Her Role as a Perfect Wife and Slave

Story Info
Loving wife serves as a slave to her husband.
823 words
3.72
29.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a married couple, not just living as husband and wife, but also as master and slave. Now that their children are older and they mostly moved out, they live their BDSM-relationship to the fullest.

Stephanie was just finishing putting away her lingerie, they are colorful, elegant, mostly made of lace and in a variety of forms; bras, thongs, panties, stockings, garter belts, little dresses. She had so many, that the little cupboard in the bedroom was just for her lingerie, the other clothes of her and her husband's are in their walk-in closet.

As she finished putting them away she went downstairs to the kitchen, preparing an espresso for her husband, which she would serve to her husband Silvio, as today he worked from home.

As CEO of his company, he could decide, where he would work from, for how long for and when.

She walked to his office, the cup of espresso on a little tablet, wearing her black house high heels, a black bra, just covering her breasts, and black stockings.

She knocked on the door and entered after his response, while walking to his desk she kept her eyes down. In front of him she knelt down on her knees, holding the tablet in her hands and spreading her legs wide apart.

"Thank you, slave," he said, taking the cup of espresso. While he drank his coffee he started playing with her boobs.

Stephanie was a petite woman, just 5"4, but weighing more than 145 pounds, her hips were wide, her thighs thick and her breasts big, 36DD. She was in her forties, her husband a couple of years older than her, their children were all over 18, just one of the four still living at home, their youngest daughter Sanna.

Due to theese circumatances, it is possible for them to live out their BDSM- livestyle in their whole house, not just in their bedroom and playroom.

She was the wife and slave of her husband and master, he was providing for his family, operating his million dollar company. Stephanie was a stay- at-home wife and mom, taking care of their children and her husband,making sure he is relaxed and every wish of hins is taken care of.

Silvio was just the opposite of his wife, tall with 6"4, 210 pounds, lean and muscular, dark curly hair, a beard shadow, always dressed in suits.

"Little slave, take care of your master," he said, rolling his chair back, so his slave could crawl between his legs. She opened his belt, his pants and pulled out his huge dick, not yet fully hard but already 8 inches long and very thick.

She kissed the tip and started massaging his big balls, with her other hand she stroked his dick up and down. As her husband started moaning she took him in her mouth, trying to take him as deep in her throat as possible.

"Ohh, yeah, keep going," Silvio moaned.

He took hold of her head with both his hands and started ramming his dick into her throat, chocking her on it. As a slave she was used to this treatment, even loving it when he just used her as he wished, especially as a cum dumpster.

With a big loud grunt he came into her, spurting his load deep in her throat.

as he was pulling his dick out of her, some of his cum spurted on her boobs. Like a good wife Stephanie swallowed the whole load and cleaned his dick afterwards with her tongue.

"Good girl," he moaned.

"And now for my dessert, hop on the table and spread your legs." His slave did as ordered, he rolled between her legs, pushed her thong out of the way and started licking her pussy. She moaned, as he took her little clit in his mouth sucking on it, she felt even more pleasure when he started fingering her.

"Oh, master, may I cum, please?" she asked him desperately. Her master just kept sucking and fingering her, enjoying, when she started whimpering.

"Oh, please master, I can't take it any longer." while she said that, her master started grinning. He added a second finger, going faster with every thrust. Her moaning got louder and more desperate, she really needed to cum, but she didn't want to disappoint her master.

Her breathing got harder, her legs started shaking.

" I'll let you cum now, if you want to, slave, but if you do, you'll get a real hard treatment tonight."

Stephanie didn't care, with one loud grunt she came, her pussy convulsing around her master's fingers, her clit pulsing. Moaning in relieve.

As she came down from her orgasm she thanked her master.

"Thank you master, for letting me cum, I hope you enjoyed your dessert like I did?"

"Oh, yes my little slave, I did.

And I'm looking forward to tonight," he said with a smug smile.