Helper's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While some identical twins only looked somewhat alike, especially as they got older, Topanga and Phaedra still looked exactly alike. They walked alike, talked alike, had the same taste in clothes and even cut their hair in the same style. Over the years Phaedra had lost count of the times that friends and even their parents got them confused.

As Phaedra studied the smooth sweep of Topanga's curves she felt a heat rising in her chest and a pang of longing. She pictured the long legs, curvy hips, flat stomach and firm breasts in her mind as she sat and fiddled with the gift in hands. She wondered why she would be feeling like this suddenly. She had seen her sister sleeping thousands of times before. They had even shared a bed many times growing up and she never felt any kind of sexual attraction for her sister. But as she looked at Topanga the feelings of excitement only increased.

Frightened and confused, Phaedra got up and walked to the other end of the room. She paused in the small area between their desks and tried to get control of her raging emotions. What was wrong with her, she thought. She couldn't be feeling like that about her sister. She tried to figure out what was happening but was afraid that she already knew. With a bit of dread she looked down at the ring on her hand. Again, it glowed that same deep red.

A shock of pleasure touched her mind for an instant making her gasp. She looked at the ring again and somehow understood what she had to do. She didn't really know how but she knew that the ring had told her.

Quietly she went back to her bed and picked up her sisters gift. Unwrapping it quickly she opened the box and looked inside. The ring inside was identical to her's except the stone was an emerald.

Phaedra pulled the ring from the box and kissed the stone before moving to her sister's bed. Slowly, gently so as not to wake her Topanga, she pulled back the blankets and lifted her sister's left hand. Topanga mumbled quietly at the touch and rolled onto her back. As she rolled the blankets fell away and Phaedra's eyes fell on her sister's firm breasts, covered only by a thin nightgown. She studied them for several long moments, watching the steady rise and fall of the full mounds as her own heart raced in anticipation. She felt a twinge insider her and another shock of pleasure from the ring rippled through her body. Biting her lower lip, she took her sister's ring and slipped it over her finger. With growing excitement she held the ring with one hand and brought her own ring over to it. After only a brief hesitation she tapped the two stones together.

Topanga's ring began to glow with an inner light like Phaedra's. As she watched another shock of delight coursed through her body. She somehow knew it was a reward for obeying. The glows increased as she watched, one red, the other green. The pulsing glow was accompanied by the same tingling that Phaedra had felt before. This time she knew what to expect and she let herself enjoy the feel as it crawled over her breasts, up her neck and down into her sex.

She watched with delight as she saw her sister's head roll from side to side as she moaned in her sleep. She could see Topanga's nipples stiffen, making two small tents in her shirt. Lost in the moment, Phaedra reached across and gently pinched one of them.

She gasped in surprise and delight at the same instant as her sister did. She had felt it just as surely as if she had pinched her own nipple. Phaedra knew it was the magic in the rings. Somehow they had linked the sisters together.

Topanga moaned more loudly in her sleep. One of her hands went to the breast Phaedra had just touched.

Phaedra moaned when she felt the hand rest on her sister's breast, just as if it were on her own. She had to look down to check that there really was nothing touching her because it felt so real. With amazement she noticed she could even feel the soft firmness of the mattress pressing into her sister's back. She really could feel everything Topanga felt. It was just like when she had made love to Miriam but even stronger.

An evil grin played over her lips as she considered. It stood to reason that if she could feel everything that Topanga felt then it probably worked the other way around too.

Tentatively, she ran a finger slowly around her own nipple, tracing the hard nub through the thin material of her tee shirt. She had to resist the urge to pinch the sensitive skin and roll it in her fingers.

A shiver of excitement coursed through her as she watched her sister arch her back slightly and sigh softly in her sleep. Feeling bolder, she started to roll one, then both of her nipples with her fingers as she watched her sister.

Topanga moaned in her sleep and arched her back more while her head lolled from side to side. Her open mouth worked a little as if she were kissing someone that Phaedra couldn't see. One of her hands started to move slowly, trailing an inch at a time downward along her flat stomach.

Phaedra shared her sister's moan as she felt an invisible hand trailing down her own stomach. The moan turned to a gasp as the ghost fingers finally made it to her sex. She could feel the touch as if she were being touched through a pair of silk panties. It was an odd sensation since she knew that she wasn't wearing any.

Topanga's knees came up slightly and her thighs spread as she clumsily caressed herself in her sleep. Her moans were becoming more frequent and louder, mirroring Phaedra's own sounds.

Unable to resist any longer, Phaedra stood up, pulling her shirt off over her head and yanking her sweatpants down. She collapsed back onto her own bed and with shaking hands started to run her fingers over her wet sex. A loud groan escaped her lips as she felt her own fingers and her sisters at the same time. The feel of two hands worth of fingers in the same place was slightly disconcerting at first but once she got used to it the feeling was incredible. Her free hand went to her breast and resumed twisting her hard nipple, making her groan even louder.

As Phaedra's fingers circled her clit she heard Topanga mumble something. Her hands froze. After a second of stunned surprise she slid off her bed and crawled over to lean close to Topanga, hoping her sister would say the words again. Phaedra's excitement built as her fingers resumed toying with her clit. She thought she knew what her sister had said but she wanted to be sure.

Topanga mumbled again, "Oh, Phaedra..."

Phaedra gasped and shuddered with delight. Topanga was dreaming about her. With that realization the last of her restraint evaporated and Phaedra gave in completely to her lust. Biting her lower lip to stifle her cry, she pushed two fingers as deep as she could into her dripping wet sex. Pleasure exploded through her body as she felt her pussy clench at the sudden invasion.

Topanga shrieked as she shared Phaedra's passion. Her eyes snapped open and she stared around in confusion. Her eyes locked on Phaedra and she moaned. "Phaedra... what... what... ohhhh..." Her hands stopped their caressing and gripped the blankets as her head rolled back with another moan.

"Are you ready sis?" Phaedra asked in a husky voice.

"What... what's... happening?" Topanga managed to ask as she writhed.

With her two fingers still pushed as deep as she could get them. Phaedra started to rub her clit with the tip of her thumb. She could feel the surging tension building inside her at an astounding rate and she groaned knowing release was only moments away. To her shock, Topanga sat up suddenly and wrapped her arms around her neck, crushing their lips together in a fierce, passionate kiss. She felt Topanga savagely push her tongue onto her mouth as her sister whimpered in helpless, confused ecstasy. She could still taste Miriam's sex on her own tongue and wondered what Topanga thought of it. The feel of her own lips pressed against Topanga's was a little disorienting but deliciously erotic.

Just when Phaedra didn't think she could possible take anymore, she felt herself reach the summit. With a scream of unearthly pleasure both sisters came. Phaedra collapsed backwards, pulling Topanga down onto the floor with her. The feel of her sister's body on top of her, her solid weight, her firm arms and legs and her soft breasts only served to add to her climax. Phaedra pushed one leg up in between her sister's thighs. She gasped in rapture at the wondrous feel as her sister pushed back, grinding her silk covered sex against her. Topanga ground against her, riding her thigh, driving them both even higher.

"Phaedra!" Topanga shrieked as she got up on all fours. "I love you!" She cried as she continued to ride Phaedra's thigh with wild abandon.

At her sister's words Phaedra came again. She felt a gush of hot wetness against her thigh and knew that her sister was cumming as well. She yanked Topanga's nightgown up. Her arms wrapped around her sister's slender body and she latched onto on of Topanga's stiff nipples, sharing the feel with her sister.

Topanga pushed away and hurriedly pulled the nightgown off over her head. She then yanked hard at her panties. Phaedra could feel the sharp stab of pain as they bit into her sister's flesh before the flimsy material gave and ripped off. With an animal cry, Topanga resumed humping Phaedra's thigh. Holding herself up with one hand she grasped a handful of Phaedra's hair and crushed her face to her breast.

Their cries and moans filled the room as they shared climax after climax until finally they collapsed into each other's arms, completely exhausted. Phaedra reveled in the feel of both their naked bodied entwined together. She reached up and pinched one of her sister's nipples. Her gasp and smile mirrored her sisters.

"That was incredible." Topanga finally mumbled.

"I know. You were delicious." Phaedra said as she twirled her tongue around her sister's ear, savoring the shared feelings.

"But how..." Topanga broke off with a gasp as Phaedra's wandering hand found her still very wet and very sensitive clit.

"It's our Christmas gift." Phaedra managed to get out, "From a special friend."

"But..." Topanga started.

"Shhh." Phaedra shushed in her ear. "We still have a few hours before morning. Let's not waste them." She said as she pushed her finger into her sister. "I'll explain it all later."

"Phaedra..." Topanga moaned helplessly.

Phaedra licked her sister's ear, "Merry Christmas Sweetheart."

12