Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll sleep with Ty tonight." Lauri told Jack. "I can keep my eye on him that way. He's still a bit frail." Jack agreed and shortly herded everyone to bed. It had been a long, brutal trek the last three days and they all needed some good sleep. Lauri stroked and petted Ty and sang an old lullaby that had him sleeping in minutes. Lsa did the same to Jack. Her version was in her own language and was quite beautiful. Lauri's last thought before sleep was how close she'd become to her companions and how much they meant to her in just the short time since she'd met them. She snuggled in close to Ty and slept the whole night through.

## Chapter VIII: Nirvana

The smell of coffee awoke everyone. Jack was up and had a huge pot percolating. Groans from stretching out sore muscles filled the room. Lauri got up and shooed him back into bed. She forbid them all from getting up. She served them cup after cup of delicious coffee until she had a wonderful breakfast ready. They ate like starving wolves and finished up every last bite. "We'll stay here a couple days." Jack said. "We're safe, so you girls can do whatever you please. Just don't wander too far away." Lsa took Lauri outside by wading through the waterfall. Jack had instructed their guards to keep at a distance so they would have some privacy. They swam like naked water nymphs until their muscles had loosened up nicely. They lay back on a large blanket and enjoyed the warm morning sun. Jack swam up and walked over to them, dripping water from his tall frame. Both girls tingled at the sight. They were entranced at the way his cock swung low and firm, almost halfway to his kneecap.

"Fuck, he is so sexy" Lsa whispered. Lauri agreed. She was already getting wet just thinking about him. He laid down between them and gathered them close. Each girl put her head on a hard pectoral and threw a leg over his thigh. He sighed in contentment and fell asleep. After a half hour or so, he woke up. He ran his hands over his women, loving how soft and warm they were.

"I'm going to scout the area today. I trust our neighbors but I want to verify there's no hostiles around. Can you two she-devils take care of Ty? He needs some love and care. He's tough as hell but that bullet to his head knocked him silly." The girls agreed, and he went to get up, but they swarmed him, tickling and teasing him until he threw them both in the pond. They all swam to the cavern where Jack took his leave to scout around.

The women checked out Ty, who was napping. Lauri knew he needed to get up and around, so she and Lsa roused him and dragged him through the waterfall and out to the pond. In the bright sunlight she checked his wounds. They looked good. They were a healthy pink color and she told him she'd pull his stitches in a few more days. She talked him into swimming a few laps around the pond to loosen him up and get his blood flowing. Lsa beckoned her from the waterfall entrance. Lauri installed Ty on the blanket and swam over to Lsa. She asked Lauri if she wanted to spoil Ty and have a special day just for him. Lauri thought that was an excellent idea. They ducked inside and Lsa got her oil out and brewed up some of her tea. Lauri followed her instructions and gargled it and swallowed about half of it. Her throat tingled and felt funny but Lsa told her that was normal. Lauri knew that soon she would have Ty's big cock in her mouth and she shivered at the thought. Gathering all their bathing gear they swam out to Ty. He was looking mighty sexy laying naked in the sun.

The girls got him in the pond and cleaned him up. Lauri took charge of shampooing him because of his wounds. Together, they scrubbed him down with bar soap and washcloths. They stood him up in shallow water and Lauri knelt before him and Lsa behind. He spread his legs wide and the women gently lathered him up. Lauri caressed his cock and used long strokes from the base of his shaft to the tip of his cockhead to cleanse him. Lsa's little hands dug deep in his rear crevice, sliding across his puckered opening as he moaned in pleasure. Her hand snuck up from below to roll his huge balls in her palm, massaging him tenderly. The girls were having so much fun they didn't want to quit! His cock stuck out like a tree branch, rock hard and throbbing. They splashed water on him to rinse him off, clever little fingers working all the soap away. Lauri leaned in and kissed his cockhead, and his hips twitched forward involuntarily, seeking more. A moment later he almost jumped out of his skin when Lsa parted his cheeks and licked from the base of his sack, up across his pucker and to his tailbone! He let out a sharp cry and a long streak of pre-cum squirted out to run down his shaft. Lauri caught it in her mouth and rolled it around her tongue. She loved the taste of him. Lsa kept licking him slowly and Lauri kept catching his essence as it almost poured out of him. The poor guy was in agony as he tried so hard to hold back his orgasm. Lauri felt sorry for him. She whispered to Lsa from between his thighs.

"Let's make him cum, then we can take our time spoiling him all day." Lsa nodded in agreement. Lauri took him in both hands and enveloped his huge head in her mouth. Her lips were stretched so tightly around his thickness that it almost hurt. She gripped his shaft and sucked hungrily at him, trying to coax him to orgasm. Lsa kept licking him from behind with long languid strokes. Occasionally, she nipped a firm cheek with her sharp teeth drawing a moan from him. Lauri felt his swollen head enlarge even more and she knew he was close to coming for her.

Taking a big breath, she drove her mouth over his rampant cock, taking him as deep as she could without gagging and sucked hard. His big hands captured her head and his hips rocked forward, almost choking her. He cried out in ecstasy as he began squirting his massive load down her willing throat. Lsa did something to him that raised his voice another octave and his knees nearly buckled. Lauri was out of breath while he was trying to stab his cock deeper inside her mouth. She pushed on his thighs and pulled away from him, gasping for air. She watched, amazed as his cock still pulsed and jerked, shooting cum all over her tits. She quickly gathered them together and held them high. Hot ropes of his thick, white juice spattered her nipples and she yelped in surprise. Lsa's hand appeared, squeezing and massaging his balls as they spasmed in her palm. Slowly, his groans died off and his cock began to deflate a little. His knees were shaking so badly, Lauri thought he'd collapse. Lsa noticed as well. Together, they got him out of the water and on the blanket. He laid on his back, his chest still heaving for air, while Lauri cleaned up quickly in the pond.

"Are you ok?" Lauri asked in concern.

"I don't think I've ever been better. He managed to say, between long, sucking breaths. She laid down on her side and tucked his head between her beautiful breasts, curling around him like a kitten. Tsa was at his waist, her little hands milking his thick length and sucking him clean, draining him dry of sweet cum. He moaned in satisfaction. He was truly a spoiled man, he thought to himself with a contented grin.

In just minutes, he was napping soundly. The girls whispered and plotted above him. Lsa pointed out that his balls were growing back small curls of hair. "One of my jobs is to keep the men shaved clean. I've been a bit lax lately. Let's clean him up!" While he dozed, they spread his legs wide and lathered him up. Lsa had Lauri hold his cock out of the way as she carefully shaved him smooth.

"Why do they like having their balls shaved?" Lauri asked in curiosity.

"Oh, it's not them it's me, I don't like hair in my mouth but I love licking and sucking on their balls, and they love it too. So I take care of them." Hmm, Lauri thought. She'd have to try this ball sucking business. It sounded fun and anything that made her men happy made her happy.

"Her men" she pondered. "Why do I keep calling them that when I think about them?" She was realizing that she had grown more feelings for them than she'd been aware of!

Ty was stirring now. Next, Lsa shaved his face and Lauri trimmed his curls a bit to get it out of his eyes. She loved his long hair and ran her fingers through it as he sighed in happiness. He complained of being hungry, which Lauri took as a good sign. The girls herded him into the cavern and fixed him a nice lunch along with some good, strong coffee. The girls decided to take him back to the hot spring and spoil him some more. While he soaked, they washed and scrubbed themselves clean. Lsa shaved her body smooth followed by Lauri. They hauled him out and laid him on one of the stone benches, drying him off thoroughly with thick towels. The bench was about four feet long, eighteen inches wide, and maybe two feet tall. His body completely covered it, his head was on a small pillow and his feet rested flat on the floor. Lauri broke out some oil she used for massage therapy. She worked him over and showed Lsa his different muscle groups and how to concentrate on each one. Ty was in nirvana. He'd never had a massage in his life! By now, both pussies were almost dripping. He was so damn sexy and running their hands over his ripped muscles had the women excited and wanting more.

Four, clever hands started oiling up his thick cock. He slowly grew erect under their slick fingers. A big arm scooped up Lsa and positioned her at his head. She stood astride him, and facing his feet, lowered herself until his long tongue touched her tight pussy. She sighed in pleasure as he slowly licked her petals open. She put her hands on his thick chest and settled her slickness on his face, riding his masterful tongue. Lauri spread his legs wide and knelt between them. She drooled at the sight of his throbbing meat in front of her. Using both hands she encircled him and stroked his length, swirling from his thick base, up until the swollen head stopped her hands from slipping off. Ever so slowly she worked him until he was as hard as a steel rod, but felt smoother than silk to her touch. He was swollen to an epic size under her skillful hands. She clenched a fist and held it next to his cock head. They were nearly the same size! Her mind boggled. How would she ever get that monster inside her? She shivered in fear and anticipation, then leaned in and delicately licked the underside of his balls. They jumped under her tongue and she giggled out loud. What fun! As her passion grew, she aggressively licked and sucked his balls trying to fit them in her mouth as he squirmed under her. Lsa was now crying out and coming hard on his face. Lauri looked past his thickness to witness his tongue digging deep inside her. It was amazing to watch, Lsa's hips jerked and twisted in orgasm as he tried to hold her down on his sucking mouth.

Suddenly Lsa pulled away on wobbly legs. "Holy shit, Ty. You are the best at that, but I can't take anymore!" She leaned over and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue and licking her essence from his lips. She looked at Lauri. "Wanna trade places? He is fantastic today!" She didn't need asked twice. She swapped places and stood over Ty.

"Spread yourself open, let me see you." He told her in a rough voice. She used two fingers and spread her lips apart and slid over his face. She was almost to die of embarrassment but she wanted to please him. "Oh, Princess, you are so pink and tight. Beautiful!" He groaned out. He reached up and pulled her down until his tongue dipped inside her. She almost fainted in pleasure. Ty had the best skills ever, she thought. Like Lsa, she steadied herself with her hands on his chest and rocked her wetness over his mouth. She found a rhythm that rolled her clit over his bottom lip, right when his tongue sank inside her. In no time she was halfway to orgasm. The days events had her on edge as it was. She watched as Lsa straddled his hips, facing his feet so Lauri was looking at her back. She stood up on her tiptoes and just managed to lever his cock down enough to split her pussy open. He growled into Lauri's pussy when he felt Lsa's wetness surround his cock head.

Lsa's trembling toes weren't holding her up much longer and she squealed as her weight dragged her down on his massive cock. Lauri watched with wide eyes as Lsa's opening stretched wider and wider until she shrieked in pain. She quickly raised up on her tiptoes again. Ty reached down and surrounded her waist with his big hands and helped hold her up. "Sorry, Honey" he said. "I don't mean to hurt you!"

"I know, you're just so fucking huge, you big stud. Damn it!" She giggled. "It's just been a few days and I've tightened back up again. Let me work on you and when I say so, pull me down until I say stop."

Ty nodded and Lauri settled back down on his flickering tongue. She watched as Lsa moved up and down on her tiptoes, his cock head smashed into her center repeatedly making just a little headway. She could hear it squishing and sucking in Lsa's wetness and it turned her on incredibly. Finally, Lsa had his entire head wedged in her. She was whimpering with need while Lauri was hanging by a thread as Ty expertly ate her pussy.

"Now, Ty!" Lsa cried out. Lauri watched his forearms bulge with muscle as he gripped her waist and mercilessly impaled her tiny pussy with his massive tool. Watching him slide deep was too much for Lauri. She exploded in orgasm on Ty's face. Helplessly she flogged her hips on him and squirted hot juice down his throat. Her eyes were locked on his cock as Lsa screamed out and threw a hand behind her to stop Ty from killing her. Ty held her still and flexed himself with his strong internal muscles. Lsa came so hard that her juices squirted out around his shaft, soaking his belly and running down his balls to drip on the floor. Somehow he had the presence of mind to continue servicing Lauri. She came twice more in less than a minute, drenching him in her sweetness.

He still gripped Lsa and began lifting her until he almost pulled out of her and then drove her down with precision, stopping exactly where she needed him to. Lauri stepped to his side and knelt down. She watched as a ring of white cream formed around his shaft at the deepest point that Lsa was taking him. "Holy crap!" She realized he was only using half of his 10 inch cock to fuck her with! He caught her hand and slipped it around his exposed shaft. Letting her feel it pulse in her grip. Despite just having three orgasms, her pussy clenched itself tightly, giving her delightful little shivers down her spine.

"When I cum, hold my balls and squeeze them a little, that feels so good." She nodded and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue teasingly. He raised his head up so he could see his and Lsa's joining. Thick arms flexed again as he began a steady rhythm, driving his fuck inside Lsa while she squirmed like a fish on a hook. Boldly, Lauri started stroking his shaft as it was exposed when he lifted Lsa. The bottom ridge of his sensitive head showed itself from Lsa's pinkness and Lauri swiped her wet thumb around it. Ty jerked and cursed out loud at the sensation. His rhythm increased and Lauri continued torturing him. Lsa was coming hard, spurting pussy juice and pre-cum down his long shaft. He heroically held off on his orgasm until Lsa was completely destroyed and almost limp in his grip.

"Oh shit, Princess." He said to Lauri through gritted teeth. "I'm gonna cum hard!" He made a half dozen deep stabs into Lsa and let out a mighty cry. He pushed Lsa off and Lauri used one hand to rapidly stroke his cock, and the other to cradle and squeeze his balls, finally bringing him crashing into orgasm. She circled his swollen, sensitive head with a slippery thumb and he literally exploded. She yelped in surprise when he shot cum nearly two feet in the air. Lsa had recovered, and spun around to witness two more ropes of white cream squirt from his convulsing cock. She quickly clamped her mouth over him and sucked hard. Lauri watched in fascination as his thick shaft jerked and spasmed in her hand. She noticed his balls contracted and expanded with the same rhythm. She gently squeezed them in time with his jerking cock. He cried out again and blindly rammed his hips higher, seeking to bury himself deeper inside Lsa's hot, sucking throat. She choked and coughed on his thickness. Cum poured out of her mouth, and down over Lauri's hand and wrist. Ty saw this and cursed again at the erotic sight of his two women that were bringing him so much pleasure.

"You fucking she-devils are gonna kill me! I've never seen anything so hot and sexy in my life!" His hips slowly sagged down to the bench and Lsa followed him, slurping and sucking him clean. Lauri used her cum soaked hand to tenderly caress his empty balls as he groaned in satisfaction.

He pulled her up and kissed her soundly, then slapped her naked ass. "I don't deserve you two." He said with more than a little love in his voice. He pulled Lsa up and kissed her as well. Lauri swept his hair aside and he winced a little. Instantly, she was concerned.

"Are you ok? Does your head hurt?"

"Quite a bit" he admitted, bashfully. "I didn't want to stop. You girls feel so good!" Lsa frowned at him and shook her finger.

"Damn it, Ty! You need to tell us when you don't feel well!" They got him up and out into the cavern. Lauri forced water down him until he complained, then they put him on the bed. Lsa got a bucket of warm water and they gently cleaned him up from their lovemaking. Figuring he needed a nap, the women snuggled up on both sides of him, humming and petting him until he fell asleep. It wasn't long until they followed suit, their sweet breath mingling across his chest.

The women slept for nearly an hour. Lsa woke up and started fixing dinner. She figured Jack would be home soon and she knew he'd be hungry. Ty got up and puttered around, taking inventory of their dry goods. Lauri cleaned up the hot spring area, replacing towels and filling oil lamps. She noticed the stone benches had some odd metal pieces attached to them. She asked Lsa about it.

"We don't know who carved the benches, but the boys added the iron handles to them. Sometimes they get a bit creative when they fuck me. They like to tie me down and stuff." Lauri shivered as she imagined what all that might entail. She was shivering a lot these days, she thought to herself. Her companions were always hitting her with sexy and scintillating information. Most of it kept her awake thinking about how she would react in those situations. About the time dinner was done, Jack strode up the tunnel from the back entrance.

"Damn, it smells good in here. He declared. He checked on Ty, then greeted the ladies. Each one hugged and kissed him like he'd been gone for a year. They both were wearing one of Ty's shirts, completely unbuttoned and nothing else. Jack's hands roved freely over their freshly shaven bodies. They giggled and swatted him away.

"Wait til after dinner." Lauri teased him.

"One of you is in for it tonight. I hope you didn't wear yourselves out on Ty." He growled.

"Just one of us? Are you getting old, Jack?" Lsa poked at him. Lauri saw an alarming glint in his eye.

"I'll show you old, Missy. Feed me, then we'll see what happens."

## Chapter VIIII: Broken

Lsa served them a delicious dinner that they all enjoyed immensely. Jack was fondling whichever girl got in reach. His loincloth didn't even try to hide his burgeoning cock. Ty volunteered to clean up after dinner.

"Go take care of Jack." He whispered to Lauri. "I'll handle this."

"Would you like to come with us?" She asked.

"Not now. I'll probably come watch you three if it's ok. I'm just a little tired still." He replied.

"Of course it's ok." She said, pulling him down and kissing him sweetly. He was really growing on her, she thought.

1...456789