Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In short order they hit the trail, arriving at the village just after lunch. Friendly Indians called out and waved to them from their teepees while little children squealed with laughter and joy when Jack threw handfuls of hard candies at them. At a particularly colorful teepee, Ty pulled the wagon to a stop and called out. A gorgeous young Indian girl stepped out and greeted them. She too wore buckskins that matched the men's . She was a little shorter than Lauri but not quite as petite. She had long black hair worn in a thick braid down her back. Her breasts were smaller than Lauri's but were high and firm, her ass a rounded little bubble that stuck out behind her. The men dismounted and she flung herself in their arms, kissing them deeply as she hugged them close. She obviously had great affection for them, thought Lauri in some jealousy.

Jack introduced the two women after Lsa parted from her hugs. Lauri dismounted the wagon to shake her hand but Lsa slipped in close and hugged her as well. She smiled up at Lauri in warm welcome. Lauri was surprised but grateful to be treated so well by her new acquaintance. "Hello Lauri!" She chirped. "I hope you're ready for the adventure of your life! I'm so excited to share it with you!" Her excitement was infectious and she soon had Lauri giggling along with her as they chatted together. Ty saddled a horse for himself while Lsa tied her own paint to the wagon. Jack told Lauri that he and Ty would scout ahead while the girls brought the wagon up behind. They were soon set to hit the trail and with a happy cry, Lsa cracked her whip over the mules and they headed out.

The day grew quite hot and when the men came by to check on the girls they had stripped their tops off and rode clothed only in their buckskin pants. Lsa whistled at them while laughing gaily. Their talk of course turned to the men. Lauri was very curious about their relationship with Lsa, and she was eager to share. "Both of my boys are amazing in bed!" Lsa exclaimed. "Ty will nearly split you in half with that monster he calls a cock. It takes quite a bit of work to get him inside you, sometimes it's difficult, especially if I haven't been with him for awhile. Jack, on the other hand is plenty thick and will stretch you nicely, but he's so damn long he'll literally knock the bottom out of a girl! He can hurt you if he's not careful. Well, really they both can I guess" Lauri thought about that for awhile. She then confessed that she was still a virgin as far as taking a man inside her, but had used her dildo extensively, especially the last few days!

"Oh goody!" Lsa exclaimed happily. "I love sharing my men, especially when it's another woman's first time. They're never the same again!" she laughed.

"When do you think one of them will want me?" Lauri asked. "They haven't tried anything at all yet."

"Oh, soon for sure." Lsa answered. "They were waiting until you all picked me up and also for you to get a little more comfortable on the trail. Also, they might take me in front of you, just so you have an idea of what to expect from them."

"In front of me? Like having sex with you in front of me?" Lauri asked in surprise. She had never considered such a thing! It sounded strange, but her pussy clenched and her nipples hardened as she tried to picture that scenario in her now fevered mind.

"Sure!" Lsa replied. "You'll see that we're very open about sex out here. The men will get mighty friendly with us, hopefully soon! I haven't been laid in quite awhile."

By now it was late afternoon and up ahead Lauri saw Jack waving at them. Lsa pointed the wagon at him and soon they arrived at their campsite for the night. There was a small pond, as Jack had predicted, where they refilled their water barrels and then watered the animals. Lsa buzzed around setting up camp while Ty whipped up a tasty dinner, which they enjoyed as they sat around a small, round table that Ty had untied from the side of the wagon. Jack, whom up until now had kind of kept his distance from Lauri, sat her next to him and chatted with her. She fiddled with her neckline when he wasn't looking, unbuttoning it to show more of her beautiful breasts to him. She leaned her head on his shoulder and relaxed into him while he put a strong arm around her. "I hope you and Lsa are getting along well." He said quietly. "She'll take good care of you. She knows what Ty and I like concerning you and her. Listen to her and go along with anything she suggests. It will make me very happy if you'll do that for me." She nodded into his shoulder. He was so warm and comfortable she thought. Her first snuggle with a real man, she giggled to herself. She was so happy right now that she'd do anything for him.

Lsa showed up with an armful of bathing gear and dragged Lauri off to the pond. The water was surprisingly warm and the girls washed their hair and bodies, enjoying being clean once again. Lsa especially loved Lauri's high dollar shampoo, and complimented her on it. "So, I noticed you have quite a bush down there." Lsa said teasingly. Lauri had noticed that Lsa had nearly no hair on her pussy but obviously hadn't said anything. Lsa had no such filter on her mouth. "The boys don't like a hairy pussy. We gotta clean that up for you. No hair from the neck down is the rule in this camp. I'll shave mine to show you how it's done!" Lsa then produced her newest, all metal tool. "The boys bought it for me, they call it a safety razor. You can actually change the blades on it!" She gushed. She quickly lathered up and shaved her legs, armpits, and pussy. She even had a little hand mirror to help her out. When she was done, Lauri gave it a shot. She was awkward at it, but with a little help from Lsa she got it done.

"Why do the guys like us shaved?" Lauri asked innocently.

"Just wait until one of them licks your smooth pussy, your question will be answered!" Lsa giggled. Lauri was flaming red with embarrassment. She had never heard of such a thing! However, she creamed at the thought of Jack's tongue inside her. She shivered in anticipation of what she hoped would happen soon.

Finished, the girls dried off, and wrapped themselves in their towels and walked back to camp. The men had the dinner utensils cleaned up now and they wandered off to wash in the pond. Ty whispered something to Lsa on his way by and smacked her on the ass. She smiled up at him and squeezed the thick bulge in his pants before he got away. Lauri noticed that Lsa lit up like a lamp. She got into her possibles bag and dug out some herbs and a bottle of oil. Lauri asked her what she was up to. "I make a thick tea with the herbs. I gargle it, then swallow about half. It numbs my throat a little so I can take the boy's cocks deeper without gagging too much." Lauri's eyes widened quite a bit at that news! Tsa continued, "The oil is very expensive. It's embarrassing to say that I bought it from a high dollar prostitute. It's real slick and has almost no taste but smells a bit like sweet fruit. The boys love it and I do to!"

"Alright, Lauri," Lsa said, now sounding serious. "The boys are feeling their oats tonight. When they get back, it's playtime. I want you to know that no matter what they do to me it's ok. Sometimes it probably looks a little rough, but they know me and what I can handle. Try to anticipate what they want. I know you're new at this but just imagine what might make them feel good, and do it. If they present an opportunity, take it. You'll enjoy it all the more." Lsa took some warm water off the fire and quickly mixed up her brew. She tossed it back and gargled softy for several seconds, then swallowed. She smiled beautifully and told Lauri quietly, "I can't wait for the boys, I love making them happy!" Suddenly, Lauri heard the men coming from the pond. They appeared with towels wrapped around their waists, ripped torsos shining in the early sunset. She imagined that their eyes glinted dangerously as they looked at the girls, who were now sitting seductively on a blanket on the ground.

Ty reached down and took Lsa's hand. She rose gracefully and dropped her towel. Her body shown in the light as he picked her up and laid her on her back over the small, round dinner table. She adjusted herself so her ass hung over one side and her head over the other. Jack bent over her and kissed her deeply, his strong hands cupped her breasts and gently caressed them as Lsa writhed under his touch. Lauri watched attentively as Ty took her ankles in his hands and slowly spread her legs impossibly wide. Lauri's tight pussy clenched and dripped it's nectar down her thighs when she saw Ty's tongue lick Lsa's peach open. She cried out into Jack's mouth when Ty's tongue found her clit. She came almost instantly. It had been so long since she'd had attention from her men! For long minutes the men serviced Lsa with their talented hands and mouths. Jack reached under the table and unlatched a lever that allowed the tabletop to spin on a greased bearing.

Ty pulled up from eating Lsa's pussy and Jack spun the table top. He stopped her when her pussy was under him and he bent and tasted her with his long tongue. She squealed happily and wrapped her thighs around his head. Lauri was watching the proceedings in total amazement. She discovered that her fingers had found her own little pussy under the towel and was unconsciously stroking herself while she observed the trio. Ty looked over at her and said, "Bring your blanket over here and kneel down close to me." She immediately obeyed, and when she settled in, he pulled her towel from her, revealing her body for the first time to a man. Ty groaned aloud when he saw her sweet curves, her nipples sat high and proud and he could see her slickness on her smooth thighs. "Take my pants down" he ordered her. Lauri timidly leaned in and began unlacing him. She couldn't believe the size of the thick rod imprinted in the tight leather. She tugged the flaps wide and his massive shaft swung out to meet her gaze. It was shockingly huge, a thick pearl of pre-cum glistened on it's tip, tempting her for a taste. "All the way off" he said roughly. She tugged his pants down completely and he stepped out of them. All the while he swung low and heavy in front of her wide eyes. She couldn't believe how huge his balls were. Almost like small oranges.

He turned and cradled Lsa's head in his big hands. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Ty lifted his cock and dropped the thick head in her mouth, what would fit anyway. He groaned as her small tongue darted out and licked the shiny drop of cum from him. Lauri's mouth watered as she watched Lsa enjoy his taste. While she licked and sucked at him, almost frantically, Lauri watched from her knees as his cock slowly lengthened and thickened steadily until it defied belief. He flexed his knees and slowly drove the head into Lsa's greedy mouth. She was whimpering almost nonstop as Jack dug his tongue deeper in her sweet pussy while Ty filled her mouth with cock. Ty bounced his cock against the back of her throat, making growling sounds low in his chest that Lauri thought was so sexy.

Lsa suddenly pushed him away from her face. "Oh fuck, Ty. You're killing me with that thing, give me a minute, please!" He nodded and stroked his cock with a big fist, milking more pre-cum from his thick head. He caught a drop on his finger and offered it to Lauri. Startled, but still brave, Lauri leaned in and opened her mouth. She sucked his finger clean, loving her first taste of man cum. She immediately wanted more! Lsa yelped in surprise when Ty spun the table again, placing her soaking wet pussy in front of him. Jack thumbed open her mouth and drove his cock in rudely, bouncing off the back of her throat! She jerked and arched her back, crying out around him, then slowly relaxed. Lauri watched in astonishment as she swallowed nearly half of Jack's foot long cock. Lsa moaned contentedly as Jack stroked smoothly in and out. Lauri remembered the tea that she had used and figured that it was helping her take Jack's formidable length. Ty pushed Lsa's thighs wide apart, then he wedged both thumbs in her tight pussy and she screamed around Jack's cock as he split her open.

Lauri gasped out loud when Ty lowered his hips until his cock was level with Lsa's pussy, then he leaned in and pushed his thick head between his thumbs. She cried out again when he met resistance. He actually pushed her body towards Jack and still he couldn't get inside her. He bounced his cock against her in short, sharp jabs, trying to break her open, to no avail. All the while she was screaming like a banshee around Jack's thickness buried in her throat. Concerned for her, Lauri placed a questioning hand on Ty's thigh. He looked down at her and smiled. "She's ok" he said, "She can take it, she's been here many times and she loves it." Lauri nodded in acceptance, remembering what Lsa had told her earlier. Jack noticed their interaction.

"What's up, Ty, need a hand over there, once again?" He asked with an evil smile.

"I guess so, damn it. Almost every time!" Ty said between gritted teeth. "We'll switch places so Lauri can watch." The men swapped out so Jack was next to Lauri now, leaving Lsa in place. Being up close and personal with Jack's cock was very intimidating, Lauri discovered. Somehow more so than Ty. It was shockingly long and thick. It promised not to stretch a girl too awfully wide but would certainly plumb her depths thoroughly.

Like Ty, Jack milked his length and presented Lauri with a glistening drop of cum dripping from his cockhead. She leaned in and took her taste straight from the source this time. Her tiny pink tongue lapped at him, sampling his sweetness. He groaned in pleasure as she took his entire head in her mouth, filling it completely. She wondered how Lsa so easily swallowed him down! After just a minute or so he reluctantly pulled away. Tonight was about giving Lsa what she desperately needed. "Get the oil for me." He growled in a voice that made Lauri's pussy drip even more juice on the blanket under her knees.

She opened the bottle and held it up for him. "Put it on my cock. Use both hands and make sure there's plenty of it. I'm gonna break her open so Ty can finish her off" Lsa heard him and moaned out loud in anticipation. Ty was busy alternating between rolling her nipples between strong fingers and sucking them with his talented mouth. Steeling her nerves, Lauri filled her palms with oil and anointed Jack's massive cock. Her tiny hands didn't begin to span his width and she gasped in wonder as she felt how rock hard he was yet smooth as the finest silk under her fingers. She noticed how his large balls seemed kind of lonely so she gathered more oil and rolled them gently in her small hands. She looked up at Jack, his eyes were closed in rapture and her heart swelled a little, knowing she was giving him such pleasure. He was so hard that his cock jerked with each heartbeat, quivering in her gentle grip.

With a low growl he pulled himself away. "You're a little she-devil!" He said to her sexily with a sly wink. He then used the same technique as Ty. He pried Lsa open with strong thumbs and lowered his hips to meet hers but he was so tall and his cock so long that he was still too high. He looked at Lauri and waited. After a few moments she realized what he wanted. She reached out and gripped his dripping cock, levered it down to point at Lsa's open gate. He groaned again at her touch, so turned on he could hardly stand it. "Are you ready, Lsa? He ground from behind clenched teeth.

"Yes, Jack. Please fuck me, please!!" She cried out in passion. He pushed in her until she screamed. Lauri watched, fascinated as his shaft actually bent under the pressure of his weight thrown behind it. When his thick head broke through the tight entrance of Lsa's pussy, Lauri swore she felt it herself! 6 thick inches buried deep inside her in a millisecond. Her back arched in a bow and a guttural cry was ripped from her throat as she immediately orgasmed violently. Ty plugged her mouth with his cock and Jack slowly withdrew only to drive home again. Back and forth the men worked her lithe body, wrenching another orgasm from her in just a few minutes.

"Is she ready Jack?" Ty asked.

"I think so, she's loosened up a bit now." Jack replied. Lauri was beside herself with lust. She was melting. Her pussy was drenched and her nipples were so hard they ached terribly. Jack noticed her predicament. "Soon, Sweetheart, soon" he whispered to her, between his thrusts into Lsa. "Let's switch" Jack ordered. Now Ty was back at Lsa's pussy, and Lauri, sharp girl that she was, already had her palms filled with oil to aid his passage into her. He hissed and groaned as she oiled his massive cock to her satisfaction. Finally, he pulled away and began his fuck. He jerked when Lauri snuck a hand up beneath his tight ass cheeks and caught his sack in her oil filled palm, rolling his balls as he groaned in pleasure. By now, Lsa was a trembling wreck. He again pried her open and pushed himself into her. As with Jack, Lauri watched as his cock flexed under the pressure of his hips when he drove into Lsa. Lauri now had her oily fingers buried deep in her own pussy and was nearly to orgasm herself. She was only a foot away from their joining and she was imagining herself being impaled on that mighty cock. She actually heard his cock slip inside Lsa as he drove deep. Juices were displaced and poured out of her onto the ground. She arched her belly up violently and screamed in orgasm. Lauri also tripped over the edge and came harder than she ever had before! She writhed at Ty's feet as she dug her fingers deep and watched as he sank barely half his length again and again in Lsa's destroyed pussy.

Suddenly, Jack knelt behind her. He roughly pulled her hand from her pussy and replaced it with his own. His other hand cupped her breast and he tugged and twisted her nipple. Two thick fingers sank inside her tightness, stretching her farther than her tiny dildo ever had! She leaned back into his thick chest and spread her thighs wantonly, begging for more. "Watch" he growled in her ear. She looked up at Ty who was now nearly to orgasm. His strokes grew erratic and he began panting hard. Suddenly he lunged deep and froze in place. With a mighty roar he unloaded inside Lsa. She screamed as she felt his hot squirts of cum paint her womb. Lauri watched in wonder as his balls and cock jerked and flexed with every spasm that wracked his body. She felt her own orgasm rising and she rode Jack's big fingers as he played her pussy effortlessly. She whined as he kept her right on the edge, flicking her clit, then running fingers deep inside her. He tortured her until they watched Ty pull his spent cock out of Lsa. Cum and pussy juice poured out of her endlessly. Ty pushed Lsa's knees up to her shoulders which opened her pussy wide. When he buried his face in her slickness and sucked her clit, the visual was too much for Lauri. She finally found her own earth shattering orgasm...

When she somewhat came to, Lsa was kneeling in front of Ty and was sucking his cock clean of their combined cum. Lsa caught her eye and flicked her own eyes up to Jack, then back to Lauri, then Jack again. Lauri realized Jack was the only one who hadn't cum yet. Feeding off of Lsa's hint, Lauri turned her head and purred in Jack's ear. "Let me take care of you, Stud" He stood up from behind her and she spun around, still on her knees. His rigid cock stood out proudly. She knew she couldn't take him deep in her throat but she planned on making a go of it. She reached up and stroked him, milking his length as she'd seen him do earlier. He was so excited that pre-cum was pouring almost nonstop out of his swollen head. She licked and sucked up every drop, loving his taste. He groaned above her when she locked her lips around him and began long, slow sucking strokes that drove him crazy. She reached up under him and caressed his balls that were sucked up tight against his body. She knew she was doing something right when he started to thrust into her mouth. He fought it hard because he didn't want to hurt or scare her but it felt so damn good to bury his cock deep. She felt his balls start to spasm and jerk. His cockhead grew even larger in her mouth and she knew he was close. Each time she felt him quiver, she swiped her tongue over his sensitive, dripping head. The sixth time she licked him, he gripped her head in his huge hands and holding her in place, exploded in her mouth. Rope after rope of hot cum bathed her throat as she swallowed rapidly. She squeezed his balls in time with his squirts and he roared like a bull above her. She finally couldn't breathe anymore and she pushed him away, but had the frame of mind to grab him with both hands and jerk him off. He roared again and splashed her tits with another huge load of cum. She was astonished at how much he unleashed on her! Slowly his orgasm waned and she just caressed him now, running her hands up and down his strong thighs. She licked and kissed his solid abs then nuzzled up under his now limp cock and sucked at his balls.

123456...9