His Sexy Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got back from the bathroom, Krystal was sitting on the couch. She patted the cushion beside her and said, "Here, sit beside me."

Stephanie sat down beside her. Immediately, the scent of Krystal's perfume washed over her. It was a light, earthy, musky scent, and it smelled great. Stephanie told her so.

"Thank you," Krystal said, would you like a better whiff?" She leaned over averting her head so that Stephanie could smell the perfume on her neck. Stephanie moved in close to better smell. She was nearly overwhelmed by the combined scents of the perfume and the sweet woman she was close to. In addition, Krystal had a beautiful, slender neck, the skin flawless. Stephanie couldn't help herself, and kissed her briefly. Then she drew back, embarassed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me." She blushed a little.

"That's okay," Krystal said, laying her hand on Stephanie's face. Stephanie nuzzled into the hand gratefully. It was warm and soft.

Then, she collected herself momentarily. "Let's get back to business, at least for a minute," Stephanie said. "Is the plan satisfactory to you?"

"Yes, it is, but it seems risky. Are you sure that I cannot offer you something to make it up to you?" Krystal leaned over to Stephanie, her face very close. Stephanie could feel her warm breath, smell the wine she had been drinking, sense the heat from Krystal's beautiful, firm body. At that moment, Stephanie gave up control of her feelings, leaned in, embraced Krystal, and kissed the blonde girl's slightly parted lips. Krystal opened her mouth to the kiss, and they explored each other's mouths with their tongues. Krystal moaned slightly and moved in closer. Stephanie reached under the loose terrycloth top and cupped the firm titties she found there. Krystal moaned again, and fell onto Stephanie, surrendering totally to the sensuousness of the encounter. The kiss went on and on, both of them lost in the sensations, unwilling to break it off. Finally, they came up for air, and Stephanie gasped, "Oh god, you're so beautiful. This is a dream come true for me."

Krystal said, whispering, "I've wanted you since the first time I met you at Stumpy's."

"I'm so glad it worked out like this," Stephanie said. "Don't worry, we're going to nail that bastard."

Minutes later, they were together on top of Krystal's king-sized bed. Stephanie was suckling Krystal's tits, and reaching down to stroke her pussy through the thin cotton of her panties. Krystal sat up in bed and pulled off the top, causing Stephanie to mutter, "You have such beautiful breasts."

"Well, let's see yours," Krystal replied coquettishly. She reclined back on the pillow while Stephanie undressed. First the skirt came off, then the bodysuit, then the panties. Stephanie stood before Krystal nude and somewhat self-conscious.

"I'm not as beautiful as you are," she said.

"I think you are quite beautiful," Krystal said honestly. "I love the nipple charm. Come over here so I can see it better." Stephanie got back on the bed and laid down beside Krystal. Krystal leaned over and caressed Stephanie's breast gently, while examining the nipple charm closely. It was a small gold filigree, attached by an adjustable clip. Krystal bent down and ran her tongue all around the charm and the nipple it was attached to.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, darling," Stephanie said. "Here, let's get you all the way undressed." She reached underneath Krystal's firm butt, grasped the waistband of the lounging pants, and pulled them down. Krystal's legs were smooth and muscular. Next, Stephanie slowly pulled down the cotton, flora-patterned panties, revealing Krystal's small patch of blonde pussy hair.

With both of them finally naked, they fell together in a passionate, sensual embrace. Breasts crushed against breasts, belly against belly, pussy against pussy. Stephanie's eyes were closed in rapture as Krystal kissed her again and again on her neck and breasts, then rose to kiss her on the mouth. Krystal, feeling free and aggressive, slid her hand up Stephanie's thigh, then reached between her legs. Stephanie eagerly opened her thighs, allowing the blonde woman access to her hot, wet, overheated pussy. Gently, Krystal explored the dewy folds with her slender fingers, while Stephanie lay back and enjoyed the sensations. She couldn't believe that she had been to bed with Carmen earlier that week, and was now in bed with Carmen's sister. Krystal was probably the most beautiful woman she had ever met! And she's stroking my pussy, Stephanie thought.

Krystal got up briefly from the bed and rummaged in the closet. What she emerged with caused Stephanie's eyes to widen. She had a large bottle of expensive cocoa butter-based lubricant, and she had, to Stephanie's amazement, a large, strap-on dildo. Krystal laid them on the bed and crawled up beside Stephanie again. They kissed again, and Krystal, a little bashfully, asked, "Will you lick me, and then fuck me with this dildo?"

"Yes," Stephanie said without hesitation.

"But let me make love to you first, okay?" Krystal seemed excited, but a little unsure of herself. Stephanie decided that Krystal must not have had many (if any) lesbian encounters. That's okay, she thought, I'm going to remedy that.

Meanwhile, Krystal was once again kissing her breasts, and playing with the nipple charm. She moved lower, kissing and licking softly at Stephanie's belly. Krystal shifted a little, so that she was between Stephanie's legs, then laid down do that her face and mouth were positioned just over the dark-haired woman's expectant pussy. "Oh Steph, your pussy is so pretty! It smells so hot and good, too!" She opened Steph up and began running her tongue inexpertly up and down the wet chasm. Stephanie shifted slightly, opening herself up more, and moaned.

"Take my little lips in your mouth, Krystal darling," she whispered urgently. "Oh, that's it. Now suck them gently! God that's good. You're a natural, girl. Now, lick my clit lightly. That's it! Not too hard! Oh! Agh! Do that much more and I'll come for sure. Now lower, love, lick my butthole a little. Here, I'll shift a little. That's good. Run your tongue around me--rim me. Now, pierce me just a little with the tip. Oh God, Krystal, that feel so good, I just can't believe it. Now, back up to my clit again."

Around and around, from clit to labia to butthole, back to clit and labia, Krystal steadily and gently worked Stephanie over until the dark-haired girl was moaning and sobbing in ecstasy. "Oh baby, keep licking! Don't stop. Oooh, do my clit. Lick it good!" Finally, Krystal, sensing that Stephanie was about to come, covered her whole pussy with her mouth, and ardently licked and sucked as much of it as she could, concentrating on the clit. Stepahnie's orgasm built and built until it was a unstoppable as a train, and as powerful. She began a low moaning as the first waves hit her. This escalated to a scream of rapture as shock after shock of delicious pleasure coursed through her straining body. Krystal kept licking and licking, but sensing that her lover's clit was getting a little too sensitive, let the pressure off gradually, until Stephanie was left limp and trembling with pleasure. Krystal crawled up beside her on the bed, and Stephanie kissed her fiercely. Krystal returned the kiss just as passionately. She had nearly been overcome herself by the experience.

After they had rested for awhile, Krystal got up and brought the wine bottle and glasses into the bedroom. They had a long drink, then Stephanie began kissing and caressing Krystal's breasts and pussy again. She couldn't get enough of her. She reached down and snaked a finger into Krystal's cunt to find that it was as wet as ever. "Are you ready for that dildo now?" she asked, a little hoarsely. She desperately wanted to fuck Krystal.

"Yes, I think so," Krystal said. "I've never had that thing in me, so go slow. Here's some lube." She handed her the bottle of cocoa butter lubricant.

They worked together to get Stephanie strapped into the device. When it was on, and fitted properly, the dark-haired woman looked like she had a huge, erect cock. Krystal knelt in front of her and lovingly applied some of the oil, then turned around, got on her hands and knees, and thrust her perfect ass in the air.

Stephanie took a sharp breath in, at the sight of Krystal's pretty pussy and butthole displayed to her in all their glory. Krystal reached back and spread her pussy lips. "Now go slow, Steph."

Stephanie got behind her and placed the tip of the enormous face phallus at the tight opening to Krystal's pussy. She pushed, and the head began sinking in slowly. Krystal gasped, "God, it's so big and wide!"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Just keep on pushing slowly, love. I've got to get used to it, that's all," Krystal replied with a strained voice.

Slowly the head, then the shaft of the dildo disappeared into Krystal's cunt. Stephanie, not wanting to hurt her new lover, went slowly. Eventually, the entire cock was embedded in Krystal.

"Okay," Krystal said, "you can start thrusting now. But be nice, darling."

It was a novel sensation for Stephanie, to be behind a woman and fucking her. But she quickly decided that she liked it very much. The sight of Krystal moaning and groaning, and twisting her lithe body, while Stephanie held her impaled on the giant cock was one of the greatest turn-ons she had ever experienced. She kept one hand on Krystal's hip to continue thrusting, but reached down between her own legs to rub her pussy. Krystal was yelping and crying out now. Stephanie could see that she was also massaging her cunt. Both women were crying out with pleasure and excitement, and Krystal's little cries and mews inflamed Stephanie to no end.

Krystal suddenly began bucking back against Stephanie jerkily, screaming out, "Oh baby I'm coming, coming, coming!! Oh god! Agh! Ahhh, ah, ah!" With a final spasm, she fell forward onto her face on the bed. At the same time, Stephanie came herself, thanks to the vigorous rubbing she had been giving her own pussy. She was quieter, however, merely grunting in pleasure, driving the cock home as if she were a man, and falling forward over Krystal's spent body.

Stephanie pulled the dildo out with a soft `pop' and laid down beside Krystal. She embraced her and planted grateful kisses over her face. "That was so hot and good," she said. "I loved making you come like that, Krystal."

Krystal turned to her and asked, in her best sex-kitten voice, "Will you make me come one more time, darling?"

"Anything for you, lover."

"I want `Mr. Big Cock' again (she giggled), but this time, I want him in my butt."

"Whoa! Are you sure you can take that thing up your butt?" Stephanie asked, surprised.

"I--I think so. We'll just lube him up good. Besides, you'll be doing the driving, won't you? And I know you'll be nice." She cuddled into Stephanie's shoulder and looked up at her with coy blue eyes.

Stephanie had never known a woman like this. Krystal was not only beautiful, but she had a diverse and voracious sexual appetite. In many ways, Krystal was a fantasy come to life for Stephanie. She decided that, for this woman, she would gladly do anything. "Okay, let's do it," she said.

Once again, Krystal got on her hands and knees in front of Stephanie. Stephanie thoroughly lubricated `Mr. Big Cock' with a mixture of oil and Krystal's pussy juice. Then she carefully place the tip against the tight opening of Krystal's anus. Krystal said, "Let me push back against you, darling. I'll tell you when to push, okay?"

Stephanie was mesmerized by the sight of Krystal's asshole in such close proximity to the head of the giant cock. She did not see how it would ever accept such a large thing. She managed to whisper, "Anything you say."

Krystal slowly began pushing her cute ass back against the dildo. Stephanie did not push, but held it in position. Stephanie watched fascinated as Krystal's butthole opened slowly to accept the wide head of `Mr. Big Cock'. Grunting in pain and pleasure, Krystal had to let off for a moment, and the cock dropped out, but she took a deep breath, and pushed back again. This time, she accepted a little more. With little grunts and cries, Krystal kept up a steady, backward pressure, and slowly the head disappeared into her tight asshole.

Stephanie felt the little `give' as the glans of the cock popped past Krystal's straining sphincter, and the lovely blonde girl's subsequent deep groan. "Ohhh god, that's big. Just hold it there for a moment, Steph."

Stephanie answered, "I'm not moving until you say so."

"You know what?" Krystal sobbed.

"What?"

"I'm glad you're here tonight, fucking me."

"I'm glad I'm here tonight, too."

"Okay darling, you can start moving now, but go slowly," Krystal said.

Stephanie gripped Krystal by the hips, and began thrusting slowly. She gradually increased the speed and depth, at Krystal's urging. Krystal reached between her legs and once again began rubbing her excited little clit. She was moaning loudly and crying out, and Stephanie watched and listened fascinated by the sights and sounds before her. The giant dildo plunged in and out of Krystal's stretched asshole, and Krystal begged for more. "Oh yes, lover, give me that thing! Fuck me good! Oh god, that thing feels so good in my butt! Oh, I think I'm going to come again!!"

Rubbing briskly on her clit, Krystal attained orgasm again. Her body arched upward as her pussy spasmed, and her asshole tightened around the cock. She sobbed loudly with pleasure, and reached around to caress the shaft of the cock as Stephanie continued fucking her, though more slowly now. Finally, Krystal fell forward gasping, "No more, no more. Oh baby, I can't stand any more!" Once again, she groaned deeply as `Mr. Big Cock' was removed. She curled into a fetal position, trembling slightly.

Stephanie removed the harness and crawled into bed beside the sated blonde woman. As soon as she did, Krystal turned to her and cuddled into her. Stephanie threw the blanket over both of them, and embraced Krystal tightly. Still trembling slightly, Krystal whispered, "That was so good, Steph, so good"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Krystal darling. I could become addicted to this."

"So could I," Krystal said truthfully. Then, the blonde woman dozed off, apparently satiated for the moment.

Stephanie looked at the clock on the bedside table. It was 11:30. Krystal had said that Paul and Carmen would probably not be back until at least one or two in the morning. That gave them some time to rest. She kissed the sleeping Krystal gently on the lips, and settled back to think.

She had to admit, that she was a little mixed up. She still thought she loved Carmen, but she had never, never had sex with anyone like she'd had with Krystal. And Krystal was about as close to a fantasy come true for Stephanie, as one could get. On the other hand, she remembered that Carmen had made no promises about their relationship, other than to say that it would happen again. Krystal, on the other hand, and despite being married, seemed to be implying that she and Stephanie could have something more permanent. It was all a bit confusing. In the end, Stephanie decided to wait and see. Some things have a way of sorting themselves out. In the meantime, she would help this lovely young woman get out of her situation, and take her loving from whence it came.

Chapter 9

The concert ended at about 11:30, just as Krystal and Stephanie were finishing their lovemaking. Carmen and Paul left with the rest of the crowd. As they sat in the huge traffic jam. Carmen said, "You know, I told Stephanie about Krystal's situation. She thinks she can help."

"Yeah?" Paul said. "In what way?"

"Well, apparently Stephanie used to go with some guy from one of the organized criminal gangs around here. She's going to get them to help."

"Hey, they're not going to hurt this guy are they?"

Carmen sighed. Men could be so dumb. "No, they're not going to do that. As a matter of fact, I'm not sure what they're going to do. But Stephanie won't let them do anything like that. She said she was going to figure a way to set him up, make him look guilty of something."

The traffic finally cleared some, and they headed down city street, away from the stadium where the concert had been held, toward the interstate. So, what do you want to do with the rest of the night?

"I'm a little tired, why don't you just take me home," said Carmen. She wasn't sure she wanted Paul that night. Making love with Stephanie had opened her eyes to a different king of loving. The fact that Stephanie was over at Krystal's house right now, probably sucking her pussy, annoyed her. On the other hand, she did not want a steady diet of lesbian love, either. Although tired and slightly headachy this evening, she still loved Paul. She decided to compromise. "Paul," she said.

"Yes," he answered.

"Let's just go to my apartment and talk a while, okay? I'm not up for much more tonight."

Paul was no dummy. He knew that Carmen was just telling him that she didn't want to have sex tonight. He was slightly disappointed, but there was nothing he could do. He said, "That sounds fine to me. I could use a cup of coffee."

At the apartment, Carmen made a pot of coffee, and Paul stood in the kitchen watching her as she moved around. She was such a good-looking woman. He considered himself very lucky. He was playing a risky game, managing to get himself involved with two very beautiful women at the same time. He hoped that he could juggle them a while more.

"Carmen, I just want to say that, I think you are very special for looking after your sister like this. I doubt that any of us could have really helped her. But Stephanie must have the resources to do it. I think you did the right thing."

Carmen wondered what he would say if he knew what she had done to gain Stephanie's cooperation. At that moment, Carmen decided something. Although she was sure that she loved Paul, at least on some level, she was equally sure that she did not want him to be exclusively hers. Before she had made love with Stephanie, she had been sure that Paul was the only thing she wanted. But now, she had changed her mind. She did want Paul. Very much. She loved making love to him. She loved his hands all over her, his lips on her lips and tits, and his large cock. But she also needed the option of not having him. She did not want to break up Krystal's marriage. That was the last thing on her mind. She sighed. I suppose that what I want is the best of all possible worlds, she thought to herself. She envisioned a world where she could make love to Paul or Stephanie or, yes, even her step-sister Krystal when she wanted to.

She also admitted to herself, however, that she also wanted to be able to run home and be alone when she wanted to.

The coffee was ready. She poured two cups and they went back into the living room. She had taken a couple of aspirin, and her headache was better. Her mood had improved a little too. Paul sat beside her on the couch, and they talked about the concert while they drank their coffee. Pretty soon, she cuddled up to him, and his arm came around her. "This is nice," she said as they sat there in the darkness.

"Yeah, it is," Paul said. "Carmen, I would really like a kiss, now, if that is okay."

"Of course it is, silly," she said, reaching up and pulling his face down. They kissed tenderly and she ran her hand up and down his thigh, finding his large, semi-erect cock. "What do we have here?" she asked.

"You know very well what it is," Paul replied. Then he whispered into her ear, "Why don't you touch it a little?"

"Tell you what," Carmen replied, "why don't we touch each other?" She quickly tugged her blue jeans off, and then her panties, leaving her with only an oversized t-shirt on. Paul started to undo his own pants, but Carmen stopped him. "Let me," she said.