Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ok?" He asked with concern. "Did I hurt you at all?" She had tears running down her face, but they were tears of joy.

"Yes, Jack. You did hurt me. But I'd let you do it every day. I never knew it would be like that. Thank you for being so gentle with me. Well, up until the end anyway!" She gave him a little wink and pinched his ass.

"Let me watch when you pull out" she said. Her beautiful eyes stared as he pulled inch after inch of dripping wet cock out of her. Her pussy lips stretched wide when the thick ridge of his cockhead appeared. He slid free and a fountain of cum followed, flowing down her ass. She reached in and slid her fingers through her cum coated pussy lips, loving the slickness of their combined juices. "Damn Jack, you cum a gallon, you big Stud!" She slapped his ass playfully as he finished pulling away. He stood up to get a washcloth to clean them up, but she swiftly got to her knees and captured his dripping cock in her tiny fist. "You don't get away that easy." she purred, and pounced on him with her mouth, using her newfound skills to eagerly lick and suck him until his cock was squeaky clean to her satisfaction. He stood there, enraptured, watching her use her hot, sucking mouth to please him. He reckoned there was nothing in the world as beautiful as a freshly fucked woman with a cock in her mouth. She adored how he moaned her name out to her. When she was finished, she slid up his frame and pulled him down for a long passionate kiss. "Thanks for being my first, Jack. I couldn't ask for a better man to make me a real woman." She hugged him tightly, not wanting it to end.

She heard a sniffling sound and looked around for its source. Lsa was sitting naked, on a blanket under the wagon. "You guys were beautiful together." she croaked out with tears in her eyes. Lauri flushed red with embarrassment while Jack chuckled.

"You little spy!" He accused Lsa, and snatched her up, spanking her ass several times until she shrieked with laughter. He set her down and gave her a big hug, letting her know he still loved her to death. Lsa was a sexy mess herself. Obviously, Ty had worked her over well. She had cum on her face, her nipples were swollen and juice was dripping down her legs from her little pussy. "Go clean up, you naughty girls!" Jack ordered. "It's supper time!" After dinner and when the chores were all done, Ty presented Lauri with her new buckskins. She almost cried with joy! She stripped off her old clothes right in front of everyone, threw them in the fire, and slid into her new outfit. They fit perfectly! Well, maybe a little tight up top which suited the men just fine. Her big tits bulged through the laces as she strutted around camp, her little round ass poking out saucily behind her.

She asked Jack to sleep with her that night. As they snuggled in, he asked her how she was doing. "I think you broke my pussy. You pack some serious meat, Big Fella!" she giggled. "I'm sore as all get out."

"Hmmm, Dr Jack had better check you for damage!" She squealed as he dove under the covers and spread her legs wide. Then, oh so gently he licked her tender pussy open. Carefully, with little licks and nibbles, he brought her to a slow, easy, eye fluttering orgasm. She was asleep before he slid up and tucked himself around her exhausted body.

## Chapter V: The Gift

The next morning she awoke early and snuck outside wrapped in a blanket. Ty was just making coffee while Lsa was still sleeping. "Hop in bed with Lsa and stay warm, I'll bring you coffee!" She slid in and in just a few minutes Ty joined her. He pulled off his buckskins and slid in naked, between the two girls, reclining back on a saddle. Lauri sat beside him and they whispered together and enjoyed another sunrise. About the time they finished their coffee, Lsa woke up and pulled Ty down to snuggle and steal some heat from him. She beckoned Lauri in with a curled finger and a sly smile. Lauri laid down and tucked in tight to Ty. Warm and cozy, all three dozed off until Jack woke up and roused them all for breakfast. Lauri was beginning to enjoy her early mornings with Ty. She knew he needed more attention from her. She'd been with Jack mostly and she sensed that he wanted more of her time. His gaze lingered on her more and more. He was constantly touching her and checking up to ensure she was ok. After all, it was not difficult to be with him, he oozed sex appeal and she had been wondering how he would be in bed.

All day long the men took turns training her. They would identify a small target far away, then gallop with her until they got close, come to a crashing stop, dismount, and pour heavy fire on it. She must have shot 200 rounds that day and turned in a high percentage of hits. That evening, sweaty and filthy they set up camp. Lauri brushed the dirt and grime from her new buckskins. They showed a little wear now and she began to look like she fit in. They used some of their precious water to clean up as well as possible. It was a warm evening, warmer than most and the men lounged around wearing only their pants. Lauri was reluctantly putting her outfit back on. It was just so hot! She thought. Ty must have read her mind. He rustled around in the wagon and handed her one of his shirts. Like Lsa's it had been white at one time but it was clean. "Just wear this, it's too hot to wear much leather" She put it on right away. It felt so good and cool! She took her pants off to leave herself naked save for his shirt. She used only half the buttons and looked achingly beautiful in the setting sun. She pulled his tousled head down for a sweet kiss and hugged him close. "Thanks, Ty. You're the best!" She whispered to him. She giggled when he actually blushed a little bit!

"It is a warm one today" Jack rumbled. He too, went to the wagon and returned with two leather loincloths. One each for him and Ty. The men put them on and posed for the ladies, who clapped and hooted in delight. Lauri could get used to this! They had a nice dinner, and afterwards Jack cracked open a bottle of wine he'd been saving. He poured it in tin cups and proposed a toast to Lauri. "To an amazing, beautiful woman who has kicked ass out here. We've never had a client who's excelled so quickly in all facets of trail life. She can out fish anyone and is nearly an excellent marksman already!" Ty presented her with a long, blanket wrapped item. Eagerly, she unwrapped it and found a brand new Winchester lever action rifle chambered in the 44-40 caliber, just like the men used! She sat there, speechless as tears gathered in her eyes. She got a lump in her throat, then she threw herself in Ty's arms, kissing him deeply and squeezing him half to death. Jack received her attentions next and she wet his bare shoulder with tears. Lsa snuck in for her hugs also. Two thick cocks stirred at the sight of the beautiful girls wearing only men's shirts, hugging and whispering to each other. Lauri thanked Lsa gratefully for all her help getting her to where she was today.

"We had the stock cut down to fit you better and the barrel and magazine tube as well. It holds a few less shells now but it will handle like a dream. Tomorrow morning we'll get you sighted in so you'll be ready to go!" Ty said proudly.

Lauri went to Ty where he was seated on a small chair. Flipping her shirt tails wide she straddled his legs and sat down on his lap, facing him. She looked deep in his eyes and graciously thanked him for everything he'd done for her. Then she leaned in for a long, slow kiss. His big hands slid under her shirt and gripped her ass. She moaned into his mouth in approval. She reached under his loincloth and found his stiffening cock. He groaned as her tiny hand found his thick shaft. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and ran a long finger down her crevice. She jerked when he slid through her tender pussy lips and gently circled her clit. She was already getting wet, and panted lightly into his neck. She could hear Lsa making happy sounds close by, so her and Jack must have been following their lead. Lauri rolled her hips and rubbed his now dripping cockhead over her pussy. Ty tenderly pried her open so she could feel him at her wettest spot. For long minutes she purred and rubbed on him like a little kitty. Her hard nipples brushed on his thick pecs, igniting a fire inside her.

Soon, he stood up and laid her on a blanket, then slid in low and lifted her thighs to his shoulders. He was wider than Jack and she was split wide open, allowing him to lave his attentions on her. She purred when his long tongue licked her from her tailbone to her clit, jerking in surprise when he slid across the tiny pink rose beneath her pussy. She gripped his hair and cried out as her first orgasm of the night smashed into her! Jack could eat pussy well but Ty was in his own league! His tongue was pure magic, and he licked and sucked her until she screamed in ecstasy. "Uhg, Ty! So sensitive! I need a break!" She begged him and pushed him away. "Damn it, you are so good!" She exclaimed. She pulled him up and over her so she could kiss him in hunger. She tasted her own sweet pussy on his tongue and it only heightened her passion. She reached down to cup his huge cock in her hand and rub him on her swollen clit. He was so thick that she couldn't begin to encircle him with her small fingers.

"Easy there, Princess " he growled. You need a little more practice before we go there." He laid on his back and spun her into a 69 position. She was straddling his head and looking down at his hips. He parted her thighs and ass with strong fingers and dug his tongue deep inside her. She moaned and began riding his face. He teased her opening until she was panting and writhing on him, verging on orgasm. When she cried out in frustration, he pulled her clit in his mouth and sucked hard, flogging it with his talented tongue. She exploded on him.

She screamed out and squirted her she-cum all over his face. He tried to swallow every drop that rained into his thirsty mouth but there was so much of it that it poured down his cheeks and soaked his hair. She was convulsing in orgasm, like she never had before. In fact, she had never squirted before. Ty's handsome face was the first recipient. As she came, she somehow was aware of his massive prick, dripping in front of her face. In a haze of lust she jammed his thickness in her mouth and sucked hard. She tasted his sweet pre-cum and it triggered another orgasm. As her mind came apart, he began digging his tongue deep inside her, scooping more of her sweet nectar into his mouth. She shuddered and jerked on top of him as her orgasm slowly faded. "Oh holy shit, Ty. What did you do to me?" She asked in dazed wonder.

"Princess, you have the tightest, sweetest pussy I've ever had the honor of being in!" He whispered up to her. He kissed her pussy and thighs until she lifted away from him.

"I need to take care of you now" she said. She wondered how she would do it. He barely fit in her mouth, so jerking him off might be a solution, she thought.

"Lay on your back" he instructed. "I'll show you something." He got up and dropped his loincloth and went to the wagon. She laid back and watched his tight buns undulating as he left her. Damn it, he was so hot! She turned her head to see Lsa riding Jack. He lay on his back and she was facing his feet. Jack's gaze was fixed on the sight of his thickness splitting her wide. His hands were prying her ass apart and a big thumb was buried in her tiny ass. Lsa was making little grunting noises and Jack was pouring sweat. Lauri noticed only half of his cock was wet. He was still being so careful with his ladies! She shivered involuntarily at the sight. For some reason she wanted to see that long shaft plunged balls deep! She could only imagine the pain and pleasure it would bring.

Ty returned with a bottle of oil. He straddled her chest and sat on her hips. "Squeeze your tits together" he ordered. She obeyed and he squirted a river between them. When he stroked his now semi-hard cock and pushed it into her cleavage, she understood what he wanted. So exciting! She was learning new stuff all the time! He started with long, slow strokes. His thickness spread her tits apart but she kept them enclosed tightly about him. In no time he was huffing and puffing over her. He was so long he was bumping her chin with every thrust. "Oh fuck, Princess. I'm gonna cum!" he cried out raggedly. She gave him her beautiful eyes to stare into. She loved how his widened as he watched his cock disappear and reappear between her perfect tits. She knew he had reached his peak when a blast of hot cum painted her neck. She squeezed his cock tighter and watched his handsome face as he poured himself over her. He came exquisitely. Every time his swollen head appeared above her tits, he jetted ropes of cum. Instinctively, she tucked her chin down and opened her mouth, sticking out her little pink tongue.

His burning gaze locked onto her open mouth as he filled it with his thick juice. She couldn't help it and choked on the sheer volume that hit her throat. He quickly pulled back, and stroking his massive shaft, continued emptying his swollen balls on her beautiful breasts. She seductively rubbed his cum all over her tits, pinching and tugging her slippery nipples. He milked his shaft dry, dripping it over her busy hands. "Princess, you are so damn amazing!" He growled. She basked in his praise, almost squirming in delight. She was in total wonder at how much he had cum on her. He bent over and looked deep in her eyes. She stared up at him adoringly as he wiped a thick drop of cum from her lower lip, then he leaned down and kissed her deeply. She arched up into him and hugged him to her. She dragged him down to lay on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed tightly until he was crushing her into the blanket. She could hardly breathe but she loved how his huge body covered hers completely. Finally, he rolled over. Both of them smeared and sticky with their combined juices.

Sharp cries from Lsa drew their attention. She was on her knees, her shoulders and tits were smashed flat on her blanket and Jack crouched behind her, digging his cock deep in her pussy, doggy style. Lauri gasped out loud at the sight. It was so primal! Jacks hands were braced on his thighs, his cock was pointing almost straight down and she watched entranced as his tight ass rippled with muscle as he plunged into Lsa. The only part of him touching her was his cock. Half his formidable length was coated in her juices that dripped from her sodden folds to the blanket under her knees. Each time he hit bottom, it tore a groan from her throat. Faster and faster he rose and fell, grunting with effort. Lauri watched from behind as his ball sack grew tighter, tucked up high between his legs. He stopped and gathered some juice on his thumb, and pulling Lsa's cheeks wide apart, thrust it deep in her ass. Alternating back and forth, first his cock, then thumb plumbed her depths. Lsa was coming nonstop now. She kept offering her pussy high, even though Jack kept pounding her down. "Ugh, ugh, ugh" she grunted each time he drove deep. Suddenly, with a pained cry, she threw a hand back to his thigh. "Fuck, Jack. No deeper, please! You're killing me!" Jack tried to control himself but was having a hard time. Finally, with a deep bellow, he unloaded inside Lsa' tight channel. She flew into another violent orgasm as he squirted molten jets of cum against her back wall. Lauri watched in fascination as his cock and balls convulsed repeatedly, pumping her full of his man juice. Slowly his twitching and moaning came to a halt. Lsa whimpered under him, completely destroyed. When he pulled his still swollen cockhead free, a massive gush of cum ran out of her pussy. She ran her fingers through it gently, smearing it all over herself, then brought some to her mouth for a taste. Lauri and Ty sat spellbound by the sight.

"I never get tired of watching them." He said roughly. "They are amazing together." Lauri turned and kissed him soundly. "You're pretty damn amazing yourself there, Stud!" He blushed and hugged her close to him, then returned his attention to the other couple. Lsa was kneeling and lovingly sucking Jack's still unbelievably long cock clean. He couldn't take much more stimulation and collapsed beside her where she continued licking him, like a kitten laps cream.

Soon, Ty got up and retrieved some warm water from the fire and a couple washcloths. The men tenderly cleaned their women, removing all vestiges of their passion from tits and faces. Lauri had cuddled up to Ty, so Jack and Lsa went in the wagon. The evening was cooling slightly so Ty wrapped them in a blanket. Lauri shivered a little so he lay on his side and made her little spoon. She snuggled in against his warm body and with a little Cheshire grin of satisfaction, fell asleep.

## Chapter VI: A Bad Day

The crack of gunfire split the dawn. The boys had Lauri sighting in her new rifle right after breakfast. She was turning into quite a sharpshooter. Once her sights were dialed in she was smoking her targets with every shot. Jack told them that they were still a day away from what was typically Indian country and that everyone should be on their toes. Lauri knew that once there, she'd be relegated to riding the wagon for the most part. The men didn't want their client out riding scout and getting her killed, or worse taken prisoner. She chose to ride out with Ty today, hoping to enjoy her last day free of the wagon for awhile.

Despite it being warm already, she wore her new buckskins. She absolutely loved them and enjoyed teasing the boys by leaving the laces at her cleavage loose so her firm breasts were free to peek out now and then to say hello. They were out in front of the wagon a mile or when she had to pee. Still shy about such things, she waited until Ty rode over a small rise and couldn't see her. She hopped down from her saddle and watered the prairie. She was pulling up her pants when a volley of shots came from Ty's direction! She froze in place, not knowing what to do. Suddenly, it was like Jack was speaking in her ear. "Fight or flight, Sweetheart. We all do one or the other, and you never know which you'll pick until the time comes. I dearly hope you choose to fight."

"Fight, Fight!" Her mind screamed at her. She leaped in her saddle, dug her heels in, and pounded in the direction of the gunfire. She flew over the hill and a couple hundred yards away saw two Indians laying on the ground. A third was kneeling over Ty's limp body. Fortunately, the wind was in her face and the Indian didn't hear her approaching. At 100 yards out she saw him yank Ty's hair, raising his head off the ground. With his other hand he pulled a huge knife from his waistband! She knew she had only seconds to act. She reined her horse sharply back on his haunches. Before they slammed to a halt, she had her new rifle out of the scabbard and hit the ground hard on her tummy. Her forearms and knees were ripped up by the hard earth but she didn't feel a thing. She cocked her rifle and lined the sights up on the Indian's head. Letting her breath out, she settled in and squeezed the trigger. She yelled in victory when she saw his head explode in a pink mist! She was up and running before the brave fell on top of Ty's limp body.

She ran up to them and screamed in shock. There was blood and brains all over Ty! His head was pumping blood out on the ground and his whole body was shaking. Lauri kicked the Indian off of him. Then remembering the other two braves, she swung around and put two shots in each of them. They were probably dead but she wasn't taking any chances. She was fighting for her man and she was scared and angry. She ran back to her horse and rode him quickly back to Ty. She ripped dressings from her emergency kit in the saddle bags and swiftly assessed him, her medical training was kicking in now. Airway open, check. She tipped his head back a bit to make sure. Breathing, check. His chest was rising as he took shallow breaths. Circulation, check. He was still leaking blood so his heart was beating. He had a huge divot ripped across the side of his head, and she could see his skull bone shining through. There was also a deep cut along his hairline. That damn Indian was actually scalping him when she shot him! She got angry all over again.

123456...9