

I turned once again to feast my eyes on this smorgasbord of manliness.

Vera came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She was now naked and I fell into her, enjoying the warmth of her body against mine. Her hands reached up and cupped my breasts and my nipples reacted accordingly. She tweaked them, rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. I moved my head to one side, as she nuzzled into my neck and kissed it.

"But honey," she whispered. "Do you think you are ready for them?"

"What do you think?" I answered.

Her tongue made lazy lines around my neck and along my spine.

"Maybe not both of them," she said, as I felt the tip of her tongue glide over my pelvis and to the top of my bum crack. "But I think you could learn a thing or two from Tomasz."

"Is he the dark haired one?" I asked, as her tongue slid between my buttocks and over my puckered rosebud. I gasped as she parted my cheeks and poked her tongue into my anus.

"Yes, he's the dark haired one," she replied. "They are both from Poland and he has a very nice and very large cock."

"Maybe you could arrange for us to get together," I said. My knees were now weakening as Vera's tongue continued it's journey to my vulva. A long moan emitted from me as she slid across my labia and slid her tongue straight into my wet hole.

"All in good time," replied Vera.

I looked down at her, with a puzzled look on my face, as she knelt in front of me and peeled apart my labia with her fingers.

Before sliding her tongue over my pulsating clitoris, Vera said, "I am not sure that you are completely ready for a cock his size. I believe it could be bigger than your ex-husband's."

" I feel ready for a cock of any size," I replied, breathlessly.

Vera slid two fingers into my wet hole and began to finger fuck me, while I gazed down at Tomasz's chiseled torso. I closed my eyes and imagined his hands on my body, his lips on mine, my hands on his erect cock.

Vera's skilled fingers brought me to a knee bending orgasm, a lot faster than I would have liked and my juices dribbled out of me and streamed along her arms, dripping from her elbow.

She stood up and slid her two juice laden fingers between my lips, inviting me to taste my own juices.

"I'll have a word with Tomasz and asked him to come over to your house and trim your bush," said Vera, with a devilish wink.

--------o0o--------

A few days later, I was languishing under warm, foamy water, taking a relaxing morning bath. I had been wondering when I would receive my visit from Tomasz, or indeed whether Vera had even told him about me or made arrangements with him.

I sank beneath the warm, soapy water, closed my eyes and tried to reignite my fantasy. My fingers strayed to my pussy and I began to rub my clitoris, imagining what it would be like with Tomasz licking and tasting my cunt.

My train of thought was derailed, to my chagrin, when I heard my phone vibrate. I dried my hands, reached out and retrieved my phone from the vanity unit. I could see from the screen notification that Vera had sent me an sms. I tapped the screen to open the message.

"Hi sweetie, I hope you are ready. I spoke to Tomasz and he seems very keen to come and trim your hedge and mow your lawn. He'll arrive at your place at ten o' clock. I haven't told him that everything. He is under the impression that all you want in your garden tending to. The rest is up to you, but I can assure you, he will reciprocate, once you show him your intentions ;). Have fun, Vera xx"

My heart rate suddenly rose and my breathing became quicker. I was excited at Tomasz's arrival. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that I had just over and hour to get ready.

Vera was as good as her word. I was looking out of the bedroom window, that overlooked the road and on the stroke of ten, a large, blue Ford transit van pulled up at the kerb, outside the house. The driver's opened and Tomasz got out. He was wearing cut-off jeans that finished just above his knee. A check patterned short sleeved shirt adorned his upper body and it open to halfway down his chest and on his feet, he wore heavy work boots.

I had elected to wear a yellow striped summer dress, made from a light airy material, the hem of which finished just above my knees. I bought some new underwear, online, just in case such an occasion should arise. The style was called "Brazillian cut". White microfibre briefs that were almost see-through due to the lacy nature of the pattern, with a thong that went up my bum crack. Surprisingly very comfortable to wear. The bra was made of the same material, but the cups were padded, something I was thankful for as my nipples were hard from my excitement. Before I put on my dress, I looked at myself in the mirror. One final check. I had made sure that I was well shaven. Not a hair to be seen. The panties were pulled a little higher up my bum crack than I would have liked, but they produced a pleasing camel toe at the front, which made me smile.

As I watched Tomasz close and lock his van door and make his way to the garden gate, I could feel my pussy beginning to lubricate.

I made my way downstairs, as he rang the door bell.

"Hello," he said, with a smile that could melt any woman's underwear. "Vera has sent me to cut your grass and pull up the weeds." His broken English only served to endear him further and my heart melted along with my gusset.

I told him to walk around the side the of the house and that I let him in through the back gate.

It was very warm outside, I started to feel perspiration forming on my forehead as I unlocked and opened the gate. that led into the back garden.

My garden is nowhere as large as Vera's, but it is large enough. When Leonard and I moved here, the lawn was about 18 meters long and about 3 meters wide. The grass was so over grown that Leonard had to use a scythe to cut it down, before he had any chance of using a lawnmower. Over the years, it was transformed numerous times. By the time of this story, there was a large shed and greenhouse built at the far end of the garden, with a path made from patio slabs, that led to them. Either side of the path grew apple and plum trees. In the years past, I used to make a variety of jams and preserves with the fruits, but over the last few years, I lost interest.

In addition to building out the kitchen, we had a conservatory built to provide extra space. Large, hinged patio doors provided entry into the conservatory from the house and a second pair sliding of patio doors provided access to the garden.

There was a large square wooden deck that stretched from the conservatory about 2 meters out onto the lawn across the width of the house. Perfect for outdoor meals and relaxing on sun-loungers. I had already placed some garden furniture out on there, in the form of a wooden table, surrounded by four wooden chairs. A parasol stood up through the middle of the table, anchored to the deck by a sand filled base. Just in front of the patio doors, I unfolded and placed a sun lounger.

On the right of the lawn, Leonard built a fishpond. In it he put some goldfish and a catfish. Over the decades, we had found other additions had been made by Mother Nature. A family of toads moved in as well as a couple of newts.

On the opposite side, for reasons only know to himself, Leonard built a gazebo, which rarely got used and one day, I promised myself, would be torn down.

Before Tomasz began work, with the lawnmower, I instructed him that I would also need the flowerbeds weeding as well. He was more than happy to comply with my wishes. He went to his van and returned with a wheelbarrow, a petrol driven mower and a variety of gardening implements, including a hoe and a spade.

As I watched him, he removed his shirt, revealing his muscular torso. He yanked on the lawnmower's starter cable and the machine spluttered into life. He adjusted the clutch so that mower was at the correct engine speed and began at the bottom of the lawn.

The sun was beginning to get strong and I could feel myself getting very hot. I could see a thin film of perspiration begin to cover Tomasz body and felt my own body temperature begin to rise.

Sliding open the patio doors, I went inside the house and upstairs to the bedroom.

I could not believe how turned on I was feeling. I knew one thing. I wanted Tomasz. More than anything at that moment, I needed him to fuck me hard and make me come like crazy. I needed a plan to attract him that wasn't so obvious. but gave him the hint without him realizing it.

I stripped off my clothes and my underwear, making note of the fact that my panties were once again soaked.

I opened a drawer in my dressing table and retrieved my bikini. Not entirely revealing but hopefully enough to get his attention. The garment was white and comprised of a top and bottoms. The top covered my boobs, allowing a small amount of cleavage to be seen. I put the top on back to front, to allow me to join the back clasp together. My nipples were as hard as pebbles and almost poked through the material, as I pulled the two halves of the clasp together. Even though the top opened from the back, the cups were joined at the centre by two brass rings, one slightly larger than other.

The bottoms were high cut and the front and back were joined together by a series of rings. The back portion of the bikini bottoms were almost thong-like, sliding a short way up my bum crack. I pulled them up over my legs and almost to my thighs. Before I pulled them into place and adjusted the thong part of the garment, I opened my nightstand. In the drawer that I had pulled out lay two penis like vibrators, a small gadget that I slid over my fingers for extra clitoral stimulation, when I masturbated and my butt plug. The one that I tried out at Vera's house, I left with her. The one in my nightstand was a new one that I bought a few days ago, in the hope that the situation I was in now would happen.

I retrieved a tube of lubricant from the drawer as well and removed the cap. I squeezed a tiny amount onto my finger and smeared it around my anus. Then I squeezed a tiny amount of the gel over the pointed end of the plug. Holding my butt cheeks apart with one hand, I slowly inserted the plug with the other. I felt the tip of the plug reach my sphincter muscles and pushed a little more, whilst trying to relax my muscles. Little by little, the plug slid inside my rectum until the plug was all the way in and only the handle was left showing. I grabbed a tissue, from off the top the of the night stand and cleaned the excess gel from around the base of the plug. Satisfied that everything was correctly and safely in place, I pulled up my bikini bottoms and adjusted the thong part to cover the plug and help keep it in place.

1...45678...10