All Comments on 'Headmistress' Slut Ch. 03'

by mummys dirty angel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very good

You are an excellent writer.

Thank you kindly.

Warm regards,

Sara, an eager panty slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more?

please update this soon...i really want to see more from these two...

gatherthecropgatherthecropover 14 years ago
The best chapter yet

The first page was a turn on but when I got to the following section I almost came of the spot!

"She looked down on me, staring at me with a look of both disgust and raw passion. "I think you better get on all fours Ms Leoni!" I did at once. Mistress stepped forward and stood in the small puddles of pee. "Lower your head and lick it all up. Be a disgusting pee slut for me!" I lapped the pee from the floor, swallowing the amber liquid. My tongue traced the outline of her shoe, scooping up the remaining droplets of pee. It edged around the heel, caressing the shape and height of it. I loved worshipping her sexy high heels and after a few minutes I felt her hands in my hair and she pulled me up, leaving me groaning in disappointment.

She turned to the side and sat on the bed. "Take my heels off and give them to me!" I eased them off her feet and noticed drops of pee inside them that had crept down her shapely legs and into each shoe. I gave them to her. "Kneel." I knelt before her. "Open!" I opened my mouth and she tilted her shoe. The pee dripped into my mouth. She repeated this highly erotic but disgusting act with her other shoe. "What do you say?" She said, smiling."

I have a heel fetish and would love to be pissed on and be told to drink piss from a shoe - want to be Ms Leoni soooooo much!!!!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeabout 14 years ago
Nasty stuff

That was amazingly erotic. Brilliant pace and the mixture of domination and caring was great. The pee scene at the end was an absolute inspiration.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532almost 13 years ago
Futher down the rabbit hole

The lovely sub is going further and further in a beautiful level of slavery.

I love the descriptive nature of your story and how you leave room for the character to fall further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous