Helen and Alex - a Holiday Swansong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my hips and lowered me down onto him. The tip of his cock was thick and since he was also rock hard, it spread my vagina wide. I had to open my legs a little more to take him inside me. He slowly slipped half of his length inside me, gently moving me up and down to feel how wet and slippery my older cunt had become. He had moved me down until I had taken about seven inches and then I felt the familiar sensation of his tip against my womb and cervix. I had no more to give him and he had completely filled me with his gorgeous young cock.

He sighed with pleasure knowing that if he took care, it would not hurt me. Indeed, the sensation was wonderful.

Without a word he tipped his hips forward and drew me down onto his cock. His rhythmic moves sent waves of sparkling delight from my clitoris and vagina around my body. My boobs felt full and my nipples were hard and dark pink. As he fucked me, he looked in the mirror watching my breasts bounce to his thrusts.

"Fuck, you are so sexy Helen. You're a fucking goddess."

As he pulled me down on to his erection, his cock was bent, my vagina as full as it could be. His tip slammed against my cervix now and with each thrust, my vagina was being spread wider and he urgently wanted to go deeper.

He slipped his hands now under my legs and lifted them off the floor. He then wrapped his arms around my back, spreading my thighs wide and pushing my head forwards, locking me in half. My weight was on his arms and he stood up, his hands now on my back, grabbing my hair in bunches, pulling it towards him. I was impaled on his cock, now bent in half, resting on his strong arms.

He pulled me hard down onto his cock. This made me scream loudly. He pushed hard inside me and then with incredible passion, he began to rock his hips, driving his shaft into my vagina, hard and deep. At the end of each thrust he pressed his hips forwards, making sure I took as much cock as I could manage. I was screaming his name in abandoned pleasure. I looked up and saw myself, bent in half, off the floor, being pounded by this beautiful masculine body. As he lifted me to thrust deep, I could just see his big, sexy balls bouncing against me. I could feel them against my clitoris, which was being drawn inside my vagina with each deep thrust of that cock.

Then he sat back down again and drew me upright. He kneaded my breasts and squeezed them tightly, leaving small red marks around my nipples, which I did not mind.

I ached for an orgasm, but needed more stimulation on my clitoris, so I moved off him, my legs nearly gave way as they were so weak and wobbly after such a deep pounding.

Facing Alex, I slipped his huge shaft inside again and rocked back on my hips, driving the shaft into my ravaged cunt. By rocking my hips, I could drive my clitoris against his pelvis. The deep waves of orgasmic pleasure made my whole body shake. He grabbed my hair again and drew me close to him. My orgasm was powerful, my body locked against his, his shaft buried inside my willing cunt.

As I came, I shouted Alex's name and told him how much I loved him. It was a deep and powerful orgasm, full of desperate desire for him.

As I recovered on his body, I wanted to make him come too. So, I lifted and took his tip in my fingers, feeling how wet his cock had become inside my cunt. I placed it against my anus and rolled it around, lubricating my back passage and making sure he went in smoothly, not catching me as it went in. This was a fearsome weapon, and not to be taken lightly.

My muscles gave way and as I slid down on him, I concentrated on relaxing my bottom. Soon he was deep in my rectum and I squeezed my asshole on to his shaft.

By moving upwards and squeezing, I could simulate a hand locked around his shaft. As I moved up, I gripped his tip and pulled his cock upwards. The tighter I squeezed, the more pleasure it gave him. It was a strange sensation, squeezing my anus around a thick shaft, but I was loving the raw inhibition of anal sex at sixty years of age with a twenty-four-year-old man.

I now moved more confidently up and down, drawing in his cock. It was a long way up and down that incredible manhood, but I wanted his orgasm to be because of my body and his desire for me. I began to bounce on him, dirty, sexy movements designed to draw the thick and delicious sperm from his gorgeous balls. I rocked with deep, long and sexy movements. I let him take in my bare boobs, the marks he had given me now red and revealing of his passionate love making.

"Grab me, Alex. Kiss my bare boobs and hold me close."

He drew me to him and licked my whole bosom, smothering my breasts in licks and kisses. This was supposed to be his orgasm, but the urgent licks and pulls on my nipples made me come a second time. I can orgasm a second time if the sensations didn't stop and these certainly did not. It was a softer, less spiky orgasm, but it made me throw my head back and drive deep on to his shaft.

This sent Alex over the edge. I felt his cock twitch forcefully and his hips began to tremble. His whole body stiffened and I knew the sensation I was about to feel.

He grunted loudly and forcefully. This was a huge orgasm for him. He grabbed my hair and twisted it around his closed fingers. My grey hair wrapped around his hands; his shaft buried in my rectum.

Then he came inside me. Deep thrusts of his cock a sign that he was shooting his sperm deep inside his much older lover. Burying his semen inside my asshole.

I was gripped against him, taking jet after jet of his thick, fresh sperm inside me. Five, six maybe more deep convulsions and then he slowly released me. He kept kissing my boobs and licking my nipples eagerly.

I sat on top of him until his cock had softened enough for it to slip out of me. I reached down and held it before it fully left my body. It was soaked in his sperm and as I released him, drew some of the semen dripping from my freshly fucked bottom onto my fingers. A thick pool of fresh come in my hands, I rubbed it into my boobs, around my neck and over my face.

I made sure that he saw me cover my self in his fresh sperm. I belonged to him and even at sixty, I was his forever girl.

Peace and Love x

12