Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexander, seeing that his White Bishop was stuck in the throes of her bliss-induced madness, he switched his pattern and started power-fucking Regan. He developed a good rhythm of hard, fast thrusts that drove Regan to the brink of insanity, just the way she liked it, and her eyes had already rolled up into her head as she drooled mindlessly. He fucked her into the sheets for several minutes, probably around thirty in total, not that he was keeping track, and it wasn't long before he felt his release sneaking up from within him.

"If you're still conscious, Regan, I'm about to give you your reward for putting Harold in his place. I'm about to show him that you're my bitch!"

He gave Regan three more hard thrusts before letting go and filling her womb with a huge helping of jizz. Regan felt the surge of thick cum rush into her pussy and filled her womb like a cup, and she came her brains out from it. The excess seed was forced out of Regan's widely stretched pussy, and down her ass to pool under her, but the lovers didn't care. For roughly four or five minutes, Alexander was on cloud nine, still pounding into her as hard as he could as he continued to unload into the fucked stupid woman.

It took another ten minutes after that for Regan to come back to reality. When she did, she saw Alexander standing naked above her with his phone, taking a picture of her cum stuffed pussy and sweaty body.

"What...what are you doing?" She asked.

"Giving our cucklord a little present. Got to keep up that illusion, you know." He grinned. He sent the pictures to Harold's phone and tossed hers to the side before pointing to his cock. "Now, I'm all up for going onto round two, but first my shaft needs a little cleaning before we return to the madness."

Regan smirked and pushed her tired body up to crawl over to her Black King. Kneeling on the bed, she began running her tongue along his cock, tasting their combined juices and moaning lustfully. Her cunt needed to recover from that wonderful pounding she took, but her ass was still in service, and she knew he was well-aware of that fact.

12