All Comments on 'Here Comes the Bride'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_170514 days agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, Thank you for the five annotations in five different stories.

I will try to summarize.

I am not a professional novelist. The order in which the episodes are published does not follow the chronological order of the stories. If you click on "series" the actual order should be visible.

So far it would be: 1: Here comes the Bride (wedding), 2: prequel: a contract (the bride anticipates to two cousins) 3 (unpublished): evening party with the bridesmaids (missing), 4: arrival at the resort, 5: karaoke, 6: sports at the beach (contribution to "YAY TEAM! Sex & Sports 2024" event planned June 2024), 7: jingle bells.

I have included some spoilers. Dean will be the biological father of two children, whom he will have fathered by making love to Britney: she endures the "discomfort" and although she does not achieve orgasm for a few weeks, it is not necessary for procreation. He will compensate her by licking her during all the months of pregnancy.

Britney will never cheat on Dean, true to the famous meme "In a world full of Kardashians, be the only faithful bride."

I deeply respect the hard work of the people involved in airport inspections. And I find it disrespectful to force women and men in the search office to humiliate a man for his wife's amusement. Therefore, I do not write about this subject. The best solution for me is for Dean to remove the cage in the airport bathroom, filming every gesture with his smartphone. This will prove to Britney that he does not jack off in the bathroom. Then the short plane flight the two of them will be sitting together- she would notice. And as soon as they land, immediately put on the cage, always with the camera on. Maximum effectiveness in detention, and total respect for airport workers.

Yes, I know too that 24/7/365 implies problems with hair regrowth, deep washing, etc. Doesn't sound erotic to me, but okay: let's say Britney first cuffs him, then shaves him, then locks him up, then releases the cuffs. Easy as that.

Two years ago I had written a scene on an airplane flight in which a female students specially assigned by his wife tormented a caged professor. But without disturbing the TSA operators. https://literotica.com/s/12-labors-of-hercules-caged-pt-08

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Well, I had kept the first page to read the rest of the story at a later date. Now, that I have read the first story I am glad that the groom's so-to-be-wife is not going to cheat on him. Britney seems to be a good person and will help her husband in life. I am concerned that the cage will stay on him 24/7 and not be taken off. What happens if he is flying and gets checked at a TSA site? There is consensual humiliation and then there is public humiliation where a person is "outed". Also, what happens about cleanliness with the cage being left on for long periods of time? I don't know about the groom but he will be hard put to say "I do" with the workout his mouth and tongue are going to get.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

I, um, uh, am regretting my thoughts, would you consider using your key ! With all that has happened tonight would you think our honey moon would be appropriate.

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months agoAuthor

@ Indsub89: ha, ha! Disclaimers are never enough! Joking. But unfortunately I often receive angry comments from people who feel they have wasted their time reading something they would not have liked.

I prefer to warn in advance. I also often add TAGs at the beginning of the text: better a pinch of spoiler, than a truckload of disappointment.

I detest Surprises... I appreciate plot twists but not surprises.

For example, I can already anticipate with certainty that the bride will never cheat on her husband with a Man; that he will never perform gay activities; that very soon someone will take care of Priscilla's sexual needs, because a pregnant woman deserves all the orgasms she wants.

You can consider this as spoilers, or as "surprises already torpedoed and sunk". N1705.

indsub89indsub898 months ago

Do you think you have put enough disclaimers at the start?

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months agoAuthor

Thank you! Comments like these are heart-warming.

I am writing a follow-up short that I would like to publish in October.

And another longer one that I hope to enter in the Winter Contest.

And if I can, I'd like to continue with Britney and Dean honeymooning on a Naturist-friendly resort on an island near Croatia.

In some ways, my short joke "Jingle Bells" looks a bit like how Britney and Dean might spend time in Xmas holidays (it is just a joke for the sake of fun). That too, if you like, could have a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't apologize for your English, it was much better than many who claim it as a first language!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i was sad when this story was removed, but im glad it was posted back for "karaoke 2023 contest" Good Luck! 5 Stars from me! cant wait to read new chapters to this or side stories.

I like loving couples that dont cheat... but i do hope wife with husbands permission has some lesbian fun with the girls.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizons8 months ago

Awesome loving chastity tale, looking forward to more of your work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

love the concept, i like reading about a couple who love each other and trying kinky things together without malicios intent... most of the story on here are someone cheating or backstabbing someone. So this was good!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what an amazing story! love the whole concept! the song and new meaning was brilliant!! i like how bride to be is loving and caring also, without cheating, but i was hoping she would have a little bit of lesbian fun with her husbands permission. loved Priscilla pregnant character... i hope at least she cuckolds her husband instead of bride. Cant wait to read next chapter! 5 stars!

Norway_1705Norway_17058 months agoAuthor

Thank you. Believe me, mr. OOAA, this is just the beginning of a long Honeymoon if I can put down everything in words...

OOAAOOAA8 months ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES