Her New Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drake grunted, licking his lips, kissing the back of her neck and up at the back of her head, between her horns, trying not to cum too quickly. He usually had such great stamina, though it was not so easy when Sasha was gripping his cock just like that. It made a raw, feral part of him want to pin her down and fuck her more roughly, letting their moans tangle in the air while heat rose from their joined bodies.

But he would not... Not that night. Maybe another time, for he was wondering just how far Sasha would want to go, what tricks from life experience she could share with him. Hell, she was already amazing at sex, let alone conversation and company and everything else he had shared with her so far.

So, he took her with long, smooth, powerful strokes, his hips grinding into her buttocks with every stroke of his cock, letting the pressure and pleasure roll through him. They needed it and it was their right as dragons to take it, with one another, licking his lips as the edges of his scales brushed against them. He could only imagine just how his hot breath was washing over her neck, adding another hint of sensation to a moment that was already clouded with lust.

Yet the moment could be anything they needed it to be as he thrust harder and faster, her pussy slick around his length, regardless of how Sasha's pussy gripped his cock. She moaned aloud and rolled back against him to the extent she could, though the dragoness had a limited range of motion.

It didn't matter, not as his tail rubbed her pussy, grinding more tenderly over her clit without using the rougher edge of his scales. He knew just how to get her to climax and drew her over the edge tenderly, her body already hot and tingling, jaws parted in a barely audible, breathless squeal. Sasha's body went limp, twitching against him, though Car held her tightly, supporting her through her orgasm the best he could.

"Mmm... Yes... Sasha..."

He caught her grunting for him, her tail tugging back against him, but she had to let him finish, had to have that shuddering peak, that moment of need where they came together in exactly the way they were supposed to. Sasha panted heavily, her chest juddering as she sought to regain lost air into her lungs, but Carenath pressed down on her clit as the added pressure and friction was enough to draw out her orgasm. Her pussy clenched around him as if her body was trying to keep the drake inside her, his cock driven deep, though he couldn't hold off.

Even the restriction of the condom around his cock was not enough to slow down his orgasm, though Carenath might have thought he lasted a few strokes longer than he would have already. He thrust hard and nipped passionately at her neck as he thrust and thrust, carrying them both through orgasm as Sasha, slowly, relaxed back against him.

He filled the tip of the condom with his seed as he climaxed, wishing that a messy, slick cream-pie was being unloaded into the dragoness, but they could only do so much when they had to be careful about protection. It was still kind of hot, in a different way, to have the condom hugging his shaft as he pressed deep into her, the light restriction closing in, while his cock softened faintly in the aftermath of orgasm.

Sasha blinked slowly, not wanting to move afterwards, though Carenath was more than happy to take care of her and the clean up, even fetching a small washcloth to make sure he got her arousal off the delicate scales of her inner thighs, around her pussy. There was no seed to clean up when that was taken care of by the condom, though he appreciated the chance to freshen up too before slipping into Sasha's bed for the night.

Together, the dragons eased down into a gentle slumber, as if they had been sharing a bed for a lot longer than they had. And they would continue to enjoy sharing the same bed with one another for many, many more nights.

Sasha had a new boyfriend.

And everything she knew of her life was going to change because of it.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
The Burning Flame Pt. 01 Two dragons, apart in age, meet for the first time...in NonHuman
Shrunk Flux shrinks with a dragon's magic...in Fetish
The Queen of Hell Pt. 01 Henry is dropped into hell, where the queen favours him...in Fetish
More Stories