Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also grabbed a sarong from the drawer and threw it around myself, tucking the corner in on itself, just above my boobs. Before I made my way down the stairs, I stopped off in the bathroom, removed my bikini top, before liberally applying sun lotion to my chest, tummy, legs and arms. I also smeared some over my face. After putting my bikini top back on again, I picked up a couple of bath towels from the airing cabinet, which was next to the bathroom, at the top of the landing and made my way downstairs.

I made my way out to the garden, where Tomasz was halfway through cutting the lawn.

I walked over the sun-lounger and rolled out the towels. I spread one along the length of the seat and the other I used at a makeshift pillow.

I removed my sarong, revealing my bikini clad body and stretched out on the

sun-lounger. I put on my sunglasses and lay back down. From this position, I could keep an eye on Tomasz, but due the dark lenses of my sunglasses, he would not be able to see that I was watching him.

After half an hour of basting myself under the hot sun, I was beginning to get impatient. My pussy was aching for some attention from Tomasz, but he appeared to be only interested in his gardening tasks. Then I remembered the text that Vera sent me.

"He is under the impression that all you want in your garden tending to.

The rest is up to you, but I can assure you, he will reciprocate, once you show him your intentions..."

I needed to change tactics if I had any chance of attracting his attention.

Tomasz had finished cutting the grass and tranquility once more reigned over my garden. His attention was now turned to clipping the grass from the edges of the lawn that bordered to the flowerbeds.

I told him that I was going inside to fetch something cold to drink and added if he was thirsty, he could take a break and join me. As I made my way to the patio doors, I had purposely left my sarong on the sunbed and made sure that he saw my half naked bum as I walked back into the house.

When I returned to the deck, carrying a tray laden with a pitcher of orange juice and two glasses, Tomasz was already seated at the table. The sun had moved around to the side of the house by this time and this provided a certain amount of shade. As I set the tray of drinks on the table, goosebumps rose across my arms and I shivered involuntarily.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No," I answered. "It's just a pleasant change to be in the shade."

I wasn't sure if that was truth, or whether I was nervous of being in such close proximity to Tomasz.

He stood up and retrieved my sarong from the sun-lounger. As he placed the garment around my shoulders, I shuddered again. I never expected such chivalry in one so young. I also never expected to feel his hands rubbing my shoulders, either, but he softly massaged the joints between my shoulders and the tops of my arms. It felt so good. I could have fucked him right there and then on the garden table, but I doubt it could have taken our combined weights.

I asked him to sit down and have a drink and I think I detected a sigh as he sat down.

I don't know why I was drawing out the agony, but I asked him about his family and why he came to England, in the first place. He told me that his parents and brother were back in Gdansk and that when he qualified as an engineer, he thought he could make more money working in England, than he ever could in Poland. He wanted to provide for his family and this was the way to do it. But when he made the move, he discovered there wasn't any work for him. His pride wouldn't let him return home and so he decided to make a living doing something that he loved. Gardening. He told me, with great passion I might add, that he had always liked working in the garden at home and with his father, in their allotment. He liked to plant something and watch it grow. After the idea of working as an engineer failed, he applied to several large garden centers, only to be rejected or told that they were only looking for seasonal workers.

"So I went to the bank, " he explained. "I told the bank manager that I wished to start a gardening business."

He stared out across the garden, as if to survey his hard work.

"But they all laughed at me and refused to give me any money," he said, with some dejection. "So, I took what savings I had and bought a wheel barrow and some tools."

I was amazed by what he said next. "I had a place to stay, with my uncle, for as long as I wanted too, so I had an address in England, which was big help for me."

He explained that his uncle came to England in the 1960's, to do exactly what Tomasz was trying to achieve now. He told me that his uncle was a car mechanic. Had tried to find work in garages all over the country, but no one was interested in employing a foreigner. So he started his own business and within a few short years and with a lot of hard work, his uncle had a blossoming workshop and garage for repairing and testing vehicles.

"I used this as motivation for my gardening buisness," Tomasz went on to explain.

"I walked the streets, knocking on every door, asking people if they needed any gardening work doing. Some just slammed the door in my face, the moment they heard me speak. But some did seem genuinely interested and offered me work."

I listened in awe to this young man's tale.

"I went to night classes, to learn to speak better English, " he continued. "During the day, I worked as hard as I could. Slowly, my business grew. Mainly from people talking and telling them what kind of job I did for them."

"If you don't mind me asking," I said. "How did you come across Vera?"

A broad smile creased his lips and he tipped his head back.

"Now there is a story," he said, sipping his orange juice. "Vera is a special woman."

I couldn't disagree there.

"Let's just say that we have," and he bent the first two fingers of each hand, as if to sign quotation marks, in the air. "A special arrangement."

Okay, I thought. Now we are starting to be on the same page.

"Erm, what kind of special arrangement would that be?" I asked.

A sharp intake of breath passed between Tomasz pursed lips and he looked up to his right hand side. A clear sign that he was trying to think of what to say next.

"Well," he began. "When I first went to work for her, she did exactly what you are doing now."

"What do you mean?"

"Inviting me to have a drink with you, asking me about my personal life, that kind of thing."

"Did it lead to anything?" I wanted to know.

"Not on the first day," he replied. "But when I returned the following day, she greeted me at the door, naked."

Damned Vera, I thought. Talk about being direct.

"Were you nervous?" I asked.

"It was clear what she was thinking about," he replied.

"Did you, you know..." I couldn't finish the question. But Tomasz did.

"Did I fuck her?" he said. "Well, yes. How could I not. She wasn't using words to show her intentions and her body was incredible, for a woman of her age."

He wasn't lying there. Vera's body was in incredible condition.

Then the unexpected happened.

Tomasz arose from his chair and stood behind me once more. I felt his powerful hands on my shoulders, close to where my neck joined my spine and his fingers began to massage me.

As he massaged my shoulders and I must admit incredibly good, I felt his warm breath on my neck and realized that his head was next to mine.

In a low voice, almost a whisper, he said, "But I am beginning to wonder, what your intentions are."

"I don't know what you are talking about," I replied, eyes closed and completely lost in the amazing sensations Tomasz was inflicting on my body.

"I think you are lying to me and possibly yourself," he replied. "I mean, do you think I didn't notice how you walked back into the house? The way you are dressed? The personal questions?"

I turned my head to the side and saw that our faces were mere centimetres apart. Our lips touched and as we kissed, I felt Tomasz's hands move from shoulders to the front of my bikini top. He cupped both my breasts and softly massaged them. My nipples were already at attention and were now very sensitive indeed. He slipped the straps of the top over my shoulders and down my arms, pulling the down the cups as well, exposing my breasts. Using his thumbs and forefingers, he rolled my nipples as he nuzzled into my neck and kissed it. I could feel my pussy juicing up and soaking my bottoms.

"Maybe we should take this inside," I suggested.

I stood up, wrapped the sarong around my half naked body, grabbed Tomasz by the hand and led him inside my house.

Once in the bedroom, I let the sarong fall to the floor and put my arms around Tomasz's neck.

"I want you to fuck me harder than you have ever fucked any woman in your life," I demanded. "I want to come harder than I ever had. Do you think you can do that for me?"

Tomasz said nothing. Standing in front of me, he undid the button on his shorts and unzipped them. He pushed me back onto the bed and I watched with great interest as he pushed his shorts down over his thighs. I could see a sizeable lump in his boxer shorts and I remembered that Vera warned me that I might not be ready for the size of his penis. He invited me to pull his boxers down.

I sat up, reached out and hooked my forefinger and middle finger over the waist band of the garment. I slowly pulled the shorts down, with a feeling I get when opening a present. The first thing I noticed was the fact that he was shaven around his pubic area. Then as I pulled the shorts further down, the root of his shaft became visible. It seemed very thick. I would say almost two inches thick. As the shorts went down further, I saw thick veins running along the side of this meaty shaft. Finally the shorts passed over what appeared to be a very long penis indeed. I couldn't be sure, but he was in possession of at least seven inches. What's more, it wasn't fully erect yet. Now, not to draw comparisons, but I always thought that Leonard had a large cock, but it was clear to me that Tomasz far surpassed Leonard and not only in length, but also in girth. He was circumsized and I could see that the head was a little bigger than the shaft...I knew straight away that I was going to enjoy riding this monster.

I cupped my hand underneath his shaft and held his penis. It was warm and felt very heavy. Beneath it were hung a couple of the biggest testicles I had ever seen. I lifted up his semi-erect cock and ran my tongue along its full length, until I reached the point where his glans split. I flicked my tongue over his frenulum and heard him moan.

My tongue slid further along until I had his glans between my lips. A small bead of clear pre-cum had formed at the tip and I licked it off. I opened my mouth and slid his entire glans into my mouth. He tasted warm and salty. His cock head seemed to fill my mouth and I began to wonder if I would be able to take his whole cock in my mouth.

I started to suck on his glans and I felt his hands on either side of my head, pulling me back.

"If you continue that," he whispered. "You will make me come."

Was I prepared for this man to fill my mouth with his cream? Judging by the size of his balls, I estimated that he probably had more than I could handle.

Slowly, I slid as much of his cock, as I could take, into my mouth. I felt him harden, in mouth, as I sucked on his huge piece of man meat. I cupped his scrotum and gently massaged his balls. He moaned and groaned in ecstasy, as I kept up a regular rhythm and pressure.

So picture the scene if you will; I was sitting, half naked, on my bed, with this fine example of naked manliness standing in front of me. His huge erect penis was moving like a piston in and out of my mouth. His hands, on either side of my head, controlled how fast or slow he face fucked me, leaving my hands free to pursue other areas of pleasure. I was gently massaging his ball with my left hand, whilst my right hand was dug deep into my bikini bottoms, which were now soaked through with my juices. I used two fingers to finger fuck myself to orgasm, but it was still a long way off.

A strange instinct kicked in, all of a sudden, and I pulled my hand from my bikini bottoms. My fingers were slick with my juices and I placed my hand between Tomasz's legs. I slid my finger along the crevice between his buttocks and found his crinkled bum hole. Slowly I slid my fingertip inside his anus and swirled it around.

His moans and groans became more audible and his penis grew harder.

"Poke it all the way inside," he begged.

I pushed my finger passed his anal sphincter and all the way into his rectum, until I reached a small nub, about the size of a chestnut. I applied a little pressure to it and the result was explosive.

Tomasz roared as his orgasm took control. His hands tightened their grip on my head and I wasn't prepared for the amount of semen he ejaculated into my mouth. His cock stiffened and spewed rope after rope of his thick, hot cream down my throat. I gagged a little at first, but I soon got used to his rhythm and found myself enjoying the sensation of him filling my mouth with his salty seed.

Eventually, his orgasm receeded and his grip on my head eased. I swallowed as much of his come as I could, but I had some of it trickling out of the corners of my mouth.

Tomasz removed his still hard penis from my mouth, put his hand under my chin and tilted my head upwards to meet his. Our lips met in a deep and passionate kiss and his tongue was rampant as he tasted his semen in my mouth.

He asked me to climb further onto the bed and I did as he asked.

He followed me, with his huge penis wafting in front of him. I lay on my back, my head propped up by the three large pillows that lay there. Tomasz lay between my legs and we kissed once more. My hands roamed over his muscular back and down to his bottom. His bum cheeks felt both hard and smooth. I could feel his erection pressing against my mound and my pussy juices were saturating my bikini bottoms.

His hands massaged my naked breasts and he rolled my hard nipples between his fingers, applying a gentle pressure that drove me crazy. I wanted his cock inside me, but at the same time I wanted to know how it felt to have him lick and eat my pussy as well.

His head bowed down and slowly he moved down along my body. His tongue caressed my nipples, as his lips sucked them into his mouth. I felt his hand slide between us and down to my waist. He turned onto his side and his fingers slid beneath the waistband of my bikini bottoms. I moaned softly when I felt his middle fingers move along my slippery cleft and gasped when tow of his fingers slid into my soaking pussy.

Tomasz was not in a hurry, that was obvious. It seemed he was taking his time to enjoy me and to make sure I enjoyed him. As his fingers massaged my inner depths, his tongue traced a wet path between my breasts and down towards my waist.

I felt a little disappointed when his removed his fingers from my cunt, but it was only so her could move aside the gusset of my bottoms.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "I have never known a woman to be so wet."

He inhaled deeply, smiled and said, "You smell beautiful. I hope you taste as sweet."

Once again, I gasped, this time as the delicious intrusion of his tongue. This young man knew what he wanted and most certainly knew how to achieve it. I felt the tip of his tongue open my pussy lips and slide into my warm and welcoming vagina. Somehow, he made his tongue hard, like a small penis and moved it back and forth, fucking me with it, while his thumbs lightly drew small circles over my clitoris.

He moaned as he licked me. An indication, I suppose that I was as sweet tasting as he had hoped.

I could feel my orgasm begin to build up from my toes, but I didn't want to come yet. I wanted to feel so much more from Tomasz's tongue.

He changed positions again and I felt his warm breath on me, as he closed his mouth over my mound and began to suck on my clitoris. His tongue flicked over my clitoris as he sucked it in and out from its hood. Tiny electric shocks spread across my nether regions and my juices were in free flow. I think Tomasz sensed that I was close to the edge, because I stopped licking my clit and moved back up my body to kiss me once more. I felt him slide his middle and ring finger into my sloppy hole and pushed them up into the roof my vagina. Then he started to slowly move his hand back and forth, increasing the tempo all the time, until his hand was furiously pistoning in and out of me.

He knew exactly what he was doing and several times he brought me to the edge of oblivion, stopped and started again. I lost count how times he did this, but I was a wreck. Finally he moved into high gear and it felt as though he was slapping my pussy, his hand was moving that fast. He continued at this tempo when I finally exploded. My orgasm was a monster. Even during those sweet nights with Vera, I never had an orgasm of this intensity. My juices sprayed in all directions and after my initial spray, Tomasz removed his hand and continued to franticallly rub my throbbing clitoris, causing my pussy to spray more juices. When my orgasm was over, I looked down at myself and saw that my thighs and stomach was soaking wet. But I didn't have time to contemplate what had just happened. In one movement, Tomasz spun me onto my stomach, grabbed my hips and pulled my onto my hands and knees.

"What a beautiful ass," he said, his Polish accent quite strong.

I remembered that I still had the plug in and began to wonder how he would react to it.

He hooked his fingers around the waistband of my bottoms and yanked them down to my knees.

"Hello," he announced. "What is this?"

It was clear that he was looking at the plug.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I have only ever seen one other," he replied. "I suppose this was Vera's idea."

"I like the feeling it gives me and it also helps to give me greater orgasm," I replied.

"You can take it out if you wish."

I felt his fingertips grip the bottom of the plug and then there was slight deflated feeling as he gently removed it from my rectum.

"You have an exquisite asshole," he said.

"I'll take that as a compliment, I think," I replied. It was the first time any man had complimented me on my anus and for an inexplicable reason, I moved my hips from side to side, shaking my bottom at him.

He ran the tip of his finger over my crinkly hole and asked, "Have you ever had anal sex, Pam?"

"No," I replied it. "It's not something that has ever really appealed to me."

"Yet, you use a butt plug," replied Tomasz, with a puzzled look.

"Before Vera introduced me to it," I explained. "I had never even heard of a butt plug. But she showed me that it was something that could enhance sex and give me better orgasms. Anal sex is different matter. I can imagine that it is quite painful and I am not one for pain."

"Yes, I will admit there is a little pain at first," explained Tomasz. "But that's only at the beginning when your body is getting use to it. You need to learn how to relax your muscles to allow the cock to enter you. Once you learn that, you will love it and your own orgasms will be so much better."

"Well maybe later," I replied, wondering why I said it. "Right now, I need you to fuck the conventional way."

As I felt the head of his enormous cock pass through the opening to my soaking wet cunt, I bit my bottom lip. The head felt bigger than his entire penis. It slid passed my labia and into my vagina. My oh my, how he filled me up. It felt as though the thickness of his manhood was stretching my vaginal walls to their limits and yet, there was no pain. I couldn't help but compare him to Leonard. I had no other point of reference, after all. My conclusion was he far outweighed Leonard, in a lot of ways. His erection was so strong, his cock was iron hard. I felt his head butt against my cervix and realized that although he was deep inside me, there was still few inches of him left. Slowly he began to move back and forth inside. I felt his balls slap against my perineum with every movement he made.