Hell Bent for Leather Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't just stand there, go wash it. And leave the bathroom door open; we don't want you to play with yourself."

Marlow got of the bed and rushed to Tony, who embraced her and swung her around. "I feel like licking you all over. You interested?"

"I'm all in, baby," she cooed, which only added insult to injury for poor Herman. Tony had all the luck. But a man who looked like him, who had a penis like him, didn't need luck.

The second step of the process was much more favorable to Herman, for he got to show Marlow various bra and panty combinations and how they looked with certain clothes. This meant she had to keep trying on different dresses and undies, and he could play with her hemline while trying to cop a feel without feeling the wrath of Tony. Pretty soon it was too much for him to bear. "I gotta cum," he said. "This thing is killing me."

Herman writhed in pain, but it was short-lived, for there was not a cock clamp made that muscleman Tony couldn't tear apart. "It will just hurt for a second," he reassured the young man, but it left him whimpering. But at least the clamp was off.

"I think our boy is ready to rock and roll," said Tony. Herman stood with hands by his side. His penis throbbed. Marlow and Tony stared at it.

"I think he wants you to touch it," Marlow said.

"Are you kidding? He wants you."

"You forget that he's a pervert." Tony smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Okay, here goes. Not as big as mine," he noted, "but...what the fuck?" Tony released his grip. Herman began to twitch.

"Look," exclaimed Marlow. "Pre-cum!"

"Jesus, the motherfucker's cumming." Tony's words rang true, and a sick, insidious smile crossed Herman's face as a wave of satisfaction and relief convulsed him. "Jesus," said Tony, "all I did was touch it for a second."

"Too bad he couldn't hold it," teased Marlow. "I might have sucked it."

"You still can," Herman exclaimed, beside himself with joy. But his hopes were quickly dashed. Tony looked at the semen puddle on the floor; then he looked at Herman.

"I know, I know," Herman said. "Clean up the cum; I know." He had no problem with that, seeing it was one his better shootings. And who better to witness it than the girl of his dreams and the sickest cock he had ever seen, with apologies to William. It was true though - Tony was numero uno.

"Can somebody please fuck me," pleaded Marlow. But alas, it was not to be for Herman. Marlow sent him home, leaving Tony to do the honors. Herman sighed, but if Marlow had to fuck someone, and that someone wasn't going to be him, who better than a former Mister Nude Universe? She had good taste, and now he was going to be knee deep in her panties. Despite having cum minutes earlier, Herman knew exactly what he was going to do the moment he got home.

12