Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, Ladies. Let's go." Jack ordered, and led them down the tunnel to the hot springs. Once there, they descended on him, washing his hair and scrubbing him until he shown in the light from the lamps. The whole time he kept his hands full of hot, female flesh. It was obvious that he was incredibly aroused by the two beautiful women. He went to deep water to submerge himself and rinse off. While he was preoccupied, Lsa whispered to Lauri.

"He's in a state tonight. He's gonna want to fuck hard. He hasn't done that in weeks and it builds up in him. If you don't think you can handle him I'll take him. It hurts like hell but, after he stretches you out, there's nothing like it in the world." Lauri thought about it, but not for long. She knew that sooner or later she needed to fully accept her men. She wanted to experience whatever they might offer her.

"I'm fine with it." She stated firmly. Lsa surprised her with a big hug and a kiss. "Oh thank you! I know you'll make him very happy!"

Jack surfaced next to them like a sleek river otter. He looked amazing with his long wet hair and thick muscles highlighted in the glow of the lamps. He must

have been reading minds judging from his next words. He swept Lauri up in his arms and said. "Sweetheart, fair warning. I need to fuck, and fuck hard. No long foreplay. Just fucking. I've been holding myself back for too long. I won't tell you to stay, but I'd love it if you did." She locked her legs tightly around his hips and sucked his tongue into her mouth, nipping it sharply. He caught his breath and a dangerous gleam appeared in his eyes. He had his answer.

"Lsa, get the leather straps." He ordered sternly. With a huge smile, she was gone like a puff of smoke. Holding Lauri to him, he walked to one of the benches and set her down facing it. Lsa appeared with two sets of old reins, minus the bits. "Show her, Honey." He said to Lsa. She bent over the bench and grabbed two iron brackets that looked like handles attached to the stone. Jack nudged her feet wide apart until they bumped against two metal rings hooked to the stone floor. He bent and tied an ankle to each one. He stepped back to admire his work. Lsa was bent over past 90 degrees. Her ass was well below Jack's waist level, her legs were split wide, and her pussy tilted perfectly, displayed for her man's pleasure. Jack looked at Lauri. She knew this was the point of no return. She turned and assumed her position over the bench, almost rubbing shoulders with Lsa. Jack swiftly tied her ankles down to the rings.

He retrieved a bottle of oil and stood in front of the girls. They had to crane their heads up to see him. Just inches from their faces, he poured oil over his semi-hard cock and stroked himself with one hand while rolling his balls in the other. The slippery sounds of his oily hand working himself had Lauri's pussy dripping in no time. He quickly grew achingly hard. Lsa was beside herself with lust. She was whining and rolling her hips in frustration. Lauri felt the same way. Watching him pleasure himself was one of the sexiest things she'd ever seen. When he was rock hard, he walked behind Lauri. A slick hand cupped her smooth pussy. She jumped in surprise and Lsa yelped beside her. She was obviously getting the same treatment. Long fingers worked oil into her folds mixing with her own sweet juices. The sounds of him squishing inside her curled her toes, so sexy! Both girls closed their eyes and rolled their little asses against Jack's seeking fingers. For a few minutes he applied the oil, working it deep inside clenching, hot pussies. Lauri heard a clinking sound in front of her and opened her eyes. Ty had set an oil lamp on the floor. He flipped out a blanket and laid down on it naked, his head pillowed so he could watch the girls. He poured oil on his cock and spread his legs wide. They could see every inch of his ripped, muscular physique in the yellow light. He slowly began stroking his himself, looking back and forth at the women. They were incredibly sexy with their long hair framing beautiful faces, and firm tits hanging nicely below them.

Suddenly, Lauri yelped in surprise when Jack's big hands gripped her ass and roughly split it apart. Two big thumbs dug deep in her pussy and ruthlessly pried her open. She felt his huge cock head press against her and agonizingly squeeze inside. He pulled his thumbs free and she snapped tightly around his thick girth, drawing a raw groan from him. Without warning he started his fuck. He was already crouched low to align himself with her and now he slowly straightened his strong legs. Her eyes rolled back as he sank deep. So much pleasure! She groaned as he penetrated her tightness. He was halfway in when he came to a narrow, tender spot inside her. She jerked and cried out in pain, but he inexorably pushed past it. By the time he came to the bottom of her she was almost hyperventilating.

"He's too fucking big!" Her mind screamed at her. He kept drilling deeper and she groaned when her feet left the floor and came up hard against her bindings. He was absolutely killing her! She bit her lip until she tasted blood, but she was determined to give herself completely to him. Dimly, she was aware that Lsa had put her hand on hers in support. She alone understood what Lauri was enduring. Jack had at least three inches to go and he needed to find a home for it. He grabbed her hips and using his strong calves and thighs, rammed up into her with short, sharp stabs of his cock, tearing a ragged cry from her as he finally broke her open. After half a dozen mind numbing strokes she had taken his full 12 inches of rampant cock. She hung there completely impaled for the first time in her life! Breathing heavily, she opened her tear filled eyes to see Ty staring at her. He was still slowly stroking himself. The sight of his ripped abs and massive cock dripping pre-cum caused her to clench tightly around Jack, who groaned in appreciation behind her.

Suddenly, Jack pulled free and she yelped as she dropped to the floor. He stepped behind Lsa and repeated his actions. Strong thumbs opened her wide. Her welcoming cry built to a quivering scream. Lauri knew that he had stabbed deep inside Lsa. She tore her gaze from Ty to see Jack's strong thighs powering her little body up tight against her restraints. She watched in amazement as Jack pounded her with hard jabs of his steel hard cock. Lsa was locked in a violent orgasm while Jack gripped her hips and ground his pelvis against her firm ass. He rolled his hips clockwise and his hands twisted hers in the opposite direction, opening her up wide. He destroyed her with precision. She dug her fingernails into Lauri's hand as he held deep and flexed his cock, sending spasms of pleasure through her. As he did to Lauri, he swiftly pulled free and she almost collapsed against the bench. Lauri watched in admiration as Lsa caught herself, and quickly arched her back to present her pussy high for him to use again. She was more than impressed with the Indian girl. She was a goddess of fucking. Seeking to emulate her, Lauri lifted her pussy, rose to her tiptoes and wriggled her ass invitingly. She heard a deep, male growl from behind her as he grabbed her hips. He lined up to her dripping center and drove completely home in one gliding stroke. Again, he lifted her tight against her bindings and stretched her pussy impossibly wide and deep. Surprising her, he quickly pulled out, only to do it again.

"Hang in there, Honey." Lsa whispered to her. "He's on the home stretch." Ten times he drove home. Ten times she hung impaled on hot, dripping cock. He rapidly switched to Lsa and her screams echoed through the chamber as he reamed her ruthlessly.

He switched back and forth between the women half a dozen times until he could delay his orgasm no longer. His last round with Lauri had him thrusting wildly, and she knew he was close. He cried out and she felt his swollen head expand even larger, his shaft flexing as his orgasm overwhelmed him. He thrust as deep as he could, smashing against her back wall and released himself, spurting hot, thick cum inside her. Lauri descended into the most painful yet pleasurable orgasm of her life! She hung suspended on his thickness and spasmed uncontrollably, squirting her slickness down his shaft to pour across his balls and run on the floor. His hips helplessly rammed against hers. Grunting like a bull he ground himself against her, flooding her tunnel with cum while she screamed in orgasm. Legs locked upright, he held still, literally vibrating while her inner muscles milked his length. Slowly she felt him soften inside her. He gently lowered her until her feet were on solid ground. She collapsed across the bench, completely destroyed. Jack crouched down to follow her while staying buried in her sweetness.

A wet, repetitive squishing sound caught her attention. She looked up to see that Lsa had untied herself and was kneeling beside Ty. Using both hands, she was jerking him off rapidly, her eyes fixed on his swollen cock head. His hips started trembling and thrusting higher until his cute ass was off the ground several inches. His eyes were locked on Lsa's lower lip that was caught between her teeth in concentration. With a wild cry he came violently. Lauri watched transfixed as he spurted cum high in the air. Instantly, Lsa locked her lips around him and stroked him hard. Her throat pulsed as she swallowed again and again, loving his thick cream as it poured in her mouth. A trickle escaped her lips and ran down over her busy hands. Lauri's mouth watered at the sight and she clenched involuntarily around Jack's softened but still lethal cock.

"Ouch, Sweetheart." He exclaimed in pain. "Your pussy is so fucking tight you're killing me!" She giggled and this time she intentionally tightened down on him and rolled her hips in a tight circle. "Oh fuck!" He cried. "Damn it woman, shit fire you are amazing!" Ty was now relaxing and he lowered his hips to the floor. Lsa continued sucking and licking his spent cock, moaning with satisfaction at each drop that she milked from him and caught on her tongue.

Lauri loved what Lsa was doing and decided to spoil Jack the same way. She reached back and pushed him away, squeaking in pain when his thick head popped out of her tightly stretched pussy. She reached down and untied her ankles, then knelt in front of him. She looked up at his semi-hard cock and was in total awe. Long as her forearm and thick as her wrist, it hung an easy 10 inches down his thigh and was dripping with their combined juices. She put her hands behind her back and thrust her tits out for him to enjoy. She had no idea how sexy she looked in the dim light. A sheen of sweat covered her, her nipples were high and firm, pointing at the ceiling. Her thighs were dripping with she-cum that she had squirted over them both. He looked down at her with still burning eyes and caught his breath at her beauty. He fisted his cock and caught her lower lip in his other hand, tugging her mouth open. He shuffled closer and fed her his soaking wet cock. For long minutes she suckled at him until he was licked clean and completely limp.

Ty and Lsa were done and happily watched the other couple finish up. They all got in the pool and cleaned each other. Lauri noticed Jack was heavy eyed and struggling to stay awake. She knew the last several days had been extremely hard on him and he must have been under a huge amount of stress. Ty noticed as well.

"Why don't you both sleep with him tonight. I've been spoiled enough having you to myself all day." He whispered to Lauri. She beckoned Lsa, and together they dragged him from the pool and dried him off. Each taking a hand, they led him to bed, followed by Ty. He smiled in happiness when they both snuggled in naked with him. Lauri stroked and petted him while Lsa pulled his head to her breasts, smoothed his brow and sang an Indian lullaby. He was asleep before she finished the first verse.

## Chapter X: Vacation

Jack slept a solid 12 hours before waking up. Everyone else was up already and had ate breakfast. The girls had saved him some, which he filled up on and then he went for a swim. Ty and the women joined him and they all enjoyed an afternoon of sun and swimming. Lsa suggested they all ride to the village where her people lived, so after lunch they saddled up and rode off. The girls squirmed in their saddles as their sore pussies reminded them of last night. Jack had really done a number on them. Lauri was disappointed that her buckskins were torn up but she cleaned and stitched them up as well as she could. She wanted to make a good impression. When they entered the settlement, Lauri handed out hard candy to the children who scurried about hollering with laughter and joy. Jack was chatting with the chief and he pulled out some money to pay him for their security detail, whom had kept them safe at the waterfall. Lauri jumped in and offered to pay. Jack protested to no avail. She gave the chief a $50 gold piece and Jack almost fainted.

"That's way too much!" He exclaimed.

"Too bad, this is my adventure and I'll pay for it!" The chief was very grateful and kissed Lauri's hand in the white mans tradition, causing her to blush in embarrassment. On the way back, Lauri insisted that she stop and pay every brave that was in the field. She handed each one a $50 piece as well, much to their delight. To a man they fawned over her. Touching her auburn hair in wonder and eyeballing her more than generous cleavage. As they headed into camp, Lsa piped up.

"Every swinging dick will be jerking off tonight thinking of our Lauri!" The boys roared with laughter while Lauri giggled along with them, although she was surprised to be turned on at the thought of those lithe, lean braves stroking themselves with visions of her in their heads.

The chief had given them some deer tenderloin and fresh vegetables. Ty whipped up a wonderful dinner and Jack opened an excellent wine. When Lauri hired them she'd had no idea of the ups and downs they'd encounter, from murdering Indians to tenderloin dinners, and marvelous sex with her amazing men. She shook her head in wonder and some sadness. Ty noticed she was deep in thought and asked if she was ok. She explained her feelings to them. She was still reliving when she'd shot the Indian and blew his brains all over the prairie. She was glad she did, but hated to take a life. Jack was blunt, as he usually was, but she got his point.

"If you hadn't domed that fucker, Ty's scalp would be hanging in his teepee. You did the right thing, Sweetheart. Never forget that." Ty knelt in front of her, and taking her hands in his, earnestly thanked her for saving his life. She broke down sobbing, he gathered her in his arms and took her to bed. He stripped them both naked, tucking himself around her while she cried herself to sleep. Jack and Lsa followed them and all four slept soundly the entire night.

The next morning, Lauri noticed that the men were sitting at the table and making plans for moving on the next day. It was sad to think that they'd be leaving already. She really loved it here and the thought of traveling through dangerous country made her feel nervous. Lsa picked up on it as well. She walked up behind Jack and hugged him, kissing his neck and running her hands over his bare chest.

"What do you want from me, Little Lady?" He asked, smiling at her affectionately. She slid in his lap and whispered in his ear, then nibbled it gently. "Well, that's up to Lauri, we're on her schedule, but it's ok with me." Lsa lightly ran to Lauri and hugging her tight, kissed her cheek.

"Lauri, can we please stay a couple more days, pretty please?" She was so endearing there was no way Lauri could have said no, and besides, she didn't want to leave either. She hugged Lsa back.

"Of course, Honey. We'll stay for awhile, as long as the men can put up with us!" Lsa clapped her hands and danced around the room, raising spirits all around.

After lunch, Lauri talked the boys into going fishing. She caught more trout than the others combined. She strutted around in Ty's shirt and her tiny loincloth, looking beautiful while kicking ass. The men were more than impressed with her skills. Back at camp, the men went swimming and the girls were laying naked, sunbathing. They were talking about their men, of course. Lsa reached out and took Lauri's hand.

"The boys really want to take you together. It would mean a lot to them. I overheard them talking about it." She told Lauri. "I think here is the best place to do it. We'll never be at a more comfortable camp on our journey." Lauri's curiosity was piqued.

"Take me together? What do you mean?"

"The boys can show you, I can't give away all the secrets!" Lsa giggled. "It's really intense. More so than with Jack the other night. They rarely do it and they've only done it to me a few times. You're very special to them, and they'd love to share you. Also, it would be better if you ask them. That way they don't feel like they pressured you into it." Lauri's heart leaped at hearing those words. She loved and trusted both men and knowing that they were thinking of her in that way made her so happy.

She immediately knew she'd agree to be with them, and tried prying more information from Lsa, but she wasn't having it.

"You gotta go in blind, just like I did!" She giggled. "I have a favor to ask though. If you decide to go through with it, can I help, please? I just love watching the men fuck. It gets me soaking wet every time!" Lauri was getting wet just thinking about what may be in store for her!

"Of course you can, Sweetie. You're quite a little sex goddess yourself." Lsa preened in delight, and hugged Lauri close.

"I can't wait!" She cried happily. With that settled, they jumped in the pool and hunted down their men so they could flirt and play the rest of the day away. That evening after dinner, Lauri sat on her bed and asked the men to come sit by her. They eyed her in suspicion until she giggled.

"You're not in trouble, get your sexy asses over here." Their relief was evident as they approached her and sat down. She kissed each one longingly and put a hand on each man's thigh, stroking them lightly. "While we're here, comfortable and safe, I want to give myself to you." Both men startled a bit and looked at each other in surprise. "I want you both to know that I love and trust you and I want you to take me together, as you see fit. Whatever you want to do, I'm yours." She looked at them with her beautiful eyes and she melted their hearts. Ty's face lit up in wonder.

"Are you sure, Princess? We'd love to, but you have to be sure."

He leaned in and kissed her deeply. Jack caught her chin and turned her face to his and kissed her as well.

"You need to realize that if you turn us loose it could get pretty intense for you." She colored a bit.

"I understand, but I trust you to take care of me and I know you'll respect me if I tell you I can't take anymore." He looked at her with adoration.

"Sweetheart, you are one of a kind. All you have to do is tell us to stop. Even when our blood is up, we'll keep you safe." She kissed them both again. "Thank you, guys. I hate to get emotional, but I can honestly say that being with the three of you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you all dearly!" She was misty eyed and the boys almost fought over who got to hug her close and kiss her tears away. Lsa was fighting tears herself as she listened, and joined in, hugging and kissing all three of her partners.

## Chapter XI: Taken

The following day, Lsa plotted with Lauri and did all she could to prepare for the men. They both paid extra attention to their lithe bodies, primping, shaving and brushing their beautiful hair. They dressed seductively and flirted shamelessly with the boys all day long. They loved watching heavy cocks peeping from behind too short loincloths as the men fought to keep themselves under control. Lsa made some of her tea so it would be ready at a moment's notice. She also refilled her oil bottles and placed them along with clean towels in strategic areas around the hot spring cavern. Lauri talked with her and they decided that Lauri should initiate the action this evening rather than the men. It would show them that she was a willing partner and not being coerced at all. They had a light dinner and the men cleaned up while Lsa coached her.

1...456789