Heart of Darkness Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's voice was husky, and his throat seemed dry as he began to remove what was left of the oil from her breasts. He then, very professionally at first, began to meticulously wipe Darla clean, the touch of which quickly made her's nipples harden. After a time, it was clear that his attention was no longer professional, as he rubbed the towel in large gentle circles, caressing her skin, in a successful effort to arouse her more than she already was.

Soon his hands moved lower, over her abdomen, then down to her throbbing pelvis that squirmed at his touch. As Robert performed his foreplay upon Darla's body, he stared at her with his dark penetrating eyes that reached into her and took control of the desire which he had found there. Desperate to surrender to him, Darla was now hot to the point of steaming, and wanted desperately to be fucked, eaten, reamed, as well as perform anything else her rescuer wanted.

However, over and above these feelings, something else was taking place as Darla felt a new and deeper level of submission beginning to take place. As she lay there, Darla felt herself willing and wanting to submit mind, body and soul to this black savior of hers who now stared down upon her and smiled. As she returned his gaze, she desperately wanted him to not only control her sexually, but for him to abuse and sacrifice her to the gods of pleasure right there on the examination table. Yet, even though she was tired of waiting, she sensed that she dare not say anything for fear of breaking the mood.

Finally, as Darla gave out a heavy sigh, her breasts heaved upward, to which Robert smiled down upon her and said, "I'd say that we are both enjoying this, wouldn't you?"

Robert then stopped his ministrations, and placed the towel down on a chair. "Come," he said. "Walk with me into darkness." To which Darla, as if under a hypnotic trance, sat upright and rose from the table. She then stood up, naked, on wobbly legs, as Robert took her hand and led her outside into the dense tropical forest, where they continued to walk until they were next to a large and alien looking vine-covered tree. The strange looking tree was next to the shore of the lake, where he then stood in front of her and placed his hands on her hips and pulled them into his groin.

As Robert pulled her closer, Darla let her head hang back, exposing the gentle curve of her neck to her black savior. Robert then looked down upon the vulnerable and willing white woman, whom a nation's army was now desperately searching for, and opened his mouth and covered hers. As Robert's tongue entered, it in turn was greeted by Darla's own tongue, while at the same time her naked body molded against his still clothed covered body, while very close by the creatures of the Black Lagoon watched in silent curiosity.

As they kissed, underneath the half moon that reflected off the lake, Darla ripped the buttons of Robert's shirt off to reveal his dark muscular chest, allowing his contrasting flesh to make electrical contact with hers, his slave. Darla then wrapped her arms under his and up to his shoulders, where her fingers dug into his flesh, pulling their mouths more tightly together. Robert then grabbed her hair and pulled, making her gasp, while his mouth moved to her neck, where Darla felt his teeth and tongue nibble and suck upon her tender flesh.

Robert's hands then reached under her ass and probed for her anus, which was still slick from the tongue lashing that the cyclops had given her. Once he found her sphincter, he slowly worked his finger into her backside and massaged her. Meanwhile, at the same time Robert began to finger fuck Darla's asshole, her pussy continued to press upon the straining bulge in his pants, as her hips began to grind, for she desperately wanted him to enter her and make love to her. As the long slow minutes passed by, Robert and Darla, under the moon and stars, continued their slow erotic dance next to the vine covered carnivorous tree. Darla's pussy now dripped hot juices, as Robert's strong hands kneaded her ripe flesh, while at the same time his two index fingers performed long strokes in and out of her ass. Finally, after a time, Robert walked Darla backwards until her back rested against the soft bark of the tree, whereupon he removed his fingers from her ass, tightly grasped her wrists, and then raised them overhead, and up against the tree.

Then, looking up at the vines that hung over her, Darla instinctively moved her hands and wrists into the tangle of vines, whereupon the vines instinctively wrapped themselves around her limbs and gripped her tightly. Yet, even though Robert had done nothing to make her submit like this; Darla sensed, thanks to her Mahala controlled brain, that it just seemed appropriate for her to do so. Darla then lifted and inserted first one foot, and then another, into the flexible vines that wrapped themselves tightly around her ankles, so that she was now helplessly bound to the tree, which she now swung freely from.

As he watched the tree take hold of Darla, Robert smiled as he looked upon lovingly at his white captive slave, while at the same time he began to remove the remainder of his clothing, finally freeing his stiff and powerful erection, the site of which caused Darla to gasp. His cock, thanks to Robert's knowledge as a bio and nano molecular scientist, during his free time in the jungle, was unlike ever she had ever seen, for it was easily the largest she had seen. As a result of his experiments over the years in the jungle, Robert's cock now measured just under 11 inches long and two inches wide in circumference. However, unlike other men, his cock had recently begun growing at a substantial rate, all of which was the result of his experiments in the molecular reworking of the native African sexual stimulants that he had come to find during his years in Africa.

As for the alien looking tree, from which Darla was now entwined, it was one of many that surrounded Robert's camp. The tree, and the others like it that surrounded the area next to the camouflaged Hosaka field laboratory, were all mutated version of ancient meat eating plants, which fed during the day on the crocodiles, snakes, and other animals. However, at night, as Robert and his now deceased female Chinese assistant had observed during an intense session of love making under the tree, as the plant slept its tentacles remained alert to any prey.

Since Robert had arrived in Kukuanaland, he had observed numerous aberrations in the wild. However, it was only after he learned about the Nazi and Cold War history of the lake, and the legends and myths it inspired, that he and Ling, his now missing lover and assistant, had decided to make the lake shore, on the far opposite side of the Kukuana army hospital base, home to their field laboratory. During his time here, thanks to the legends and myths of the lake, his presence had gone unnoticed by the military, for the soldiers who guarded the perimeter of the hospital base feared the legends and believed them to be true. Yet, as Robert watched the young Darla surrender herself to him, he sensed that her presence would now force him across the great river to Brazzaville in search of safety. For in Kukuanaland, the Hosaka Corporation, as well as other ones just like it, was not welcome, and if he were to ever be captured, he would likely be shot.

Meanwhile, seeing Darla now totally under his control, Robert, who like her, was now totally consumed with lust, proceeded to use her body to both his and her satisfaction. His mouth slowly sucked and kissed every inch of Darla's milky white skin before it finally settled upon her pussy, which he then knelt before and proceeded to slowly eat, for nearly a half hour, when finally she erupted into incoherent orgasmic fits, even as she begged for more.

Looking down at his throbbing cock, Darla, who was by now sobbing from the pleasure Robert's mouth had just caused her, begged him to fuck her. Upon hearing her pleas of mercy, Robert rose and positioned his cock at the entrance of Darla's tight pussy, and then, very slowly, slid deeply into her until he eventually hit bottom and pressed hard against her cervix and uterus. Suddenly, as he pressed up against her womb, Darla let out a high-pitched moan, which, because of the silence of the jungle animals, could be heard all the way across the lake.

Sensing his range, Robert commenced to fuck Darla; at first with long slow strokes, but then he began to enter her with power and rage. As he fucked his prey, Darla screamed, "Yes, Master, yes. Take it all. Make this pussy yours." However, Robert required no urging, but since sound carries well and echoes in the jungle, he placed his hand over her mouth, without so much as missing a stroke.

Once Darla was silenced, he replaced his hand with his mouth and French kissed her, as he continued to fuck her with his black cock, while, once again, his finger found itself in her ass, sending Darla through a new series of orgasms, each more powerful than the last, as her hips bucked and rode her newfound master. However, in spite of the incessant thrusts, Robert held back on his cum, and very soon pulled out of Darla, removing her ankles from the vines and turning her around without releasing her wrists.

Under the full moon, Darla's ass faced Robert, as she instinctively arched her back to grant him easy entrance. However, Robert needed little invitation as he spread apart Darla cheeks, and slowly began to enter her waiting and tight bunghole. Once he was partially in Darla's ass, Robert began to slide in and out, going deeper into her with each thrust as the pussy juices that dripped off his cock served as lubrication. Simultaneously, while Robert reamed her, his hand reached around so that his fingers could massage her clit, moving her faster yet to another orgasm.

Soon; however, Robert's own movements began to become jerky, instinctively alerting Darla that her savior's orgasm was near, as they quickly came together. As he let out an animal growl, Robert's cum shot powerfully and deeply into her, but even though his cum worked its way out of her ass and dripped onto the ground, his strokes continued, until they slowed, and the pleasurable sensations eased, while at the same time their moans of pleasure and orgasmic release subsided. After which, as the sensations subsided, Robert pulled out of Darla and untangled her from the vines, who by now was so dazed and exhausted that it was necessary for him to take her into his arms and carry her back to the tent.

Once inside the tent, Robert walked Darla into a small shower and turned the water on. As the warm heated rain water cascaded down their sweaty bodies, cleansing them, Robert grabbed a bar of soap and lathered Darla, then himself. As the water slowly poured over them, their two sets of hands and arms scrubbed vigorously, making each laugh out loud; however, after a time, the laughter stopped and the scrubbing took on a erotic-seriousness, as Darla picked up the soap and began to lather Robert's semi-hard cock, which soon sprung back to life.

When Robert's cock had reached full mast, under the spray of the warm water Darla knelled, then laid down on her back of the metallic shower stall, after which she pulled the now hard cock with her, until Robert was on his knees, straddling her face, and facing her wide spread knees. Darla's invitation was obvious; as she wanted to be eaten again, but Robert's next move was unexpected, for in an incredibly acrobatic move, he grabbed Darla by her waist and lifted her hips to his mouth, holding her upside down as he stood upright, completely suspending her, as he buried his mouth into her pussy and began too once again feast greedily on her pussy.

As she hung helplessly upside down, Darla reached for and then swallowed Robert's cock in response. The contest to make each other cum again was soon on, as Darla sucked while her tongue played with his black length. Above her, Robert's tongue was doing the same with her clit. However, there would be no loser in this contest, as Darla grabbed Robert's strong thighs to control his spasms as he quickly came up her throat, while simultaneously he sucked vigorously on her clit so hard that she came as well.

It took several minutes for each to stop cumming, as each tried to completely drain the other, but Robert's legs soon became weak, and he was forced to let Darla gently slide to the shower floor, where he then laid down next to her as the warm water continued to fall upon them. As the minutes passed, neither one wanted to move, but as the water became colder they finally stood up, shut down the water, and then retrieved two beach size towels. Darla took one and began to dry his body, while he dried hers, and then afterward they went over to his giant cot, that was enclosed in mosquito netting, laid down and let the erotic tiredness overcome them.

12