Happiness is a Shaved Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven, fucking the biggest cock I had ever had inside me. He was hitting all right spots and slowly I felt another orgasm begin to build within me. He held my hips, adjusted his position slightly and began to move his hips from side to side. It honestly felt as though he trying to drill his way into my stomach. I could hear a delicious squelching as he pounded my pussy relentlessly.

Tomasz did something that no one had ever done to me before: he slapped my bottom as he was fucking me. He actually slapped my bottom. The first strike stung and I admit that I cried out a little. But that did not deter him and he slapped me a second time and a third. Then something strange began to happen to me: I found that I was beginning to enjoy it and with each slap I could feel my lower regions begin to tingle and sparkle. I begged him not to stop. The slaps became harder and I could feel my bottom begin to burn. With each slap, he fucked me harder as well. As my orgasm began to build, so my vaginal muscles tightened around his girth.

"I'm going to come any time now," he announced.

"Please hold on," I begged. "I am almost there as well."

A few more stokes and a few more slaps, on my bottom and I began to come. I saw stars, such was the intensity and my vaginal muscles gripped Tomasz's cock forcing him over the edge. It is hard to describe the feeling of coming on an orgasming penis. He gripped my hips and held himself deep inside me. As I felt each jerk of his cock, so my pussy muscles spasmed and thus began a heavenly cycle. He would jerk his cock, spewing his gorgeous creamy semen deep inside me and I would come on his cock, causing my pussy to spasm.

This went on for what seemed like ages. Then we collapsed on the bed, with Tomasz behind me, spooning me with his cock still inside me and still hard. He wrapped his arms around my chest, cupping my breasts and our lips met in a soft gentle kiss. My pussy was throbbing as I felt his erection begin to soften.

I began to mock whimper and Tomasz asked me what was wrong.

"Your going soft now and soon you'll slip out completely," I said, like a spoiled brat who couldn't have her own way. "I'll be left feeling empty."

He brushed the hair from out of my eyes and kissed me again.

Smiling, he said, "Don't worry. It's not permanent. I just need a little time to reload."

Then he began to kiss his way along my back and towards my bottom.

I could feel the combination of his semen and my juices leaking out of my pussy and I felt as though I desperately needed to go to bathroom and clean up. But Tomasz held me down and prevented me from moving.

"Where are you going?" he asked. "You'll miss the best part."

Best part of what? I wondered.

I shuddered as I felt the tip of his tongue slide along the crack of my bottom and between my still stinging cheeks. His hands pushed apart my fleshy orbs and I shuddered again, when I felt the slight intrusion of his tongue on my anus, again.

He slid three fingers into my slippery, wet quim while he poked his tongue into my bottom.

"I really want to fuck your ass," he said, as his fingers were working some kind of black magic in my pussy.

A tongue up my bum, three fingers in my pussy and a thumb caressing my clitoris. How could I say no?

He removed his fingers from my pussy and used the combined juices and semen as a sort of lube, which he smeared over my anus, before sliding two fingers into my tight hole. He started to stretch my anus and moved his fingers in and out. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. He was two knuckles into my bottom, pushing down on the wall of my pussy and somehow stimulating my clitoris at the same time. Oh my, how good it felt and as he rubbed his fingers back and forth, I could feel another orgasm beginning to build.

Tomasz removed his fingers, to my disappointment, but then I felt that he was hard again. Good grief this guy was unstoppable. I felt the tip of his cock brush against my tingling anus and he actually asked for permission to enter me.

"You can, " I replied. "But please be gentle and go slow."

He assured me that if it hurt too much, that he would stop.

I tried to relax as I felt the tip of penis push against my anus and slowly enter, stretching my inner anal sphincter. I remembered how it felt when Vera slid the butt plug into me, the first time. That felt weird at first, not painful, but a little uncomfortable. But in short time, I became used to it and now putting one inside me was no problem and quite an enjoyable sensatation. Having Tomasz's huge cock inside me was a completely different feeling. His sheer girth stretch my bumhole to what felt its extremes. His length filled me more than the butt plug ever could. The feeling of being full was a hundred fold, in comparison. As he began to move back and forth, I held his thigh and told him to be still for moment.

"I need to get used to you being inside me, " I explained. "I've never put anything as big as you up my bottom before."

Tomasz's cock felt incredibly huge in my bottom. I began to move back and forth a little. The pressure I felt was unlike anything I had felt before. There was always a slight pressure with the plug, but that was nothing compared to this. It felt as though his cock would erupt into my stomach at any moment.

The pain from his initial insertion had lessened and I asked him to begin moving, but slowly and gently. I didn't want to tear anything and do damage to myself.

He moved his hips and I felt his penis slide backwards until just the head was inside me. Then, slowly, he pushed forward again, filling me completely. Little by little, he increased the tempo of his thrust, without being too forceful. He moved my left leg up and slid his fingers over my soaking pussy. He slide two fingers inside and used his thumb to massage my throbbing clitoris. With that combination, I was soon coming. As he trust away in my bottom, I began to spray pussy juices over his hand and arm. He wafted his hand across my spraying pussy, fanning my juices like a lawn sprayer. As I came so my anal muscles clamped around his erection.

I heard him moan as he said, "I'm going to come now."

"Please," I begged. "Fill my bottom with your semen."

I felt his cock jerk and then a lovely warm sensation as his semen spurted into the depths of my rectum. He held me tight, making me feel safe and warm as he squirted rope after rope of his hot, creamy spunk into my welcoming bottom.

We both must have passed out after such intense orgasms, because the next thing I remembered was waking up, on my right side, curled up in the fetal position, alone. A pool of semen had collected under my right bum cheek, where it had leaked out of my bottom. I felt a little sore from the riggers of the amazing sex I had just enjoyed.

I got up and went to bathroom. After peeing, I turned on the shower and stood under it steamy cascade. I squeezed some shower gel into my hand and began to massage it into my body.

My hands moved over my breasts and i was surprised to find how sensitive and hard my nipples were. I ran one hand between my buttocks and winced as my fingers passed over puckered hole.

I squatted and aimed the water at my anus. There was a little pain, as the water massage my sore anus. But the pain lessened as I continued to spray the water.

I allowed my other hand to tease and massage my swollen clit. I started to relive the events of the recent night and the combination of the water on my bumhole and my teasing of my clitoris, caused me to quickly reach an orgasm.

After recovering, I turned off the shower and reached for a towel.

I was naked, as I out of the bathroom, still drying my hair, when I heard my phone buzz. I retrieved it from my nightstand and looking at the screen, I had received a text message from Vera.

"Hi sweetie. I hope you had a good time with Tomasz. I eager for all the details. Shall we say coffee at 11? Kisses, Vera."

--------------o0o---------------

"So, spill the beans," demanded Vera, as she set my cappuccino on the table.

The coffee shop was a small building, set in a row of shops on the high street of a small town, equidistant between her village and the town where I lived. Close enough for both of us to meet, clandestinely. It was decorated in a cozy manner, with white table cloths adorning small tables for two, four at a push. Each table had a tea light, set on a different coloured glass saucer. There was a bar-cum-counter at that the far end of the cafe, with a doorway that led to a kitchen at the back. Along the left wall, which was the adjacent wall to a neighbouring business, lay a brick clad, open fire place. The fire was gas powered, but the fake logs helped to create a warm, homely ambience.

I lifted the cup to my mouth, wincing as the heat of the coffee seared my top lip. I replaced the cup on the saucer, placed my hands under my chin, with the fingers interlaced and looked Vera squarely in the eyes.

"In one word," I replied. "Amazing!"

A broad grin spread across Vera's lips and her eyes almost shone.

"I told you you'd be grateful," she replied, stirring her tea. "Did he live up to your expectations in the groin area?" She almost silently mouthed the last two words of her reply, whilst pointing to her own groin.

"More than I could ever believe," I replied. "I would say, he was huge."

I leaned and whispered, "More so that Leonard ever was."

"I am happy for you," she replied. "Tell me, are you still wearing the plug?"

"Not today," I replied. "It's a little tender in that area."

Vera eyes opened wide and her mouth opened wider still.

"You don't mean, you..." she broke off, as I nodded in acknowledgment.

"You mean you let Tomasz...you did anal, with Tomasz?" Once again, she mouthed the 'anal' part.

"Yes," I replied, whispering. "I wasn't sure at first, but he convinced me that it would be okay and that he would be gentle and he was."

She sat back, with a look of astonishment on her face.

"He was true to his word," I continued. "He was gentle, but boy oh boy, did he ever fill me up. In more ways than one."

"Yes," Vera replied, smiling. "He certainly has the ability to leave a girl satisfied."

"I was, however, a little disappointed that I didn't wake up next to him," I said. "I would have loved to have cooked him breakfast, to say thank you."

"Did you come a lot?" Vera asked.

Once more I leaned in and whispered. "I was like a fountain, a river and a bloody waterfall, all in one," I replied. "He most certainly left me satisfied."

"That is how he gets his satisfaction," she replied. "If he knows that you have had a good time, then he is happy. It's all the thanks he needs."

She went on to tell me about the first time she slept with Tomasz and went into tales of huge, wet orgasms and the soreness she felt after the anal pounding Tomasz gave her. I could feel myself getting wet again, just listening to her.

"Well, I've got to love you and leave you, sweetie," she said. "I have a council meeting and then I am going out to dinner, later."

"Anyone I know?" I asked, winking.

"Just one of the councillors, from the meeting," she replied. "He's been trying to get into my panties for a while now. He's a good looking older man. I thought I'd make him a happy man"

"Anyway," she continued. "If you fell up to it, do you fancy coming over on Friday night, for dinner and some fun?"

I accepted her dinner invitation, knowing where it would lead.

She blew air kisses as she left me in the cafe. Her tales of her exploits with Tomasz had left me feeling horny and wet. I needed to get home fast and take care of business.

---------------o0o---------------

I arrived at Vera's a little earlier than we had agreed, but that was only because the traffic was light and there little or no hold ups on the road. But mostly it was because I was feeling excited to be with Vera again and I must admit to running the speed limit in some places.

I decided to dress in a white and blue striped, long sleeve t-shirt over which I wore a dark blue blazer, which was adorned with mock brass buttons. I wore a matching dark blue, pleated skirt, that finished just below my knees. I decided against wearing tights or stockings. Sexy as they maybe, sometimes they can just get in the way. I opted instead for white ankle socks. Under my skirt, I wore a pair of white cotton panties, similar to the type I wore at the girls school I went to. I elected to wear a pair of white sneakers on my feet.

Vera opened the door, looking as delectable as ever. A long, chiffon dress, that was see-through in some places and had many layers. As she stood in the doorway, it seemed as though she was enveloped in a perfumed cloud. "Ocean di Gioia" I think she called it. It was an Armani creation, as was the dress.

"Pamela," she said as she greeted me. "I have invited a couple of extra guests to join us for dinner. I hope you don't mind."

As I stepped inside the lounge, I saw Tomasz sitting in one of the spacious armchairs and, although we hadn't met, I assumed the other man to be his friend, Krystian.

"I think tonight is going to be interesting, don't you think?" said Vera. "Tonight will be their last night here."

Tomasz sat forward in his chair, as Vera refreshed his whisky and explained. "Our visas have expired and we cannot stay any longer."

"But you will be coming back, won't you?" asked Vera. I think I detected a tone of concern in her voice.

"We hope to," replied Tomasz.

I noticed that Krystian remained silent, but Vera explained that he didn't speak very good English. Tomasz translated for him most of the time.

We enjoyed a sumptuous meal of duck breast and roasted vegetables, washed down with a "very expensive French wine", Vera proudly announced.

After a dessert of profiteroles, we retired to the lounge for coffee and cognac.

I sat on the couch, next to Krystian and Tomasz came and sat on the side of me. Vera at on one of her spacious armchairs.

I wasn't long until the conversation turned to sex.

"I feel I must tell you that you haven't truly been fucked, until you've enjoyed both men at once," said Vera.

"Are you talking about a threesome?" I asked, remembering that we had broached this subject on the first morning that I had observed Tomasz and Krystian from Vera's bedroom window.

"Yes," she replied, in a matter-of fact tone. "I think it's time you tried this."

Tomasz took the lead and turned my head to face his. Our lips met in a soft kiss, before moving into a passionate one. My tongue entwined with his and I felt his hand roam across my chest, massaging my aching breast. I felt a hand on my leg and realised that Krystian was feeling his way along my thigh and under my skirt. Instinctively, I parted my thighs and moaned as I felt his fingers probe my pussy, through my panties.

I looked across at Vera, as Tomasz broke the kiss to stand up and walk around the back of the couch.

Vera had hiked up her dress, parted her thighs and was rubbing her pussy, through her dark red, satin panties. As dark stain seemed to spread across the gusset of her panties, she watched as both men undressed me.

It was an incredible sensual feeling to have two pairs of hands on my body. I raised my arms in order to allow Tomasz to remove my t-shirt, as Krystian removed unzipped and pulled off my skirt. Tomasz reached down and cupped my breasts, through my bra and Krystian nuzzled between my thighs and licked my pussy through my soaking panties.

I bent forward to allow Tomasz to unhook and remove my bra and once more his hands cupped and massaged my fleshy orbs. I closed my eyes, losing myself in these beautiful sensations, but I felt something tapping the side of my head. I turned my head to see the tip of Tomasz's huge organ pointing at me. As if on auto-pilot, I opened my mouth and Tomasz slid his cock between my lips. I enjoyed its salty warm taste and started to run my tongue along his hard, fleshy shaft.

As Tomasz rolled my nipples between he thumbs and forefingers, Krystian pulled off my panties and I moaned as I felt his hot breath on my bald pussy.

He said something in Polish and Tomasz quickly translated for him.

"He said that he has never seen such a beautiful pussy before."

I felt mildly embarrassed and turned on at the same time. When Krystian used the tip of his tongue to part my labia, I tried to tell Tomasz that Krystian certainly knew what he was doing. But with a mouth full of hard cock, it wasn't easy.

Tomasz must have translated properly, because Krystian then curled his tongue into a half moon shape and slid it deep into my soaking hole.

Vera wanted Tomasz to fuck her and so, to my disappointment, he did as she bid. While Krystian was doing a great job at eating my pussy, I was treated to the spectacle of Tomasz pushing Vera's legs up and over her head, before he slid his hard man-meat into her glistening cunt.

Krystian used his curled tongue in such a way that it curled its way around my hardened clitoris. He closed his mouth over my mound and began to suck. At the same time, I felt two of his fingers slide into my hot, soaking hole and as he sucked and teased my clit, he finger fucked me as well. My juices flowed out of me and Krystian was quick to pick up on this. He used his fingers to collect some my vaginal fluid and smeared around my bumhome. Then I felt the two fingers return to my pussy and his "pinky" finger gently invaded my anus.

I was having the time of my life. I had a young stud, who seemed to know exactly which buttons to press to get the right response from me. As he slid his tongue deep into my cunt, I closed my thighs around his head. I could feel my orgasm building. I giggled as he flicked the tip of his tongue over my puckered anus and gasped when he poked the tip inside me. Then he slid his tongue back into my drenched pussy and I felt two fingers enter my bottom.

That was the trigger I needed and I came loudly, shrieking at the top of my lungs and spraying my juices in all directions. My eyes were tightly closed and I was seeing fireflies. I think I almost stopped breathing too.

When I opened my eyes, Vera was still enjoying Tomasz's cock and Krystian was standing in front of me, his fat erection waving in the breeze. On impulse, I sat up, closed my hand around his hard shaft and slid my lips over the fat end of his cock. He wasn't as long as Tomasz, but what he lacked in length, he more than made up for in girth. His cock seemed to expand in my mouth, as I slid down the full length of his erection. He clasped his hands on either side of my head and began to move back and forth, fucking my mouth. His large balls slapped against my chin, with each movement and I reached up to steady his scrotum. I held his testicles in my hand and gently massaged them.

In order to comfortably slide his cock in and out of my mouth, Krystian had to bend his legs slightly and stand with them slightly apart. I suddenly had a wicked thought. I took his cock from my mouth and ran my forefinger over his thick, plum-like head and collected as much of his pre-cum as I could. Then as I slid his cock back into the warm confines of my mouth, I smeared the pre-cum around his bumhole and slid my finger inside, as far as the first knuckle. An audible gasp emitted from Krystian's mouth and when I looked up as him, I saw him smiling down at me.

"Please," he implored. "More inside."

I took this mean he wanted me to slide my finger in deeper. I pushed my finger up higher inside him until I touched something small and smooth. I wondered what this could be and began to rub it, moving my finger up and down. Krystian moaned and hissed through clenched teeth. For a second I thought I was hurting him and stopped. He begged me to continue and soon I understood why. I had been pressing down on his prostate and he was about to come. Without warning, he unleashed a torrent of semen into my mouth. I tried to swallow as much of his semen as I could, but I almost choked on it, such was the amount. Frantically, I slapped his hands away from my head and let his penis out of my mouth. But he was still coming and shot rope after rope of his hot sticky fluid all over me. Some landed on my chin, but most of it splattered across my breasts. I was in state of shock. I had enjoyed the experience Tomasz coming in my mouth and that was the first time that I had done such a thing. I had managed to drink his emissions down without any real problem. But this was something else. So much semen. I had never seen so much. I didn't think that it was possible for a man to have that much in his body.