Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so fucking tight you're squeezing me to death." He moaned. Regaining control, he slowly pulled back while Ty relentlessly sank himself deep. Back and forth they slowly alternated their thrusts until she was groaning and panting with lust. Lsa was behind Jack, rolling his balls in both hands and teasing his puckered hole.

Lauri was fighting back her own orgasm and wanted to cum with her men. She decided that instead of waiting, she'd take them with her. Taking them by surprise, she began thrusting herself back and forth on their cocks. Grunting with effort, she fucked her men without mercy. They changed their rhythm and started driving hard into her simultaneously. Thick cocks pounded in and out of her together, filling her to bursting one second, only to leave her empty and wanting the next. It took only a few dozen strokes to tip them all over the edge. The men came almost exactly at the same time. Four strong hands gripped and held her immobile while two cocks, buried to their balls, emptied themselves in her welcoming body. She used every ounce of her strength to drive herself back on them, impaling herself on nearly two feet of jumping, spurting cock. She came hard and screamed as she soaked her men in her she-cum. She bit down on Ty's neck in sweet agony as both men poured seed into her. Lsa had her thumb in Jack, and every time she twisted it inside him, Lauri felt his cock jerk and spray another load inside her. Ty was crying out from under her, grinding his hips up so high it lifted his ass off the bench. Jack was grunting like a bull in her ear. He gripped her shoulders, dropped his full weight on her, and ground his hips down hard. With an agonizing groan, delivered his last thick load then collapsed breathless on top of her. As sanity began to return, Lauri realized that at the moment, she was happier than she'd ever been in her life. Crushed between two, sweat soaked hunks of manhood and dripping with cum, she had found her nirvana.

Jack slowly peeled himself off her back and pulled his limp cock free. Reluctantly, she rose from Ty and disengaged. Her knees gave out and she quickly knelt on the floor. She was absolutely destroyed. Ty tenderly gathered her up and took her to the pool. All three companions cleaned her thoroughly. Lsa wasn't shy at all about helping. When Lauri was squeaky clean and relaxing, Lsa washed up her boys. She soaped and scrubbed them until they gleamed in the light. They loved her attentions and constantly touched and caressed her as she groomed them. She would need some real loving soon. After watching her men have their way with Lauri, she was going to be hard to satisfy. They floated and soaked for awhile and then went to bed, wrung out and satisfied.

## The Last Day in Nirvana

Jack roused everyone up early in the morning and set them to work directly after breakfast. They planned to leave the next day and had plenty to do to prepare. The boys sent the girls out to fish and hunt so they might have some fresh meat for a few days on the trail. The men resupplied the wagon from their cache and filled their water barrels. Lsa had killed a few rabbits and Lauri caught a dozen large trout. They salted nine of them and saved three for their last dinner at the waterfall. After lunch, Jack ran everyone, including himself through a difficult course of fire to sharpen their marksmanship skills before hitting the trail. Lsa aced it using just her little bow, from horseback no less. She was deadly accurate and dangerous. Ty pointed out the notches cut in her bow to Lauri. There were thirteen.

"Those only represent the ones she killed with her arrows. Her knife has a few notches as well. Someday when she's not around I'll tell you about it." He confided in a low voice. Lauri's admiration for Lsa increased dramatically. She couldn't imagine killing over thirteen people. One was too much for her.

They ate their dinner perched outside above the waterfall and enjoyed some wine while they watched a spectacular sunset. Lauri was snuggled in Ty's lap when he asked,

"Do you mind terribly if we spoil Lsa tonight? She was pretty worked up last night watching us, and tonight is our last night here."

She leaned in to kiss him softly.

"Of course not. Spoil her rotten. I know she loves you two dearly and would love to be with you both." He smiled happily.

"You know she really loves you as well. She's never been as close to another client as she is with you. She'd love it if you watched or played with us." How could Lauri say no to such a handsome face?

"I'm happy to. Just let me know if I get in the way"

"Oh Princess, there's no chance of that. Lsa is in a class of her own in case you haven't noticed. Nothing you do would upset her." Lauri clasped his hand and pulled him to his feet.

"Then lets go spoil our little Indian." With that she rose to her tiptoes and kissed him until he was panting in her arms.

When the men offered to pleasure Lsa, she surprised everyone with her reply.

"I just want all of you in a big soft bed and what happens, happens." The men pushed the two mattresses and frames together so it made one, super sized bed. They littered it with pillows and scattered a few candles around. Lauri cracked open another bottle of wine to enjoy through the evening. Lsa started with tipping Jack over and smothering him in kisses. Uncommonly for her, she was slow and sweet, taking her time to enjoy every moment. She rubbed her breasts over him from head to toe, her hard nipples dragging over his smooth skin. She beckoned Lauri over while Ty laid down across the bed. Lsa straddled Jack's upturned face and with a contented sigh began slowly riding him while he gently licked and sucked sweet juice from her dripping core. She gripped his cock and offered it to Lauri, who leaned in on hands and knees and sucked his head in her mouth, wrapping her tongue around it smoothly while he jerked in response. Spreading Lauri's knees apart, Ty slid under her on his back and pulled her down on his face. She moaned in appreciation around her mouthful of cock.

Lsa was in the throes of a long, easy orgasm. She rocked back and forth on Jack and poured herself in his sucking mouth. She had worked him up terribly with her slow passionate foreplay and he was already feeling himself start to cum. He made slow circles with his hips and little thrusts up into Lauri's mouth. She backed off and teased him until he was shivering, hanging by a thread. Lsa could feel his ragged breath inside her and knew he was in torment. She leaned down to Lauri and asked her for permission with her eyes. Wordlessly, Lauri released his cock from her mouth with a delightful smack of her lips. Lsa then sucked him deep in her throat and he groaned in agony.

Taking turns, one, long teasing suck at a time, the girls alternated his swollen shaft between them until they ripped an earth shattering groan from his throat, and he came as long and as hard as he ever had. His big hands clenched in the sheets and his hips punched high in the air as he was overwhelmed in sensation. They caught his volleys of hot cum in their hungry mouths as they playfully fought over his pulsing cock. Lauri lost the battle when the combination of Ty's tongue in her pussy and Jack's yummy cum exploding in her mouth drove her into a sweet orgasm. She laid her head on Jack's trembling thigh and reached down between her legs to capture Ty's head. She gently rode his face and tongue until she had wrung every bit of pleasure from him. Triumphant in victory, Lsa was covered in cum and happily licking herself and Jack clean. Poor Ty was left with a wet face and a steel hard cock while everyone else took a break for more wine.

After a few sips, the girls took pity on him and attacked. Lsa told him to grab the rails of the headboard and not let go. Together they spread his legs wide and crawled in between them. Lsa worked on his balls, licking and teasing while Lauri did her best to swallow him whole. In just minutes he was pouring pre-cum in her mouth. She adored his taste and savored it before swallowing it down. The women traded places and Lauri lifted his sack and explored under and around it with her seeking tongue. She found that she was really enjoying it and judging from Ty's trembling legs, he was too. Lsa took a moment to whisper in her ear. Lauri was surprised but nodded quickly in agreement. Lsa redoubled her efforts on his thick shaft. Using every bit of her skill she swiftly brought him to a shouting orgasm. When he exploded, she covered him with her lips and caught several hot squirts. Holding his cum in her mouth, she offered his still squirting cock to Lauri. She clamped down and sucked hard on his swollen head while he blindly thrust into her. He nearly filled her mouth with his remaining load. She milked him to the last drop until she was satisfied she had it all. They each continued stroking his cock in their hands while Lsa led their way up to his head. Placing their throats at each of his ears, they swallowed him noisily.

"You fucking she-devils!" He cursed and his hips jerked involuntarily while he helplessly came another gush of cum over their fingers. He grabbed each of them by the backs of their necks and crushed their lips to his, licking, sucking and nipping them in passion.

They clung to him, whispering and petting him until his heartbeat slowed to a somewhat normal rhythm.

"You ladies almost killed me." He said softly as he caressed them gently. They wriggled in satisfaction and smiled at each other across his chest. Mission accomplished, Lauri giggled to herself. As her experience grew she was able to make her men cum almost on demand. She loved the power it gave her and also loved watching Lsa do it. Jack was looking forlorn on his side of the bed. Lsa whispered to her again.

"Let's just make love to them. They won't know what to do with themselves. We can trade back and forth if you want!" Lauri winked in acknowledgement and slid over to Jack since Ty needed a little recovery time. Lauri knelt over him and fed her breasts to his hungry mouth while Lsa brought his cock back to life.

When he was hard, Lsa straddled him and slowly worked her hips in a circle until she had his cock head firmly embedded inside her. She gently began riding him, closing her eyes as she enjoyed feeling him part her folds and slide deeper. She fucked him shallowly, slow languid strokes that brought her to a smooth orgasm. By now, Lauri was doing the same to a revived Ty. Female moans of pleasure filled the cavern as the women had their way with the men. After several minutes they switched mounts and just feeling the difference between them had the women coming again.

The men could do this forever since they had been satisfied earlier. The girl's small hands rested on hard pectorals and swollen clits bumped over rigid abs as the women rode the thick cocks of their steeds until they slumped in exhaustion on their men, cocks were still buried and leaking cum inside them as they drifted off to sleep.

Lauri awoke in the wee hours still astride Ty. She peeked over to see Lsa and Jack laying on their sides sleeping soundly. She was thirsty and needed a drink. She gently lifted herself off of him and winced as she pulled him free from her. He stirred and moaned in his sleep. She got up and drank her fill then noticed his eyes were open. She brought him a drink, then her eyes drifted to his spent cock. It was nestled between his thighs and glistened wetly in the candle light. She caught it in her hand and lovingly licked and suckled him until he was clean. His hands cradled her head and caressed her face softly. He tugged her up to him and kissed her gently, then snuggled his chest to her back. Brushing her hair away, he kissed her neck and promptly dropped off to sleep. She followed him into dreamland with a satisfied smile on her face. Morning came too early and the men were raring to go. The ladies could have stayed there for a year. They loved the peace and tranquillity. But Lauri had her plans and she had to move on. With tears in their eyes, the girls said goodbye to the peaceful valley and facing west, they set off to continued adventures.

1...456789