All Comments on 'Her Role as a Perfect Wife and Slave'

by LittlePeach92

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category - terrible story

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 1 year ago

Too short. You need to expand on their lovemaking and tell about what she is wearing, like six strap garter belt, sheer full fashioned nylons, or whatever. Perhaps some pissing scenes with each one pissing on the other.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"preparing an espresso for her husband, which she would serve to her husband Silvio" - She was preparing it for her husband, so who else would she be serving it to? Oh, you want to tell us his name? So say his name in the first clause, then just say "serve to him."

\

"their BDSM- livestyle" - So, why isn't this in BDSM?

\

"Petite" doesn't just mean short. Petite women rarely, if ever, have big busts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, she's married to a control freak. Just because he pays the bills it doesn't mean it's a good marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"...they live their BDSM-relationship to the fullest."

.

So, why isn't this in BDSM where it belongs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is it so hard for people to put stories in the right category? At least this one managed to figure out tags, although they missed BDSM there just like they did with the category selection...

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Dom, slave, submissive all add up to *2, and that’s twice what it deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous