Helen's Next Steps...

Story Info
Helen finds that her desires won't stay away.
1.9k words
3.62
15.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers

It was the morning after the night before. Helen woke slowly. Her head was heavy from the weed she had intoxicated. For a moment, she forgot the events of a few hours ago and sat up in bed. Her legs felt heavy, her breasts sore and both her pussy and anus ached from the ravishment on the beach less than 12 hours ago. Her husband lay fast asleep. He had no idea of what Helen had been through. He had barely woken when she returned from her beach walk and she had collapsed exhausted, moments after attempting to take his cock in her mouth.

Helen closed her eyes. How would she even begin to explain, moreover tell him how much she had enjoyed the wandering hands, multiple cocks, orgasms and the even the anal. The being exposed, strangers wanting her again and again. Helen briefly felt butterflies in her stomach as the flashbacks entered her mind.

She eased herself from the bed and moved from to the bathroom to the shower. The water cascaded down her body and Helen began to lose herself in thought as she massaged the shower lotion over her breasts. Her nipples hardened. She moved her right hand between her thighs and let out a soft moan thinking about THAT encounter on the beach. Helen's mind suddenly snapped back to reality. This was ridiculous. She should be ashamed of feeling like this, guilty for enjoying it. Four men had taken her on a public beach, used her body against her will but boy, it had felt good. Helen stepped out of the shower and towelled herself dry. She looked at her still sleeping husband. She could not tell him what had happened, at least not yet. Helen grabbed another bikini from the drawer. She pulled the bottoms over her thighs and placed the top over her breasts.

The remainder of the holiday passed without incident. The group of young men were nowhere to be seen. Helen was increasingly disappointed as she prepared to return home to reality.

A number of weeks passed, routines became entrenched and the beach gang-bang (as Helen now referred to it) was consigned to fantasy and memory. With work, school runs and the normality of tje day to day back with a thud, her sex life with her husband had gone back to type. Dull. Routine.

Thinking of the beach gang-bang made her feel as horny as hell though. If her mind drifted in the day, her pert nipples hardened at the thought, tensing against the fabric of the lace of her bra. She could feel herself getting wet. If she was home alone, she was powerless to resist the urge, her hands wandering across her naked body as she lay on the bed, imagining they were the hands of strangers until she found the sweet spot between her legs, now permanently clean shaven, and she fingered her clit until she came.

Helen had a gym session booked. She felt horny as hell but today, there was no time for a fantasy to play with. She was late for her regular spin class. She grabbed her gym bag and left.

The drive to the gym was short. It was a hot and humid day. Already in her lycra leggings, Helen had left the house in a white cropped T-Shirt. Normally she would have worn her sports bra top underneath but the combination of the time and heat led her to deciding simply to change when she arrived. She strolled to the changing room. It was quiet, being the daytime in the working week. Helen felt some element of being self-conscious, the freedom of her pert breasts swaying under the white cotton as she opened the door to go and get changed.

Helen went to her bag to find her Lycra top. Rummaging around the depths of the the bag she came to realise the bra top wasn't there. 'Fuck' she thought. She considered going home but the spin class she was going to was dark once it got going and she would be at the back. The exposed nature of her midriff and free breasts also excited her a little, stirring feelings similar to that moment on the beach in France. She threw her belongings in a locker and joined the class.

During the spin session, Helen was a clear distraction for anyone who looked at her. Clad in tight Lycra bottoms and the cropped white T-Shirt, her athletic tanned frame would have done that anyway as her skin glistened from the physical activity but today, she was oblivious to the fact that when she raised her backside from the bike seat and dipped her upper body for the power cycling, her unsupported breasts swayed and dipped below the level of her T Shirt, giving glimpses of her areolas and nipples from time to time. When she straightened her posture, the effect of the air con on her nipples was magnificent as they strained agaisnt the white fabric.

Sam, the young class instructor, could not help but notice. He had seen Helen many times, always thinking of her as the MILF of the class but never looking quite like this. As the music pumped, Sam moved around the class. Helen was on a bike at the back of the room and he struggled to keep his eyes off her glistening body as she matched the intensity of the music by pushing harder. Sam moved towards her bike and increased the resistance. Helen felt the increase in difficulty immediately. She was a fit and toned woman but keeping pace with the beat of the music was now hard, even for her. Beads of sweat ran down her neck, across her collarbone and down over and between her breasts towards her belly button. Her cropped T-Shirt became increasingly damp and Sam could more than make out more than the hardness of her nipples through the material. Helen caught the young instructor looking at her. Intoxicated with adrenaline the feelings of arousal she had been looking for since the beach encounter developed across her body. As the class warmed down, Helen stretched upwards causing her T-Shirt to lift up higher and expose more of the lower part of her breasts. Given her position in the class only Sam would have really noticed what she was doing. She wanted him to fuck her right there. This had nothing to do with weed, this was the pure sexual energy she had craved since the French gang bang.

The class finished and Helen held back, remaining on the bike. As the room emptied, her eyes met Sam's and she inexplicably uttered words she never thought possible. 'Fuck me now'. It was raw, based on desire then and there and she had no idea where the words had come from.

Sam walked over. in his twenties, as a spin instructor his body was fit and toned. The room was still dark and as he passed the entrance to the room, Sam turned the lock on the door. As it clicked, Helen felt the butterflies in her stomach.

Helen got down from her bike. She was panting, in part from the exertions just gone and in part for the expectation of what was to follow. Sam stood in front of Helen and removed his top. His ripped upper torso was clean shaven and his toned muscular arms excited Helen, just as the young men on the beach had done. His hands immediately went for her hardened nipples and Helen gasped as he twisted them roughly through the fabric. Her white T-Shirt became increasingly damp as the fabric came into closer contact with Helen's moist skin and her areolas became increasingly visible through the moistening cotton.

Suddenly Sam grabbed Helen by the throat and pushed her against the wall. She felt helpless. And yet wanted this so much. Sam grabbed the neckline of her T-Shirt with both hands and ripped it in half, her breasts now exposed. Sam spun her body round, her breasts now pressed against the cold metal wall of the room. Helen's breathing continued to get heavier. as Sam removed the remnants of her torn T-Shirt from her body.

Sam's hands now began to grope her arse through the lycra, pullng her butt cheeks apart. Then in one swift move, her leggings and thong were pulled down to her ankles and over her trainers.

Stood there, naked aside from the trainers and sports socks on her feet, Helen's tanned, lithe body glistened with sweat, her breasts moving up and down as she panted and gapsed as Sam spun her around once again. Then there was a softer touch. Sam's finger caressed the lips of her moist pussy. Helen moaned softly as Sam's finger gently moved inside her. She felt she could come there and then.

Helen felt Sam's other hand move to her throat again. And then in an instant, the fingering stopped and she was spun round and her breasts pushed up against the cold metal wall. Sam's free hand smacked across her left butt cheek and Helen yelped, not expecting the force. Then it came again and, once again, before a finger begin to rim the outside of her anus and another returned to her pussy.

Helen tried to move her hand towards Sam's shorts desperate to feel a cock but each time she did, Sam's strength held her arms back and pushed her breasts back against the cold metal wall. The sensation on her nipples was electrifying. Then she came as both holes were expertly worked by Sam's fingers, her knees buckling as the intensity of the orgasm and hard spin session left her exhausted. She knelt there, briefly on all fours but she had to finish this and yanked down Sam's shorts and boxers.

It was no surprrise that his cock was ready for her. She stroked it in her hand and began to suck on Sam's clean shaven balls. She was a woman possessed, hungrily moving to suck his shaft and make him come as he had done to her. That moment didn't take long and, true to form, Helen swallowed his load, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Sam pulled up his shorts and without a word, unlocked the door and left the room, pausing momentarily to toss Helen his T Shirt. After all she would need it!

Helen gathered her own clothes and hurriedly got dressed. She had no idea how long it would be until the next class came in, although part of her wondered what might happen if her naked, panting body was found by someone else. Helen stood up and got dressed. With Sam's T-shirt on, she cut a far more conservative appearance than when she had arrived. She returned to the changing room, throwing what was left of her own ripped T-Shirt in the bin and sat down.

These urges, feelings, passions that been awakened in France were here to stay. The yearning and wanting of random sex, the thrill of her sexy body being seen by strangers, the rough sex, the younger men. It was thrilling and as she sat thinking, she wanted to touch herself right then and there before the sound of other gym goers entering the changing room snapped her back to the here and now.

How she would find that thrill and with whom she didn't know. For now though, she would keep her guilty pleasures a secret from her husband. That made it all the more exciting.

Hothgirl
Hothgirl
32 Followers