Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn girl, you are good!" Lsa piped up in her ear, scaring the hell out of her. She'd almost forgotten the other two were there! "He really plastered you!" Lauri looked down at herself. Her tits were coated in Jack's cum. It was literally dripping from her nipples and running down her belly. "Um, you got some here too" Lsa reached her thumb over and wiped some off of her chin, then she popped it in her mouth! "Mmm, that Jack is so yummy!" Lsa purred and winked up at him with a sexy smile. Lauri wondered how many times these three would blow her mind in the upcoming weeks. Tonight was certainly a good start!

They all cleaned up a bit and Jack stated that with a long day ahead of them, they should get some good sleep. Lauri was rustling around in the wagon, building her nest when Lsa appeared. "Do you want someone to sleep with you tonight?" She thought for a minute.

"Is it ok if I sleep with Jack?" She wasn't sure of the camp protocol and who was expected to sleep with who.

"Sure" Lsa replied. "You can always sleep with who you want until we hit hostile country. Once we start pulling guard duty, it all goes out the window. Enjoy whomever you like while you can. I'll send Jack in for you."

Lauri giggled then climbed into her bed.

"What a day of firsts" she thought happily. She'd seen an Indian village, snuggled with a man, shaved her pussy, watched people fuck, tasted a man's cum, sucked a cock, and had a man make her orgasm. All in one day!! And she was completely worn out. She was almost asleep when Jack crawled in beside her. He was naked and looking beautiful. He tucked her in close to him. She laid her head on his broad chest and threw a leg over his. He guided her hand down to fill it with his sated cock. She snuggled in deep and slept the sleep of the dead.

## Chapter III: Training Lauri

She awoke in the morning to an empty bed. Jack's side was still warm so he hadn't been up long. She could smell coffee brewing outside and almost got up but she burrowed in for just a few more minutes. "Oh no you don't, Missy!" She heard Jack exclaim. A brawny hand grabbed her ankle and yanked her naked, out into the sunrise! She landed in Jack's arms. He was topless but wearing his buckskin pants. She wrapped her legs around his hips and hugged him close. He squeezed her tightly and smiled at her. "Get cracking, Sweetheart, we got things to do today." At breakfast he told everyone the plan. Ty would drive the wagon, Jack and Lsa would train Lauri on scouting, reading sign and marksmanship. Lsa yipped happily. She disappeared behind the wagon and they heard her rustling around for a few minutes. She reappeared, and at the sight of her Lauri almost died. Her long, raven black hair was loose and free. She wore a man's shirt that had been white at one time. It was unbuttoned completely and her amazing breasts peeked out saucily. She wore a tiny loincloth and had smeared black and white streaks of paint on her face!

"Let's go boys! Today is a great day!" She grabbed her rifle and vaulted up to ride bareback on her horse. She dug in her heels and was off like a shot! "Damn Indians." said Jack.

"Can't trust em" said Ty. And the men broke out laughing. Lauri was surprised until she saw how the men were looking at Lsa's disappearing backside. It was obvious they loved her deeply. She found herself hoping that one day they'd look at her the same way...

Jack and Lauri saddled up and got ready to leave. She was still wearing a blouse and a skirt and she struggled to get astride her mount. Ty walked over, and with a flourish, produced a large knife and quickly slit both sides of her skirt up to her waist. She was protesting until he slid a hand up the inside of her now accessible thigh. "Oh my." she whispered. "So much better!" He gave her a wink and a pinch and shooed her off to join Jack. She rode up next to him and eyeballed his buckskins, thinking how she'd look in a pair. He noticed and said.

"You gotta earn em, Missy. Today is a good day to start." They shortly hooked up with Lsa, and Jack started the training. All day they pounded information into her. How to recognize Indian and animal sign, how to load and unload a rifle safely, and finally, actual shooting and marksmanship. By the end of the day her head was spinning, but she was happy. When they got to camp, Jack had swatted her ass and told her she had done well. She glowed under his praise. Ty told her they had two more full days before entering a stretch of hostile country and she really needed to apply herself.

"Buckle down, shit gets real serious after that." was his comment.

The boys knew she needed a good rest and decided to leave her alone tonight.

They didn't trust themselves to sleep with her. One thing would lead to another and she wouldn't be able to straddle a horse tomorrow! At bedtime, Lsa showed up and asked if she could sleep with her. Lauri thought it odd, but agreed. In bed, Lsa explained what the men were doing. "We have two months to enjoy each other. The important thing is to get you trained up and comfortable. Indian country ain't no joke!" Lauri was curious about Lsa's experience with the boys the other night, and asked her a few questions. Lsa tried to explain. "I love my men and will do anything for them. They take excellent care of me and pay me well. They also pay some of my relatives that live along our path to St Louis. We use them for security and a few other things. As far as sex, you need to let Jack take you a few times before Ty does. Ty can hurt a girl if he's not careful. Jack will open you up for Ty. Believe me, you want that to happen. Once you can take Jack, Ty will start giving you his full length. They don't do it very often, even with me, and I love it when they do, but I can't walk or ride for a week it seems like. The boys are patient to a point, but when they get worked up and get the bit in their teeth, you better hold on for a wild ride. It's serious business for them. They work hard and fuck harder." Lauri was amazed at what she was hearing, Lsa was so matter of fact about it, and she knew her time was coming when the men would take her like they did Lsa. She shivered just thinking about it. She soon drifted into a deep sleep.

A hand on her foot awoke Lauri. She stirred and looked down to see Ty smiling at her. "Get up, Princess." He whispered. "Be quiet and come with me!" She dressed and snuck out of the wagon. Ty had a blanket spread on the ground and a cup of coffee ready for her. A beautiful sunrise was just beginning. She was touched that he wanted to share it with her. Jack was still snoozing nearby, wrapped tightly in his blanket. She leaned into Ty and sipped her drink while they whispered together. He made sure she was doing ok and that the trip wasn't taking a toll on her. He was in charge of her training today and Jack would drive the wagon. He went over what they would be doing and what was expected of her. If things went well they would knock off a little early and do some fishing in a stream that lay ahead. Lauri chose not to tell him that she loved fishing and generally did better than anyone else at catching them! After the sun was up, she slid onto his lap and kissed him gently, thanking him for her morning surprise. She hoped he'd do it often with her.

After breakfast, Ty showed her a small obstacle course he'd set up last evening. There were some rocks and piles of sticks he ran her through and had her shoot at tin cans from different positions. Her favorite was prone, where she could lay down and take her time to be accurate. After a couple hours she was hitting nearly 80% of her shots on target. Both men were surprised at her improvement. Sweaty and dirty, but more than happy, they set off down the trail. They pushed hard and made it to the stream late in the afternoon. Ty dug out his fishing gear and Lsa took off with her tiny bow and arrows to look for game close to the creek. Ty made for high ground so he could guide Jack to them when he got closer. Lauri helped herself to the fishing gear and proceeded to catch trout after trout! Ty came running when he heard her squealing with joy as she landed her fish. He stood dumbfounded and shaking his head in disbelief. She already had half a dozen fish flopping on the bank! Just then, Jack pulled in. In the time that Ty was bragging on her accomplishment, she had them cleaned, scaled and hanging on a stringer! Jack strode up to her and smacked her ass, then hugged her. "There's more to you than meets the eye, Sweetheart!" He declared. She was almost wriggling in excitement. She had kicked ass and showed the boys something she excelled at. She felt especially good when Lsa showed up empty handed.

Jack fried up her trout with some potatoes and they had a delicious lunch while they listened to the creek burbling in the background. Lsa slid into Jack's lap and whispered in his ear, and he grinned widely. "Lsa wants to knock off early and camp here tonight. Is that ok with everyone?" He asked. Lauri was all about that. Her ass was sore from riding and she was tired from the morning's training regimen. Ty got up and ordered the girls to lay out in the sun on a blanket. He dug out a small metal tub and a large pot. Collecting water, he heated it up quickly over the fire and in no time had a tub of hot water.

"Ok girls, we're gonna scrub your dirty little bodies clean. Who's first?" Lsa motioned Lauri to go first, while she gathered up the girl's bathing gear. Lauri undressed and shyly sat crosslegged in the tub as it was fairly small. Ty washed her hair while Jack scrubbed her arms and legs briskly. After wringing her hair out, Ty washed her back and then soaped up her tits while she squirmed in pleasure. Jack then stood her up in the tub and made her bend over to hold onto the rounded edge. She knew her little pussy and ass were exposed to the men's gaze, but she didn't care. She arched her ass higher and rose on her tiptoes. Both men gasped audibly at the sight. She was like a water nymph posed perfectly in the bright sun. They almost fought for the honor of soaping up her tiny pussy and ass. Lather ran down her lithe thighs as both men picked a side and lovingly ran big hands over her tight ass, long fingers teased her deep crevice and pink lips while she writhed in pleasure.

Finally, they reluctantly rinsed her off. Ty picked her up and set her down on a clean blanket. Lsa was next and Lauri lay in the warm sun and watched the boys spoil Lsa rotten. She got the same treatment as Lauri had. Soon she was deposited shiny and clean next to Lauri. The men went to the creek to wash up. The girls watched as muscular, tanned bodies were revealed and covered in rich lather. Two wet pussies dripped on the blanket as they took in the sight of their sexy, hot men. "We're getting fucked today" Lsa whispered to Lauri. "When we knock off early and the guys make sure we're all cleaned up, it's a sure sign someone's getting nailed!" She giggled behind her hand. Lauri felt a shiver run down her back. Was today the day that she'd finally have a man take her and truly make her a woman? She dearly hoped so! Her pussy clenched and her nipples hardened at the thought of Jack or Ty rutting inside her. "Let's make a place ready" Lsa said. "A little privacy for your first time would be a good thing." Lauri agreed, she was just thinking about that. They spread a thick blanket on the ground on the other side of the wagon so the two were separated a good bit. Then they sat together and waited for their men.

## Chapter IV: Lauri Loses Something

Soon, the men climbed the shallow bank and strode over to the women. Like it was planned out, Jack pulled Lauri to her feet and carried her over behind the wagon. Lsa winked and whispered good luck to her on the way by. Lauri was nervous as hell but Jack seemed to expect it and was gentle with her. They laid down together and he drew her in for a kiss. For long minutes he taught her the art of french kissing, sucking, licking and nibbling on her until she was trembling in his arms. He worked his way down, stopping to give her perfect breasts the same treatment as her lips. When he moved lower, her nipples were left hard as diamonds and glistening in the sun from his wet mouth. She automatically spread her legs wide when he settled between them. He softly lifted her thighs over his shoulders, and for the first time a warm tongue licked her pink pussy open. She moaned in ecstasy as the sensation overwhelmed her. In seconds she was coming on his tongue. She grabbed his hair and rocked her hips up to meet his sucking mouth. He licked her clit and circled her opening with a wet finger. She cried out again and again in pleasure. When she was done coming, he pulled back and began licking her outer lips from top to bottom, avoiding her clit carefully.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore torture, he slid up her body and fed her his tongue. Wantonly, she sucked it in her mouth, tasting her own juices. Carefully, he rolled her over on top of him so she straddled his waist. His massive cock was trapped between her pussy and his tight abs.

He looked down and groaned at the sight. "Spread your pussy apart for me."he whispered. "Slide up and down my cock, get me nice and wet." He gasped when her small fingers spread her lips and she began rocking up and down his length. She slid from up his balls until her clit bumped over his thick, swollen head. Back and forth she rocked, coating him in sweet pussy juice. After a few minutes her orgasm built slowly. Every time her clit rolled over his sensitive head she reached another plateau. Finally, she spiraled out of control and with her hips jerking erratically on his thickness, she poured her orgasm on him. He reached up and gripped her tits roughly, mauling them and she came even harder. She finally finished and collapsed on his chest.

"Holy shit, Jack! Is it always like that?" she asked in wonder.

"Mostly, I think. You look absolutely stunning when you cum on top of me." he said with a sexy smile.

He cuddled her for awhile until she sat up on him. She looked at his now semi-hard cock still trapped between them and stroked him gently. He was wet and sticky from her juices. She scooted down his frame until he was in front of her face. She leaned in and took him in her hot mouth. He groaned and thrust his hips up involuntarily. Damn he was so sexy. Looking up at his six pack abs and thick pecs was a real treat, especially when you had a mouthful of his cock, she giggled to herself. She licked and sucked him from under his balls, all the way to his dripping cockhead. A dozen times she made the journey, each trip he grew longer and thicker until he was truly massive in size. By now, she was literally shaking with lust and passion. She needed him inside her in the worst way, but she wasn't sure how he wanted to take her. Sensing her reluctance, he pulled her up his body and kissed her sweetly. "Ride me, take me inside at your own pace. I don't want to hurt you." She nodded in acceptance.

She rose over him. He was so long that she had to crouch above his hips. She put a steadying hand on his chest, took his cock in the other and aimed him at her soaking wet center. Gently she lowered herself until his thick head pressed into her tight opening. "Oh fuck, Jack." she breathed. "You feel so good." She pushed down more, feeling her lips split open around him until he hit firm resistance. Her pussy was begging for him to drive home. She felt an emptiness that only he could fill. Gritting her teeth she pushed harder until she felt her tightness start to give a little. Jack groaned beneath her.

"Your killing me, Sweetheart, you are so fucking tight!" If she could talk she would've agreed. He felt huge! His big hands cradled her ass. "Lift up and down a few times" he urged her. "Work it in a little at a time." She obeyed him. She bounced up and down, a little harder each time.

"Oh Jack. I can't do it like this. I just have to do it all at once!" She lifted up completely and aligned his cock perfectly to her pussy. She steeled herself, caught her lip in her teeth, and with a strangled cry she dropped her full weight on him and impaled herself on her first cock! His massive head breeched her pussy and slid in a few inches. She froze in place, her eyes wide in pain and unexpected pleasure. Jack gently petted her ass and thighs, crooning wordlessly to her while she recovered herself a little. Slowly her hips began to roll in the age old mating dance. A satisfied smile spread across her face and she beamed down at him with tears in her eyes. "Oh Honey, I never imagined!"

She took her time, wanting to enjoy it as much as possible. For long minutes she worked on him. She'd raise herself until he nearly popped out, then lean her weight down, taking him as deep as she could. He licked his thumb and began stroking her swollen clit in slow circles. Her breath caught time and again as sensation rolled over her. Her legs finally got tired of supporting her. "I need to rest, Jack, please." Gently, she raised up and winced when his thick head slid out of her. Trapped pussy juice poured down his cock to soak his balls. She laid beside him and stroked his wet cock to keep him hard.

"Where do you want me?" he asked.

"On top of me so I can see you." She whispered. She spread her legs and welcomed him between them. He slid down and wedged his cock in her opening. She hooked her heels under his ass and pulled him into her. It was easier to take him this time. She rocked her hips up to meet him as he began delivering short, shallow strokes. She looked down between their flat bellies and could almost see his thickness splitting her wide. Her swollen clit stuck out demanding attention. "I wish I could see you in me" she said in a husky voice. Without pulling out of her, he raised her ankles over his shoulders and rolled forward into a push-up position over her. She was bent nearly double and their joining was right in front of her eyes. She could see every ridge and vein in his shaft as he stroked her lightly.

"Put your hands on my ass and guide me." he murmured. She reached down and filled her palms with firm, male ass. She tugged him deeper, and watched fascinated as he disappeared inside her an inch at a time. The sight was too much for her overloaded mind. Swiftly, an orgasm overtook her and she screamed out her pleasure to the sky. Jack kept working away from above her, trying not to drive his weight down and fully impale her on his foot long cock. Her eyes opened to see his soaked shaft pull completely out, then dripping with her juice, drive back in again until he met resistance. Carefully, he worked her pussy open until she was taking a full eight inches. A couple times she jerked and put her hand on his belly to stop him.

"Fuck Jack, you're so deep in me you take my breath away." she groaned in his ear. Impossibly, he felt himself get even harder at her words. He started to feel the tingle of an orgasm build under his tight balls. He must have changed his stroking rhythm because Lauri picked up on it. "I want you to cum in me, Jack. Fill me up, Honey."

Now he was panting above her, concentrating on not pounding her ruthlessly into the ground. "Fuck, Sweetheart, I can't last much longer!" he gritted out in a hoarse voice. Helplessly he drove into her, sliding her up the blanket with each strong thrust of his hips. She pushed on his belly and cried out in pain as he smashed deep, pounding the breath from her lungs. "Aaaarhh, fuck Lauri!!" He roared out, and poured a broadside of cum deep inside her tight pussy. She too, screamed as she felt hot jets of cum bathe her walls, painting them white with his essence. She stared at where he entered her as cum oozed from her pussy that was stretched so tightly around his thick shaft. He shuddered and hit her with short, sharp stabs of his cock, while she jerked and writhed beneath him. He was dripping sweat on her and panting like a mad bull above her. Suddenly, he realized what he was doing, crushing her beneath him. He raised up and cradled her head in his strong hands.

123456...9