All Comments on 'Helen's Next Steps...'

by Hothgirl

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I see a homicide by STD in the future... just can not see if it is her or her hubby

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why is she married? Just be single then she can fuck anyone she likes without endangering her family.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

GarySmith has a very valid point..........Im guessing you wanted something to go into LW so you made her married? She seems to fit into a marriage the way a cuck writer here fits in with having sex with a woman....and thats not a good fit.

So you win Fridays Epic Fail Award. Its highly coveted by those who really make horrid characters that no one, even the literary spouses/family want anything to do with.

This is about as erotic as the herpes, or worse, she'll shortly have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can fart longer than this drivel an bet it smells better.

looney2looney2almost 3 years ago

Thanks for picking up this story after a couple of years. Like it, please continue

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

She intoxicated the weed? I go back to the 60’s and I never saw weed get intoxicated.

That little laugh was the best part of the story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That whore’s story was as nasty as a dive bar men’s room on Sat night.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

Some times you just got to go with things or give in to those desires or basin needs at the moment and I been or gave my self up to some Mens I met in Bars when I was there to have a drink or needed a Man or when I was food shopping or just out on the Mall and some Man come up and talked to me and we went some where just for a drink which some times turned in to more or just back in they car and doing it in the back seat or some play they would find to park private and take me outside the car some where. So stuff like this do happen when we just all worked up or needy I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous