Heading West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been teasing the men all day and they'll be all pent up. They'll probably want to cum first thing so they can take their time enjoying you later. Most times when they do that, it seems like they can fuck forever." Lauri got chills and her nipples stiffened just thinking about it. Soon, the girls set their trap. The boys had just sat down and were sipping an after dinner whiskey when the girls sprang into action.

"Oh boys." Lauri called in a sultry voice. Curly haired heads turned quickly. Twin male growls filled the air when they saw an angelic sight. The girls were standing side by side quartering towards the men. Their front legs were bent and balanced on pointed toes. As the men gasped in amazement, two white shirts were shrugged off to expose the women's beautiful naked bodies. They leaned against each other and slowly rubbed their firm, tanned breasts together. Their nipples hardened immediately as they saw their men's eyes light with lust. Together they turned, and throwing an arm around each other's waist, seductively walked down the tunnel to the hot spring, their men following like hounds on the scent.

Halfway down the tunnel they pounced on the women, and threw them over broad shoulders. Pert asses were spanked, pussies wept dew, and delighted giggles echoed in the cavern. The girls were placed on their backs on the towel covered benches. Ty knelt and swarmed over Lauri while Jack did the same to Lsa. They kissed and caressed the women until they were both purring like kittens. Knowing tonight was about Lauri, the men had already discussed satisfying Lsa first with a few orgasms. Ty teased Lauri unmercifully with his tongue buried inside her, but didn't allow her to cum. Jack, on the other hand, buried his face in Lsa's sweetness and gave her three orgasms in ten minutes. She was shaking like a leaf when he pulled away, and moving up her body, fed her his juice soaked lips and tongue. Her own taste drove her into a fourth orgasm that had her digging her nails in Jack's back while she writhed beneath him.

Lauri was begging Ty to quit teasing her, but he was an expert at his craft and kept her on a fine edge, teetering on orgasm. Her hands were buried in his hair as she tried to pull him closer, and her hips thrust upwards in a blind search for more friction on her swollen clit. Lsa was now recovered and gently stroking Jack's cock as he knelt next to her. She whispered quietly,

"Lauri said I could help out tonight. I'll do what I can to keep you and Ty hard for her. I want you guys to give her the night of her life!" At her words, Jack's semi-hard cock pulsed and stream of pre-cum poured out into Lsa's tiny hand. She raised it to her mouth and licked it clean, winking up into his widened eyes. He adored how she always tasted his cum when they were together. Jack went to Lauri, and Ty raised himself from eating her pussy. His face was coated in her sweet juice and he leaned in to kiss her deeply.

Like it was choreographed, Lsa put a folded towel on the floor and Ty picked Lauri up and set her on it, perched on her knees. Both men stood and offered themselves to her. She hardly knew where to start with so much delicious man meat in front of her. Jack helped her out by milking a clear drop of pre-cum from his shaft and brushing it across her lips. She sighed in appreciation and closed her lips around him. Ty edged in closer and caressed her face with his hand. She switched over to him. He was so much wider than Jack that she could barely take in his massive, swollen head. Lsa's tea was helping immensely with her comfort level of taking both men deep in her mouth.

Back and forth she moved between them, stroking one while sucking the other. Suddenly, both men nearly jumped out of their skins when Lsa snuck her little hands up under them from behind and caught their heavy balls in her oil filled palms. She gently massaged them as the men groaned in pleasure. She ran a slick thumb around their puckered holes and they clenched their firm ass cheeks in delightful spasms. She knew there was no way they could last long with both girls tormenting them so skillfully. Lauri was stroking Jack when she felt his hips thrust forward uncontrollably as he fought to contain his orgasm. She switched her mouth to him and sucked hard, her tongue swirling on the sensitive underside of his thick head. Lsa felt his balls pull up tight and begin to spasm. She knew he was lost. She ran her thumb around his asshole and sank it deep inside him. He cried out like a wounded bull and poured himself into Lauri's hot, sucking mouth. She gulped rapidly but couldn't keep up with his thick spurts. Cum spilled from the corners of her mouth and dripped on her tits. Lsa kept working her thumb inside him as he came harder than he had in months. Together, they ripped cry after cry from his throat.

He was almost finished when the sight of Lauri's tits dripping cum pushed Ty over the edge. She swiftly released Jack and swooped onto Ty's dripping cock head. Heroically, he fought for control as she licked and sucked him relentlessly. She jerked in surprise when Jack, still in orgasm, fired several more hot streams of cum across her face. Watching Jack's cum land on her red, sucking lips was too much for Ty. He pulled out of her mouth and stroked his cock until he came in massive convulsions that threw his head back and hips forward. Lsa ran her oily thumb deep inside him, and he clenched tightly around her as rope after rope of his seed landed on Lauri's face and tits. She held her breasts high and received his offering on them.

Jack was making disbelieving sounds as he watched her take Ty's sweet juices all over her body. Lsa slowed her movements but continued to work deep inside the men, while Lauri milked their long shafts dry. Both men's knees were shaking so hard Lauri thought they might fall down. She gracefully rose to her feet and ushered them into the pool for a break from their exertions. Lsa brought them all some cool water to drink and help them rehydrate. The boys gathered around Lauri and tenderly cleaned their cum from her face and tits. She liked the fact that they pampered her and washed her clean, but she was almost disappointed. She adored wearing it as a reminder of how she'd made them lose control and shower her with their love.

Lsa was like a water nymph. She was constantly rubbing herself on the men and teasing them relentlessly. She'd duck under and suck their semi-hard cocks until she ran out of breath, only to pop up in front of them and smother their faces between her perfect breasts. It didn't take long before they were returning her affections. Strong fingers caressed her ass and lightly pinched her hard nipples. Lauri watched with a bit of jealousy. The men had teased her mercilessly and she was the only one who hadn't had an orgasm yet.

Ty made the first move. Her slid over to her and gathered her in his arms. He walked out of the pool and laid her on her back on the bench. Together, he and Jack dried her off, then coated her body in oil. All jealousy forgotten, she moaned in pleasure as they rubbed, stroked and petted her.

Jack knelt and parted her thighs wide, throwing them over his shoulders. He delicately licked her pussy open to reveal her sweet center. Big thumbs entered her and pried her apart. She raised her head to see him as he admired her inner beauty. His mouth literally watered at the sight of her stiff clit awaiting his warm tongue. But she was denied. He carefully inserted a finger and curled it up to find her G-spot. She jerked like she'd been shocked when he circled it firmly.

"Oh shit, Jack! What are you doing?" She cried in surprise. He just gave her a wicked smile and continued pleasuring her. Meanwhile, Ty was rolling, pinching and sucking her nipples until she squirmed. They were masters at their craft. Jack would finger her until she almost came, then pull back. Only to have Ty latch onto a tight nipple and suck it ruthlessly hard. She was losing her mind with need for an orgasm.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, the men retreated. She whined piteously and grasped at them to pull them back, aching for contact. Ty raised her head and put a pillow under it so she could see what was coming next, although she had no idea what it was. Jack stood between her legs and looked down at her.

Ty stood and straddled her head so when she looked up he was upside down to her and his thick cock swung above her face. Lsa knelt in front of Jack and poured oil on him. She firmly worked her palms over him until he was hard as steel. Ty was offering Lauri sweet drops of pre-cum which he brushed on her red lips using his cock to deliver them. Lsa said softly,

"I think you're ready, Jack. I've never felt you this hard before." Lauri had to agree, he looked absolutely massive. Jack caught her ankles and spread her as wide as his arms would go. So wide she felt her tendons stretching to their maximum and her tight pussy made a slicking sound when it parted it's sweet lips. Jack growled at the sight of her opening for him. He lowered his hips and aimed himself at her center. Her eyes widened when Lsa's tiny hand cupped his oily shaft, steering him into Lauri's tightness. He pressed into her and she cried out as she stretched around him, but ignoring her he thrust deeper until his thick head was buried in her. Between Jack's penetration and Ty tormenting her nipples she was almost going mad.

Lsa was still kneeling at Jack's feet. She was flushed red with passion and lust as she watched her men take another woman.

"You guys should do my favorite thing to her. I know she'll love it." She said in a sexy growl. Ty looked at Jack and he nodded in acceptance. Lsa picked up an oil lamp and held it so Lauri could see Jack's big cock stuck firmly inside her. It nearly took her breath away. It actually did when Jack started thrusting into her with long strokes that nudged up against that narrow, tender spot inside her. Judging his fuck precisely, he dug deeper with each thrust until he was ramming inch by inch through her tight channel. She cried out in pain and Lsa caught up her hand in sympathy. As she watched his swollen shaft sink into her, she noticed a bulge that moved up and down her tight belly. In disbelief she reached down and felt him move inside her. He groaned when she pushed on her tummy and he could feel her fingers stroking him. He almost came right then and there!

Finally he was smacking into her balls deep as she took his thick 12 inch cock fully inside her. She wanted to cum so bad, but it hurt just enough to stave off her orgasm. She looked up at him with tears in her beautiful eyes but he kept fucking her with no mercy, stretching her depths well past it's absolute limit. She opened her mouth to beg him to stop, when with exquisite timing he pulled back, leaving just his swollen head buried inside her.

Ty swooped in without warning and sucked her abandoned clit into his hot mouth. Using every bit of his skill, he brought her to a screaming orgasm. Her eyes stared at him wildly as she watched him suck and lick her pussy while Jack started stabbing her with short, sharp thrusts. Again and again she exploded in the most violent orgasms of her life. Jack gave her pain and Ty brought extreme pleasure. He was wrestling her to keep her down on the bench and maintain suction on her clit. He pinched her hard nipples alternately as her men skillfully destroyed her.

Jack cried out in surprise when she flooded him with her hot juice. It squirted on his hard abs and ran down to soak the base of his cock, then drip off his balls to the floor. Ty turned his head in the light so she could see his tongue flicker out and lick her sweet juice that had sprayed his face. The sight and sensation of Jack drilling deep inside her while Ty licked and sucked her clit was earth shattering. She came again, so hard that her vision slowly went dark and she passed out from pleasure.

She must have been out for just a few seconds because when she opened her eyes, Jack was still inside her. Ty was cradling her head and whispering sweet words in her ear. She smiled and purred a little, then stretched like a kitten, loosening her muscles that had been seized up from her orgasms. She reached up and hugged Ty close, then kissed him until his head spun. She rolled her hips to let Jack know she was thinking of him too. Lsa came in from the other side and knelt down to hug and kiss her.

"Now I know why it's your favorite thing" she said to Lsa in a rough voice. She had nearly screamed herself hoarse. Lsa giggled and hugged her again, and said,

"Our boys are the best aren't they?" Lauri nodded in agreement. The men preened a little under their praise. Jack stayed inside her but had softened up a little. Lsa dripped more oil on her body while Ty tenderly rubbed her all over. He concentrated more and more on her breasts and nipples while Jack rolled his hips in a circle, slowly bringing himself back to life. She had thought they were finished with her until Ty growled,

"Are you still willing to take us together?" She looked up at him in innocent surprise.

"Um, I thought you just did?"

"No, Princess. There's together, and then there's together." She trusted her men fully, and Ty got his answer when she reached out, catching his cock in one small hand and dragging him down for a deep kiss with the other.

Jack slowly pulled out and a rush of her juices poured to the bench. Lsa was instantly by his side and knelt down to suck him clean. She cooed and purred as she licked his length.

"Mmmm, you guys taste so good!" She exclaimed happily. Lauri's mind was again blown at how free Lsa was in her sex life. Nothing seemed to bother her or be off limits. Lauri had to admit that she was damn fun to be around too. Jack moved from between her legs and Ty slid in. He moved with purpose and now had a dangerous glint in his eye. He poured oil on his cock and began stroking it in front of her. Lauri remembered back when Lsa encouraged her to do whatever she thought the men might like. She held a cupped hand out to Ty. "Give me some oil, Stud." He did so, and she spread her thighs wide, dribbling it in her open pussy. His eyes widened in disbelief when she started rubbing it around her lips and dipping her fingers inside to tease herself. In seconds he was dripping pre-cum and hard as diamonds.

There was movement above her head and she looked up to see Jack leaning over her. Ty caught her ankles and handed them to Jack. Rudely, he pulled them apart and up towards her shoulders. She squealed as her behind was rolled up in the air. Only her shoulders and upper back were in contact with the bench. When she looked down at Ty, she could see her stiff clit steepled above her wet lips. He stared right in her beautiful eyes, and she watched, entranced when his tongue slid out and lapped her gently. It was so sexy she almost came again . He lowered his mouth and she felt his tongue lick her tailbone. Then it swirled it's way teasingly across her tiny, pink puckered hole, lingering for several seconds while she writhed in sensation. She was madly in love with his tongue! He moved up to lick deep inside her pussy, swirling around until she quivered, only to do slide down and do it all over again. While Ty tortured her, Jack's cock dripped steadily down on her face. She reached back and dug her nails in his thighs, dragging him closer so she could suck his essence straight from it's source. He groaned in appreciation.

Ty finally stood and fisted his cock. Lsa poured more oil on him, then she aimed him at Lauri's opening. He put his hands on her thighs and pushed down, spreading her to the point of pain. Lsa swirled his cock head in a circle on Lauri's swollen clit, drawing a deep groan from her. Finally, he could take no more. With a ragged groan he lowered his full weight on her and buried himself balls deep in one long, slow, painful thrust. A scream like no other was torn from her throat as he broke her open. Up until now she'd never had more than half his length in her. Tonight, he slid in until he smashed into her back wall and his hips ground against her swollen clit, sending her spiraling into another orgasm as her tight pussy gagged on his width.

Lsa cried out from beside her. She was fingering herself, and at the sight of Lauri stretched so tightly around his mighty shaft, she came violently all over her hand. Ty held himself locked deep inside her until her shivering thighs began to calm down. Jack let go of her legs and Ty caught them before they fell from exhaustion. Weakly, she wrapped them around his waist then reached up and pulled him down for a tender kiss.

"We're almost done, Princess. Give us just a little more." She giggled and nipped his ear.

"Honey, do whatever you want. I told you I gave myself to you. Fuck me until you're satisfied." He lifted up and smiled at her.

"Hang on tight, Lover." She wrapped her arms and legs around him and he picked her up, still buried deep inside her. She groaned when gravity claimed her and settled her further down on his hardness.

He turned around and laid down where she had been. She put her feet down on the floor and experimented moving on his cock. He was so big that she felt every tendon and vein pulsing in his shaft. She heard a moan from Jack and turned to see where he was. Lsa had his cock in her mouth and was using oil to lubricate his long shaft. He was so turned on from watching her and Ty fuck that he was hanging by a thread. Ty turned her head to face him.

"Just look at me now. You're so beautiful with my cock in you. I want to see you when you cum." She looked deep in his eyes and he watched hers widen in surprise when Jack dripped oil down her back crevice. She was startled but trusting of her man. Jack leaned over her back and said,

"You are so damned beautiful, Sweetheart. You drive me crazy." For some reason her mind raced back to when he had her and Lsa strapped down to the bench, and how Lsa had offered her pussy up so submissively to him. When Jack straightened up, she reached back and gripped her ass cheeks, pulling them wide apart while arching herself up for him, presenting herself to be taken by her man.

"Oh fuck, Baby. You're so fucking gorgeous!" He ground out from gritted teeth. His cock jumped and spurted pre-cum over her ass. "I could cum from just looking at you." She smiled inside and wriggled her ass in invitation. He swirled an oily thumb around her puckered hole, and she mewed in pleasure. He began using short little strokes in and out of her. Ty felt it and started long, slow, deep thrusts that were opposite of Jack's. Her mind almost seized up. The sensations the two men were giving her were unbelievable. Lsa was still there, dripping oil on Jack's thumb and stroking his cock to keep him primed.

He pulled his thumb out, and fisting his cock, he pushed into her. When she felt him start to stretch her open, she tilted her ass up higher and gritting her teeth, pushed back into him. He sucked in his breath and groaned when her tight ring gave way. He slid in as she cried out in pain. He soothed her by running his hands over her back and hips. Meanwhile, Ty had retreated, leaving just his thick head inside her pussy's grip.

"Hang onto me tight. Remember, you can always stop us." She buried her head in his neck and wrapped her arms under his, and around his shoulders. He reached down with both hands and roughly pulled her ass apart for Jack, who hissed in pleasure when he saw his cock head buried inside her. He leaned over her and grabbed her shoulders. With a low growl, he took her. Achingly slow, he flexed his hips and drove deep, ignoring her pained cries as he buried himself to his thick root. He held still for a minute or more as he tried to hold back his orgasm, his cock twitching reflexively inside her.

1...456789