Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was recovering from this "semen shower", Vera yelled that she was about to come. I looked across to see Tomasz slamming his cock in and out of Vera's pussy as she thrashed about, in the throes of her orgasm. Tomasz announced that he too was about to come. His body jerked as he ejaculated his seed deep into Vera's vagina. He pulled his cock out of her and continued to spray, what was left in his scrotum, over her stomach and pubic mound.

After we had all calmed down a little, Vera suggested that we continue our "fuck fest" in the bedroom.

"I don't want to be spending the rest of the weekend, cleaning up semen stains from the furniture, darlings," she said.

As we reached the bedroom, I decided that I was very sticky from Krystian's orgasm and I told everyone that I was heading to the shower to clean up a little.

Vera winked as she told me that they would wait for me.

When I returned, I could hear moaning and sloppy squelching sounds, coming from the bedroom. Vera was kneeling on the mattress, with both boys standing either side of her. She held their hard penises in each hand and was taking it turn sucking them. I watched for a moment or two.

Vera turned her head to the left, towards Krystian. She held his balls in her left hand , while her right hand wanked his erection. Her mouth was clamped hard around his girth, as she sucked hard on the thick shaft.

Tomasz was standing to her right, his long cock in his hand, wanking and watching as she expertly deep throated Krystian. Vera came up for air and turned her head towards Tomasz and repeated the action, sucking hard and deep on his hard cock.

Vera was about to go down on Krystian again, when she caught sight of me watching her. She let go of the boy's cocks and ordered Tomasz to lie down on his back. She climbed on top of him straddled his head. She demanded he eat her pussy, while she rode his face.

I couldn't resist Tomasz's huge erection that was standing up proud of his body. I climbed on to his lower body and straddled him, gripping his iron hard phallus.

I sank my soaking vagina along its hard shaft. There was a delicious squelching sound as the tip of his cock spread my labia and I moaned as he filled me up to the top.

Krystian stood to my right, brandishing his fat erection in his hand. I opened my mouth as I rode Tomasz, taking Krystian's cock in my mouth and sucking hard on it..

Tomasz's hard cock felt huge in my pussy, as I rode him. Vera squatted over his face, before sinking to her knees over him. His face disappeared from view as he ate her pussy. From the sounds of satisfaction coming from Vera, I would say that he was doing a good job as well.

I was bent forward, slightly, with my bum pointed outwards, enjoying the sensation of being fucked by such a monster penis. My clit was rubbing against the stubble of his pubic hair, stimulating me. I was beginning to feel the early sensations of my orgasm, when I felt a finger rubbing my puckered anus. Krystian was kneeling behind me and was beginning to slide his finger into my rectum. It was a delightful feeling and I turned my head to look at him. I begged him to put another finger inside, as I bounced up and down on Tomasz's erection.

I closed my eyes, as I felt two digits enter my puckered hole. Krystian began to move his fingers in and out, increasing in tempo as he went. Then he started to move his fingers in a circular motion, as if he was trying to stir my insides.

My juices were in free flow, coating Tomasz's penis and balls, but I was still far away from my orgasm. Krystian gathered up some of these juices and massaged into my sensitive anal hole. I felt the head of his cock butt against my rectal opening and realised that Krystian wanted to fuck my bottom, while Tomasz fucked my pussy. I had heard about double penetration. It came up in a conversation with Vera and we tried to create the illusion using her strap on and another dildo. I remember at the time how pleasant it felt, if not a little odd too. Being completely full like that.

I looked around at Krystian and smiled to let him know that it was alright. Krystian, as I said earlier, had a thick penis, but not as long as Tomasz. The length, on this occasion, didn't matter. The thickness of his girth stretched my anus as he slid into me. He filled my rectal channel, as he slid up the hilt and began to thrust back and forth. The sensation was indescribable.

Tomasz was doing a great job of eating Vera's pussy, so much so that she began to come. I watched as she shivered and moaned. All I could see of Tomasz's face was his chin, throat and shoulders. As Vera rode through her orgasm, I saw a combination of her vaginal juices and his semen started to pour over Tomasz's chin and pool in his throat, before running like a river down the sides of his neck. He was trying as hard as possible to drink her juices, but the sheer volume of it made it look as though he was drowning. As Vera crawled off Tomasz, his face glistened with their emissions.

I was still deeply enjoying my first double penetration, when Vera crawled off of Tomasz and sat at the side of his head. She watched me, in the throes of ecstasy and began to rub her clitoris.

Tomasz suggested a change of position, if I was happy to change. Krystian was happy to change and so I was told to lie on my back. Tomasz lifted my legs high in the air and bent them over my shoulders, towards my head. I never realised how limber I was until that point and was thankful for all the Zumba sessions. I also realised that now both my pussy and anus were now on show. Vera adjusted her position to get a better view and continued to masturbate.

Tomasz crouched over me and pointed his cock towards my pussy, but didn't move forward, as I expected him too. He stayed in that position as Krystian moved in behind him and once again I felt the head of Krystian's thick member butt up against my anus. At Tomasz's direction, they thrust together, both entering me at the same time. Once more, I gasped as they entered me. I don't think I would ever have gotten used to the size of either man's cock.

Tomasz encouraged me to rub my clitoris as he moved back and forth inside me. I began to feel my orgasm build and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold back for long. I also sensed this to be true of my to young lovers, because of them began to increase the tempo and intensity of their thrusts. I had the inclination that they had done this before. Maybe with Vera, whose hand was a blur as she frantically rubbed her clit. As the boys continued to double fuck me, they seemed to be in sync and almost telepathically knew what the other was thinking.

My orgasm hit me like brick wall, with an intensity far and above anything I had experienced before. My pelvic muscles responded in kind and clamped down on both of the penises currently shafting my holes. I moaned and cried out as the orgasmic sensations washed over me. Around the same time, both my lovers achieved there orgasms. I felt their cocks jerking in unison as they spewed jet after jet, rope after rope of their warm, thick and creamy semen into vagina and bowels.

Vera came at the same time and began to spray her juices across the room.

She fanned her vagina with each squirt and her pussy turned into a shower head.

---------------o0o---------------

When I awoke, the following morning, it was with a warm and sensual feeling and I quickly realised that someone was eating my pussy. I also realised that I was naked. The duvet must have been lost to the bedroom floor at some point during the night. I opened my eyes, looked down and saw Vera was plunging her tongue in and out of my vagina, lapping at my juices.

I lay back and enjoyed the sensation. Her tongue worked its way, between my labia and into my soaking hole. Then, much to my disappointment, Vera stopped eating me and crawled up my body. Her face was a couple of inches from mine and glistened with my juices. She leaned forward and our lips met in a soft, but passionate kiss. Tongues searched each other mouths and I could feel her moving around.

Vera broke the kiss and shifted positions, so that her bum and pussy were in my face. She moved her lower body so that her pussy was a couple of inches from inches from my mouth. I grabbed her pillow and slid under my own, raising my head to comfortable enough position that I could suck her pussy, without straining my neck. I shifted my arms between her thighs and placed my hands on the cheeks of her bottom and began licking her slick pussy.

Her labia were thick, protruding, puffy and glistened with her juices. I slid my tongue between them and up into her warm, velvety depths.

Vera bent forward and I felt her hard nipples on the tops of my thighs as she ran her tongue along my vaginal slit. She quickly found my hardened clit and closed her mouth over it, flicking the tip of her tongue over my little love button.

The unmistakable signs of my impending orgasm began to rise up from my feet.

I wanted to us to come together and so I sucked Vera's clit into my mouth and flicked the tip of my tongue over it. Her clit seemed to grow in my mouth and she told me, between eating my pussy, that she was almost ready to come. I told her to keep licking my clit and slide two fingers into my vagina. That was the catalyst and soon we were both coming. Vera clamped her mouth over my pussy, catching and drinking down as much of my juices as I was ejaculating. I was in the prime position of catch as much of her ejaculate as possible. Some of it overran my mouth and streamed down the side of my neck. We both shivered, stiffened and relaxed at the same time.

We went into the shower to clean up and made love again, before drying off and going to the kitchen for breakfast. The whole of Saturday and most of Sunday was spent making love, eating food and making love again. We made love in bed, on the couch, in the garden, in the bath, in the shower. We used toys, fingers and tongues.

I was getting ready to go home when Vera stopped me.

"I need to say something and I can't wait anymore," she said.

I put my case by the door and followed her into the lounge.

We sat in the couch and Vera took my hand in hers.

I could see tears in her eyes and for a moment I had a horrible feeling of foreboding. Was this weekend our swansong? Had she invited me to have this weekend of incredible mind blowing sex as I way to let me down gently? Was she breaking up with me?

"I can't stand to see you walk out of that door anymore," she began. "I've watched you walk away and while I know that you always come when I invite you, it hurts like hell when you're not here."

I still wasn't sure where this was going and attempted to ask what was going on. But she raised a hand to silence me.

"Please," she begged. "I've had this rehearsed and I need to say it, without any interruptions."

I backed off and let her continue.

"I can't watch you walk away again." The tears were coursing down her cheeks and I wanted to hold her and comfort her. But she continued her monologue.

"I came to realise something after the last time you were here," she continued. "I think I may have known this for a while, but never had the conviction to admit it to myself."

There was a pregnant pause, as she gathered her thoughts and looked me in the eye.

"I...am...in love with you," she confessed. "You have always known that I am bi-sexual and it's because that I am bi that I have tried to distance myself from relationships, because I've never wanted to hurt the other party, whether they are male of female. But what we have feels so much more different from anything that has happened before."

I just sat and listened. My mouth was probably wide open, but I didn't care. You could have knocked me down with a feather.

"In the past, I've never looked forward to someone visiting me as much as I have with you. When that person has left to go home, I've felt more relief that I have gotten my life back and able to live as I please. With you, I've been excited at you visiting and when you've gone, there's a hole, something missing that can't be replaced."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as she continued.

"Hell, I never even felt that with Gerald. As for the boys, they were fun and I enjoyed sex with them, but nothing else was ever going happen there. I love you. I can't believe it has happened, but it has and if you don't feel the same way, I will understand. I'll also be gutted, but at least I will have finally admitted something to myself. I wanted to ask if you would like to move in with me and live here."

This was a lot to process. She had completely caught me off balance and I didn't know how to react.

The silence hung like a shroud over us, before I finally responded.

"Wow!" I began. "I never knew, never suspected for one minute that you felt so deeply. I don't know what to say. I think...yes, I think I need some time to figure this all out. I hope you can understand. I need to process all of this. Do you mind if I go home and call you later?"

Vera mopped her tears with a tissue and nodded.

I promised to call her mid week and I meant it.

As I drove home, I couldn't concentrate on my driving and pulled into a lay-by. So much was going through my head that it left me feeling dizzy. Had been deceiving myself all this time? I knew that I wasn't gay. I enjoyed sex with Tomasz and Krystian too much. But I had enjoyed sex with Vera as well. Maybe more so. I did enjoy meeting her, not just for sex, but socially as well. I did get that excited, butterflies-in-the-stomach feeling whenever I drove to her house. But did I miss her as much as she missed me?

I opened the car door window and fired up BMW. Putting it in gear, I drove home.

---------------o0o---------------

For the next few days, I found myself wandering from room to room, with no real reason in mind. I would get up in the morning, pee, make myself a coffee and climb back into bed, whereupon I would switch in my phone to check my messages, read my emails and look my Facebook news feed. After about an hour of aimless scrolling, I would drag my bum off the mattress and head down to the kitchen and prepare breakfast.

It wasn't until the sixth day, that I realised something was missing. There appeared to be a huge hole in my life. A hole created by the lack of Vera in my life.

I missed her. I actually missed her.

Of course, in the past, I had missed her. But this felt different. In the past, I had missed the sex. The incredible, mind blowing, pussy drenching sex. Now, I really missed her. I missed waking up next to her. I missed talking to her and laughing with her. I missed being with her.

A lump, the size of a baked potato, formed in my throat. Tears began to well up in my eyes and I began to cry. It was as if someone had turned on a tap. It was uncontrollable sobbing, for about ten minutes.

It was then that the penny finally dropped and the revelation was apparent.

As quickly as they started the tears dried up and I began to smile. This could only mean one thing.

I pulled out my phone and began to write a text message:

"Hi sweetie. I hope you are ok. Sorry that I haven't been in touch but I really needed to process everything you said to me. Can we meet for lunch, or coffee. There's something I need to say to you. Kisses...Pam"

Almost straightaway, I received an answer from Vera.

"Can you come on over to the house. If you have something that important to say, I'd rather not have ears wagging in the background. Say around 1pm?"

I thought the answer sounded a little angry. Possibly indifferent even. So I answered that I would see her at one o'clock.

As I got out of my car, Vera was standing in the doorway. The puffiness of her eyes told me that she had been crying. She wasn't smiling and by her feet lay a couple of bags. These were bags that I had left behind for overnight stays.

It suddenly struck me that she thought I was here to break up with her.

I smiled, as best as I could, trying not to diminish the situation.

"How have you been?" I asked, as I walked towards her, realising that was possibly the dumbest question I could ever have asked.

"Fine, given the circumstances," Vera replied. Her tone of voice betrayed her.

"This is your stuff. I guessed that you would need it."

I knew where this was leading, so I tried to quell the situation.

"I'm sorry I haven't been in touch," I began. "But you said a lot of stuff that I wasn't expecting to hear and it caught me off guard. I needed time to figure it out."

Her expression didn't change.

"I needed time to figure out how I felt," I concluded.

As Vera stepped aside and ushered me into the house, she held a handkerchief to her eyes and tried to mop the tears that threatened to roll down her cheeks.

"I've been wandering around my house in a daze, these last few days," I explained, after Vera closed the door and we made our way into her lounge.

I did my best to hide my astonishment at the state of the room. The coffee table and dining table were littered with plates full of half eaten food and glasses, with the remnants of wine still in them. Clothes were strewn over the couch and armchairs. It seemed that after I left, Vera may have fallen apart.

"I've been feeling lost," I continued. "I didn't know why until this morning."

Vera crossed her arms, over her vast bosom and with a matter-of-fact type look on her face and in a sarcastic tone, said, "Really. What happened?"

I spoke slowly, weighing my words. "I...realised... that I missed you. No...that sounds wrong. I have always missed you when I haven't been here, but I realised that this time I missed you for a different reason."

Vera sat on the arm of one of her chairs.

"In the past, I had missed the sex we had. You have taught me so much about myself, about lovemaking. You have introduced me to aspects of sex that I had considered taboo, but I actually enjoyed. You helped me achieve orgasms. Something that before I met you, I never knew what they really were.

I had been kidding myself for years, being married to Leonard, that he had taken care of my sexual needs, just because he had a large penis. In reality, it was only his needs that were serviced.

When I went home, I would lay in bed and relive all those sexual episodes with you and I missed you.

I never really considered anything else, until you told me how you felt, the other weekend. After I got home, I started to think about what you said. As I said, I felt lost. Something was missing. There was this hole in my life, that was not there before.

I actually missed you. The person. I missed waking up next to you. Sleeping next to you. Feeling you behind me, holding me, breathing on my neck. I missed being with you. Talking to you...Kissing you.

That was when I realised how I felt..."

My words seemed to hang like a shroud in the air above us.

Vera was wringing her hands over each other, in her lap. She had lost the battle to stem the flow of tears and they were coursing down her cheeks in rivelets.

"S..s...s...s so how do you feel?" she stammered.

I walked over to where Vera was sitting and stood in front of her. I cradled her chin with my right hand and lifted her face up to see mine.

"I realised that if I felt this strongly about missing you so much," I replied. "Then I had to admit the probability that I am in love with you too."

Slowly, I bent forward and kissed her lips.

I broke the kiss, stood up and waited. Vera looked up at me and then stood up.

We looked at each other, I could feel myself welling up and tears began to leak from the corners of my eyes. My lip trembled as Vera began to smile. Then we simple threw ourselves at each other. Lips mashed and mouths opened to allow tongues to entwine. We held each other tighter than we have ever held each other before.