Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Jack and Lsa came galloping up and crashed to a halt. Lsa was in the air instantly and flew to Ty's side. She screamed when she saw his skull showing through just before Lauri packed it with a clean cloth. "He's alive, Lsa!" Lauri cried out, trying to soothe her. Lsa dropped down and hugged him as tears poured down her cheeks. Jack was there now, his presence comforted Lauri and gave her focus. He pulled Lsa off of Ty and hugged her as she sobbed.

"Give Lauri room to work." He said gently. "She's had training for this and she can help him. Lets go secure the wagon and bring it here before anymore Indians find it." Lsa nodded and then her gaze drifted to the dead Indian. She snarled and leaped out of Jack's arms. In a second she drew her knife and scalped what was left of his head and shook it above her.

"You fucking piece of shit!" She screamed. "Rotten fucking Indians!" In a trice she scalped the other two, then she mounted her horse and made off like a shot towards the wagon they'd left behind. Jack heaved a deep sigh.

"Poor girl." He muttered. He put a hand on Lauri's shoulder. "Keep your rifle handy. We'll be back as soon as we can. Please do your best, he's like a brother to me!" She looked up and saw he had tears in his eyes. She nodded past the lump in her throat and got back to work.

She packed his wound and held pressure until he stopped bleeding. It was all she could do until the wagon showed up with her medical supplies. She cradled his head in her lap and stroked his brow gently, cooing sweet nothings to let him know she was there. Eventually, his eyelids fluttered and then slowly opened. "Hey, Princess." He croaked out. "Why are you crying, and why does my head hurt?" She hadn't realized she was dripping tears on him.

"Oh Honey, I'm crying because I'm happy you're alive!" He tried to sit up but she held him down. "Easy, Honey. You were attacked by Indians. Do you remember that?"

"Not really" he mumbled. "I just want to sleep." She cradled his head to her breasts and wept with joy that he was alive and responsive. She felt him go limp as he passed out again. Hurriedly, she checked him but he was fine. Probably a normal reaction to his wound and mental trauma she guessed. Jack and Lsa pulled in with the wagon. Jack produced an old army cot from inside and they quickly put Ty on it. He was still out cold. Lauri assembled her gear, hoping to clean and stitch him up before he awoke. She kept Lsa busy stripping his clothes off, boiling water and cleaning him up. She shaved his head around his wounds, then using her magnifier and tweezers, she picked it clean then doused it with alcohol. Luckily he wasn't feeling a thing! Using her fancy curved needle, she stitched him up nicely. Jack commented on her work. He was highly impressed with her skills.

"Thanks, Lauri. You did fantastic, but the show ain't over yet. Reload your rifle and guard camp. Lsa and I will sweep a couple miles out and make sure there aren't any more hostiles in the area. We'll cook a quick dinner and then we'll have no fires until we get through the next few days. There's water close by. That's probably where the Indians were going when they ambushed Ty. We'll fill up in the morning and push hard tomorrow. If Ty's condition allows of course." She nodded in understanding.

"Get it done and come back safe" she said softly. She kissed him quickly, and putting on a tough front, swatted his ass and tossed a wink at him. He broke into a beautiful smile that melted her heart, then leaped on his horse and collecting Lsa, rode out of camp. The next two hours turned her into a nervous wreck. Every sound hinted at danger and Jack and Lsa were way out of sight. She gripped her new rifle tightly and paced around camp, on high alert for anything that was amiss. At long last, they returned to camp with good news. They had crossed no other sign and it appeared that the Indians had strayed too far east from their normal stomping grounds.

"Regardless, we start pulling guard duty tonight " Jack ordered. "Each of us will pull 2 hour shifts. No fire or lanterns. You girls sleep one at a time with Ty in the wagon. I'll pull first and last shift. Let's eat and get the fire put out. Lsa, keep your bow handy. You know why." Lauri wondered what that was about but let it slide for now. During dinner, Ty began to stir. The girls flew to his side and offered him some water. When he perked up a bit, they sat him up and using a candle, Lauri checked his eyes for signs of a concussion. They responded as they should and he didn't complain of any nausea, just a massive headache. Lsa made some birch bark tea for him and he said it helped with his pain a bit. He managed to eat a small amount and drank more water. He cradled his head in his hands and groaned.

"Oh shit my head hurts!" Lauri knelt in front of him and opening her buckskin top, offered him her breasts. He snuggled in with a sigh and sagged against her. Lsa came in behind him and hugged them both. For long minutes they held each other, relieved that the ordeal was over.

"Girls, lets get him in bed." Jack ordered. He supported Ty and they wobbled off to the wagon. Between the three of them they got Ty tucked away in bed. He was sleeping in no time and the three went back to the fire. "Lauri" Jack said sternly. "Get your ass over here and get undressed." She looked at him blankly. "You're hurt, Sweetheart. Come over here. Lsa, help me." He stood her on a blanket and gently removed her buckskins. She hadn't realized her sleeves and pants were torn and bloody. He and Lsa laid her down and washed her entire body with warm water. Her forearms were a mess. Jack used the tweezers to pull dirt and thorns out of her while she winced in pain. Lsa forced a little whiskey down her to help give her some relief. She could have used a few stitches but it probably wasn't worth putting Jack or Lsa through the ordeal of having to do so. Lsa took care of her knees, cleaning and bandaging them as needed. "I've changed my mind. Lsa and I will pull two, four hour shifts tonight. You sleep with Ty all night. You two have had a rough day." Jack picked her naked body up and carried her to the wagon. He lifted her over the tailgate, then climbed up and tucked her in snuggly beside Ty. "Sleep well, Sweetheart." He whispered, then kissed her tenderly . She was sound asleep before he stepped outside.

## Chapter VII: Indian Country

Lauri awoke to a warm naked body snuggling up against her. "Ty?" She asked groggily.

"No, it's me" Lsa whispered. She hugged Lauri tightly. "Thank you for saving Ty's life yesterday. He means the world to me." Lauri swept Lsa's hair from her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"Of course, Sweetie. I'd do it again too. Ty is a very special man." They lay together for awhile enjoying each others warmth. Ty began to stir and Lsa slid over Lauri and him to burrow in at his other side. He groaned a little and both girls stroked and petted him until he fully awoke.

"I must be in heaven." He said. "One minute I'm riding my horse, and the next I'm in bed with two beautiful angels" The girls giggled and kissed him on both cheeks. Jack showed up to see how everyone was doing.

"We need to break camp and get out of here before them dead Indians bring in trouble." His words sobered the girls up quickly. "Get some food in you and we'll get out of here. Ty, you stay in the wagon for today and rest as best you can. Lsa, you ride your horse. Lauri will have to drive the wagon. Get it done, people."

The girls got to it and they pulled out barely a half hour later. Lauri had to do a double take when Lsa mounted up bareback. She was naked except for her loincloth. Her hair was in a single, thick braid and she had stripes of war paint on her face and breasts. Her little bow was slung over a shoulder along with her quiver and she carried her rifle in a strong little hand. Lauri saw Jack look at her approvingly. She made quite an impression. There was no doubt she was a badass little Indian. Soon, they stopped and topped off the water at a small creek and continued on. Luckily, Lauri had been piloting the wagon off and on and could manage throughout the day. Jack and Lsa stayed fairly close to the wagon, not wanting to take any chances. It grew extremely hot and the sun baked down unmercifully. Lsa swung by to check on them. Seeing how miserable Lauri was in her buckskins, Lsa dug out an extra loincloth and gave it to her, along with one of Ty's shirts. "Ah yes." thought Lauri as she changed her clothes. "So much better!" Around noon, Ty came out and sat beside her for an hour or so. He was still wobbly and had a vicious headache but he was improving, he said. He asked her to tell him what had happened. He still had no recollection of the days events.

That evening, Jack guided her down into a small swale that hid the wagon from any casual observation. He asked her if she could manage to pull a shift on guard duty. "Lsa is bushed. She won't admit it but she needs some rest"

"Of course" she answered. "I'll do anything you need, Jack." He gathered her in his arms and she melted into him. He kissed her soundly and sent her off to help Lsa set up camp. The night was long but uneventful. Lsa got some much needed sleep, and come morning, Ty was alert and showing signs of returning to normal. At breakfast, Jack outlined what would happen next.

"As Lsa and Ty know, we have two more hard days ahead before we get to safer country. There's very little water to refill our barrels and from the looks of it, it's going to be hot. Drink water sparingly but don't kill yourselves. Watch each other, watch the animals and watch especially for them damned Indians."

Lsa piped up.

"I'll kill any fucking Indian I see and scalp his ass!" Jack just shook his head and smiled.

"Just try to take it easy, Lsa. We don't need more trouble."

"We'll see." She huffed, and flounced away to do something or another with her gear. Ty grunted noncommittally and wandered off. Lauri knew there had to be a little history there but again chose not to ask. Probably not a good time, she reckoned.

As Jack predicted, the next two days were brutal. Everyone suffered equally under the hot sun. Lauri was now wearing only her loincloth. She was tanning nicely but she had to don her shirt occasionally to avoid sun burn. Lsa was brown as a nut now. She practically glowed with health and energy, she lived for this kind of challenge . The second night, Ty felt well enough to pull guard duty which allowed more sleep for the other three. Lsa had the last shift and she didn't appear while everyone else was eating breakfast. Jack went out to look for her, trying not to look too concerned. An hour later while Lauri and Ty sat and worried, the two appeared. Jack thundered into camp with an angry scowl on his face. Lsa was right behind him wearing a huge smile and yipping like the Indian she was. Two fresh scalps hung from her waistband and she was smeared with blood. " I got two of them fuckers!" She hollered in glee. "They won't be messing with us anymore!"

"Oh shit, Princess. Here we go again!" Ty said in a warning voice to Lauri as her mouth fell open at the sight.

"Damn it, Lsa!" Jack roared in anger. "I told you to take it easy! Killing two braves is not taking it easy!" Lsa stubbed her toe in the dirt.

"I was just protecting us! They could have found us!"

"No, you found them first and killed them. I read the sign. You could've put us in danger!" He hollered.

"I'm sorry, Jack. I won't do it again!" She flashed a flirty little grin, trying to play him into calming down.

"That's what you said last time, yet here we are!" he growled at her. Quick as a flash, he snatched her up and sat down on a nearby rock with her across his lap. He flipped up the rear flap of her loincloth and commenced to spank her ass. Lauri's eyebrows hit the roof! This was a side of Jack she hadn't seen until now. Lsa was giggling until the third swat. Her cries grew a little more real, and by number ten she was kicking and squirming, trying to get away. Jack threw his leg over hers to hold her down and really laid into her. After fifteen swats she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Ty! Make him stop, please! Help me Ty!" Lauri went to Jack and laid her hand on his shoulder. He shook her off and got in five more hard licks before Ty spoke in a commanding voice.

"Enough Jack. Leave her be!" Jack stopped immediately and his shoulders sagged down. He lifted his leg to release her and she flew into Ty's arms. Ty petted her and calmed her with soothing words. Lauri stood in front of Jack and pulled his face into her breasts. Everyone was shook up and needed calmed down. Instinctively, she did what women do best to soothe the beast in their men. Jack hugged her close while she smoothed his hair and petted his shoulders.

Later that evening, after a long day on the trail Lsa was in bed when Lauri came to see her. She lay on her tummy with her swollen, red, ass cheeks exposed. Jack's handprints still adorned her firm little mounds. Lauri had a liniment she offered that would remove swelling and help with the hurt. Lsa accepted, so she gently rubbed it on as Lsa whimpered in pain.

"I'm sorry he did that to you" Lauri whispered.

"Oh, it's ok" she replied. "It ain't the first time he's beat my ass, and probably not the last. I usually deserve it, like today. I just can't help it. I love hunting those bastards, but Jack hates it. He's afraid I'll get killed or taken for a slave." There was obviously a side to Lsa she didn't know about either, she thought. Just then Jack showed up.

"Oh my, that looks nice" he said with a grin, referring to the two nearly naked girls on the bed.

"Oh fuck off, you horse cocked son of a bitch!" Lsa popped off. Jack laughed and reached in to grab her by the ankle. He dragged her out of the wagon and enveloped her in a hug. She wrapped her naked arms and legs around him, kissing him deeply. "I'm truly sorry, Big Fella. I just get carried away sometimes."

"I know, little girl. You just worry the hell out of me." He said softly. She cried a little on his shoulder, then demanded he put her back in the wagon.

"Can I sleep with you tonight, pretty please?" she asked him in a tiny voice. His deep, sweet kiss was her answer.

Jack was out early, scouting ahead while the rest ate a cold breakfast. Ty explained to Lauri what was up. "We're nearly out of this section of Indian country and we'll be where Lsa's family originated from. There's a water source at a good campsite where we'll stop tonight. Lsa's family will run security for us. Don't shoot any Indians today unless they're attacking you, we may bump into them sometime this afternoon. We have a long, hard day ahead. Be alert." Just then, Jack rode in, they all packed up and headed west. It was another scorching hot day. Ty was flagging and was looking rough. Again, he had a terrible headache. Lauri poured the water down him until he protested. She made him lay in the back while she gutted it out up front. Her poor little ass was sore from the wagon seat. They were all tired and filthy from the three days of hard travel. Late in the afternoon, Lsa appeared with fantastic news.

"Jack met my Uncle. He went ahead to check out camp. He told us to wait at the stream for him." She was happy and chattering away like a little squirrel. Ty seemed to perk up a bit too. Lauri just wanted to get there. Apparently, there was a stream and she intended to cool off and clean up a bit!

Presently, they entered a small valley. There was lush vegetation in the bottoms and as they got closer, Lauri heard the roar of rushing water. They entered a small glade to see a waterfall that fell nearly fifteen feet into a large pond and the overflow fed a good sized stream that flowed west. Lsa clapped her hands and cheered, then hopped off her horse and dove in the pond. Lauri got Ty off the wagon and in the water, possibly not a moment too soon. He was miserable. They were all up their necks and body temperatures soon began to cool. Lsa told her not to be alarmed but their Indian sentries were already in place. Lauri looked around closely and picked out a brave on the bank above the waterfall. She was still uncomfortable with Jack not being there. She was just going to ask Lsa if someone shouldn't go looking for him when another brave appeared. He chattered with Lsa who lit up with a bright smile. "Hey guys, check out the waterfall!" Lauri looked and looked but didn't see anything. Then suddenly a naked, bronzed Adonis appeared through the curtain of water. It was Jack! What the hell was going on? she wondered. He waved at them and disappeared back under the falls.

"Let's get the animals taken care of and park the wagon." Ty said. "I'm whooped." Lsa hopped up and drove the wagon further up the narrow valley until they reached a small pole barn and a cabin. They quickly fed and watered the stock. By now Lauri was starving and worn out. Lsa was bouncing all over the place in excitement. Finally, Ty led them to a rock cliff that was covered in thick brush at the base. He pulled aside a small deadfall and some branches to reveal an opening just large enough to squeeze through.

Lauri was amazed! There were oil lamps burning in the long tunnel that led to a large cavern. There were three stone walls and the fourth wall was the backside of the waterfall. Wooden shelves held hundreds of pounds of dry goods, a great assortment of wine and whiskey, and various tools and gear. There were also two large beds several feet apart with real mattresses on them. Lauri almost fainted with joy! Jack was there, now dressed in his loincloth. He had a fire going and a thick stew bubbling over it. "Lsa's uncle gave us some fresh deer meat and some potatoes." he said happily. "Let's eat, then we'll clean up and have a quiet evening. We'll be safe while we're here." Lauri went to him and hugged him tightly. She could already feel her stress melting away. Jack served them dinner on a real table with four wooden chairs scattered around it. Ty explained that this was one of their caches they maintained along the trail.

"We've had it several years. We hire the locals to protect it for us. We haven't had any problems at all. We always try to bring something we may need at some point and we rotate our dry goods to keep them fresh as possible." Jack popped open a bottle of wine and they all enjoyed a delicious dinner and possibly drank a little too much.

After dinner, Lsa crawled in Jack's lap and whispered in his ear. He grinned and looked up at Lauri. "We have a surprise for you, would you like to see it?"

"Of course!" She loved a good surprise. Lsa came and took her arm, bidding her to close her eyes. She was led quite a way down what sounded like a tunnel. She could hear a trickle of water that echoed on the stone walls. It seemed to be getting warmer too.

"Ok" Lsa said happily. "Open your eyes!" Lauri let out a cry of joy. The large room was illuminated by oil lamps. Jack must have lit them before they arrived. There was a small pool that had steam rising from it. A hot springs! She thought, in glee. Two narrow stone benches were poolside as well. Thinking ahead. Jack had already laid out soap and towels for everyone. Lsa even pulled out a bottle of Lauri's shampoo she had heisted from the wagon. Everyone stripped and entered the pool. Sighs and groans filled the cavern as tired bodies relaxed in the welcome waters.

Jack slid over to Lsa and began cleaning her. He washed her hair and soaped her up, gently working a washcloth over every smooth inch of her body. She purred like a kitten the entire time. Lauri took charge of Ty. He was looking a bit rough still. She carefully washed his hair and head wounds. They looked good with no signs of infection. Trying to ignore his muscular body and thick cock, she tenderly washed his entire body. He moaned happily when she got to his big shaft and balls. He grew semi-erect and he looked so delectable, but she tamped down her desire and finished cleaning him. Lsa and Ty floated and soaked while Jack and Lauri washed each other slowly, enjoying the intimacy.

1...34567...9