Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the can of shaving gel.

"Formulated for those intimate places," it said on the can.

Stepping out of the way of the water, for a moment, I shook it and squirted a small amount of gel into the palm of my hand. It quickly grew into a large foaming mass and I began to massage into my mound. I also ran my foam laden fingers through my pussy, around my labia and I even allowed my finger to trace around my puckered rosebud.

I could feel my pussy begin to moisten and I knew it wasn't shower water.

Grabbing hold of my battery powered, wet razor, I used my other hand to pull the skin taut, over my pubic mound. Slowly I dragged the blade across my skin and immediately saw a difference.

I also liked the tiny vibrations that the razor emitted.

There was no turning back now, I thought. A minute later and my pubic mound was history.

Now came the tricky part. Using my right hand to pull the skin across, I started to remove the hair from the right side of my outer labia. Then I repeated the process on the other side.

Satisfied with the result, it was time to remove the hair from the rest of my crotch and bumhole.

I squattered down and slowly drew the razor from just behind my anus, all the way to my pussy. My juices were dripping and I was so turned on. But I needed to concentrate otherwise I might be left with a nasty nick! As the triple blade slowly moved across my puckered little rosebud, the vibrations it gave off caused my knees to shudder and goosebumps rose on my skin. It was such an enjoyable sensation.

I had never been one for anal sex, even though I know completely what it is. I've always considered that part of my body as an exit, not an entrance. But I can't deny that running that razor over my rosebud caused the most amazing feelings and helped to perptuate more juices to flow from my pussy.

Finally, I was finished.

Vera had also told me that showering my crotch and pubic area would facilitate in removing stray and loose hair.

What she didn't tell me, however, was that having a bald, hairless pussy would intensify the sensations when aiming the shower head at my naked vulva. I crouched down, holding the shower head

in my right hand and leaned against the wall. At this angle, my pussy was open to the world. I held the showerhead underneath myself and aimed the warm spray at my anus. Moving the shower head back and forth, I alternated in aiming the spray at my wide open pussy and my puckered arsehole. With my free hand, I drew lazy circles over my engorged clit.

Slowly I felt orgasm begin to build.

I realised that could not stay in this squat position for long as I felt my knees would lock. So I stood up, still aiming warm, watery cascade at my pussy. I intensified the rubbing of my clitoris and so my pussy began spraying its juices to mingle with the shower water. My knees went to jelly as this tsunami orgasm washed over me.

I dropped the shower head, spraying the interior of the shower cubicle. I lent against the tile wall, regaining my composure and coming back to Earth.

A little later, I called Vera and told her about my experience.

"That sounds really excitìng," she said. "I've no plans for tonight. Why don't you pop over for supper and give me all the dirty details."

I accepted Vera's invitation and got myself ready.

I am not sure if it was the two orgasms I had given myself earlier, or the catching sight of my newly shaven pussy in the mirror, but I felt compelled to put on my sexist panties. Powder blue satin, with lace side panels and a cute little bow over the front. I've never been one for thongs or g-strings. Panties can be very sexy, if you buy the right ones and they can be comfortable and give you an amazing amount of confidence too. I didn't wear any tights because it was too warm outside. I elected to wear a nice lemon yellow floral print dress, which finished just above my knees. I had been waiting for what I thought was the right occasion and for some unknown reason, having a late supper with Vera seemed to be the right reason.

I left Lenny a note:

"Gone to Vera's for supper. You can make your own dinner tonight and every night if you can't get yourself home on time. We can talk later."

I didn't even write an "x" at the end, which was normally what I would do.

I grabbed my keys, opened the door and locked it behind me.

--------o0o--------

"Do you think Leonard is having an affair?" asked Vera, as she handed a glass of dry sherry.

I was sitting on her couch. It was huge, but it had to be, in order to fill the gap in her equally vast lounge. The room was large. Carpeted wall to wall, it housed a 3 piece lounge suite. The sofa upon I was seated formed the third of three large pieces. The armchairs were larger than my couch at home. There was a fireplace in the centre of the outside wall, but it had been blocked off years ago and now only had a mock coal fire burning in it. In the hearth were brass trinkets and antique implements, that were replicas of the tools you would have used to keep the fireplace clean and for tending to the fire. A large carriage clock adorned the stone mantelpiece, with family snaps placed on either side.

Behind the couch was a large bay window, that looked out onto a long back lawn. Crab apple and wild cherry trees grew on both sides, providing shade and some privacy from the neighbours. The wild flowers that grew in the borders served to compliment the trees and a stone path wended its way through the bowling green manicured lawn, to a shed and a greenhouse at the bottom.

Vera was standing in front of the fireplace, with a glass in one hand and the sherry bottle in the other. She was dressed in a emerald green dress that clung to her body, accentuating all and I mean all her curves. It also heightened the intensity of her orange/red hair, which cascaded over her shoulders, partially covering her ample chest.

I am not gay, but I have to admit that I was attracted to her in some way. She looked so damned sexy. It was quite obvious that she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were erect and standing proud, pressing against the green material. My eyes moved further down her statuesque body and I realised that I could detect any form of panty line at her waist.

I realised that I was aroused, but I put it down to the alcohol and pushed the thought to the back of my mind.

"I can't be absolutely sure," I answered, after taking a sip. I felt the amber liquid gently burn its way down my throat and onward to my stomach. "But I'm beginning to get a nagging feeling in my stomach and I don't like it."

"What will you do, if he is screwing someone else?" Vera asked, as she first refilled her own glass and then offered me a top up. I declined.

"You mean apart from throwing his belongings out on the front lawn and taking his house keys?"

Vera chuckled, but I honestly did not know how I would react.

One thing I know about Vera is that she is an excellent cook and although the invitation was for supper, this was far more than I had expected. She had gone to the trouble of creating a 7 course tasting menu, each with its own wine accompaniment.

"I have always wanted to give this a try," she said, as she munched on treacle cured salmon. "I had this menu at a restaurant, before Gerald committed his crime. We were on holiday and thought it would fun to try something new. Gerald was so "meat and two veg" back then. I was determined to break him out of his mould."

Each dish was small but packed with flavour. Vera told me that she had gone online, found the restaurant. She emailed the place and told them that she was planning a dinner party and really wanted to recreate some of the dishes. Incredibly, they happily furnished her with all the recipes. She was awarded a more than substantial payout from the divorce, including the house, that money was really no problem for Vera. Something I had become envious of her for.

The lamb dish, with grilled artichokes, aubergine and courgettes was amazing and perfectly complimented with and Argentinian wine.

I have to admit that after 7 courses and and wines, I was not only stuffed, but quite tipsy and sure that I was unable to drive home.

"You can stay here," suggested Vera, as she handed me a second glass of french dessert wine. "I've four bedrooms for you to choose from and they are all made up and ready."

I took her up on her offer and for a moment, I thought I saw her eyes flash as she smiled.

I was seated on the spacious couch again and this time Vera came and sat next to me.

She turned to me and bent her left leg under right. Her dress moved, showing me quite a bit of her inner thighs and the crotch of her white lacy panties. I felt my cheeks redden slightly, as I tried to look as though I hadn't noticed. But inside, I was feeling quite horny. I couldn't figure out whether it was the alcohol or something else.

Vera leaned forward, placed her hand halfway up my right thigh, below the hem of my dress and said, "So..."

I sipped a little more of the dessert wine, looked into her eyes and replied, "So..? So...what?"

Vera leaned back, removing her hand.

"So, tell me all about the shaving experience. I am dying to know, if you enjoyed it or not."

I paused, looking for words to say.

"Okay," she said. "I'll start you off. Was it tough removing all that hair. If I remember that night at the gym, you had a veritable forest growing between your thighs."

Once again, I could feel my cheeks redden. I took a deep breath.

"It wasn't easy at first," I began. "I had to be careful when trimming my pubic hair, that I didn't nick myself."

"I guess the toughest area was around your clitoris," she said, as if this was a normal everyday conversation.

"N..no..." I stuttered. "I mean yes, it was a little tougher than I thought. I was scared of cutting myself."

"But you managed that alright," Vera said, trying to lead me into more of this odd confessional.

"I managed to trim all the hair on my mound," I replied.

"How was the shaving?" she asked, eagerly. "Did you use the battery powered razor, as I suggested?"

"Yes," I replied. "I bought everything you wrote on the list and even went in the shower to do it."

I was feeling a little uncomfortable with this inquisition, but Vera wasn't letting up on the questioning.

"I am more than a little curious," she said. "But did you come while you shaved?"

I was astounded by the question. How could she know? Unless the same thing happened to her.

"I had the most wonderful orgasm," she revealed. "When I was shaving the hair around the top of my clit, those vibrations nearly blew my head. I couldn't believe how powerful an orgasm could be."

"Well, yes," I admitted. "I did have an orgasm." I wasn't going to reveal that it almost caused me to collapse in the shower. "It was nice and unexpected. It was a pleasant surprise."

Vera placed her glass on the table at her side of the couch. "I was so horny at the end of it all that I masturbated in the shower. I couldn't wait until after. It had to happen right there and then. Was it the same for you?"

I didn't know what to say. Vera was trying to get me to reveal my most deepest secrets.

She leaned in again and this time placed her hand a little higher up my thigh. I think she noticed me squirm a little. I had no idea what her intentions were.

"Look," she said. "You're not being straight with me. I was the one who suggested you shave you pubic bush off. I am just trying to compare experiences, that's all. We're just two friends having a conversation and what is said in this room, stays in this room. There's no need to be embarrassed about it."

Another deep breath.

"I shaved all the hair off," I began. "I took all of your advice and used it. I even shaved my bumhole, even though I still don't know when or if anyone will ever go down there. But I have to admit that I did enjoy the vibrations I felt when the razor passed over it. I wasn't expecting that sensation and..." I paused, trying to work out what to say next. "I have to admit that it caused my juices to flow a bit."

A broad grin creased Vera's lips.

I continued. "After all the hair was removed, I turned the shower on myself and when the water spray hit my clitoris and anus simultaneously, I had the most earth shattering orgasm I had ever had in my life."

She clapped her hand and cheered.

I was on a roll now. "Not even Leonard's penis could help me achieve that kind of intense orgasm." I leaned into Vera as I was about to reveal my darkest innermost secret. "I even squirted...me...squirted...I have never squirted before. I don't know what is happening to me!"

Vera clasped her hands over mine and said, "Pamela, I fear that you have led a life of non-fulfillment."

I was about to object, but Vera held up her hand to silence me.

"I am sorry if I offended you and I am sure you believe that Leonard and his enormous cock was able to satisfy you, in the past, but what you have just revealed has told me that while you thought you had everything you needed, sexually, you haven't experienced everything."

She leaned in again, placed her hand further up my thigh and smiled. "Why don't you show me how well you shaved," she said.

My mouth opened, hit the floor and then closed again. I was in shock.

"You're not serious!" I exclaimed. "Vera...you're not gay...are you?"

Vera laughed. "No, of course not," she replied. "But that doesn't mean I can't have a healthy interest and admiration for the female genitalia. I told you what to do, gave you all the instructions and a list of things to buy, in order for you to shave successfully. I think I am entitled to see at least how well you did."

Now, here's the strange bit. Through all me telling Vera how I shaved, masturbated with the shower and had a squirting orgasm, my pussy was tingling and my panties were getting quite damp. Why should I have been embarrassed, or even shocked, by the fact that she wanted to see how smoothly I had shaven my vagina.

I opened my legs a little and Vera moved closer, running her hand further up my inner thigh. This felt weird and strangely wonderful at the same time. I wonder, had I been sober, whether I would have allowed what happened next.

Vera leaned in close to me and our lips met in soft, warm kiss. I parted my lips a little and felt her tongue slide between them. I sucked on the tip of her and quietly moaned, when I felt her fingers slide over the front of my panties.

As her fingers progressed towards my soaking gusset, I put my hand on the back of her head and pulled her into me more. The kiss was now getting intense and passionate and Vera moved her lips to my throat.

I almost cried aloud when I felt her hand slide inside the waistband of my silky, moist garment. Her middle finger gently moved along my slippery slit and found my engorged clit. As she turned lazy circles over my hardened love button, I heard myself whisper, "Please...taste...me.."

Vera lifted her head and looked me in the eyes.

"Are you absolutely sure, this is what you want?" she asked.

Pensively, I nodded.

Vera slid onto floor, between my legs and pushed the hem of my dress completely up, over my thighs and to my waist.

"Someone is definitely turned on," she observed. "Your panties are soaking."

Without asking and in almost one movement, Vera pulled my panties to my knees, before yanking them to my ankles. I kicked them off as she pushed my thighs further apart. The aroma of my sex seemed to fill the room.

"Wow! Such a cute, wet pussy and nicely shaved too," she said. "Woman, your juices are dripping off your thighs."

Vera moved between my legs and I felt her gently kiss and lick her way up my inner thighs, towards my aching cunt.

I gasped as I felt her hot breath on my crotch. Her fingers gently parted my labia and my eyes rolled up into my head, as I felt the delicious intrusion of her tongue.

I opened my thighs more and raised my left leg over the arm rest, to afford her more access to my dripping hole.

With the flat of her tongue, Vera made long sweeps along my opening, nibbling my labia and teasing my clit. My vagina was leaking like a river and Vera was licking up every drop. She sucked each of my labia between her lips and nibbled on them.

She gripped my thighs and pulled me towards the front of the couch, so that my bum was almost over the edge of the cushion. Then I felt something different. Something new. The stiff tip of her tongue brushed against my anus. I was surprised at how pleasant it felt. She poked and prodded my little puckered starfish, without going deep inside.

Her tongue worked its way back up my open slit, towards my aching clitoris. She fastened her lips around my tiny bud and began to suck on it. I felt as though joy was like a warm blanket and I was wrapped up it.

I was in heaven. I had never felt this kind of thing before.

Having a woman between my thighs, sucking my clitoris, chewing my labia, was a completely different feeling from that of being with a man. For one thing, there was none of that nasty irritation on my thighs, that you would get with beard stubble. The whole experience was more gentle, more romantic. My body felt as though tiny electric shocks were passing through it.

She paused, momentarily, to suck on two of her fingers, before returning to sucking my engorged clit. Then I felt two fingers slowly enter my soaking hole.

She moved them back and forth, all the time relentlessly sucking my love button.

I felt her push her fingers deeper into me and then she bent them up into the roof of my vagina and began massaging an area just a few centimetres inside me, underneath where my clitoris was. This massaging started a sensation I had only ever had when Leonard was inside me. I think I must tell you that not only was his cock long and thick, but also had a tendency to bend slightly into a curve. When he fucked me, his cock rubbed along the same spot, where Vera's fingers were now.

A deep, guttural mewling began somewhere inside me, as I felt my orgasm build. I think Vera could sense this, because she intensified her sucking of my clit and her fingers were now hammering in and out of my sopping pussy. My juices were in free flow and I fear that I may have stained her lovely couch. But at that moment I didn't have a care in the world. What was happening to my body was out of this world.

I placed my hands either side of Vera's head to hold her in place as my orgasm took over. I can only describe it like a massive tidal wave of emotion washing over me. My breathing quickened and my muscles tensed. The feeling came from the depths of my being and exploded in my pelvis. I sat bolt upright and closed my thighs. When I came, I squirted and Vera caught the full force of it, square in her face.

My juices sprayed everywhere and I could hear Vera eagerly lapping them up, or drinking them down. I couldn't be sure, for at that moment, my ears filled up with a buzzing sound.

Slowly, bit by bit, my orgasm subsided. I let go of Vera's head and slumped back into the couch, my legs draped open once again.

Wiping the remnants of my orgasm from her face, Vera said, smiling, "I take it that you had a good orgasm, then."

We both fell about laughing our heads off.

"I would suggest," she continued, after getting her breath back. "That given your tendency to squirting, we should continue this in the bedroom."

She stood up, held out her hand, smiled and said, "C'mon, let's go to bed."

Her master bedroom was twice the size of mine. A large window, which was covered by several lace curtains and had drapes either side of it, overlooked the manicured back lawn. There was queen-sized bed stood on a raised floor, at the center of the outer wall. Floral patterned bed sheets and pillowcases adorned the bed , which also had a metal frame headboard. Either side of the bed stood nightstands, each with their own lamp stand. There was a dressing table against the wall behind the door. The mirror that hung above it was huge and surrounded by light bulbs. I noted that it reflected the bed. A thick, plush carpet covered the floor.